Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    FlexDSMer is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexDSMer is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexDSMer is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexDSMer is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexDSMer is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexDSMer is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexDSMer is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexDSMer is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexDSMer is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexDSMer is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexDSMer is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Arrow ASTEROID STACK or B.E.T. STACK??

PLEASE NO (Thermolife/USPLabs) REPS!

So im this close to actually starting one of these two stacks but would like a little bit more feedback based on which is actually better.

I wanna here from people that literally have tried both and hear what your thoughts are based on the results/gains from the two stacks... let's hear it from the guys/girls that have actually engaged these stacks.

Oh and with all do respect, please spare me the "hit the search button" or "you need more research" comments. This is my research and, I don't have time be on online for hours reading pages upon pages like alot of people so please, let's get some real hard data on the comparison of these two entirely different stacks.

I hear that you keep ALL the gains from the Asteroid Stack and become lean in the process. That sounds pretty damn good to me but then again I have read the the B.E.T. stack is really something awesome.
    Last edited by FlexDSMer; 02-20-2010 at 07:14 PM.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well Anabolic pump tends to be hit and miss with some people, same with PowerFULL.

Haven't heard much about Prime.

I would pick the B.E.T. stack. Everytime.

Thermolife makes awesome products and BioForge is awesome.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000)
    USPLabs doesn't make anything good, if you want to learn more about Asteroid stack I suggest you check out anabolic minds, where the shills can help you understand how Prime + AP = 50lbs of lean mass.

FlexDSMer is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexDSMer is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexDSMer is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexDSMer is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexDSMer is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexDSMer is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexDSMer is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexDSMer is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexDSMer is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexDSMer is on a distinguished road. (+10) FlexDSMer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sl4vik View Post
    USPLabs doesn't make anything good, if you want to learn more about Asteroid stack I suggest you check out anabolic minds, where the shills can help you understand how Prime + AP = 50lbs of lean mass.
    LoL ahh hahahahah, NOICE!!

Shill:

a person who poses as a customer in order to decoy others into participating, as at a gambling house, auction, confidencegame, etc.

Damn, it's amazing how empty threads are without all the REPS. wow!!

Come on guys I wanna hear more about this Asteroid Stack. Even though everything im reading is pushing me closer and closer to going with the BET stack.

michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I know you said no reps but I am not a rep for either company.

BET. Not even close.

Originally Posted by michael3435 View Post
    I know you said no reps but I am not a rep for either company.

BET. Not even close.
    What do you mean "not even close"?

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im actually on a kick of wanting to try the entire USP line to see what the rave is about. I go to Vitamin Shoppes every weekend to help sell and educate people about EST products, and the customers and employees at VS just rave on and on about USP.

I have used T-Bol, E-Bol and Bio Forge, and all 3 are terrific.

Particularly T-Bol.

atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    B.E.T for sure. I just finished my second bottle of the stacks....and it rocked. Be writing up a little review with some stats here on Monday or so. Definitely a solid stack.
    Try not to look back, try not to regret, just live life like it is the last day you will ever see....
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reviews:
    Controlled Labs REDuction AM/PM: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117616731
    B.E.T Stack 2 Month Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=454505251#post454505251

michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FlexDSMer View Post
    What do you mean "not even close"?
    In my own experience (and by analyzing the formulas), I have found bio forge, e-bol, and t-bol to be highly effective. i cannot say the same for prime or anabolic pump (haven't tried powerfull). Again, these are based off of my own experiences.

Pseudo-Intellectual lovehasrisen's Avatar
    lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've used E-Bol, can i add a comment? (lolz)

Go for BET.
    Doctorate in Brotology

Originally Posted by michael3435 View Post
    In my own experience (and by analyzing the formulas), I have found bio forge, e-bol, and t-bol to be highly effective. i cannot say the same for prime or anabolic pump (haven't tried powerfull). Again, these are based off of my own experiences.
    Cool.

Originally Posted by lovehasrisen View Post
    I've used E-Bol, can i add a comment? (lolz)

Go for BET.
    LoL hell yea brotha. What exactly did the ebol do for you?

lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cool.

LoL hell yea brotha. What exactly did the ebol do for you?
    Did for me.. hmm..
    1. Muscles felt.. pumped? full? throughout the day.
    2. Dreams were crazy! Plus it really helps me go to sleep/bed right away.
    3. Recovery.. recovery.. wow..
    4. I just did one cycle. Average compound lifts went up ~15lbs.
    5. Didn't measure my bf or lean muscle etc. so.. yeah.. should of measured it..

That's about it. I'm going to do another 1 month cycle on e-bol, c-bol and ec stack next week. hope that'll go well!
    Doctorate in Brotology

Awesome man, awesome.

Good luck with the upcoming stack.

Awesome man, awesome.

Good luck with the upcoming stack.
    Thanks, but i don't think i need 'luck'.. heheh :P
    jp, you too brah!
    Doctorate in Brotology

DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    PLEASE NO (Thermolife/USPLabs) REPS!

So im this close to actually starting one of these two stacks but would like a little bit more feedback based on which is actually better.

I wanna here from people that literally have tried both and hear what your thoughts are based on the results/gains from the two stacks... let's hear it from the guys/girls that have actually engaged these stacks.

Oh and with all do respect, please spare me the "hit the search button" or "you need more research" comments. This is my research and, I don't have time be on online for hours reading pages upon pages like alot of people so please, let's get some real hard data on the comparison of these two entirely different stacks.

I hear that you keep ALL the gains from the Asteroid Stack and become lean in the process. That sounds pretty damn good to me but then again I have read the the B.E.T. stack is really something awesome.
    Elitist much? Not to sound like a complete douche (like yourself), but go **** yourself... :/
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=170889621&posted=1#post170889621

Conclusion: EAT THE WHOLE DAMN EGG!

dillonaur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Could I use Drive instead of Bioforge?

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dillonaur View Post
    Could I use Drive instead of Bioforge?
    they are fairly similar formulas

bio forge seems to have more forslean though.

that said, i have three bottles of drive that i need to run alongside hghup! im damn stoked to do so!

nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bet imo.

Surdo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Surdo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Surdo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Surdo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Surdo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Surdo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Surdo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Surdo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Surdo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Surdo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Surdo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    BET hands down. I tried Prime a while back and it was one of the worst products i had ever used. It was expensive and it did nothing. I might have well paid fifty bucks for sugar pills.

Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    both too expensive IMO. Run a PH is you want some real results for the money
    Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130703993

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jrahe42 View Post
    Not everyone wants to do that, hence, the natural alternatives.
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

IEINVY_IVIE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IEINVY_IVIE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IEINVY_IVIE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IEINVY_IVIE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IEINVY_IVIE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IEINVY_IVIE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IEINVY_IVIE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IEINVY_IVIE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IEINVY_IVIE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IEINVY_IVIE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IEINVY_IVIE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    B.e.t.
    Bioforge Promax log!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124773121

Originally Posted by DriftMonster View Post
    Elitist much? Not to sound like a complete douche (like yourself), but go **** yourself... :/
    What... and you're calling me a Douche bag........ riiiightt!!! Good job man, way to be!

Originally Posted by Surdo1 View Post
    BET hands down. I tried Prime a while back and it was one of the worst products i had ever used. It was expensive and it did nothing. I might have well paid fifty bucks for sugar pills.
    Thank you. You are the fourth person to have told me that so... BET hands down, cheers!

Originally Posted by Jrahe42 View Post
    Trying to stay away from PH's but, if the "natual" way just doesn't cut it for me then, well, PH's will be highly considered. Thanks brotha.

Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000)
    So far my best comments would be:

a) Any of those stack have probably past the point of diminishing return a long way. (meaning while on it you might have the best product available, but if you consider a larger time window, running one after the other might give more result for the same investment)

b) Bioforge is out of order, if choose bet, expect some wait.

c) If you go for a stack, try to get a bundled value price / promo.

d) BET have "recently" gotten lot of attention from the no-prop-blend / high-quality-control / general-good-healt "gurus" of this board.

e) A lot of the recommendation you'll get will thus be a form of groupie/fanaticism. This being said, such movement when based on positive things is not necessarily negative.

f) All thing being equal Asteroid stack is pretty much unknown on these board (but me be better known on another one).

Originally Posted by Pho3NiX View Post
    So far my best comments would be:

a) Any of those stack have probably past the point of diminishing return a long way. (meaning while on it you might have the best product available, but if you consider a larger time window, running one after the other might give more result for the same investment)

b) Bioforge is out of order, if choose bet, expect some wait.

c) If you go for a stack, try to get a bundled value price / promo.

d) BET have "recently" gotten lot of attention from the no-prop-blend / high-quality-control / general-good-healt "gurus" of this board.

e) A lot of the recommendation you'll get will thus be a form of groupie/fanaticism. This being said, such movement when based on positive things is not necessarily negative.

f) All thing being equal Asteroid stack is pretty much unknown on these board (but me be better known on another one).
    Your point is well taken. Thank you I do appreciate it. I have all the Bol's I need already; had a $223 credit at Vitamin Shoppe so I got all the Bol's im going to need for this run 2x E, T and one C-Bol. Now just waiting on the Bio Forge!

DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What... and you're calling me a Douche bag........ riiiightt!!! Good job man, way to be!
    If you're confused, see the bolded part. Many people put in a lot of time doing research on what is best for them and even posting reviews/logs on all of these. Simply putting in a little effort may answer trivial questions.

What makes you elitist (to answer your question) is that you think you're in a group in which you do not have to do research for yourself and think people should just have to answer your question.

I don't know if that's the way you meant to come off, but that's the way I took it.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=170889621&posted=1#post170889621

Conclusion: EAT THE WHOLE DAMN EGG!

Your point is well taken. Thank you I do appreciate it. I have all the Bol's I need already; had a $223 credit at Vitamin Shoppe so I got all the Bol's im going to need for this run 2x E, T and one C-Bol. Now just waiting on the Bio Forge!
    Wow, again.. great stack brah.. esp E-Bol, which you can stack with anything!
    Hope you love the Bols!
    Doctorate in Brotology

wannagetbigg will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagetbigg will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagetbigg will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagetbigg will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagetbigg will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagetbigg will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagetbigg will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagetbigg will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagetbigg will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagetbigg will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagetbigg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know this thread is old, but i had to add in my thoughts..

I've tried E-bol and I've ran Prime.

E-bol was a great products. Recovery was insane! Good product and does what it claims.

Prime seems to be a hit or miss. Some people hate it and some LOVE it. I was one of those people who loved it. Amazing strength gains! Muscles were very full through the cycle. Amazing pump, and amazing lifts. Really actually gave me an amazing sense of well being overall.

As for the rest of the supps in those stack.. I cant state my opinion since I havent tried them. Based on the reviews they all seem great.

I just began a killer stack myself. A 3rd option you could go with. HGHUP, Drive, Prime, T-force! I chose T-force b/c of the buy one get one free @ $35 right now. But any t-booster would be good. Throw in Bioforge, why not?

JOWHEY is just really nice. (+1000) JOWHEY is just really nice. (+1000) JOWHEY is just really nice. (+1000) JOWHEY is just really nice. (+1000) JOWHEY is just really nice. (+1000) JOWHEY is just really nice. (+1000) JOWHEY is just really nice. (+1000) JOWHEY is just really nice. (+1000) JOWHEY is just really nice. (+1000) JOWHEY is just really nice. (+1000) JOWHEY is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bec