stardotc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stardotc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stardotc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stardotc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stardotc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stardotc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stardotc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stardotc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stardotc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stardotc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stardotc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Form Check - Take 2 - Squats, Bench, Deads

Started training again and this is my 4th week into SS routine. Just need another pair of eyes to check my form. If someone could repost with video links, that would be appreciated.

Specific concerns:
    Squats - In the video I can see that I'm not keeping my proper curve (lower back) at the bottom of the squat. This is noticeable as the shirt is not wrinkled anymore. I'm not exactly sure how to fix it as I'm trying to keep it for arching as it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oo2Le5-nszU

Bench - I am tucking my shoulders in and curving my lower back. Form feels fine and I can not see anything that's terribly wrong in the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=SdoxWpV9kzE

Deadlift - I'm still working on the form here. It's getting better.

youtube.com/watch?v=VvM7eLayHoc

If you have any constructive pointers, I'm all ears.

Thanks.

JustinT24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinT24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinT24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinT24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinT24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinT24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinT24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinT24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinT24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinT24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinT24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you're dropping awful fast on bench, the negative is just as important for growth as the actual press. It also seems like you need to try more weight on bench

Squat didn't look horrible at all to me, of course the squat nazis will probably critique you to hell

DMB2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMB2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMB2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMB2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMB2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMB2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMB2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMB2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMB2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMB2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMB2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

EDIT:.....up the weight, and keep your heels on the ground.

jaminoodlesoup is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaminoodlesoup is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaminoodlesoup is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaminoodlesoup is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaminoodlesoup is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaminoodlesoup is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaminoodlesoup is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaminoodlesoup is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaminoodlesoup is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaminoodlesoup is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaminoodlesoup is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I thought the speed was fine on your bench, but you definitely need to up the weight. You also had a pretty wide grip. Your deadlift form looked pretty good to me, up the weight though. Squats, keep your heels on the ground.
    You want to get bigger? EAT MORE! TRAIN HARD!
    You want abs? EAT LESS! TRAIN HARD!

BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Squats- keep your chest up a little more and work on flexibility of your hip flexors.

Bench press and deadlifts look fine.

Those weights looked really easy for you as well. Put some more weight on the bar.

basejester will become famous soon enough. (+50) basejester will become famous soon enough. (+50) basejester will become famous soon enough. (+50) basejester will become famous soon enough. (+50) basejester will become famous soon enough. (+50) basejester will become famous soon enough. (+50) basejester will become famous soon enough. (+50) basejester will become famous soon enough. (+50) basejester will become famous soon enough. (+50) basejester will become famous soon enough. (+50) basejester will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When you're lowering the weight in the deadlift, I think your knees are bending a little too early and I fear for your kneecaps. I'm a noob, though.

TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Squats: Bending too far forward, could cause some lower back pain under heavier loads

Bench: Retract those shoulder blades!!! and keep those legs and core tight, you should be breathing hard after bench that's how you know your doin it right. Your whole body should be involved.

DeadLifts: Look good, but i'm not sure what to say since you weren't anywhere near your max, everyone can easily have good form on low weight.

stardotc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stardotc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stardotc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stardotc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stardotc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stardotc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stardotc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stardotc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stardotc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stardotc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stardotc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good stuff. I'll work on my squats and the leaning problem. The weights will definitely go up as well. Thanks for the input, much appreciated.