wickedfx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wickedfx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wickedfx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wickedfx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wickedfx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help me with my protein schedule, would you advise this?

I ran out of my synthe six and ordered the Myofusion chocolate mint.

While waiting for it in the mail, I used the last of my synthe six and needed something, and so I went to the local place and bought some champion pure whey - cookies and cream.

I have been reading a lot about both and understand that myofusion takes longer to absorb than pure whey, but not as long as synthe six did so here is my schedule I made; please let me know if it would be dangerous at all.

about me:

5'10"
    210 lbs
    goal is to loose weight and tone.
    Starting next week will be stacking with fyre.

Thank you for looking

Workout schedule

Wake Up:

2 scoops of myofusion ? chocolate mint mixed in a shake.

Go to gym

Post workout:

1 scoop Pure whey ? cookies and cream mixed with water.

1 Hour later:

1 scoop Pure whey ? cookies and cream mixed with water.

Before dinner or with dinner:

1 scoop Pure whey ? cookies and cream mixed with milk.

Before bed:

1 scoop myofusion ? Chocolate mint.

CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That's roughly 150g protein from just supplementation, sounds a little much to me. Assuming you're getting a good amount in your diet from solid foods I don't see for much need of protein supplements other than post workout and right when you wake up. And also take into consideration a possibility of kidney stones. They suck and I just passed six myself over the weekend. I was eating a ridiculous amount of protein and didn't have an adequate supply of water in me and let me tell you it's not fun passing stones. So I'd consider lowering supplementation to probably 100g at most with plenty of water.

Jacked09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacked09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacked09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacked09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacked09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacked09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacked09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacked09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacked09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacked09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacked09 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CoryGunz View Post
    That's roughly 150g protein from just supplementation, sounds a little much to me. Assuming you're getting a good amount in your diet from solid foods I don't see for much need of protein supplements other than post workout and right when you wake up. And also take into consideration a possibility of kidney stones. They suck and I just passed six myself over the weekend. I was eating a ridiculous amount of protein and didn't have an adequate supply of water in me and let me tell you it's not fun passing stones. So I'd consider lowering supplementation to probably 100g at most with plenty of water.
    OMG thats scary sh!t. I didnt know u could get kidney stones from protein supps. I only have 1 scoop whey every morning when i wake up and 1 scoop whey post workout 3 or 4 days a week. I have been drinking lots of water everyday ever since i started taking creatine.

wickedfx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wickedfx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wickedfx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wickedfx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wickedfx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you for the response, I will lower the amount to take in. My wife wants to change my diet to a almost non meat diet eating salads only and stuff. I am not too happy with that because I get weak doing that.
    I might do half a scoop with each drink, but stay on this schedule.

Is it okay to take seporate proteins at the same time?

Originally Posted by Jacked09 View Post
    OMG thats scary sh!t. I didnt know u could get kidney stones from protein supps. I only have 1 scoop whey every morning when i wake up and 1 scoop whey post workout 3 or 4 days a week. I have been drinking lots of water everyday ever since i started taking creatine.
    Are you not happy with your current weight?
    Taking creatine was the biggest mistake I every made. Now I can not get rid of the weight I gained with it.
    If you are planning to get very big and stay that way then creatine will help, but if you do not plan on going to the gym 3-5 days a week for many many years to come it might make you unhappy with the results.

modestmous is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) modestmous is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) modestmous is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) modestmous is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) modestmous is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) modestmous is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) modestmous is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) modestmous is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) modestmous is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) modestmous is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) modestmous is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by wickedfx View Post
    My wife wants to change my diet to a almost non meat diet eating salads only and stuff. I am not too happy with that because I get weak doing that.
    Don't be a 'yes' man. Do what you want!!!!

Jacked09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacked09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacked09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacked09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacked09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacked09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacked09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacked09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacked09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacked09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacked09 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Taking creatine was the biggest mistake I every made. Now I can not get rid of the weight I gained with it.
    If you are planning to get very big and stay that way then creatine will help, but if you do not plan on going to the gym 3-5 days a week for many many years to come it might make you unhappy with the results.
    I want to gain alot of muscle and yes i plan on working out 3 or 4 times a week for the rest of my life . Working out makes me feel so much better. When i stop working out for 2 weeks or more i feel like a fat, weak blob.

NubLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NubLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NubLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NubLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NubLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NubLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NubLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NubLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NubLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NubLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NubLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)

read more bro, you are misinformed on creatine.
    as far as your question on protein, thats a lot of protein on just shakes
    eat some real food use whey as a supplement not main source of protein.

Originally Posted by NubLifter View Post
    read more bro, you are misinformed on creatine.
    as far as your question on protein, thats a lot of protein on just shakes
    eat some real food use whey as a supplement not main source of protein.

Thanks, I will read up more on it. I am just going on experience only so maybe I am a little out of the loop on it.

For protein I keep reading that people say to intake 1g for every lb of lean body mass. My mass was calculated at 165 lb of my total weight 210. and 20% body fat.

Does this mean the whole day food and protein shakes combined equal this 1g-1lb ratio or is it just protein shakes alone?

That might be what is confusing me then.

CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks, I will read up more on it. I am just going on experience only so maybe I am a little out of the loop on it.

For protein I keep reading that people say to intake 1g for every lb of lean body mass. My mass was calculated at 165 lb of my total weight 210. and 20% body fat.

Does this mean the whole day food and protein shakes combined equal this 1g-1lb ratio or is it just protein shakes alone?

That might be what is confusing me then.
    I think it's safe to consume slightly over 1g per pound of lbm, right around 1.2g. And I suggest getting the bulk of your protein from whole meals. Protein supplements are exactly what they're called, supplements meant to increase your daily intake of protein when you can't get enough from whole food. So for 165lb of lbm with my recommendation of 1.2g that would be 198g of protein. With your original plan of the protein shakes that would leave you 48g of whole food protein in your diet. Which is right around 5 oz. of chicken breast I believe hardly enough whole food protein in my opinion. So to answer your question above whole food consumed during the day as well as protein supplements are all part of your total protein consumption. I hope this helps

Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    get a casein protein to take before bed
    Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130703993

Okay so I am now taking one scoop of time release in the morning, and one scoop of pure whey right after my workout. They are both 24g to 25g. So supplement wise I am getting about 50 grams a day. For lunch I have either rice and a chicken breast, or salmon fish.
    Dinner I have a salad with apples, bananas, carrots, and oil vinegar low fat dressing.

The problem is that I am craving steak and other food all day. Also a couple hours after dinner I am starving again.

It's getting to the point that I hate my diet, but I want my belly gone ASAP.

Also I drink about 5-6 liters of water a day and at night a cup or two of oolong tea.
    I usually mix my protein with half milk and half oolong tea.

What are other things I can do about food?

If you're trying to lose weight then you're probably going to be hungry a lot. But if you're just having a liquid breakfast I'd change that to some sort of solid food. Chewing helps the metabolism start in the morning I believe. And cravings are going to always be there. A technique you could use is to have a scheduled cheat meal sometime throughout the week. Like on every Tuesday night you go get some steak and eat that and then the rest of your dinners that week would be the salad. It will help to confuse your metabolism and keep your cravings aside (or at least that's what it's supposed to do). What's this time release protein is that the myofusion? That should last a little while in your stomach with the egg and milk protein. Another thing you could add to your supplement stash is Casein protein. I take slow protein before bed to help preserve my muscle but it can also be used any time you want to stay full for a longer period of time than just whey. As long as your caloric intake isn't to far below maintenance you should be able to get through the diet. I hope this helps

Thank you for the reply. I counted out what I was eating every day and my ranges are as follows.

Calories: 1043 - 1945

Protein: 106 - 142

Fat: 17.5 - 29.5

Sat. Fat: 5g

Usually the lower numbers are what I am intaking, but when I am so hungry, I eat other stuff such as cereal, tuna, cranberry juice, or add a piece of salmon.
    Here is a list of what I am taking per day.

Breakfast -
    yogurt
    milk
    protein shake with 1 carrot, and 1 celery, yogurt, half cup milk, and half cup of tea.

sometimes will add oatmeal with small amount of brown sugar if still hungry

After workout -

Protein with banana or peanut butter or both mixed in. Also mix in either water, or half milk and half tea.

Lunch -

1 chicken breast, or 1 salmon same size as chicken breast
    Rice or salad

Dinner -

Salad with carrots, apples, banana, onions, and if very hungry will ad in a can of tuna, or a chicken breast, or a slice or 2 of turkey lunch meat that has no fat, and 20 calories in it.
    Tea
    Water

Snack if hungry -

Will eat cereal, or have glass or cranberry juice.

I drink water while working out, with every meal, and in between. I also have hot tea with my dinner and maybe another glass before bed.

Is this a good diet?

N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you're on the gayest diet i've ever seen bro
    a glass of cranberry juice if you're hungry ? lol wut
    I take in approximately 80 grams of protein a day from whey shakes.
    PSN: KILLEMALLDNTFRNT

Originally Posted by N01SYtZ View Post
    you're on the gayest diet i've ever seen bro
    a glass of cranberry juice if you're hungry ? lol wut
    I take in approximately 80 grams of protein a day from whey shakes.
    Well please suggest something then. I am trying to loose weight not bulk.
    I need to get from 210 down to 185 or less.

What would you recommend?

N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well please suggest something then. I am trying to loose weight not bulk.
    I need to get from 210 down to 185 or less.

What would you recommend?
    some slow cardio and eat a bit less then before
    PSN: KILLEMALLDNTFRNT

Hellcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Way too much supplementation. You need to eat more real food. You really only need a protein shake post workout.

jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP, that's a ton of protein supplementation. I'd go with more food; liquid protein is best pre/intra/post if you want to take it. (Or if you can't supply enough with food.) I do Target chicken tenderloins a lot, which per 110g is 24g protein, 0 carb, .5 fat. Cottage cheese is also pretty good (the same fat/carb/protein values as MyoFusion, IIRC.)

artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I enjoy cooking and whipping up lots of meals with plenty of different ingredients. I make sure to get plenty of different types of meats but balance it with veggies. There are plenty of low-cal options you can make which will give you adequate protein intake and fill you up.

I don't supplement protein on non-training days except for a whey shake first thing in the morning. I've gained a lot of muscle in two months and almost completely lost my fast-food belly.

Thanks for the info, but are you guys reading post number 1 only, or post number 14? That is my updated schedule, and I am only getting 50g of protein from whey a day now.

And the cranberry juice is not if I get hungry, sorry for wording that wrong. I have some now and then because I like the taste and it cleans out my urinary tract.

Also tomorrow I will start taking fyre and from what I hear, I won't be as hungry as before.

How many calories am I supposed to be getting a day to lose weight?

AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thank you for the response, I will lower the amount to take in. My wife wants to change my diet to a almost non meat diet eating salads only and stuff. I am not too happy with that because I get weak doing that.
    I might do half a scoop with each drink, but stay on this schedule.

Is it okay to take seporate proteins at the same time?
    Not a good idea. Why does your wife want to make you weak and have low testosterone?

Originally Posted by AKMass View Post
    Not a good idea. Why does your wife want to make you weak and have low testosterone?
    She heard her sister say that her husband was eating salads only and working out and going in the sauna and lost a lot of weight.
    So she naturally want me to copy.

I saw this guy the other day and he is not as fat as before, but still fat with no muscle.

I just started going to the gym hard again and it's been 2 weeks now. I think I lost about 2 lbs, but when my sister in law's husband saw me, he asked my wife if I was working out because my upper body looks big now.

I have been soaking up all the knowledge I can on this site about dieting and helping my wife learn how to diet right.

Meat is back on, and I have a new diet that I am starting in the morning as well. I am very excited about it, but even though my upper body is getting bigger and starting to look good again, my abs are still covered in fat and is making me mad. Also the top of my chest and sides are solid again, but the bottom corner where my nipples are look like small breasts.

I am so ready to get rid of this fat, but now my wife is complaining that I am taking this too far counting calories and fat of every little thing.

It's frustrating, and I don't know why she even has a problem with it at all.

ironraider52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironraider52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironraider52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironraider52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironraider52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironraider52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironraider52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironraider52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironraider52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironraider52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    alotta that is just gonna go right threw you man