dont judge me by my age;) MapleX's Avatar
    MapleX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MapleX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MapleX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MapleX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MapleX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MapleX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MapleX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Different types of weightlifters....

Not sure if this is the right section so move it if u have too.

i know most of the types of weightlifters but theres a few im confused about(im trying to figure out what kind i want to do)

so here are the ones i know

powerlifters- disregard bf% and appearance mostly and focus on lifting insanely high amounts of weight

bodybuilders- focus on gaining as much lean mass as possible and then cut down to very low bf% for competitions

and these are the ones i dont understand?

fitness competitor

strongman

strength traininers

and olympic lifters

so if someone could explain those 4 to me it would be great
    and also which of the 6 (or more if im unfamiliar with a few types could you fill me in on them?) sounds like it would be good for me

my goals are purely good looks. i want to look amazing so that all the girls will like me and maybe i can like model or something

thanks!!!!!

Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

MapleX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MapleX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MapleX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MapleX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MapleX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MapleX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MapleX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Lol, thank you for googling that for me XD

any idea as too which one sounds good for me?

Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Fitness competitor.

ok. i cant find anything on it for males so far. but im lookin.

Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MapleX View Post
    ok. i cant find anything on it for males so far. but im lookin.
    He's calling you tiny brah. In any event though, at 13, I wouldn't put much energy into trying to get huge or strong. You aren't far enough into puberty to have the hormonal profile to make that happen any way. You won't really hurt anything, but you won't get much for your efforts.

If I were you, I would participate in a bunch of athletic activities though (soccer, basketball, football, lacrosse, wrestling, etc) and do a bit of pushups, crunches, handstand pushups (feet on the wall), pullups, dips, and pistol squats for a couple of years. Once you hit 14 or 15, I'd start off slowly with the weights. By the time your 16 or so, you'll be ready to train with weights for strength, physique or both.

wallbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    At your age, play sports, just stay in shape, thats really all you can do. You have no idea what kind of body you are going to have. At 14 I was 5'9" I thought I was going to be huge...... fast foward to 26 years old, I am 5'11". The opposite could happen, you could end up being 6'10" and a power foward in the NBA. Any guessing what sport regarding weights or otherwise you will be suited to is purely speculation at this point.
    Currently cutting down to 200 pounds, twenty down, twenty to go.

GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Get dumbbells and a bench and explore exercises below that involve dumbbells.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/

Slow and steady wins the race in your case. Don't go all out. At least get use to the exercises.

Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you must spread some reputation around before giving it to Uncle Ben again

sup bro? how was basic?
    Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130703993

viperjax will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperjax will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperjax will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperjax will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperjax will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperjax will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperjax will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperjax will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperjax will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperjax will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperjax will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No one has said it but.. in real life most girls won't open their legs for you just because you are in shape / buff.

You've got to learn to play The Game, son. And the only way to do that is to head over to the misc.

(notsrs)

Originally Posted by Jrahe42 View Post
    you must spread some reputation around before giving it to Uncle Ben again

sup bro? how was basic?
    Boot camp wasn't bad. I lost like 20 pounds and a TON of strength. I'm up to 180 now, but still not as strong as I was. Strength is coming pretty quickly though.

R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MapleX View Post
    Not sure if this is the right section so move it if u have too.

i know most of the types of weightlifters but theres a few im confused about(im trying to figure out what kind i want to do)

so here are the ones i know

powerlifters- disregard bf% and appearance mostly and focus on lifting insanely high amounts of weight

bodybuilders- focus on gaining as much lean mass as possible and then cut down to very low bf% for competitions

and these are the ones i dont understand?

fitness competitor

strongman

strength traininers

and olympic lifters

so if someone could explain those 4 to me it would be great
    and also which of the 6 (or more if im unfamiliar with a few types could you fill me in on them?) sounds like it would be good for me

my goals are purely good looks. i want to look amazing so that all the girls will like me and maybe i can like model or something

thanks!!!!!
    Haha hi5 little dude. Awesome to see a youngster interested in this. I say to everyone, rep little man!

Originally Posted by R389 View Post
    Haha hi5 little dude. Awesome to see a youngster interested in this. I say to everyone, rep little man!
    Lol thanks you sound like the old turtle from nemo XD

and im not looking for reps or anything lol.....

i think im just gonna go down the bbing route