darren201025 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darren201025 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darren201025 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darren201025 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darren201025 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darren201025 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darren201025 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darren201025 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darren201025 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darren201025 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darren201025 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Everyone wants a six pack but noone's willing to do the work!

I was just rubbing my stomach and felt a 8 pack through my fat, so I thought The cruches ect. ive been doing are not going to get me a six pack! I already got one!!! I need to lose stomach fat, even though Im skinny haha,
    Any good cardio machines/workouts to MELT this fat away so I can see my abs!!??

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Keto or intermittent fasting diet IMO

Cardio - choose whatever you want or even none at all. I prefer circuits using light weights.

Tank.. Tank.. TAAAANK. WannaBeATank's Avatar
    WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Keto or intermittent fasting diet IMO

Wut. These two programs are nothing special.
    Look me in the eye. It's okay if you are scared, so am I, but we are scared for different reasons. I am scared of what I willn't become, you are scared of what I could become. Look at me! I will not let myself end where I started, I will not let myself finish where I begin. I know what is within me, even if you can't see it yet. Look me in the eyes, I have something more important than courage, I have patience. I will become what I know I am.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by WannaBeATank View Post
    Wut. These two programs are nothing special.
    Plenty of people reach very low BF% using them - whereas they failed using an isocaloric or 6 meals a day diet.

It's a mystery

Tank.. Tank.. TAAAANK. WannaBeATank's Avatar
    WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Plenty of people reach very low BF% using them - whereas they failed using an isocaloric or 6 meals a day diet.

It's a mystery
    More research is needed on IF, plently of research on Keto however. OP, go to nutrition and read the stickes. Get your diet in check.
    Look me in the eye. It's okay if you are scared, so am I, but we are scared for different reasons. I am scared of what I willn't become, you are scared of what I could become. Look at me! I will not let myself end where I started, I will not let myself finish where I begin. I know what is within me, even if you can't see it yet. Look me in the eyes, I have something more important than courage, I have patience. I will become what I know I am.

The leangains site cites lots of studies suggesting that lower meal frequency and short term fasts offer various benefits.

Gavin9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gavin9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gavin9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gavin9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gavin9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gavin9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gavin9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gavin9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gavin9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    low carb diet while doing lots of cardio

Birddog6424 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Birddog6424 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Birddog6424 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Birddog6424 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Birddog6424 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Birddog6424 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Birddog6424 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Birddog6424 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Birddog6424 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Birddog6424 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Birddog6424 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    There is no way a person can reasonably argue against the success of a keto diet. I have used it a handful of times and always had fantastic success. Trimmed off the excess fat and spared the muscle.

The problem with it is, so many people just can't perform while carb restricted. They have no energy for workouts and just end up feeling crappy.

Whatever you decide to do OP, the gist of the above comments are correct. You need to work a little harder and eat a little better.
    Semper Fidelis

Originally Posted by Birddog6424 View Post
    There is no way a person can reasonably argue against the success of a keto diet. I have used it a handful of times and always had fantastic success. Trimmed off the excess fat and spared the muscle.

The problem with it is, so many people just can't perform while carb restricted. They have no energy for workouts and just end up feeling crappy.

Whatever you decide to do OP, the gist of the above comments are correct. You need to work a little harder and eat a little better.
    The mistake lots of people make is that they don't want to carb up because it feels like you are undoing your hard work. It's very important though to keep leptin levels reasonable

Sheps31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sheps31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sheps31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sheps31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sheps31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sheps31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sheps31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sheps31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sheps31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sheps31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sheps31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The mistake lots of people make is that they don't want to carb up because it feels like you are undoing your hard work. It's very important though to keep leptin levels reasonable
    I think this is where I'm at, at the moment, for that exact reason. Even though I know that it won't undo any progress I have already seen!

I will do it next weekend!
    Weight loss comp (02/03/11 to 01/06/11)
    01/01/11 - 183lbs
    March
    02/03/11 - 173lbs @ 20%bf
    09/03/11 - 171.2lbs
    16/03/11 - 171lbs
    23/03/11 - 169.2lbs
    30/03/11 - 170.2lbs
    April
    06/04/11 -
    13/04/11 - Holiday
    20/04/11 - Holiday
    27/04/11 - 177.4lbs
    May
    04/05/11 - 177lbs
    11/05/11 - 173.6lbs
    18/05/11 -
    25/05/11 - 174lbs
    June
    01/06/11 - Target visible abs (relaxed) followed by slow bulk! :o)

aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    when i do low carb i drop straight muscle. and feel lethargic and sickly. i will never go under 150 gs of carbs a day. my diets about 225 protein 200 carb and 35-40 fat.

also high fat diets with little to no fiber (lack of carbs) can cause your cholesterol to sky rocket.
    Exercise Physiologist
    M.S. - Exercise and Sport Physiology
    West Chester University of Pennsylvania
    B.S. - Kinesiology
    University of Maryland

*Note: I am in no way, shape, or form suggested for anyone to do anything. Anything I post is purely based off of my own personal experience and opinions. If you decide to follow or do anything I say, that is of your own free will and not my suggestion.*

BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    More research is needed on IF, plently of research on Keto however. OP, go to nutrition and read the stickes. Get your diet in check.
    Lol you ever tried IF kid? Your body will shred excess weight but you will lose a good amount of muscle along with it most likely. When I was doing IF style eating many years ago I was insanely lean. We are talking veins in my quads, abs, and calves along with striations in my face type lean.

IF is excellent IMO for people that want to lose weight who have a busy schedule and lack the discipline to adhere to a strict dietary regimen. It allows for much more flexibility during the feeding hours, since it is so hard to over-eat during this time.

However, for most of the people on here who want to gain muscle, IF is an absolutely terrible idea.

MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol ya lets all listen to the kid who believes in the black and white picture of the situation. Do you even know what those diets consist of?

unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000)
    5'10" at 150lbs, and you are worried about losing some fat?

i have always felt like people that are "skinny fat" should just focus on gaining more muscle mass and worry about the abs a little later. i bet at your current level, you could probably just start to eat more cleanly and continue to try and gain muscle. you will probably gain lean mass and lose some fat at the same time.
    i'm hungry