Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

-ViperGQ- My Life: Advice & Techniques that have worked for me

I've had requests to start a thread about life goals and advice on how to achieve it. Before I begin, I want to emphasize I am no professional at this and will only explain what I believe has worked for myself, and my friends that I have worked with. If you feel that you are more accomplished than me at this, then by all means chip in your ideas. Ballers and Misc CEO need not enter.

This will be a long write-up, so if its too long for you to read, skip it because it will most likely not help your type anyways.

I believe success in life and all of its aspects, boils down to a couple very basic premises. Your starting point, and how hard you are willing to work to get to the finish line. Lets face it, being born a white male in America with a rich family, will provide you a different starting point than a Hispanic immigrant coming to California without a dollar to his name. This thread will concentrate more on the things that are within your control. It will be about the things you can do to make yourself a better person, and in turn will make your life better by opening new doors. I don't have any quick-fix solutions that will make you a baller instantly, only techniques that over time will improve your life.

I know a popular topic of discussion when talking about success in life is success with women. I am not going to make this a Dating advice thread nor am I going to ramble on about Pick Up Artist techniques. If that works for you, then use it. This will be more about improving yourself to a point where you will no longer need to "impress" women. You simply will BE impressive in general.

The most common argument against everything I have said is that its easier for good looking, smart, and fit people to be confident and successful in life. My answer to that is YES, you are correct. That is why it is important to make yourself better looking, smarter, more charming, ect***8230; most of these people were not born that way. They got that way through hard work or certain circumstances. Point is that it IS mostly in your control.

Women are attracted to men who possess these qualities, but on a broader spectrum, so are men and all other people you will meet.

*Good Looking Face - This is genetic only to a certain extent. A good haircut, clear skin, and a confident look can improve your looks tremendously. Being in shape also improves facial structure dramatically.

*Fit Athletic Body - ANYBODY can achieve this with hard work. Regardless of your "genetics"

*Confidence - Girls can read you. To be desired you have to believe yourself to be desirable. This is very different from cocky.

*Charming Personality - The ability to make others genuinely like you is the most important skill one can learn.

*Financial Stability - You don't need to be rich, Just be financially adept. It is very hard to respect someone who can't take care of himself.

*Intelligence - being intelligent and having a vast knowledge base is something you should be improving on a daily basis

If you excel in these categories, you WILL be able to land women of all races, social classes, and personalities regardless of their preference.

As shallow as this may sound, why would you expect a female to be interested in you if you bring nothing to the table. When I hear men complain about not being able to score girls or not being able to succeed financially, I check to see if they have all of the other redeeming qualities that would make them desirable. Most, if not all of the time the answer is "no" It's the fact that you don't possess the qualities which make men desirable to women.

Work on improving on the things you CAN control and you will quickly realize that the things that are out of your control are no longer an issue.

We all encounter many forks in the road on a daily basis. Where one decision would have made your day awesome while the other could have ruined your day. Life is a huge conglomerate of all of your past decisions and actions. Imagine how different your life would be if you made all of the right decisions. The butterfly effect touches on this idea that a small change in the past could lead to a huge difference in the future. Multiply this idea by a million and you have what we call "life"

I personally use the 90/10 method of thinking when I go through life. It helps me make decisions based on logic as opposed to my emotional status. I find that consciously thinking like this helps me make the right choice in life more often than not.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=122977621

Your life is made up of your decisions and reactions to situations. Think through your life and bad decisions you have made and how different your life would be now if you made the right choice...If you think about it this way, you will realize how much of your life IS actually in your control.

EVERYBODY wishes they had a time machine to correct the mistakes that they have made in the past.
    Last edited by vipergq; 06-16-2010 at 06:07 PM.

doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1rd

reading lol
    fecalpheliac

Jacked_Brah is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_Brah is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_Brah is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_Brah is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_Brah is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_Brah is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_Brah is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_Brah is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_Brah is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_Brah is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_Brah is just really nice. (+1000)
    interesting
    -->>MMC<<--

hadam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hadam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hadam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hadam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hadam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hadam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hadam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hadam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hadam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hadam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hadam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    inbe4ban

ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    tldr, nah but srsly ill read it in a sec.
    RIP mainsqueeze530

y u leave us so early bro?

Smile with me brother. Nefariousx1's Avatar
    Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^^^^^^^^^in b4 lock

flexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    in.

Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in.
    Misc Empire Crew

BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in to read later.
    My mom thinks i'm cool

GO CANUCKS GO

rep SydCBDNSW 3 times cause i misread post

downwithopp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) downwithopp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) downwithopp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) downwithopp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) downwithopp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) downwithopp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) downwithopp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) downwithopp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) downwithopp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) downwithopp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) downwithopp has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    so in
    128 for mod (no homo)

I rep back <3 ;) (500+)

vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lets break down the traits mentioned in a little more detail:

Good looking face: There are many things you can do to drastically change the way your face looks. I know most of the guys think its "too gay" or "metro" to take care of yourself, but lets be real. This is you face, the first thing anybody will see. And believe me, you will get judged based on your face (we live in a shallow world)

You will be amazed at what a good haircut, clear skin, and low bodyfat can do to your looks. Keep yourself groomed. If you look scruffy with a unibrow, take care of that $hit.

Exfoliate your skin every other day and moisturize straight out of the shower. This will keep your skin clean and clear and your pores will not be clogged up which causes acne and patchy skin. Keep sunblock on your face when you go outside. Sun does major damage to facial skin if you do not protect it. You WILL see the difference once you get older.

Without a doubt, being lean is the best way to improve the way your face looks. How many good looking fat guys do you see? I rarely see any because their fat is hiding their facial structure. To achieve the square jawline that you see in models and bodybuilders and top Hollywood stars, you will need to be lean. Some people have to be leaner than others to achieve this, but no matter how you look at it, the leaner you are the more pronounced your facial features will become.

Fit Athletic Body: This is a debatable topic since we all have a different idea of what we consider a perfect body. Some girls will even claim that big muscles are gross. Truth of the matter is, social conditioning has made it so that rail thin fragile guys have been glorified by the entertainment industry. Super inhuman sized muscles have been glamorized by the bodybuilding industry. Both sides will have girls who have a preference to these extremes.

Take away societal influence as much as possible and a majority of girls as well as the general population are attracted to a fit athletic body, not to bulky but with muscles. I know this is a bodybuilding site, so I will get $hit for this, but its true. This is not to say that a body like Arnold will not land you tons of women. Point is. As long as you are in shape, attracting females will be easier.

Working out and dieting is a big part of this site so I will say that most people have the knowledge base to achieve their results. Most people know how to get fit, or how to get strong. The thing that separates the successful people from the not so successful people is drive and the ability to work hard and stay on track. Everybody wants results, but rarely do they want to make the sacrifice in time and effort to achieve those results.
    To attain your athletic goals, you need to put in the work and stay on track.

Charming Personality: This is without a doubt the most important thing for success in life. I can not stress this enough. The ability to make other people genuinely like you and want to be around you is the most important skill in life success whether it be socially, financially or romantically. I don't mean act. Acting will work, but in the long run, this means improving on your character as much as your personality.

There is simply too much to be covered here, but a book I recommend to everyone is "how to win friends and Influence people" by Dale Carnegie. Most people read it, say how "obvious" it is, and go back to their normal lives. If you read the book, and understand it, and then actively put the methods and ideas to use everyday, you WILL see your life get better. I can almost guarantee it.

While reading about it, think about situations that you have been in your life where things could have gone differently if you acted 1 way or another. Practice recognizing when you are put into these situations and ask yourself, what would "the book" recommend you to do.

It's hard. Most of us have bad habits that we are used to doing over and over. you will have to consciously alter them.

In business, you will find many times where a more qualified person is not at the level he should be at in his company. More times than not, that person lacks the social aptitude to excel to his academic level. People tend to want to work with people they like. That's a natural thing.

Improve yourself by reading books and learning to recognize the techniques of people who are good at this. You see who they are when you go out and when you hear them talk. Listen a bit and absorb some of the techniques used to control a conversation.
    Last edited by vipergq; 06-16-2010 at 06:06 PM.

Jburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wat is love

anonymous
    need cliffs

AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000)
    1st page

Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    in.

⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝ ⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠ triglyceride's Avatar
    triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am interested and wish to subscribe to your newsletter

Barely Controlled Fury Dunkelheit23's Avatar
    Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    IN4 life advice from someone who works in the porn industry.

Financial Stability: Obviously most girls will be at least somewhat more attracted to a guy with money, all things being equal. This does not mean you need to be a millionaire to achieve success in this category. For the most part girls will be attracted to someone who is financially stable and has their head on straight. Its very hard for somebody to respect you if you can't even take care of yourself. As you get older this will begin to matter more. At age 18-24 you can get away with being ambitious and driven. You can get away with having big dreams for the future. But at some point, you will have to put all of those dreams into action and put in the hard work and dedication to achieve it.

I have LOTS of friends who dream big, they have all of these awesome ideals and business ventures, but every time I see them it's a new one without ever accomplishing the old idea that they had. Taking action is the hardest part to do. In business I feel that you need to be a laser when it comes to ideas. You need to concentrate on your idea and become obsessive compulsive about it until you achieve success. Don't let outside forces hinder your progress.

In your career as well as all aspects of life. Be constantly trying to improve your situation. If you look back a year from now, and your situation is not better than it was, then you need to re-evaluate the things you are doing.

Confidence: You always hear people say confidence is what attracts women. This is true. It is also what makes you attractive to everybody else around you. An employer will be more likely to use you if you are confident. It makes him more confident that the jobs will get done correctly if you believe so. The problem with confidence is, it needs to be earned. You need a reason to be confident; otherwise you are just being cocky. There are tons of guys who act confident and cocky, but if you broke it down, they really have no reason to be. These are Fakers.

Cockyness is acting confident without the ability to back it up. Unfortunately most guys picking up on girls are cocky, which works, because short term, its hard for a girl to distinguish between the two. In the long run though, confidence is built from success, which in turn is easier to achieve with confidence. It's kind of a chicken and the egg situation here.

Bettering yourself as a person will make you genuinely more confident. And it will show to those around you. Your close friends will be able to tell if you are a confident person or simply pretending to be by being cocky. Confident people are often cocky and arrogant as well, but not all cocky people are confident.

Work on being truly confident by succeeding in your goals.

Intelligence: Its is important to have a good knowledge base as well as good logical reasoning for all aspects of life. Most girls find it hard to respect men who they are much more intelligent than. More important at a younger age is knowledge though. You need to be up to date with current events and have an opinion in important aspects, which are likely to be brought up in social circles. Even small things like Movies, Sports, and books will present many options in advancing your life. The more you know, the more you can be a part of a conversation.

Intelligence becomes more important as you get older and more established. You will find that if you are on your way to success, most of your peers at that level are at above average intelligence. You need to be able to keep up with ANY conversation and not be the guy sitting quietly in the corner.

I hope that at least some of you have made it this far and can use at least some of the things I said to help improve your life. Like I said before. Those who came in here looking for a quick-fix to their problems will be disappointed. These are more like Life habits as opposed to tricks.

Just think about life as an obstacle course with the finish line being your happy successful life. Along the way you will encounter many turns and drawbacks. You need to work on moving forward ALL of the time. If you are stuck in the same place for too long or even going backwards, then you need to face yourself in the right direction and work towards the finish line. Everyday should be an attempt to move forward towards your goal of happiness. You should be asking yourself over and over, "what do I need to do today/month/year to get me closer to my goal"

I truly believe that if you have the drive and the willingness to work hard, you can become successful in ALL of the things mentioned. All of those things are achievable if you are willing to work hard at it. Like I said, not all of us started at the same starting point. Some have it harder than others, but we can ALL improve in the things I mentions. Everything I have achieved in life has been a result of hard work and drive. Everything from the way I look, the way I talk, act and dress, to my level of intelligence and knowledge base has been from careful planning and hard work.

Work on improving on the things you CAN control and you will quickly realize that the things that are out of your control are no longer an issue.

Feel free to throw in your thoughts and/or questions and I am sure somebody if not myself can weigh in on it.

Last edited by vipergq; 06-16-2010 at 06:13 PM.

Mr_Infuriated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_Infuriated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_Infuriated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_Infuriated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_Infuriated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_Infuriated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_Infuriated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_Infuriated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_Infuriated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_Infuriated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_Infuriated has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

Great thread.
    I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children.

insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in for infozz
    Your Dreams are within reach

Insomniac23 goes Platinum!!!!

***Team Manlet***

finaplix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finaplix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finaplix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finaplix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finaplix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finaplix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finaplix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finaplix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finaplix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finaplix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finaplix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nothing i already didn't know

GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    no chicks I know would go out with this punk.

bruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    in on first viper thread

nontansto is just really nice. (+1000) nontansto is just really nice. (+1000) nontansto is just really nice. (+1000) nontansto is just really nice. (+1000) nontansto is just really nice. (+1000) nontansto is just really nice. (+1000) nontansto is just really nice. (+1000) nontansto is just really nice. (+1000) nontansto is just really nice. (+1000) nontansto is just really nice. (+1000) nontansto is just really nice. (+1000)
    arent you the guy who does homo porn?

BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In. Cool man. I shall follow.
    LOGIC / emotion = CONTROL

Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    didn't read lol

ok gonna read
    i do not endorse rep trading on forums.

ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in for later

Taylor Swift Crew tarheelblue0378's Avatar
    tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    subbed

iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    gonna read later, thanks brah for trying to help fellow miscers.

2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In, subbed and have read it all.

Viper is putting out some generally good advice, he is showing you how to exude confidence through self-success and being independent. Also being fit/healthy helps with first impressions.

Nothing earth shattering here, however it is all pretty damn true and on point. Good stuff Viper thus far.
    Fitness Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107651531