panch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lost 25 pounds... still have baby fat around stomache!!!!

Hey people.... I've posted a few threads a few month ago, asking for tips about loosing weight. I'm a simple young guy, and I don't like complicating my life, so what I did was basically eat better, and run my ass off doing cardio, exercise more (soccer) and just saw the pounds melt off.....

I know weigh 185, I'm still about 10-15 pounds over weigh by my standards. I'm 19 and do to a knee injury and a lot of drinking and bad eating behaviours I became 205 pounds. I was 170 pounds before I started making stupid decisions. So my plan is to become that weight again. (170)

My question is the following. I notice I'm slimmer, fitter, "skinnier" whatever you wanna call it. But I notice that when I put some shirts on, I still have big nipols, and baby fat around my pecs or chest area, and stomache area. The fat around my pecs or chest is actually more severe, I have more fat around this area than in the stomache.

So, how do I rid of the excesive ugly looking fat around my chest?
    and, How do rid of the not so excesive but still ugly looking fat around my stomache..

Note : All I do is run, eat well, and run some more, oh I also cycle a lot.

My guess would be do abs and pushups? Or start doing weights that exercise these 2 areas???

I apretiate your answers very much!

coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wait are you a girl or a guy?

If you are a girl... female forum is that way for post pregnancy topics >>>http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14

If you are a dude.... at age 19 it sure as hell aint "baby fat" unless i'm missing something.

Read the stickies.

I'm a 19 year old male.

Sorry english isn't my first language and I thought baby fat was some extra fat around some areas, but not like obesity or anything. I have accumulated fat around my chest and stomache. Fat thats not attractive, and that I would like to eliminate. My question is how ?? I've lost lots of weight by running and eating well, but still this fat is around. I still have 15 pounds to go, but I'd like to know how to take care of this fat in these areas particularly

DINK (not the penor kind) CarlMcGuirk's Avatar
    CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by panch View Post
    I'm a 19 year old male.

Sorry english isn't my first language and I thought baby fat was some extra fat around some areas, but not like obesity or anything. I have accumulated fat around my chest and stomache. Fat thats not attractive, and that I would like to eliminate. My question is how ?? I've lost lots of weight by running and eating well, but still this fat is around. I still have 15 pounds to go, but I'd like to know how to take care of this fat in these areas particularly
    You can't spot reduce. Get more strict about what you eat and lose more body fat and those areas will start to go away.

Makes sense man.. thank you.. anything elsee to add by anybody?

2sweet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2sweet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2sweet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2sweet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2sweet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2sweet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2sweet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2sweet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2sweet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2sweet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2sweet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by panch View Post
    Makes sense man.. thank you.. anything elsee to add by anybody?
    Just keep it up. it will go away work with weights and you may not be able to spot reduce but once the fat is gone you will look great so do crunches and if you have a gym near you go there ask what the best workout to get those muscles in shape for when you lost the fat. Don't let anyone hear get you down (just in case) they seem to love to be mean to people for no reason. There is no reason ever to be rude. Much luck and if you stick with it, it will happen. Keep up the good work your doing GREAT!

Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When you say fat on chest etc.... Do you mean fat... or do you mean extra skin because you use to be 205 pounds??

Pictures may help.

ESPECIALLY tell us your height... feet + inches.

Keep dieting and working out.