Closed Thread
Page 186 of 331 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 236 286 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,580 of 9916
    Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cookies, used new recipe

$$$
    Free eBook: http://beatsocialanxiety.net/free-book/

Latest Video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNbZbJNfvgY&list=UU7wARlI0wgpExP4yKPsS9Ug

*Herniated Disc Crew*
    *Saliva4Life Crew*

"Team sports can go to hell, I never gonna rely on some weak minded motherphucker to help me win a game, I will win it by myself" - George Leeman aka BabySlayer

*Team Evan Centopani*
    *Team James "Flex" Lewis"

HG88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HG88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HG88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HG88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HG88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HG88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HG88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HG88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HG88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HG88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HG88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by lightweight0422 View Post
    Toss in about a half cup of each (cottage cheese and greek yogurt). Add a serving of cream cheese and a scoop or two of protein powder! Good to go.
    Thanks man. Gave ya some poverty reps.

Registered User lightweight0422's Avatar
    lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HG88 View Post
    Thanks man. Gave ya some poverty reps.
    No problem man. With some "sludge making experience", you will eventually figure out how much protein powder/greek yogurt/cottage cheese ect. to use.

Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    CnC CoW w/ Blueberries, melted White Chocolate, & Cookie Crisp

170c
    43p
    16f
    Oakland Raiders--Toronto Raptors--Toronto Blue Jays--San Jose Sharks
    UNC Tarheels--FSU Seminoles

Fresh BVB 09 Supporter

Canadian Crew

mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Agabekov View Post
    Cookies, used new recipe
    And that is....?

hoezayftw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoezayftw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoezayftw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoezayftw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoezayftw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoezayftw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoezayftw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoezayftw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoezayftw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoezayftw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoezayftw has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Pistachio Crunch Sludge w/ Berries.
    Goal: Get a six pack before I can buy one.

Siobahn is just really nice. (+1000) Siobahn is just really nice. (+1000) Siobahn is just really nice. (+1000) Siobahn is just really nice. (+1000) Siobahn is just really nice. (+1000) Siobahn is just really nice. (+1000) Siobahn is just really nice. (+1000) Siobahn is just really nice. (+1000) Siobahn is just really nice. (+1000) Siobahn is just really nice. (+1000) Siobahn is just really nice. (+1000)
    [QUOTE=Agabekov;1085656233]Cookies, used new recipe

I think the recipe contains oats, eggs, coconut, sweetener, whey or casein, and what's more? I'm curious.

furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    making my way into kitchen now. This thread is full of win.

makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MulattoRance View Post
    Awesome man! I will await your review. Your sludges always look fantastic no matter what you use, so I am 97% sure you will confirm my order, unless you just absolutely hate it lol.
    Haha as do yours! Should be here by tomorrow but I'll probably finish off my current tub before cracking it open. By the way, do you have a recipe by chance for those oats w/cc you posted a couple pages back? Must try asap.

Originally Posted by gbullock32 View Post
    Trutein Pumpkin Pie is easily my favorite protein, taste like legit pumpkin pie filling.

Elite XT is great too though, especially the Banana Nut; I prefer it to Trutein Banana Cream, it also mixes thicker IMO. No going wrong with either product though.
    Sweeet, looking forward to it then. I'll have to give that elite xt a try sometime. I've had their fusion before which I was a big fan of. Not so much the macros, however.

Originally Posted by Broscientist88 View Post
    Ive tried pronom and protean and trutein is superior. Like you i only use it for proats. Pronom turns proats very soupy, while protean makes them thick but not very strong tasting. If you have some xantham gum at home you can add 1/4 teaspoon to pronom and its perfect. Otherwise go with trutein.
    Thanks a lot for insight man. Yea, not big on soupy proats at all. I would like to try protean in the future though.

Uber Micro, Uber Macros MulattoRance's Avatar
    MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by makeitright View Post
    Haha as do yours! Should be here by tomorrow but I'll probably finish off my current tub before cracking it open. By the way, do you have a recipe by chance for those oats w/cc you posted a couple pages back? Must try asap.
    Sure thing, man!

For the past month or so, I have really discovered how much I love the actual taste of oats, and have mostly stopped making proats and saved my whey for other recipes/sludges/concoctions, as (IMO) whey quickly overpowers the oats (which is probably the very reason that a lot of people prefer proats lol).

So what I've been doing is first microwaving the oats normally:
    -80g oats
    -1cup milk
    -1/2cup water
    -dash of salt
    -1 tsp Splenda and vanilla extract
    (I microwave for 90sec, then stir, then microwave for another 90)

Next, I let cool for a min or two, then mix in:
    -8g SF/FF pudding mix
    -113g (1/2cup) FF cottage cheese
    -whatever fruit I'm going to use, if any

Finally, I pop it in the fridge for around 3 hours or so before topping with any crunchy mix-ins and eating! So it's not really overnight oats, since they are not overnight and they are cooked beforehand, but this is the way that brings out the most flavor and texture IMO (flavor from actually cooking them, and texture from letting them thicken up in the fridge for a few hours - the cottage cheese and pudding mix help out with the thickening, as well).

My top 3 favorite combos so far:
    Banana Pudding Oats - vanilla pudding mix, 1 banana, 1 serving vanilla wafers (added before refrigeration), and 3 servings (27g) of FF cool whip

Blueberry Cheesecake Oats - cheesecake pudding mix, 140g blueberries, 1 serving teddy grahams

Nutterscotch Oats - butterscotch pudding mix, banana (optional), 1 serving nutter butter bites (I bet marshmallows/marshmallow fluff would be great in this one, didn't even think of it. Brb, changing to 'Fluffernutterscotch Oats'.)
    Last edited by MulattoRance; 06-11-2013 at 07:49 AM.
    Muscle & Magicka:
    www.youtube.com/channel/UCTB7u0gKYYkN0luy-rCQzjg

That realm where dragons and deadlifts meet. Enter at your own risk (level 99 recommended).

Calculating Maintenance-------> www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE-uSzOiEpw
    Adjusting for Bulk/Cut----------> www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWKxu_dtkfc
    Micronutrient Intake------------> www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV8nKRETgxA
    Macronutrient Intake-----------> www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW2_tE1rbF8

makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sure thing, man!

For the past month or so, I have really discovered how much I love the actual taste of oats, and have mostly stopped making proats and saved my whey for other recipes/sludges/concoctions, as (IMO) whey quickly overpowers the oats (which is probably the very reason that a lot of people prefer proats lol).

So what I've been doing is first microwaving the oats normally:
    -80g oats
    -1cup milk
    -1/2cup water
    -dash of salt
    -1 tsp Splenda and vanilla extract
    (I microwave for 90sec, then stir, then microwave for another 90)

Next, I mix in:
    -113g (1/2cup) FF cottage cheese
    -8g SF/FF pudding mix
    -whatever fruit I'm going to use, if any

Finally, I pop it in the fridge for around 3 hours or so before topping with any crunchy mix-ins and eating! So it's not really overnight oats, since they are not overnight and they are cooked beforehand, but this is the way that brings out the most flavor and texture IMO (flavor from actually cooking them, and texture from letting them thicken up in the fridge for a few hours - the cottage cheese and pudding mix help out with the thickening, as well).

My top 3 favorite Combos:
    Banana Pudding Oats - vanilla pudding mix, 1 banana, 1 serving vanilla wafers (added before refrigeration), and 3 servings (27g) of FF cool whip

Blueberry Cheesecake Oats - cheesecake pudding mix, 140g blueberries, 1 serving teddy grahams

Nutterscotch Oats - butterscotch pudding mix, banana (optional), 1 serving nutter butter bites (I bet marshmallows/marshmallow fluff would be great in this one, didn't even think of it. Brb, changing to 'Fluffernutterscotch Oats'.)
    Dude, I literally do the exact same thing with the cottage cheese/pudding mix then popping in the freezer or fridge. Much, much better cold. Lately I've been doing like 160 g oats, 226 g CC, 16 g pudding mix. Keeps me full for a good few hours, which is usually unusual haha.

MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dude, I literally do the exact same thing with the cottage cheese/pudding mix then popping in the freezer or fridge. Much, much better cold. Lately I've been doing like 160 g oats, 226 g CC, 16 g pudding mix. Keeps me full for a good few hours, which is usually unusual haha.
    Could not agree more!!!

Since I practice IF, they make the absolute best first meal, since they're particularly filling, along with the fact that they're chilled, forcing me to eat them a little more slowly (and enjoy the flavor) as opposed to scarfing them down lol!

I think we might be brothers. Definitely going to try doubling the volume like you mentioned!
    Muscle & Magicka:

That realm where dragons and deadlifts meet. Enter at your own risk (level 99 recommended).

Originally Posted by MulattoRance View Post
    Could not agree more!!!

Since I practice IF, they make the absolute best first meal, since they're particularly filling, along with the fact that they're chilled, forcing me to eat them a little more slowly (and enjoy the flavor) as opposed to scarfing them down lol!

I think we might be brothers. Definitely going to try doubling the volume like you mentioned!
    Haha yep! Perfect fast breaking meal, indeed. I'll do an IF-like eating pattern on days that my schedule permits and have them ready to go for the first meal. Ever try them with a vanilla flavor and pb2? Pretty spot on to a butterfinger.

Definitely try doubling them though. Egg whites/mashed banana are good ways to get some volume too. Only downside after getting used to having them like is a smaller serving becomes way less satiating when you get accustomed.

Haha yep! Perfect fast breaking meal, indeed. I'll do an IF-like eating pattern on days that my schedule permits and have them ready to go for the first meal. Ever try them with a vanilla flavor and pb2? Pretty spot on to a butterfinger.

Definitely try doubling them though. Egg whites/mashed banana are good ways to get some volume too. Only downside after getting used to having them like is a smaller serving becomes way less satiating when you get accustomed.
    I will keep that in mind, maybe try it on a day when I end up having to go longer than normal before breaking my fast!

Originally Posted by mh22 View Post
    And that is....?
    Originally Posted by Siobahn View Post
    I think the recipe contains oats, eggs, coconut, sweetener, whey or casein, and what's more? I'm curious.
    Definitely interested in this! Heavily mirin' dat texture, Agabekov.
    Muscle & Magicka:

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not my pic, but saw this at Wal-Mart yesterday and picked it up; stuff is pretty decent if you like cookies and cream, will be trying out more things with it.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by gbullock32 View Post
    Not my pic, but saw this at Wal-Mart yesterday and picked it up; stuff is pretty decent if you like cookies and cream, will be trying out more things with it.
    Can't wait to try this stuff!!!

Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can't wait to try this stuff!!!
    x2 need to hit up WM asap. Could this make up for Oreo-os' abscence??

Fresh BVB 09 Supporter

Canadian Crew

Originally Posted by Dre4 View Post
    Hard to replicate oreos, but cookies and creme pop tarts come close!

WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    just made my overnight oats. 1/2 cup oats 1 scoop vanilla protein sweet n low (me and aspartame are bros) banana, smarties, a little honey and cinammon to taste. breakfast will certainly provide the hnnnnng. await pics

Hard to replicate oreos, but cookies and creme pop tarts come close!
    RL]
    Was talking about the old oreoos cereal. But those ptarts are a decent consolation prize

CPB & Banana Frozen CC w/ White Chocolate Chips & Monsters U Cereal

129c/95p/8f

Fresh BVB 09 Supporter

Canadian Crew

tf13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Pumpkin Pie Sludge with CTC, Reese's Puffs, Chocolate Dipped Pecan Sandies and WF Caramel Sauce

IIFYM Forever.

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Dre4 View Post
    I snagged a box the other day, and although good, they are not on the level of Oreo O's. RIP
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000)
    FF greek yogurt+CC
    trutein banana creme
    frozen bananas
    honeycomb cereal
    cinnamon
    put in the freezer for a bit...

Ladieeeees

Mupt is just really nice. (+1000) Mupt is just really nice. (+1000) Mupt is just really nice. (+1000) Mupt is just really nice. (+1000) Mupt is just really nice. (+1000) Mupt is just really nice. (+1000) Mupt is just really nice. (+1000) Mupt is just really nice. (+1000) Mupt is just really nice. (+1000) Mupt is just really nice. (+1000) Mupt is just really nice. (+1000)

Overnight Vanilla Oats topped with Almond Butter and a boatload of Maple Syrup
    P34 | C38 | F25

Strawberry Jello and Strawberry CC Mixture topped with Fresh Blueberries and Dried Cranberries
    P64 | C39 | F6

Strawberry CC Based Sludge topped with Frosted Flakes and Dried Cranberries
    P54 | C59 | F6

ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cinnamon Gingerbread Sludge

Greek Yogurt
    Cellucor Cinnamon Swirl
    Cheerios
    Strawberries
    Gingerbread Poptart

tf13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Since this sometimes gets thrown into sludge, it's probably good to share this

IIFYM Forever.

WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by WunSen View Post
    just made my overnight oats. 1/2 cup oats 1 scoop vanilla protein sweet n low (me and aspartame are bros) banana, smarties, a little honey and cinammon to taste. breakfast will certainly provide the hnnnnng. await pics
    i dun a goof and forgot the pic... needless to say i wont be eating regular oatmeal again though

seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000)
    CC+trutein cinnabun
    frozen blue berries and black berries
    fiber one original

Ladieeeees

Location: Manchester, Lancashire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DannyW94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DannyW94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DannyW94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DannyW94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DannyW94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DannyW94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DannyW94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DannyW94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DannyW94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DannyW94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DannyW94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tf13 View Post
    Since this sometimes gets thrown into sludge, it's probably good to share this
    This is why I need to be in the US. We don't have this in UK supermarkets - only the plain flavour. Feelsbadman.

CnC Greek Froyo w/ Blueberries, White Chocolate Chips, FTC, & Cookie Crisp

121c
    80p
    12f

Fresh BVB 09 Supporter

Canadian Crew

Closed Thread
Page 186 of 331 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 236 286 ... LastLast