Good_RISK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Good_RISK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Good_RISK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Good_RISK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Good_RISK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Good_RISK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Good_RISK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Good_RISK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Good_RISK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Good_RISK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Good_RISK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Lightbulb [Top] Vote and Post the Best (Lose weight program) u know or u tried Here!

Hello guys ... Everyone is Keep looking for the best way ... and they here ads about that .. and when u are tired of looking u go and take a shot then u lost ur money in a really slow Lose weight program designed to make u need more and pay more.. and that is how they have there tons of $$

anyway ... now its the true time ... no more lies , real people with real method

i am not just posting this i tried a such easy and cheap method and u will never believe it but i tried it myself :

its actually written in Arabic but i translate it into English using google-translate

"its name is Lose (8KG/10-days) ONLY!!

First day: no class milk skimmed (Yogurt - Coffee milk - milk RIPE - Cheese Quraish) option or lettuce, but the type and only one throughout the day that is, if started in cheese Quraish option Tkmli today also swear to 3 or 5 meals and in any quantity you want.
    Second day: fruit one class throughout the day to 3 or 5 meals in any quantity you want, but beware of the 5 forbidden fruits (mango, bananas, dates, figs and grapes).
    Third day: such as the first.
    Fourth day: like the second.
    Fifth day: any type protein (fish, chicken or meat or eggs) or the option of lettuce all day, but only one class (such as thickness, with an option)
    3 meals on any quantity you want.
    Sixth day: vegetables boiled in water only without any soup or cubes and you can put the spices and salt as you want and Ozeiha to 3 or 5 meals
    Except (potato, sweet potato, peas, beans, taro).
    Seventh day: Fruit cocktail, except the 5 stop throughout the day 3 or 5 meals and in any quantity.
    The eighth day: such as the first.
    Ninth day: green salad throughout the day to 3 or 5 meals in any quantity.
    The tenth day: like the second.
    ***>>>>After the end of the tenth day be resting for one day<<<<***

Very Important:
    1 - No sugar completely (possible sugar diet with tea or coffee)
    2 - Drink water as you like at any time
    3 - lemon juice is only allowed in time or without sugar or sugar diet
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I actually tried this myself and i got lost like 6KG/10days << i was eating meat or chicken at lunch and sometimes at dinner 2 , so i wasn't so good in not breaking the rules xD

****also i got to tell u ... i felt like Kinda Dizzy in the last 4-3 days of the program , but i am not sure if its the reason for that *****

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tell me if there is something u can't understand about this .. maybe google is not so good with translating Arabic-English

Have Fun!

Good_RISK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Good_RISK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Good_RISK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Good_RISK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Good_RISK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Good_RISK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Good_RISK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Good_RISK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Good_RISK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Good_RISK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Good_RISK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Lightbulb

Also i would like to hear about best diets and Best Exercise that u know & u tried and its working .

that is deferentially should be up on TOP!!

I was hoping that u guys will Support me in that .. or give me any ideas ... i still need ur help guys .. iam 114Kg now and i wanna be around 80 with like 5% fats ... i think iam now like 25-30% fats ...

so i see its now 51 views ... any realpay ?

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post401681611

It's free and easier than anything you'll ever do.
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

C29i is on a distinguished road. (+10) C29i is on a distinguished road. (+10) C29i is on a distinguished road. (+10) C29i is on a distinguished road. (+10) C29i is on a distinguished road. (+10) C29i is on a distinguished road. (+10) C29i is on a distinguished road. (+10) C29i is on a distinguished road. (+10) C29i is on a distinguished road. (+10) C29i is on a distinguished road. (+10) C29i is on a distinguished road. (+10)

thanks alot , but...

Originally Posted by metroins View Post

It's free and easier than anything you'll ever do.

thanks alot but i have some questions to ask .... the excersies the post talk about .. i dont know them .. also...

have u tried this method ???

does it work with u??

do u have result like status before and after and the time it takes to do that ???

i just wanna get the best of all .. like this diet i got u Lose from 6-8 KG / 10 days ... its like u can lose all ur fat in 40days or so*

C29i is on a distinguished road. (+10) C29i is on a distinguished road. (+10) C29i is on a distinguished road. (+10) C29i is on a distinguished road. (+10) C29i is on a distinguished road. (+10) C29i is on a distinguished road. (+10) C29i is on a distinguished road. (+10) C29i is on a distinguished road. (+10) C29i is on a distinguished road. (+10) C29i is on a distinguished road. (+10) C29i is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You can only realistically lose 2.5lbs of fat a week, anything other then that is muscle/water.

Exclamation

Originally Posted by C29i View Post
    You can only realistically lose 2.5lbs of fat a week, anything other then that is muscle/water.
    are u sure about that ???

Originally Posted by Good_RISK View Post
    are u sure about that ???
    Unless you have found a way to create a 8500+ calorie deficit weekly without losing muscle.

yeahfairly is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeahfairly is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeahfairly is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeahfairly is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeahfairly is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeahfairly is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeahfairly is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeahfairly is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeahfairly is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeahfairly is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeahfairly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Any diet that tells you you can lose 13 to 20 pounds in ten days is unhealthy and total BS. If you are looking to lose that quickly you don't mind sacraficing your lean body mass and your health. Be realistic! Reduce your calories by 500 calories below maintenance, consume 1 gram of protein per pound of lean body mass that you have, lift heavy three times a week, and throw in some cardio if you want to get in shape and boost your weight loss a little bit more. I have a buddy, who against my advice, started the HCG diet. He has lost almost one pound a day on average. He is down about 30 pounds right now and looking at him, it was all muscle! He is gonna be a skinny fat guy when he gets done!

csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Good_RISK View Post
    thanks alot but i have some questions to ask .... the excersies the post talk about .. i dont know them .. also...

have u tried this method ???

does it work with u??

do u have result like status before and after and the time it takes to do that ???

i just wanna get the best of all .. like this diet i got u Lose from 6-8 KG / 10 days ... its like u can lose all ur fat in 40days or so*
    Get real - anybody can write up some dip**** plan that will result in lots of weight loss because it's insane low calories and diuretic. The goal for a rational person is to lose FAT, (not some fat, lots of water and some lean tissue). The basic cals-in/cals-out, adequate protein, plus weights (as described in the sticky and has been demonstrated to work for decades) allows for this to happen. And is flexible and realistic, and the basic principle can be incorporated into one's long-term lifestyle.

Why people get so enamored with the goofball diet plans is beyond me. If you are going to follow one, at least design your own wacky combination of foods. I'm thinking spinach and coffee grounds.

csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OK, my buddies and I just came up with this diet. I'm pretty sure it'll work:

The Skinny-Jeans Diet

Hey, when you go out clubbing, are you always self-conscious because you are the only member of your crew that isn't wearing the fashionable, so-called "Skinny-Jeans"? Well, buck up, Tubby! I have the solution for you right here - The Skinny-Jeans Diet. This meal plan has been scientifically formulated by a council of Medically-Certified Fat-Loss Experts and Hollywood Dieticians. This SYNERGISTIC coupling of foods is GUARANTEED to melt the fat off your waist, love-handles, and thighs, so that you can squeeze into those awesome-looking and fashionable skinny-jeans.

What can you expect from the Skinny-Jeans Diet, you ask? Well, how about LOSING 20 POUNDS IN ONLY TWO WEEKS! With NO EXERCISE AND NO EXPENSIVE SUPPLEMENTS! AND NO CALORIE-COUNTING! Are you ready yet!?

How to do the Skinny-Jeans Diet: First off, it is important to follow the regimen described for each day of the plan PRECISELY so that you obtain the maximum fat-burning potential of the Skinny-Jeans Diet. Moreover, the following FOUR RULES must ALWAYS be adhered to:

The FOUR RULES of the SKINNY-JEANS DIET:
    1) No (this means absolutely none) white flour, white rice, or white sugar. NO HIGH-FRUCTOSE CORN-SYRUP. These highly-processed foods have been scientifically proven to SPIKE insulin levels and prevent fat-loss.
    2) No bananas, EVER. The high fructose content of this fruit has been shown time and time again to halt fat-loss right in it's tracks.
    3) If you find yourself hungry on any day of the diet plan, have a Skinny-Jeans Shake*. You can have as many Skinny-Jeans Shakes as you want to maintain satiety.
    4) Drink two gallons of water a day, every day. DO NOT add lemon, unless specifically allowable on that day of the diet plan. Black coffee and green tea are acceptable beverages in addition to water.

The Skinny-Jeans Diet Meal Plan (keep in mind THE FOUR RULES):
    Day 1: This is the induction/cleanse phase of the diet. Only Skinny-Jeans Shakes are allowable on this day - drink as many or as few as you would like. You may have additional black coffee or unsweetened green tea in addition to water as beverages.
    Day 2: You may have three pieces of fruit this day. Remember, NO BANANAS.
    Day 3: Unlimited amount of clam-sandwiches or clam-burritos (100% whole wheat bread/tortillas only - no condiments other than yellow mustard). Every sandwich or burrito MUST BE PRECEDED by one 10-oz Skinny-Jeans Shake. Mussels ARE acceptable as a substitute for the clams. If shellfish is not an option due to religious or allergy issues, repeat Day 1 (but note that diet will likely be 20%-40% less effective).
    Day 4: As much Caesar salad (no chicken, caloric dressing, or WHITE croutons though) as you can eat. Lemon in your water is allowable on this day.
    Day 5: Repeat of Day 2, but additionally, no pears, red apples, or papayas. Mangos are OK.
    Day 6: As much and as many of the following cruciferous vegetables as you can eat: broccoli, brussel sprouts, green or red cabbage, or Chinese cabbage. NO CAULIFOWER, WATERCRESS, OR BOK CHOY. Lemon is allowable in your water today, but no more than 1 lemon should be used for the entire day.
    Day 7: As much boneless-skinless chicken or turkey breast as you can eat. Every 4 oz. portion MUST BE PRECEDED by one 10-oz Skinny-Jeans Shake.
    Day 8: Repeat of Day 3 (clam sandwich/burrito day). Do not eat coconut cream pie.
    Day 9: Re-Induction Phase - repeat Day 1. Do not drink any water after 7:00pm this day, and NO LEMON.
    Day 10: One Tablespoon of smooth/creamy (NOT CRUNCHY) peanut butter on one slice of whole wheat bread (OK to toast), AFTER drinking 20 (TWENTY) oz. of the Skinny-Jeans Shake. Peanut butter/bread may be repeated as desired, as long as it is preceded by 20 oz. of the Skinny-Jeans Shake.
    Day 11: Repeat of Day 2. Red apples are permissible, but no pears, or papayas (and especially - NO BANANAS).
    Day 12: You are almost there, and should be 15 lbs lighter at this point as long as you have been following the FOUR RULES. Today it is very important to follow precisely, but as usual you may have as many Skinny-Jeans Shakes as you wish. First, when you wake up, have a shake. Three hours following waking, have a small portion of broccoli or brussel sprouts (~ 1 cup of flowerets or 10 sprouts). Follow the meal with 10 oz of Skinny-Jeans Shake. Repeat this every three hours until bedtime. It is VERY IMPORTANT that you do not space out the meals much further beyond three hours (3 hrs +/- 15 minutes is acceptable but not ideal).
    Day 13: Repeat of Day 7. Extra-lean beef is acceptable as a substitute for the poultry.
    Day 14: Congratulations, you should be 20 lbs lighter by the end of this day! Today is a repeat of Day 4 (Caesar salad day)! Have at it! Lemon is OK with your water on this day. TIME TO GO SHOPPING FOR SOME SKINNY-JEANS!

*Skinny-Jeans Shake Recipe:
    Combine 5oz of clam nectar, 6 oz raw or frozen spinach, two level tablespoons of coffee grounds, and one teaspoon of cayenne pepper. Blend/puree until smooth. Bring the volume of the shake up to 10 oz with spring water and briefly blend again. Ice cubes may be blended in if you like your shake very cold.

NOTE: If clam nectar is not an option due to religious or allergy-related issues, substitute chicken broth for the nectar. Note that the diet plan will be 20-40% less effective.