Page 39 of 61 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1817
    The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you need a week off take it. Listen to your damn body. You have a niche for being stubborn.

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    12/31/12

The Strength Guys
    PAP Contrast Hypertrophy Phase 1
    Week 1, Day 4

Standing DB Military Press (2:0:1, 60s rest)
    3x35's*20
    3x35's*15

Complex 1 (60s rest/set, RPE 9):

A1. Bilateral DB Row (2:0:1)
    5x85's*10

A2. DB Raise Complex (front/side, 2:0:1)
    5x20's*5 each

Wide Grip Seated Row (Triple Drop to failure... 2:0:1, RPE @ 10, 90s rest)
    4x15-25 reps total
    *didn't pay so much attention to the weight, as much as failing with good form

Complex 2 (60s rest/set)

B1. Slow Eccentric Military Press (4:0:1, 5 @ 80%)
    4x105*5

B2. Speed Military Press (1:0:X, 10 @ 60%)
    4x80*10
    *i set my max very conservative, and TBH it was a good decision...

Various Grip Cable Curl (Superpump method, 2:0:1, 15s rest, RPE @ 8)
    10x Lvl 8*3

Standing Calf Raise (10 at .5:0:x, 10 at 3:3:1, RPE @ 9)
    4x135*20
    *did on smith machine

Notes
    so i'm pretty sure i'm sick.... i spent all day yesterday fighting the headache, but last night as i was getting in bed i noticed i was feverish. slept for 10+ hours last night, which hasn't happened in god knows how long. my head wasn't hurting when i got up, but my head felt like it was stuffed with cotton, and the thought of eating made me nauseous. nevertheless i ate my pre-workout and hit the gym. my head flare up pretty bad during warmup, but the rest of the workout didn't hurt, which is pretty odd... seems like anything involving legs makes it bad. the rest of today i've spent the day napping on the couch and eating. it's been pretty bad, i feel lazy as phuck, but i'm working on feeling better. i'm gonna go hang with some friends to celebrate the new year, but tomorrow is an off day, so i'm gonna very much do nothing all day. i'm still debating on what to do about taking the time off, especially since i've had some really odd patterns in my head lol... we'll see i guess

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    If you need a week off take it. Listen to your damn body. You have a niche for being stubborn.
    that's the thing, i just came from a full week off... i'm not sure if it's the travel or the fact that i was in the cold and wet all day before i left home, or whatever... i am stubborn as sh!t, but i don't think thats a bad thing. keeps me consistent! i do know when to stop before it gets TOO bad though...
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Happy New Year brother!

PS- I'm stubborn as fuark too! I went in today when I probably shouldn't have lol Oh well, party on Wayne!
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Happy New Years Patrick! Try taking a couple days off and assess from there ya know. More time outta the gym = more growth as you know! 2013 is gunna be a great year for you brotha!
    advertising not permitted

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Happy New Year brother!

PS- I'm stubborn as fuark too! I went in today when I probably shouldn't have lol Oh well, party on Wayne!
    Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    Happy New Years Patrick! Try taking a couple days off and assess from there ya know. More time outta the gym = more growth as you know! 2013 is gunna be a great year for you brotha!
    Cheers guys!

Quick Update

So today being a day off i've been laying around all day and just chillin... i would LOVE to say i'm 100% recovered, but i had a nice BM going and had a flare up in my head so bad i had to take meds (and i NEVER take pain meds.......) so with that in mind i'm gonna MAKE myself take the rest of this week off... i'm gonna play it by ear, but odds are i'll be out of the gym til Monday which not gonna lie pisses me the phuck off... i hate not being able to go to the gym, but when any kind of significant effort puts me on the floor from what feels like two rats having a wrestling match in my head then i need to have some perspective... i'll be in here with random updates and maybe a v-log to temper the fury of my lack of lifting, and i'll leave you guys with a quote i'll be repeating to myself over the next few days:

“No pain that we suffer, no trial that we experience is wasted. It ministers to our education, to the development of such qualities as patience, faith, fortitude and humility. All that we suffer and all that we endure, especially when we endure it patiently, builds up our characters, purifies our hearts, expands our souls..."
    - Orson F. Whitney
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah, you may just be experiencing sick feelings from stress/change in life. A couple months back I had a similar experience. It was weird and out of the blue, but it eventually passed. Just take it easy and listen to your body. Think of the big picture, homey!
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

1/7/12

The Strength Guys
    Week 1, Day 1 REPEAT

Back Squat (2:0:1, RPE @ 6-7, 60s rest)
    135*16
    *head started to act up, immediately racked and rested for a few
    2x115*20
    3x115*15
    * felt like a vag squatting with 115, but NO PAIN was key... plus i got a decent pump from it!

A1. Slow Concentric DB Press (1:0:4)
    4x55*5

A2. Slow Eccentric DB Press (4:0:1)
    4x55*5
    *was supposed to be 5 sets... damn, oh well lol

Cable Flyes (superpump method)
    10x3 (2:0:1 @ 8, 15s rest)

Complex 2 (60s rest/set, RPE @ 9)

B1. Slow Concentric French Press (1:0:4)
    50*5
    55*5
    2x52.5*5

B2. Slow Eccentric French Press (4:0:1)
    50*5
    55*5
    2x52.5*5
    *50 too easy, 55 too hard, 52.5? just about right

Barbell Roll Out (2:0:2, 60s Rest, RPE @ 8)
    3xBW*10

Notes
    Rather than type out this long book about what is going through my mind, i'll just post up a v-log! and yes, i know i look like the unabomber... i just got out the gym, don't hate lol

Originally Posted by Bnizzle163 View Post
    Yeah, you may just be experiencing sick feelings from stress/change in life. A couple months back I had a similar experience. It was weird and out of the blue, but it eventually passed. Just take it easy and listen to your body. Think of the big picture, homey!
    always man, though its def. an exercise in mental toughness... back on it now though!

Good to see you back and nice V-Log.
    The rest will do you good.

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    One of my secrets...using that anger in the gym

way to take the week off and welcome back! Way to kill that workout!
    advertising not permitted

Good to see you back and nice V-Log.
    The rest will do you good.
    Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    One of my secrets...using that anger in the gym

way to take the week off and welcome back! Way to kill that workout!
    thanks guys it feels great to be back in the gym, even if it is still not at 100%... this has been the worst setback i've had in a LONG time, at least when i injured other things i could work around them, this wasn't like that. i def. have learned from this experience, and have come away stronger (mentally lol)

1/8/12

The Strength Guys
    Week 1, Day 2 REPEAT

Lat Pulldowns (2:0:1, RPE @ 10, 60s rest)
    3x Lvl 115*20
    3x Lvl 115*15
    *had another minor flare up, but just like yesterday immediately quit and dropped weight... good thing too because this was pretty damn close to an RPE of 10 anyway...

A1. Slow Concentric Cable Row (1:0:4)
    5x Lvl 130*5

A2. Slow Eccentric Cable Row (4:0:1)
    5x Lvl 1300*5
    *after the lat pulls my lats were raped...

Standing DB Military Press (2:0:1, RPE @ 9, 60s rest)
    5x35*15
    *started off too light, again by the end my RPE was close to 9

Seated Lateral Raise (superpump method)
    10x35's*3 (2:0:1 @ 8, 15s rest)

B1. Slow Concentric Preacher Curl (1:0:4)
    4x60*5

B2. Slow Eccentric Preacher Curl (4:0:1)
    4x60*5
    *used fixed cambered bar for this... MUCH more difficult than a non-fixed bar....

Seated Calf Raise (5:5:1, 90s Rest)
    6x2p+10*6
    *I really hate the seated calf raise machines they have here at OK State... the put your leg at an awkward angle just to let you do dorsiflexion as well

Notes
    another good workout, even pushed most exercises to the prescribed numbers... the one minor flare up happened just like yesterday, quit immediately, backed off the weight, and didn't have another problem the whole workout. i really wish this would go away, but from what i've been reading it could be a couple more weeks before i'm at 100%. i've been shopping for a D.O. for my general practitioner so that they can do my spinal adjustments as well. i want to make an appt. with them so i can get this headache thing cleared up ASAP. the only problem is they'll want to put me through the works with tests (start with MRI, then CT, MRA, and spinal tap ) and even with 2 insurance policies i can't afford that. we don't even know that i'll need them, as lik 95% of these headaches are not anything serious, and they'd just prescribe me beta-blockers or strong NSAIDs to take pre-w/o. we'll see, but i def want to get in to see the doc and have their take on it. i'm gonna take tomorrow off since my next workout involves heavier lifts and a nice squat/sumo dead superset and i want to be well rested!

Update...

So after thinking on it long and hard and talking with Matt about it, I've decided to take another week off...........

frustration is at a max, to the point of tears (don't hate) but this is something that has to be done to be back at 100%. I don't even know if another week will completely fix it, but I'm also seeing the doc this afternoon. Basically even though most of my lifts can be done at near full intensity, I can't do some of the more important lifts at even 70% intensity without a flare, which means i haven't healed yet. I have SO much work to do and I can't help but feel like this is just walking backward when I need to be moving forward at a run... anyway, I'll still be around the forum and I will update on what the doc says and whats happening over the next week regardless of not being in the gym... apologies for the downer tone of this post, but you can imagine how I feel about this Thanks everyone who still sticks around, it means a lot

Health is #1
    Good to be smart

ZOMG HE'S BACK!!!

1/14/12

The Strength Guys
    Week 1, Day 1 REPEAT NUMBER 2

Back Squat (2:0:1, RPE @ 6-7, 60s rest)
    3x135*20
    3x135*15
    *after 2 weeks no lifting, this was prolly an RPE of ~8

A1. Slow Concentric DB Press (1:0:4)
    5x55*5

A2. Slow Eccentric DB Press (4:0:1)
    5x55*5

Cable Flyes (superpump method)
    10x3 (2:0:1 @ 8, 15s rest)

B1. Slow Concentric French Press (1:0:4)
    4x52.5*5

B2. Slow Eccentric French Press (4:0:1)
    4x52.5*5

Barbell Roll Out (2:0:2, 60s Rest, RPE @ 8)
    3xBW*10

1/15/12

The Strength Guys
    Week 1, Day 2 REPEAT NUMBA 2!

Lat Pulldowns (2:0:1, RPE @ 10, 60s rest)
    3x Lvl 110*20
    3x Lvl 110*15
    *old ass machine = RPE of ~9.5 from this... pretty sad!

A1. Slow Concentric Cable Row (1:0:4)
    5x Lvl 130*5

A2. Slow Eccentric Cable Row (4:0:1)
    5x Lvl 1300*5
    *SO MUCH BURN

Standing DB Military Press (2:0:1, RPE @ 9, 60s rest)
    5x35*15
    *no prob!

Seated Lateral Raise (superpump method)
    10x35's*3 (2:0:1 @ 8, 15s rest)

B1. Slow Concentric Preacher Curl (1:0:4)
    4x60*5

B2. Slow Eccentric Preacher Curl (4:0:1)
    4x60*5
    *used fixed cambered bar, but easier this time lol

Seated Calf Raise (5:5:1, 90s Rest)
    6x2p+10*6

Notes
    I'M BACK!!! I know it's been a while, there was a mixup and i was mistakenly perma-banned. it's been all cleared up and I even got a mod rep out of it some very positive things to report today... been busy, but yesterday was my first day back in the gym... the only sign of my head condition was some pressure buildup during the squats, but no actual pain which i cannot tell you how happy i was for it... then today came in and there was ZERO indication i had issues before, even though i've been stressed and rushed all day. i'm sure i'm not 100% yet even now, which is why this week will still be light, but I think i can finally start moving forward. at this point being in the gym and actually pushing it a little will be good for me to get used to this type of workout. thanks again to everyone for sticking with me, i know i've been slacking on the updates bad (except for the issues this last week), but i can tell you my motivation has NEVER BEEN HIGHER and i'm ready to move forward, even if you have to crawl before you run!

1/17/13

The Strength Guys
    Week 1, Day 3 ROUND 2

BB Bench (Prescribed: 1:0:1, 2@90%, 3m rest)
    6x200*2
    *actually ~84%, but felt surprisingly solid and didn't wanna push my luck

Complex 1 (60s rest/set, Target RPE: DONT DIE... lol):

A1. Slow Eccentric Squat (4:0:1)
    5x175*5

A2. Deficit Sumo Deads (1:0:X @60%)
    5x215*5
    *Almost cried because this was an RPE of 8 WITH NOT A SIGN OF A HEADACHE

DB Floor Press (2:0:1, RPE @ 8.5, 90s rest)
    4x85*5

B1. Slow Eccentric Hamstring Curl (4:0:1)
    4x100*5

B2. Swiss Ball Hamstring Curl (2:0:1)
    4x15
    *stumbling to stand!

Weighted Situps (2:0:2, 60s Rest, RPE @ 8)
    3xBW+35*10

Notes
    Such an amazing workout... I was a little worried about the first complex because last time i did this workout it set off a headache that put me on the floor. NOT A SIGN WAS SEEN TODAY.... I even had to push a touch to make it through it. I don't like to sumo pull in my squat shoes because it pushes me onto my toes (and off balance) so i just did the whole thing in my wrestling shoes. it made the squats REALLY hit my hams/glutes hard. just overall just an amazing workout. Unfortunately that was the only good part about the day, as I got SLAMMED with a bunch of work. my stress level went from a 4 to a 9 in about 5 minutes, and hasn't gotten any better. the only saving grace is my research proposal is almost ready to submit to my dissertation committee, which will be about 4 months of stress finally gone. tomorrow gonna hit the gym in the AM and spend the rest of the day writing and in seminars. JOY...

jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Glad you're feeling better bro. My head has been seriously effed too and I think I'm finally past it. Stay strong my retarded head brah.

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think I mentioned earlier in the thread that I had the same head thing going on at almost the same time as you. I still get it a little bit on max effort stuff but overall I think I'm better. It is some seriously messed up pain though. I've never had so many headaches in my life! Glad to hear that your past it.
    TEAM DEMON
    Follow my Journey here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=

1/18/12

The Strength Guys
    Week 1, Day 4 ROUND 2

Standing DB Military Press (2:0:1, 60s rest, RPE 10)
    3x35's*20
    3x35's*15
    *def. an RPE of 10, really just killed my delts!

A1. Bilateral DB Row (2:0:1)
    5x85's*10

A2. DB Raise Complex (front/side, 2:0:1)
    5x20's*5 each
    *really love this combo, staying strict with form and rep timing just really makes this feel great

Wide Grip Chest Supported Seated Row (Triple Drop to failure... 2:0:1, RPE @ 10, 90s rest)
    4x15-25 reps total
    *we don't have a wide grip cable, so i had to settle for chest supported, did this without straps too, so it REALLY was a great set

Complex 2 (60s rest/set)

B1. Slow Eccentric Military Press (4:0:1, 5 @ 80%)
    2x105*5
    2x95*5

B2. Speed Military Press (1:0:X, 10 @ 60%)
    2x80*10
    2x75*10
    *absolutely was WRECKED from the DB presses, very humbling....

Various Grip Cable Curl (Superpump method, 2:0:1, 15s rest, RPE @ 8)
    10x70*3
    *crazy pump from this!

Standing Calf Raise (10 at .5:0:x, 10 at 3:3:1, RPE @ 9)
    4x1p+25*20
    *on a standing machine, i literally couldn't walk for a few minutes after done

Notes
    another fabulous workout, this one was pushed to 100% purely by accident. I'm def. a little frustrated at the weights that i'm moving for these exercises, but the TUT and rep ranges are all very humbling. i had worked in the 3-5 rep range for so long before starting with TSG that i'm really weak and have little muscular endurance. regardless of how much of a vagina i feel like for the weights i'm moving the workouts have left me shaking and exhausted, and just wanting more, so nothing but good things to say. tomorrow's workout is the first time i've ever made it through the full week of TSG workouts, so it should be fun to get in and finally be able to move on... got a lot of work to do tonight, so much that i'm having to blow off a social and some friends going to dance, but it all got dropped in my lap yesterday. so much for all my free time!

Glad you're feeling better bro. My head has been seriously effed too and I think I'm finally past it. Stay strong my retarded head brah.
    hells yea us brain damaged people gotta stick together! now we can both get back to some progress lol

Originally Posted by curjo View Post
    I think I mentioned earlier in the thread that I had the same head thing going on at almost the same time as you. I still get it a little bit on max effort stuff but overall I think I'm better. It is some seriously messed up pain though. I've never had so many headaches in my life! Glad to hear that your past it.
    you just gotta take it one day at a time... i had to take some much time off i was flattening out, and seeing myself get smaller was killing me. i'm not a big guy to begin with, so any size i sacrifice is a big loss. the only cure is rest. I would def. stay away from max effort for a while just to make sure it's past, you know exactly what it's like to have one of the headaches, so i can't imagine you would need too much motivation to let it heal! thanks for stopping by, and keep pushing forward!

Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looks like that bit of time off did you good. Looking forward to seeing your progress from TSG program

1/19/12

The Strength Guys
    Week 1, Day 5

Squatz! (2:0:1, 2min rest, Target: 5@80%)
    6x235*5
    *actually pretty easy, but didn't wanna push it too hard. this is actually ~75%, so close to working sets though! (PS: no belt for these either)

Complex 1:

A1. DB Bench (1:0:1, 30sec rest, 5@85%, RPE 9)
    5x85's*5
    *conservative 1RM for this, was a little light TBH

A2. Smith Machine Bench Throws (1:0:X, 2min rest, 5@35%, RPE 9)
    5x95*5
    *crappy smith machine=guesstimate actual weight. this was fun though!

Slow Eccentric Cable Flyes (Timed Set... 4:0:1, RPE 8, 60s rest)
    4x45*75sec
    *mother of god this was tough!

Complex 2 (60s rest/round)

B1. Slow Concentric Tricep Dips (1:0:4, RPE 9)
    4xBW+25*5
    *failed on last rep... underestimated the difficulty!

B2. Slow Eccentric Close Grip Pushups (4:0:1, RPE 9)
    4xBW*5
    *DESTRUCTION of my triceps... utter fatigue lol

Med-Ball Russian Twists (60s rest, RPE @ 8)
    3xBW+10*20

Notes
    great workout today, this is the heaviest i've squatted since my injury and it felt good. i actually felt pretty strong! i do think if i had pushed it too much farther i might have gotten some trouble out of my head, but this time i picked a perfect intensity stopping point as there wasn't even pressure issues. the rest of the workout speaks for itself, i'm having a hard time doing anything with my chest/tri's because of how tired they are! tomorrow is a scheduled off day and Monday is a school holiday, which means the gym is closed. I MAY try to go to another gym, just because it works better with my schedule. if i take Monday off i have to go lift on Wednesday (usually a day off) after not being able to eat anything during teaching (from 8-230....). Also, Tuesday night starts indoor soccer intramurals, and those will be LATE games so i'll be running on low sleep and low calories lol. we'll see, maybe i can negotiate sneaking food into my lab!

Looks like that bit of time off did you good. Looking forward to seeing your progress from TSG program
    I think it did... although not as much as i'd like! i'm pretty weak and am just getting fullness back, so it's a work in progress... i think i'll be making some GREAT improvements with TSG over the next year, makes me even more optimistic about competition season 2014!

Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post
    optimistic about competition season 2014!
    WAIT, Wut?!

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

WAIT, Wut?!
    yeah man I've verbally committed to at least one show spring 2014, if not more. it's a bit of a pain trying to find show's near me, but we'll see! i'd really like to hit one of the new ANBF shows out in NC so my family can come, but thats a bit of a haul (not to mention expensive!)

Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post
    yeah man I've verbally committed to at least one show spring 2014, if not more. it's a bit of a pain trying to find show's near me, but we'll see! i'd really like to hit one of the new ANBF shows out in NC so my family can come, but thats a bit of a haul (not to mention expensive!)
    Nice! What is ANBF? I can't find any information about that federation.

Lets see you really put some muscle on that frame before you diet down brother. I think you could use another good 8-10 pounds on you at least to really get you at a very good base before dieting in 2014.

Keep training hard.

Nice! What is ANBF? I can't find any information about that federation.
    it's the new organization Kent Bierly and Marc Lobliner have started, it's still very raw but it's the only natural org. that allows doctor prescribed hormone replacement... i'm hoping they'll have a contest schedule up soon so i can maybe plan for a trip home!

Lets see you really put some muscle on that frame before you diet down brother. I think you could use another good 8-10 pounds on you at least to really get you at a very good base before dieting in 2014.

Keep training hard.
    i'm always the first to say i need more size... i know i need to grow, but thats why I'm doing the OK State Univ. show. it's not sanctioned by any organization, but it is well run thanks to Brian and it'll be a great way to get my feet wet!

Is there a page for the ANBF or anything that we can read more about it? Interesting, wonder how many shows they will hold in 2014.

ANBF Nice! I hope it's a little more IFPA and less NPC, But we shall see!

PS - How to the ratios work for TSG programs? Like - 2:0:1?

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Eccentric (Negative) : pause /Hold : Concentric (Explode Up)

I can never rep you, I'm always on spread

Thank you!

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Is there a page for the ANBF or anything that we can read more about it? Interesting, wonder how many shows they will hold in 2014.
    They have a website, but it's still really incomplete... I want to send Marc an email trying to figure out where they are on setting a schedule, but they induced his wife into labor today...

here's the link:
    www.anbfnatural.com

They claim to have similar testing programs as most of the other org's, but there is a special process you have to go through if you are on HRT

this!

I can never rep you, I'm always on spread

Thank you!
    constantly on spread crew represent!