evidencex is on a distinguished road. (+10) evidencex is on a distinguished road. (+10) evidencex is on a distinguished road. (+10) evidencex is on a distinguished road. (+10) evidencex is on a distinguished road. (+10) evidencex is on a distinguished road. (+10) evidencex is on a distinguished road. (+10) evidencex is on a distinguished road. (+10) evidencex is on a distinguished road. (+10) evidencex is on a distinguished road. (+10) evidencex is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Should I remove brown rice from my diet?

I was reading Dave Palumbo's Diet for cutting and it looked similar to mine, but it never specified what exactly to eat for the carbs? Was it just Peanut Butter? If so, should I remove brown rice for dinner and just eat the chicken & broccoli? Also, should I add broccoli to my lunch?

Here's my diet for cutting:

Morning - 4-5 Hard Boiled Eggs (Only eating 2 yolks)
    Snack 1 – Fruit (Apples/Plums)
    Pre-Workout – Whey Protein w/ 1 tablespoon Trader Joe's Organic PB (NO Sodium)
    Post-workout - Same
    Lunch – Chicken & Raw Almonds (Unsalted)
    Snack 2 – Fruit (Apples/Plums)
    Dinner – Chicken, Broccoli and Brown Rice
    Pre-Bed – Either Whey Protein (if I haven't had enough protein) or Raw Almonds

Water is about the only thing I drink besides the 10oz of 2% milk with every Whey protein shake...

*Fish Oil pill with each meal (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
    *Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc Complex pill w/ every snack

and if I DO decided to have a cheat day (which I rarely do), I'd take a Super B-Complex capsule.
    Help me to help others

jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you can fit the brown rice into your macros, I Don't see why you need to remove it from your diet, even on a cut. Broccoli is always good, there's no going wrong with it.

Jorge
    Why do I want to lose weight? Simple, so my body can match my ego.

"He who learns only as a means to an end is destined to never reach his full potential" - JRA

evidencex is on a distinguished road. (+10) evidencex is on a distinguished road. (+10) evidencex is on a distinguished road. (+10) evidencex is on a distinguished road. (+10) evidencex is on a distinguished road. (+10) evidencex is on a distinguished road. (+10) evidencex is on a distinguished road. (+10) evidencex is on a distinguished road. (+10) evidencex is on a distinguished road. (+10) evidencex is on a distinguished road. (+10) evidencex is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what are macros?
    Help me to help others

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Palumbo's diet has no direct sources of carbs.

You need to read this sticky based on your above post:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    who eats raw almonds?
    Negs to anyone that:
    makes a terrible troll thread
    makes any conspiracy theory thread
    makes a religious/political thread without knowledge of what they're talking about

carlos93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cmc0108 View Post
    who eats raw almonds?
    Although it's debated, I would try to keep carbs away from bedtime except for milk or the small amount of carbs contained in an ounce of nuts. Also, try to stick to apples for the fruits (if you're cutting)

GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMXpLoDe! is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by evidencex View Post
    I was reading Dave Palumbo's Diet for cutting and it looked similar to mine, but it never specified what exactly to eat for the carbs? Was it just Peanut Butter? If so, should I remove brown rice for dinner and just eat the chicken & broccoli? Also, should I add broccoli to my lunch?

Post-workout - Same

Water is about the only thing I drink besides the 10oz of 2% milk with every Whey protein shake...

and if I DO decided to have a cheat day (which I rarely do), I'd take a Super B-Complex capsule.
    Apples and plums your only source of fruit? Apples are good, but I would replace plums with any kind of berry. Much higher fiber count and less sugar than plums.
    Overall your diet is boring bro. Add more fish.

To be completely honest, I would replace the brown rice with a different source of whole grain carb.
    Example, for lunch or dinner:
    Tuna or chicken burger with whole grain bun, lettuce, onion (mmm chromium), jalapenos or chili peppers. Eat half of it, save half for another time. This way you have a nice balance of carbs and protein.

Im pretty against carbs while cutting, I consume very minimal. but when I do, I have fun with making food out of it. Brown rice is just so god damn boring

For pre-bed, replace your whey-protein shake with a few bites of non-fat cottage cheese, or milk. Or just dairy. Dairy has casein protein, long digestion so it will last for awhile while you sleep. And resisted digestion = longer ur body is burning calories to digest it.

who eats raw almonds?
    I do. Also try frying up the almonds in a skillet with a little olive oil. Adds some extra MUFA.

Originally Posted by carlos93 View Post
    Also, try to stick to apples for the fruits (if you're cutting)
    and berries!
    Last edited by GMXpLoDe!; 04-07-2011 at 03:44 PM.
    I love my androgens <3

IGF1-Akt-mTor1/2 Brah braggable's Avatar
    braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what are macros?
    Macronutrients: Protein, Carbs, Fat

Although it's debated, I would try to keep carbs away from bedtime except for milk or the small amount of carbs contained in an ounce of nuts. Also, try to stick to apples for the fruits (if you're cutting)
    There is no logical reason to avoid carbs at any time of the day. Many people, however, seem to find many illogical reason to do so. I still don't understand why. Carbs are delicious at anytime!
    The above statement/post does not represent the opinions of anyone in real life. This is the internet. Not real life. Anyone who cannot grasp the difference between the two lacks the basic intelligence necessary for survival and should not be allowed to form opinions.

CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    its been debated and proven to not mean a god damn thing.

Steve1111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    who eats raw almonds?

not sure if serious?

I love raw almonds.

socaldelmar is on a distinguished road. (+10) socaldelmar is on a distinguished road. (+10) socaldelmar is on a distinguished road. (+10) socaldelmar is on a distinguished road. (+10) socaldelmar is on a distinguished road. (+10) socaldelmar is on a distinguished road. (+10) socaldelmar is on a distinguished road. (+10) socaldelmar is on a distinguished road. (+10) socaldelmar is on a distinguished road. (+10) socaldelmar is on a distinguished road. (+10) socaldelmar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Brown rice is fine, pearl barely or quinoa(contains lysine, an essential amino acid and is a complete protein) is better, but as long as the brown rice fits in your macros then no reason to cut it out. Macros = macro-nutrients... fats, carbs, protein, 9 cals per gram of fat, 4 cals per gram of carbs and protein.

Try to get some other sources of protein other than chicken and shakes... turkey, lean cuts of beef, tuna, salmon, other fish etc.
    Chargers/Padres/Yankees

Will actually answer your questions

No interest in joining your poser crew

awkwrdturtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwrdturtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwrdturtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwrdturtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwrdturtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwrdturtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwrdturtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwrdturtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwrdturtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwrdturtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwrdturtle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [QUOTE=PBateman2;511196633]Palumbo's diet has no direct sources of carbs.

^^^
    This. Palumbo's diet is based on "low, low" carbs. Can't really see how you would fit brown rice into a low low carb diet.

Carousel is just really nice. (+1000) Carousel is just really nice. (+1000) Carousel is just really nice. (+1000) Carousel is just really nice. (+1000) Carousel is just really nice. (+1000) Carousel is just really nice. (+1000) Carousel is just really nice. (+1000) Carousel is just really nice. (+1000) Carousel is just really nice. (+1000) Carousel is just really nice. (+1000) Carousel is just really nice. (+1000)
    surprised there was no "typical black genetics" jokes in here

wherez the misc at

♚ Elected V.P. - R/P ♚ sawoobley's Avatar
    sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Carousel View Post
    surprised there was no "typical black genetics" jokes in here

wherez the misc at
    You lost, son? Here ya go.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19

Enjoy.
    Last edited by sawoobley; 04-07-2011 at 07:12 PM.

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Post-workout - Same

I'm not familiar with polymbo diet but broccoli and fruits are also carb sources
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    and urdoingitwrong.

stancel is just really nice. (+1000) stancel is just really nice. (+1000) stancel is just really nice. (+1000) stancel is just really nice. (+1000) stancel is just really nice. (+1000) stancel is just really nice. (+1000) stancel is just really nice. (+1000) stancel is just really nice. (+1000) stancel is just really nice. (+1000) stancel is just really nice. (+1000) stancel is just really nice. (+1000)
    you bumped a year old thread to say that?

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by stancel View Post
    you bumped a year old thread to say that?
    Ha. Good catch
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242