Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    daboboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) daboboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) daboboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) daboboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) daboboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) daboboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) daboboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) daboboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) daboboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) daboboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) daboboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

4 weeks out ( before and recent pics :)

hello, bout to enter first comp

just posting before my 2 month cut ........i guess no one bothered to tell me how fat i was huh?

other than ***TERRIBLE NIGHTMARES ABOUT FOOD***, my cut was pleasant

pics were taken with no pump btw was just bout ready to go to bed

will post more recent pics later

i admit light played well in my favor hahahahahaha but hey who doesn't cheat

(btw started cut at 167 and im at 151 i believe in the morning
    Attached Images

daboboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) daboboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) daboboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) daboboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) daboboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) daboboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) daboboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) daboboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) daboboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) daboboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) daboboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    and here
    Attached Images
    Last edited by daboboy; 08-29-2010 at 08:52 AM.

Contest Prep Nom Nom rebelprettyboy's Avatar
    rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Damn got shredded
    Follow on instagram for updates and what not. Let me know and greens will be passed your
    Way.

Instagram.com/bestbuiltphysiques

#BBP

ur not ur f*cking khakis bwelch1985's Avatar
    bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol at the picture titles

nice work bro. lookin sick!

Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bwelch1985 View Post

This haha, dont be so hard on yourself bro, you weren't exactly fat in the before pics

Great job and good luck with the comp

surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bwelch1985 View Post

^^this too..great titles. Looks like you made some great progress and it sounds like you learned what everyone does on their first cut...that we always have to cut way more then we think.

yeappzzz funny how before the cut i thought i was "pretty" lean...................the last 8 weeks sure smacked me in the face with some good ol' reality ^^ yeah guess i wasnt exactly fat but god damn im way more happy with what i look like now. Guess im gonna have to make sure when i bulk, i dont bulk like a cow. thx for words of encouragement and appreciating my "titles." gots four more weeks till comp, hoping to learn as much as i can and just look comletely rippped. This site has done wonders for me and all the members has done wonders for me.

K-Dawg_05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Dawg_05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Dawg_05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Dawg_05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Dawg_05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Dawg_05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Dawg_05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Dawg_05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Dawg_05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Dawg_05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Dawg_05 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nice job man.. and the titles are clutch..what was the diet and cardio like?

db2012 is just really nice. (+1000) db2012 is just really nice. (+1000) db2012 is just really nice. (+1000) db2012 is just really nice. (+1000) db2012 is just really nice. (+1000) db2012 is just really nice. (+1000) db2012 is just really nice. (+1000) db2012 is just really nice. (+1000) db2012 is just really nice. (+1000) db2012 is just really nice. (+1000) db2012 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You look great, what do you plan to do for you final 10 days/peak week to show everything off?
    *Muscle-Tech & Vitargo Sponsored*
    - www.ApexDiets.com - Online Personal Training - Designing Customized Workouts, Diets, Meal Plans, Cardio, Core, and Supplement routines with Unlimited Support since 2002
    - Email: Dave@ApexContestPrep.com

Originally Posted by K-Dawg_05 View Post
    nice job man.. and the titles are clutch..what was the diet and cardio like?

erm....lets see ............for the first 6 and half weeks (estimation) i didnt do any cardio, literally ate twice or even more carbs throughtout the day ( mountains of delicous white rice ) and just cleaned my diet up, doubled my protein and cut fat/sugar as best as i could and cut back on sodium. the rest of the time after that was spent cutting my carbs and keeping everything the same. OH yeah every sunday had a cheat day to make myself smile but stopped eating after 6 pm, stopped having cheat days so............my smile is gone now. and um.......as for cardio, been on cardio for a lil over two weeks, i do 20-30 minutes twice a day 3 times a week and once a day for the rest of the week. Cardio consist of anything that gets my heart pumpin to where ima bout to die.
    Originally Posted by db2012 View Post
    You look great, what do you plan to do for you final 10 days/peak week to show everything off?
    um been browsing through the forum..........not quite sure yet, hah ive been getting accidental pumps and its pissing me off cuzz i dont remember what i ate that made me look gorgeous ^^...sooooooooooooooo

Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good Job, What show are you doing?
    Instagram @captloufitness

Get comfortable being uncomfortable

USMC 89-97

wells heres some more shots hah. legs arent very conditioned >.< will be bustin my ass tho for the next 3 and some weeks ........

pics were taken after a large portion of rice was consumed, i apologize for looking like a fatass
    Attached Images

FueltheFire will become famous soon enough. (+50) FueltheFire will become famous soon enough. (+50) FueltheFire will become famous soon enough. (+50) FueltheFire will become famous soon enough. (+50) FueltheFire will become famous soon enough. (+50) FueltheFire will become famous soon enough. (+50) FueltheFire will become famous soon enough. (+50) FueltheFire will become famous soon enough. (+50) FueltheFire will become famous soon enough. (+50) FueltheFire will become famous soon enough. (+50) FueltheFire will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by daboboy View Post
    if you look close im kind of fat

haha bro stop trippin your in great shape, keep up the good work
    I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday...

Originally Posted by FueltheFire View Post
    haha bro stop trippin your in great shape, keep up the good work
    i guess its how chicks feel about their arms and whatnot....yeah i know not fat but i cant help but compare myself to all those MONSTERS WHO have no ounce of fat o.O still got time tho im not trippin ^^

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey, I am also entering my first comp. I've been dieting semi-serious for about 6 weeks and doing cardio, got 4 weeks to go too.

will you start doing daily cardio? I've been trying to get in around 20-45 mins a day, as well as cutting back carbs/fat.

Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    Hey, I am also entering my first comp. I've been dieting semi-serious for about 6 weeks and doing cardio, got 4 weeks to go too.

will you start doing daily cardio? I've been trying to get in around 20-45 mins a day, as well as cutting back carbs/fat.
    um i have been on cardio every day for the past two weeks, its just that i do two cardio sessions(morning and evening) 3 days out of seven and do one cardio session ( post workout) the rest of the four days. When i do cardio twice a day i usually take it light in the morning and go intense in the evening.

Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good ****ing job mate! Looking shredded

Originally Posted by Aggressive View Post
    Good ****ing job mate! Looking shredded
    thx bro hahah time for the gym LOL

rambobobby is a name known to all. (+5000) rambobobby is a name known to all. (+5000) rambobobby is a name known to all. (+5000) rambobobby is a name known to all. (+5000) rambobobby is a name known to all. (+5000) rambobobby is a name known to all. (+5000) rambobobby is a name known to all. (+5000) rambobobby is a name known to all. (+5000) rambobobby is a name known to all. (+5000) rambobobby is a name known to all. (+5000) rambobobby is a name known to all. (+5000)
    look damn good man, shows what a little hard work and dedication can do when dieting

iamlazy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamlazy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamlazy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamlazy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamlazy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamlazy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamlazy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamlazy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamlazy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamlazy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamlazy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude I think your gonna do great!
    I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me, Philippians 4:13.

STIMULATE DON'T ANNIHILATE

Originally Posted by iamlazy View Post
    Dude I think your gonna do great!
    thanks for the positive feedback man for 8 weeks out you look very lean, much leaner than i was 8 was 8 weeks out hahah

wats up guys

pics taken 10 days from comp >.<

just a lil update

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looking great in new pics dude!
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

MrMcCarthy is not very helpful. (-500) MrMcCarthy is not very helpful. (-500) MrMcCarthy is not very helpful. (-500) MrMcCarthy is not very helpful. (-500) MrMcCarthy is not very helpful. (-500) MrMcCarthy is not very helpful. (-500) MrMcCarthy is not very helpful. (-500) MrMcCarthy is not very helpful. (-500) MrMcCarthy is not very helpful. (-500) MrMcCarthy is not very helpful. (-500) MrMcCarthy is not very helpful. (-500)
    What an epic rear relaxed. siiiiiiiiiiiick

Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looking good man, posing is good too

Originally Posted by Bnizzle163 View Post
    Looking great in new pics dude!
    Originally Posted by MrMcCarthy View Post
    What an epic rear relaxed. siiiiiiiiiiiick
    Originally Posted by JRDiamondDelts View Post
    Looking good man, posing is good too

appreciate all the feedback guys im down to the wire......cant wait to eat....seriously contimplating my plan of attack for post contest diet week.......gonna be awesome .....looking forward to gas/bloat ^^

ziggspeed is on a distinguished road. (+10) ziggspeed is on a distinguished road. (+10) ziggspeed is on a distinguished road. (+10) ziggspeed is on a distinguished road. (+10) ziggspeed is on a distinguished road. (+10) ziggspeed is on a distinguished road. (+10) ziggspeed is on a distinguished road. (+10) ziggspeed is on a distinguished road. (+10) ziggspeed is on a distinguished road. (+10) ziggspeed is on a distinguished road. (+10) ziggspeed is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by daboboy View Post
    wats up guys

pics taken 10 days from comp >.<

just a lil update

this pic makes me wish I'd spent more time on my shoulders.... nice freakin Delts man!

3 days out >.<

lil update

cameraman2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cameraman2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cameraman2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cameraman2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cameraman2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cameraman2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Excellent muscularity

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Your shoulders are sick!
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741