Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Josh_607 View Post

And I don't get all the whining about the price, a 5 lb container of protein powder cost 40 bucks and i'm sure most of you have several of these sitting around. Just like anyone that takes a "hobby" to the limits you cant be a cheap bitch b/c it's going to get expensive.
    Word. Throw $$$ away on NO Animal Rage T Booster extreme 9000, no problem...
    BrinkZone, Where Bro-Science Got Rabies and Died!

www.BrinkZone.com

Check out my BrinkZone mini site on BB.com at:

www.bodybuilding.com/fun/willbrink.htm

=> President and Founder of Shaved head with goatee Crew
    => Science over bro science Crew

RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Just got my Fat Gripz today

I used it to finish my back a little bit, just a little break in.

Was awesome,

Its a little bit weird not being able to grasp the bar(FGripz) fully
    or maybe its the plastic that makes it weird over metal.

Eitherway

i'm excited for my future workouts.
    Seek truth and reason

abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Another option might be to add an exercise with a thick grip after an initial exercise with a standard grip. For example:

Exercise 1: 3-5 sets of standard grip pull ups

Exercise 2: Inverted row with a thick rope or TRX / Blast Straps with thick handles/Fatgripz
    This is a great idea. I've had mine for 2 weeks now and have found it very difficult to do the "backoff sets" idea. My deadlift definitely fails on my grip, so after a triple at 315 (I R noobly), I find it hard to use these for my 2 remaining sets at 225 (and my back is too trashed to do a 4th or 5th set). Since my grip really is so weak (I have to hold the bar in my fingers more than my hand w/o fat gripz), I started using these only for assistance exercises, which I guess is similar to your idea, and am starting slow (like once per week).

Fat gripz cable crunches and side bends for example. I've been able to do one arrmed DB rows with them as well. I got the craziest pump I've ever gotten in any muscle from FG ab work yesterday. It's too early to tell if I'm actually making actual grip strength gains yet, but the mind-muscle connection certainly seems stronger. The other thing I'll say is that the FGs force you to use a proper grip (as opposed to holding the bar too low in the fingers like I do). Even if my grip strength doesn't increase, my ****ty grip technique definitely has already gotten better. I realize this is only helpful for noobs though.
    Former member of the > 300 lb crew
    --- 08/03/11: >310 lb
    --- 04/26/13: 14% 190 lb

--- I always rep back, although measly atm

WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by abendm View Post
    This is a great idea. I've had mine for 2 weeks now and have found it very difficult to do the "backoff sets" idea. My deadlift definitely fails on my grip, so after a triple at 315 (I R noobly), I find it hard to use these for my 2 remaining sets at 225 (and my back is too trashed to do a 4th or 5th set). Since my grip really is so weak (I have to hold the bar in my fingers more than my hand w/o fat gripz), I started using these only for assistance exercises, which I guess is similar to your idea, and am starting slow (like once per week).

Fat gripz cable crunches and side bends for example. I've been able to do one arrmed DB rows with them as well. I got the craziest pump I've ever gotten in any muscle from FG ab work yesterday. It's too early to tell if I'm actually making actual grip strength gains yet, but the mind-muscle connection certainly seems stronger. The other thing I'll say is that the FGs force you to use a proper grip (as opposed to holding the bar too low in the fingers like I do). Even if my grip strength doesn't increase, my ****ty grip technique definitely has already gotten better. I realize this is only helpful for noobs though.
    Not sure if doing them only with assistance exercise is going to give you the same effect per se or at least best "bang for the buck" for your efforts. I'd simply drop the weight on the primary lifts (eg, deadlifts as you mention) to get the back off sets done, or one exercise without them, then the next (still using a compound multi joint best "bang for the buck" exercise) with them, and so forth as outlined in my post above.

But, if you feel what you're doing is working, and will get you to those more productive exercises using fatgripz as part of the program, carry on

www.BrinkZone.com

Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000)
    Jay Cutler has a signature line out on these also.

http://www.jaycutler.com/component/v...&category_id=2

BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Landor View Post
    Jay Cutler has a signature line out on these also.

http://www.jaycutler.com/component/v...&category_id=2
    lmfao

RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BombDonald View Post
    lmfao
    2nd
    Seek truth and reason

abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Cut back to assistance only for now. Got CRAZY DOMS from doing 3x5 pendlay rows and 3x8 supine pulldowns. Plan on slowww progressive overload.
    Former member of the > 300 lb crew
    --- 08/03/11: >310 lb
    --- 04/26/13: 14% 190 lb

--- I always rep back, although measly atm

Originally Posted by abendm View Post
    Cut back to assistance only for now. Got CRAZY DOMS from doing 3x5 pendlay rows and 3x8 supine pulldowns. Plan on slowww progressive overload.
    Dude I had an epic w/o on Sunday and finished with FG

Crazy DoMS all over my back!!! I love it , it ain't the pain of almost snappin chit and recovering but
    As if I fully worked the muscles
    Seek truth and reason

thomasDB is just really nice. (+1000) thomasDB is just really nice. (+1000) thomasDB is just really nice. (+1000) thomasDB is just really nice. (+1000) thomasDB is just really nice. (+1000) thomasDB is just really nice. (+1000) thomasDB is just really nice. (+1000) thomasDB is just really nice. (+1000) thomasDB is just really nice. (+1000) thomasDB is just really nice. (+1000) thomasDB is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Big_Carphuna View Post
    Unless your muscles know everything, and/or can Google the answer up.
    Lol'd really hard.. that made my day thank you sir.

WarEagle76 is just really nice. (+1000) WarEagle76 is just really nice. (+1000) WarEagle76 is just really nice. (+1000) WarEagle76 is just really nice. (+1000) WarEagle76 is just really nice. (+1000) WarEagle76 is just really nice. (+1000) WarEagle76 is just really nice. (+1000) WarEagle76 is just really nice. (+1000) WarEagle76 is just really nice. (+1000) WarEagle76 is just really nice. (+1000) WarEagle76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by martial-man420 View Post
    Ok so are you meant to use these on every exercise that you do every time you workout? Or are there certain exercises you should be be adding to make full use of these.

My grip severely limits my deads atm
    Fat Gripz are not to be used for all exercises nor should they limit the amount of weight you use. I use them on pushing movements and curls. For example: When I'm doing DB curls I will use them as I ramp up to my working sets but once they hinder my progress I just take them off and continue my sets without them. Never use them for pulling exercises like deads and db rows...it just doesn't make sense with those movements.
    Committed to:
    Benching 250
    Overhead Pressing 135
    Squatting 315
    Deadlifting 405

Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500)
    It would make sense if you were using them to build forearm size first and back 2nd.

After watching a YT comparison between the two, am thinking I was under-rating FatGripz. They're apparently bigger in diameter (2.5 inches?) and close better.

A problem with Grip4orce pointed out in the vid that I hadn't thought of it that they may not close uniformly. Like one side might close but the other doesn't, so you need to fiddle with which part you're holding to make sure it closes evenly. This confuses me.

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Prefer to use the real thing. Steel with proper knurling > plastic from China

Damura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Damura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just a few points from personal experience/pov

1) they work, no debate. (or do you debate the usefulness of fatbars?)

2) If $40 is too much, you really need to get a new job, or get another job, or just get a job.

3) If your argument is that putting them on and taking them off is too difficult, you clearly need to work on other things before your grip.

I've noticed a huge increase in grip strength/endurance in the couple of months I've had them. My grip used to be the limiting factor in many exercises, its no longer an issue for any exercise. I don't use them for all my exercises, and only once or twice a week. Love them particularly on pullups, deadlifts, and tempo'd hammer curls.

Originally Posted by Damura View Post
    Just a few points from personal experience/pov

1) they work, no debate. (or do you debate the usefulness of fatbars?)

2) If $40 is too much, you really need to get a new job, or get another job, or just get a job.

3) If your argument is that putting them on and taking them off is too difficult, you clearly need to work on other things before your grip.

I've noticed a huge increase in grip strength/endurance in the couple of months I've had them. My grip used to be the limiting factor in many exercises, its no longer an issue for any exercise. I don't use them for all my exercises, and only once or twice a week. Love them particularly on pullups, deadlifts, and tempo'd hammer curls.
    lol no doubt, i agree. repped.

But i got my Fat-gripz for $30bucks i kinda took advantage of a website fail.

I gotta say i Do NOT like them for Pull ups, atm they seem rickety or wanting to fall off but maybe ill like them better in the future.
    Deadlifts- makes the exercise feel weird but oh well.

Curls - this is the money maker, or any DB movement i'm loving FG on them.
    Seek truth and reason

Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    didnt read all the comments.. but i own a pair of Fat Gripz. they are good as far as grip training goes and work well for pumping out your forearms, but i think they work better for grip more than anything. i dont use them every session, i just put them include them in forearm circuits.

but when people say they build 'big arms'.. they can build bigger 'lower arms'.
    put it like this, they arent going to get your biceps/triceps any bigger because your forearms/grip is gonna go way before your upper arms do, especially if your using enough weight. if you want to get bigger forearms by using them, include them in every session, OR, do timed holds or farmers walks for better results.

SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Thick bar trains the thumb the most since it's the weak link. It's easy to train the thumb, just grab some plates with pinch fashion. The same effect. No need for gimmicks.

Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Dominik View Post
    Site says...
    Made from a military-grade high-density compound
    The 'compound' is plastic? It looked more like rubber or something.

BTW has anyone visited http://www.fatgripz.com/feb.html recently and seen the hot blonde they have announcing? Something about thickness making all the difference. But she didn't mention the length

Anywho, assuming fat DBs/Bars are available, what about using fatgripz for stuff like chinning bars and pulldowns and seated row machines?

Originally Posted by Damura View Post
    I don't think anyone said difficult, just time-consuming.

Changing the weight on spin-lock dumbbells isn't difficult, but it does take time, and it's boring and irritating, and saps your will to live if you ever wanted to try drop sets.

It was more something to talk about when comparing FG to G4.

Originally Posted by Curlers View Post
    they arent going to get your biceps/triceps any bigger because your forearms/grip is gonna go way before your upper arms do, especially if your using enough weight.
    This is something experienced initially because the forearms are 'undertrained' relative to them. But if someone is training to them regularly, once the forearms catch up, big enough weights can be used to challenge both at the same time.

They promote some theory about irradiation (Pavel stuff) in that squeezing harder encourages the elbow flexors and sstuff to squeeze harder too. Not sure if true.

Originally Posted by SquinkysGhost View Post
    Thick bar trains the thumb the most since it's the weak link. It's easy to train the thumb, just grab some plates with pinch fashion. The same effect. No need for gimmicks.
    How's it a gimmick? Dedicating a whole other exercise to it seems more gimmicky than modifying existing ones. They also look more comfortable (they have some give) than a metal plate.

Originally Posted by Tyciol View Post
    Site says...

I don't think anyone said difficult, just time-consuming.

Changing the weight on spin-lock dumbbells isn't difficult, but it does take time, and it's boring and irritating, and saps your will to live if you ever wanted to try drop sets.
    I dunno man, theyre super easy to latch on and off of anything...takes roughly just the thought of me doing it to put them oh
    Seek truth and reason

Originally Posted by Dominik View Post

Those are sexy looking, I wants.

But FG Seem pretty durable, the only thing I can see tiny portions of the plastic wearing out.
    I doubt it would compromise the integrity of the product though, i'd probably duct tape them Red Green4lyfe
    Seek truth and reason

The Beautiful Struggle GavriloPrincip's Avatar
    GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How do you guys use these? Just for back & bicep exercises or? You use them on the all the sets for a certain exercise or just the final one/two?

Been thinking about picking up a pair.

Originally Posted by GavriloPrincip View Post
    How do you guys use these? Just for back & bicep exercises or? You use them on the all the sets for a certain exercise or just the final one/two?

Been thinking about picking up a pair.
    i'm inexperienced in using them BUT ATM Deads are pretty awkward for using them, i'm probably doing 1/4-1/2 the weight.
    Maybe my grip might be that weak or...Just not used to them yet.
    Pull ups seem dangerous(they seem like they might fall off...

But I'm loving them on DB: Rows, Conc. Curls, Renegade rows.
    On Machines: Rows, Lat Pull Downs. Those are the only machines i use though.

Maybe ill try them on cable exercises....hmm....
    Seek truth and reason

The Beautiful Struggle GavriloPrincip's Avatar
    GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by RugbyTank View Post
    i'm inexperienced in using them BUT ATM Deads are pretty awkward for using them, i'm probably doing 1/4-1/2 the weight.
    Maybe my grip might be that weak or...Just not used to them yet.
    Pull ups seem dangerous(they seem like they might fall off...

But I'm loving them on DB: Rows, Conc. Curls, Renegade rows.
    On Machines: Rows, Lat Pull Downs. Those are the only machines i use though.

Maybe ill try them on cable exercises....hmm....
    Nice.. thanks for the input, man. Are you using them on all your sets for the exercises you mentioned or just the last one or two?

Nice.. thanks for the input, man. Are you using them on all your sets for the exercises you mentioned or just the last one or two?

Well you'll probably learn to do your own thing in the gym with them if you do get them but

Ya I'll either finish with an extra set with them on or
    ill put aside entire workout section specifically for what i like using the FG on.

Example:
    I don't like using them on DL too well, so ill just add an extra set of light weight with FG on.
    But on,
    Something Like Lat Pull Downs, I could do a 5x5,3x12 or w/e with them on.
    Seek truth and reason

Damura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Damura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I usually use them on the first few warm up sets since i'm going light anyway. Definitely not on every exercise/set of every workout.

The first time I used them on deads it was at about 1/4 weight.... But now I can deadlift 2 plates a side with the fat gripz

How do you guys use these? .
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post854248663

Read through the thread, there's some info on that.

www.BrinkZone.com

sellerstaylor is not very well liked. (-100) sellerstaylor is not very well liked. (-100) sellerstaylor is not very well liked. (-100) sellerstaylor is not very well liked. (-100) sellerstaylor is not very well liked. (-100) sellerstaylor is not very well liked. (-100) sellerstaylor is not very well liked. (-100) sellerstaylor is not very well liked. (-100) sellerstaylor is not very well liked. (-100) sellerstaylor is not very well liked. (-100) sellerstaylor is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Dink2010 View Post
    Whoa! They are the GREATEST investment for arms ever.
    I put my seal of approval on these.

I mean, if your looking to EXPLODE your arms order these. I just recieved my pair in the mail. 2nd time using them and I have to say, I love them.

Didn't know if too many people knew about them, but take a few minutes out of your PORN time and click the link.

Oh I cant post the damn link... "IM NOT POPULAR" enough for you guys...

google "Fat Gripz" and BAM!

i got em and love em too, had em for a month or two. as for everyone saying they take away from the target muscle? thats the point, i just devote an entire workout to using them and do all my regular workouts on their respective days....also, put em on yer steering wheel while youre driving and grip em tight and boom! another good forearm workout

thatdamngoood is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatdamngoood is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatdamngoood is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatdamngoood is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatdamngoood is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatdamngoood is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatdamngoood is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatdamngoood is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatdamngoood is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatdamngoood is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatdamngoood is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Bizzarre!

It's beyond me why anyone would use FatGripz on ALL exercises - they themselves don't suggest that either!
    Pushing movements are still fine but pulling movements?? Seriously? how much are you limiting the overload on the target muscle!
    It's like training forearms & grip every workout, every set - and for such a small muscle group, that's a hell of a lot of training and, as you know, no one got perfect abs by training them daily.

On the contrary, most pulling movements are best when you take your grip OUT of the equation by using wrist straps for instance.

I've had FatGripz for a couple of weeks and use them only during first half of my arm days - they keep my form true, wrist straight and do work my forearms/brachioradialis well.
    I take them off for second half of the workout so i can continue to overload my bis & tris - the routine you would have received with your FatGripz also suggest something quite similar actually. Check it.
    Will + Intent + Discipline + Belief = Results.

twitter / instagram / tumblr / fb: @nitinma

www.ABFitnessTrainer.com italianplaya30's Avatar
    italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i have fat gripz and i do like them but if i use them too much they kill my wrist...I had to limit it to 2 exercises with them on
    AB Fitness Center
    (The Best Personal Training Gym to Work for in NY)
    Apply Below
    www.ABFitnessCenter.com/career
    Instagram: @abfitness
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Arrow Make It Cheap If You Want!

Originally Posted by heintz56 View Post
    Want to make a cheap one? Try using the foam they use to wrap your hot line on your hot water heater. Dont know if its code in all states, but here in Michigan they put a piece of foam insulation over the pipe that is usually around 3 feet long and slit down one side to slide over pipe.
    I made a cheap one by getting one of those pool noodles and then cutting it to the length I want THEN use some athletic tape to make it firmer. I took some pics awhile back, look at the bottom of this post.

The downside is they are a little squishy but not to bad, also not quite as thick as the rubber ones. Im just a cheap arse and constatnly look for cheap ways to make things.
    Just use athletic tape like I did. Total cost is about a few bucks, so it's well within everyone's budget.

Noodle Cut To 5" & Wrapped In Athletic Tape

Plain Unwrapped Noodle On Standard 1" Bar w/ Weights In DB Fashion
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.