Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    I didn't hear no bell! Rap_Rocky's Avatar
    Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Clients that make you 'face-palm'..

Let's face it, as much as we may love (or hate, depending on who you train) our clients, there are just some things they say that make you embarrassed, ashamed, confused, or even feel bad for them. With that said, what are some things a client has said or done that has made you just....

Usually, things like this occur during the first 1-4 weeks of training a beginner.

Note: Of course for us professionals, names should be omitted (that should go without being said).

For me, I told a client to perform push-ups for me, in which she proceeded to do squats and asked if she was doing it right. Also, I had a male client tell me they couldn't wait to see me in shorts for the next session......well that was more "WTF?!" then face-palm..
    Last edited by Rap_Rocky; 07-23-2010 at 07:27 AM.
    I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.
    I'm not out there sweating for three hours every day just to find out what it feels like to sweat.

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    I had a client who despite an intention to come twice a week, change his diet and use a stepcounter, was losing or destroying the stepcounter, keeping his cruddy diet, and coming every week or two. I told him he was wasting his time as it was, and that if he committed to a 10+2 pack (buy 10, get 2 free) with agreed-one session times, and if he showed up to every single session and on time, his next 10+2 pack would be half-price.

He agreed, deposited the money in my account, and... failed to show for the first session. He made excuses, promised to come next time (he knew he'd just lost his chance for the half-price pack) and never showed again.

So basically he had paid hundreds of dollars just to pretend to himself he was committed. I know people do that with the gym, I didn't know they did it with PT, as well.

Don't pay, and don't come; or pay, and come. Anything else is facepalm time.

Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lose hundreds of dollars worth of sessions in late cancellations and no-shows.
    A.C.E Certified Personal Trainer
    N.E.S.T.A Fitness Nutrition Coach

HOMER: [holds Lisa's suitcase] Somebody's traveling light.
    LISA: Meh. Maybe you're just getting stronger.
    HOMER: Well, I have been eating more.

Squat:560-Raw 565-wraps
    Bench:365-Raw
    Deadlift:555-Raw
    Front Squat-405x2(Raw) 465x1(Wraps)

ger2oo5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ger2oo5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ger2oo5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ger2oo5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ger2oo5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ger2oo5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ger2oo5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ger2oo5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ger2oo5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ger2oo5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ger2oo5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KyleAaron View Post
    I had a client who despite an intention to come twice a week, change his diet and use a stepcounter, was losing or destroying the stepcounter, keeping his cruddy diet, and coming every week or two. I told him he was wasting his time as it was, and that if he committed to a 10+2 pack (buy 10, get 2 free) with agreed-one session times, and if he showed up to every single session and on time, his next 10+2 pack would be half-price.

He agreed, deposited the money in my account, and... failed to show for the first session. He made excuses, promised to come next time (he knew he'd just lost his chance for the half-price pack) and never showed again.

So basically he had paid hundreds of dollars just to pretend to himself he was committed. I know people do that with the gym, I didn't know they did it with PT, as well.

A little off topic now (apologies OP). I work at a four star hotel which charges its gym members £50 per month for the use of a very small gym. Its more a social thing for most members TBH. The other day an elderly gentlemen came in and attempted to use his swipe card to access the facilities. He then approached the front desk and said his card wasnt working. When i checked his card it was an old card with no barcode which i didnt recoginse, but defo had the gyms details on it. I asked the gentlemen when did he sign up as a member. He replied: "1996, but i stopped coming in 2002 and havent been since". I found this hard to believe, so i checked on the P.C to see if he was indeed a member. It was infact true. The guy had paid £50 per month for gym membership over an 8 year period and hadnt used it once in all that time. Thats almost £5000!

I was shocked at first, but then i quickly asked if he needed a PT or someone to go over the machines etc, LOL!

jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000)

client pays and you dont have to train them? dream client

HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jules_d1 View Post
    haha hell yea, id take those types of people ALLLLL day

BRB... Eating a chicken askthetrainer's Avatar
    askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HitItHard View Post
    I had one that gave me 1200 bucks CASH and only came for 1 session and never heard from him again, and no, I didn't try to give him a refund
    Contact me about our author Program

www.AskTheTrainer.com | Twitter.com/AskTheTrainer | ********.com/askthetrainercom

jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hi id like to train with you

sorry im booked up with no shows.

10below has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 10below has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 10below has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 10below has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 10below has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 10below has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 10below has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 10below has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 10below has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 10below has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 10below has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

:lol:

I'm in need of a personal trainer. How should I go about finding one in town that knows what he or she is talking about? Google my best bet?

HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

lol hell yea

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Most of my face palm moments come when discussing nutrition. 95% of people think that just because they have done 3 hours of exercise that week that it's okay they go out on the weekend and have a bottle of wine and an entire pizza.

I had a client once call me after our first session - yes, first session - and tell me she went home and got on the scale and hadn't lost a pound yet! And she was upset about it.

Exa123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exa123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exa123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exa123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exa123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exa123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exa123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exa123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exa123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exa123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exa123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

i just wanted to post this cause i thought it was funny.....but pretty much how i look when females tell me they "put on muscle way too easily"
    Stay humble. I will never see myself as even an above average bodybuilder. Regardless of how many shows you win, stay grounded and aim for improvement.

-Brian Whitacre

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Clients that refuse to listen to good instruction out of fear that the program may cuase them to turn their fat into huge muscles.
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.

Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Yeah, I'm experiencing something similar now....I have 4 clients, and only 2 has responded to my text in regards to training again (I came back from vacationing out of the country and it's like the other 2 disappeared). I text, leave messages, email, and I don't get it....one of them even paid for a 10 in advance from me, and I'm over here like....dude....you got 5 sessions left, it's not like we're at a gym, and this is a contract, I'm over here making sure your money doesn't go to waste - I can easily say goodbye since this is all independent and off the books.....
    I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.
    I'm not out there sweating for three hours every day just to find out what it feels like to sweat.

liegelord will become famous soon enough. (+50) liegelord will become famous soon enough. (+50) liegelord will become famous soon enough. (+50) liegelord will become famous soon enough. (+50) liegelord will become famous soon enough. (+50) liegelord will become famous soon enough. (+50) liegelord will become famous soon enough. (+50) liegelord will become famous soon enough. (+50) liegelord will become famous soon enough. (+50) liegelord will become famous soon enough. (+50) liegelord will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Exa123 View Post

i just wanted to post this cause i thought it was funny.....but pretty much how i look when females tell me they "put on muscle way too easily"
    That is so common, I have a friend who swears she gets huge when she lifts weights for a few weeks, says she just balloons up with muscle (all without changing her diet). I'm sure I make the implied facepalm above each time.
    This is your life, and its ending one minute at a time.

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ger2oo5 View Post
    The guy had paid £50 per month for gym membership over an 8 year period and hadnt used it once in all that time. Thats almost £5000!
    That's just an extreme example of what is quite ordinary. My wife says, "some people are gym members, but most are just gym sponsors - they make a charitable donation to keep the gym going."
    Originally Posted by jules_d1
    In theory, yes. But pretty depressing in the end.

If I wanted to collect money for doing nothing I'd've become a manager in an office.

COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    A guy came in today and said "I just want lots of abs".
    Fighting misinformation 1 post at a time!

URI - Biological Sciences/Psychology Double Major

---Currently studying for ACSM CPT

akbodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akbodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akbodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akbodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akbodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akbodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akbodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akbodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akbodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akbodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akbodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have a client that consistently comes 10-15 min. late to each session, or cancels at least every other session. He always feels "sick" when he does show up and complains constantly that he's not losing body fat, although admits that his diet is horrible and doesn't have the time to eat healthy. No matter what I say or suggest, there's always an excuse as to why it can't get done.
    NASM CPT, NFPT Master Trainer, Psychology Major
    www.figarellesfitness.com
    www.********.com/figarellesfitness
    https://twitter.com/stephfigarelle

popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mr.ILL View Post
    Lose hundreds of dollars worth of sessions in late cancellations and no-shows.
    Don't you have some policy thats pre-agreed on about still paying for sessions when they cancel without enough notice or a good reason?

Fitness Anarchist SerpentHearted's Avatar
    SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by COBrien3 View Post
    hahahah - like a 12 pack? I aim to have one by summer.

Originally Posted by COBrien3 View Post
    LMAO! reps.

Originally Posted by akbodybuilder View Post
    I have a client that consistently comes 10-15 min. late to each session, or cancels at least every other session. He always feels "sick" when he does show up and complains constantly that he's not losing body fat, although admits that his diet is horrible and doesn't have the time to eat healthy. No matter what I say or suggest, there's always an excuse as to why it can't get done.
    *facepalm*

some people you gotta kick in the ass really hard...others just have no hope..

Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by popupwindow View Post
    Don't you have some policy thats pre-agreed on about still paying for sessions when they cancel without enough notice or a good reason?
    I was meaning they lose hundreds of dollars not me I still get paid haha. But that's not the reason I became a trainer, I have plenty of money...

Originally Posted by Mr.ILL View Post
    I was meaning they lose hundreds of dollars not me I still get paid haha. But that's not the reason I became a trainer, I have plenty of money...
    u busy ceo'in???

20 yrs old....

u busy ceo'in???

20 yrs old....
    Shoot, I wanna know the secret...

nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by akbodybuilder View Post
    This is a very tricky situation but if I were you I would have a serious conversation with this guy and let him know that you are going to drop him as a client if he doesnt get his asz in gear. I know that its really hard because you want his money but I have found a lot of times that clients respond best when you let them know how important and serious it is that they participate fully in the fitness process. Develop a sense of exclusivity in what you do and let people who train with you feel a sense of pride that they are part of something special not just another dip sh*t trainer that sits around and counts their reps.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ger2oo5 View Post
    A little off topic now (apologies OP). I work at a four star hotel which charges its gym members £50 per month for the use of a very small gym. Its more a social thing for most members TBH. The other day an elderly gentlemen came in and attempted to use his swipe card to access the facilities. He then approached the front desk and said his card wasnt working. When i checked his card it was an old card with no barcode which i didnt recoginse, but defo had the gyms details on it. I asked the gentlemen when did he sign up as a member. He replied: "1996, but i stopped coming in 2002 and havent been since". I found this hard to believe, so i checked on the P.C to see if he was indeed a member. It was infact true. The guy had paid £50 per month for gym membership over an 8 year period and hadnt used it once in all that time. Thats almost £5000!

I was shocked at first, but then i quickly asked if he needed a PT or someone to go over the machines etc, LOL!
    Wow... Just wow.... This story belongs in the ever-popular "Are You a Gym Idiot" section of BB:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I trained a 15-year old male last year for two sessions. The young man was 300 lbs (yes, 300 lbs at 15. I weighed him in.). His father dropped him off at the gym and paid me the fees. The father's exact words were, "I want my son to lose 100-lbs in a year." I thought, "Cool. No problem."

I tried not to judge, but the fact that the father was around 400 lbs (yes 400 lbs) gave me a high level of doubt that the young man would somehow get the support he needed at home in order to succeed - i.e. eating right. Then my doubt was erased and my first instinct proved to be correct when the father said, "My son drinks 2 liters of regular Coke everyday."

In all honesty, I was so happy when the kid did not come back after our second session. Facepalm to that poor kid? I would say NO; it wasn't his fault he was morbidly obese. But the father needed more than just a facepalm.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

u busy ceo'in???

20 yrs old....
    Well I am a business owner so kind of haha. For 20 years old I have more than enough money. Once I start a family then a little extra wouldn't hurt.

Rugger w/ a throwing prob xxtwistedxx's Avatar
    xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Not quite pt related but facepalm nontheless.

Had a kid with a ridiculous metabolism. 17yrs old. Great shape. Ate about 3-4000 calories a day. Still had trouble gainin muscle. With school and practice full meals were tough so I reccomended a protein supp before practice. Either a shake or meal bar....phone call later. "Did you tell my son to buy supplements?!? I am not giving him steroids!" Took over 30mins of explaning what it was I reccomended and even told the parent to come after practice so I can show them what I had.