Crash72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

TrenX Support Supps

I am just short of 23 years old and want to begin my first cycle of PHs. I am looking at starting Tren Extreme, but I need a little help in planning out my cycle. I am probably going to go with Nolvadex for a PCT, but was wondering about supplements while I'm on the Tren (if Nolvadex is a bad choice in this case, feel free to let me know on that one too). I am looking at the following for supplements:

milk thistle
    saw palmetto
    multi-vitamins
    red yeast
    hawthorne berry

Is there anything I should add into that? Anything I don't need? Also, would this cycle be acceptable for a 21yo (a little young for this, I know, but hopefully not young enough to do much damage)?

HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Crash72 View Post
    I am just short of 23 years old and want to begin my first cycle of PHs. I am looking at starting Tren Extreme, but I need a little help in planning out my cycle. I am probably going to go with Nolvadex for a PCT, but was wondering about supplements while I'm on the Tren (if Nolvadex is a bad choice in this case, feel free to let me know on that one too). I am looking at the following for supplements:

milk thistle
    saw palmetto
    multi-vitamins
    red yeast
    hawthorne berry

Is there anything I should add into that? Anything I don't need? Also, would this cycle be acceptable for a 21yo (a little young for this, I know, but hopefully not young enough to do much damage)?

I'd go with Clomid for PCT over Nolva. Also grab some Vitamin B6 or Vitex for prolactin issues.

Read up:
    http://tunedsports.com/steroid-misce...nbolone-bible/

I personally use CEL Cycle Assist while on cycle as it covers just about everything. even has some B5 for acne.
    Last edited by HurfDurf; 12-28-2009 at 03:06 PM.

grhymes1986 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) grhymes1986 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Life Support by AI, and a natty test booster.

Crash72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the link- very helpfull. I'm planning on getting the Life Support from A.I. with P-5-P, then a clomid for pct.