Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you only get out what you put in.

when your time comes can you imagine what it would be like to know you did not become all you could be?, to have taken the easy way out every time? life is short, give your all and make your mark.
    Altius, Citius, Forcius...

(corrected)

Nothing in this world is impossible to acheive given enough time, effort and polo mints

what did the cannibal do after he dumped his girlfriend?

flush

chuckgee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckgee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckgee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckgee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckgee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckgee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckgee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckgee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckgee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckgee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckgee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No Im Not On Steriods!!!!!.but Thanks For Asking!!!

gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chuckgee View Post
    LOL....right!!!!

paul123089 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paul123089 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paul123089 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paul123089 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paul123089 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paul123089 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paul123089 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paul123089 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paul123089 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paul123089 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paul123089 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this is it
    Something tells me I have your attention.

dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The STRONG will stand. The weak will fall.
    USPlabs Representative. Alpha Manlet.

Deadlift: 525 lbs at 164 lb body weight. No straps. 3.2 x bw.
    Squat: 260 lbs x 15 reps to parallel at 164 body weight. No belt. No wraps.
    Dumbbell Bench Press: 100 lb dumbbells x 14 reps at 164 lb body weight.

Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wink

See my sig. Those are just a few I have encountered since I started workin out.
    "Shut up and lift!"
    "Eat big to get big."
    "Deadlift and grow."
    'Train, Eat, Sleep."
    "Knowledge is power."
    "What does not kill you, will make you stronger."

Ergo sum fortissimus.

MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "A thousand mile journey begins with a single step"

"What the mind can concive and belive the body can achieve"

GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by chuckgee View Post
    I have the t-shirt!
    Attached Images
    I gotta be natural

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GSOgymrat View Post
    I have the t-shirt!
    nice!

here's a quote that I sometimes tell myself in my head. Not just with bodybuilding, but with a lot of things I want to achieve. "Visualize, then realize."

EpicFitnessAz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

pumping iron

Originally Posted by Overload View Post
    "It's as satisfying to me as, uh, coming is, you know? As, ah, having sex with a woman and coming. And so can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am like, uh, getting the feeling of coming in a gym, I'm getting the feeling of coming at home, I'm getting the feeling of coming backstage when I pump up, when I pose in front of 5,000 people, I get the same feeling, so I am coming day and night. I mean, it's terrific. Right? So you know, I am in heaven." - Arnold
    haha, haven't heard that in a while..
    Epic Fitness LLC
    Arizona's "In-Home" Trainers
    www.EpicFitnessTraining.com
    www.EpicFitnessAz.com

Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by bigasssnowman View Post
    "The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

Henry Rollins
    Just read that article for the first time tonight... by far the most inspirational article I have ever read to this date.

Here's the full version (some reppage would be fantastic)

Henry Rollins Article

I believe that the definition of definition is reinvention. To not be like your parents. To not be like your friends. To be yourself.
    Completely.

When I was young I had no sense of myself. All I was, was a product of all the fear and humiliation I suffered. Fear of my parents. The humiliation of teachers calling me "garbage can" and telling me I'd be mowing lawns for a living. And the very real terror of my fellow students. I was threatened and beaten up for the color of my skin and my size. I was skinny and clumsy, and when others would tease me I didn't run home crying, wondering why. I knew all too well. I was there to be antagonized. In sports I was laughed at. A spaz. I was pretty good at boxing but only because the rage that filled my every waking moment made me wild and unpredictable. I fought with some strange fury. The other boys thought I was crazy.

I hated myself all the time. As stupid at it seems now, I wanted to talk like them, dress like them, carry myself with the ease of knowing that I wasn't going to get pounded in the hallway between classes. Years passed and I learned to keep it all inside. I only talked to a few boys in my grade. Other losers. Some of them are to this day the greatest people I have ever known. Hang out with a guy who has had his head flushed down a toilet a few times, treat him with respect, and you'll find a faithful friend forever. But even with friends, school sucked. Teachers gave me hard time. I didn't think much of them either.

Then came Mr. Pepperman, my advisor. He was a powerfully built Vietnam veteran, and he was scary. No one ever talked out of turn in his class.Once one kid did and Mr. P. lifted him off the ground and pinned him to the blackboard. Mr. P. could see that I was in bad shape, and one Friday in October he asked me if I had ever worked out with weights. I told him no. He told me that I was going to take some of the money that I had saved and buy a hundred-pound set of weights at Sears. As I left his office, I started to think of things I would say to him on Monday when he asked about the weights that I was not going to buy. Still, it made me feel special. My father never really got that close to caring. On Saturday I bought the weights, but I couldn't even drag them to my mom's car. An attendant laughed at me as he put them on a dolly.

Monday came and I was called into Mr. P.'s office after school. He said that he was going to show me how to work out. He was going to put me on a program and start hitting me in the solar plexus in the hallway when I wasn't looking. When I could take the punch we would know that we were getting somewhere. At no time was I to look at myself in the mirror or tell anyone at school what I was doing. In the gym he showed me ten basic exercises. I paid more attention than I ever did in any of my classes. I didn't want to blow it. I went home that night and started right in.

Weeks passed, and every once in a while Mr. P. would give me a shot and drop me in the hallway, sending my books flying. The other students didn't know what to think. More weeks passed, and I was steadily adding new weights to the bar. I could sense the power inside my body growing. I could feel it.

Right before Christmas break I was walking to class, and from out of nowhere Mr. Pepperman appeared and gave me a shot in the chest. I laughed and kept going. He said I could look at myself now. I got home and ran to the bathroom and pulled off my shirt. I saw a body, not just the shell that housed my stomach and my heart. My biceps bulged. My chest had definition. I felt strong. It was the first time I can remember having a sense of myself. I had done something and no one could ever take it away. You couldn't say **** to me.

It took me years to fully appreciate the value of the lessons I have learned from the Iron. I used to think that it was my adversary, that I was trying to lift that which does not want to be lifted. I was wrong. When the Iron doesn't want to come off the mat, it's the kindest thing it can do for you. If it flew up and went through the ceiling, it wouldn't teach you anything. That's the way the Iron talks to you. It tells you that the material you work with is that which you will come to resemble. That which you work against will always work against you.

It wasn't until my late twenties that I learned that by working out I had given myself a great gift. I learned that nothing good comes without work and a certain amount of pain. When I finish a set that leaves me shaking, I know more about myself. When something gets bad, I know it can't be as bad as that workout.

I used to fight the pain, but recently this became clear to me: pain is not my enemy; it is my call to greatness. But when dealing with the Iron, one must be careful to interpret the pain correctly. Most injuries involving the Iron come from ego. I once spent a few weeks lifting weight that my body wasn't ready for and spent a few months not picking up anything heavier than a fork. Try to lift what you're not prepared to and the Iron will teach you a little lesson in restraint and self-control.

I have never met a truly strong person who didn't have self-respect. I think a lot of inwardly and outwardly directed contempt passes itself off as self-respect: the idea of raising yourself by stepping on someone's shoulders instead of doing it yourself. When I see guys working out for cosmetic reasons, I see vanity exposing them in the worst way, as cartoon characters, billboards for imbalance and insecurity. Strength reveals itself through character. It is the difference between bouncers who get off strong-arming people and Mr.Pepperman.

Muscle mass does not always equal strength. Strength is kindness and sensitivity. Strength is understanding that your power is both physical and emotional. That it comes from the body and the mind. And the heart.

Yukio Mishima said that he could not entertain the idea of romance if he was not strong. Romance is such a strong and overwhelming passion, a weakened body cannot sustain it for long. I have some of my most romantic thoughts when I am with the Iron. Once I was in love with a woman. I thought about her the most when the pain from a workout was racing through my body.

Everything in me wanted her. So much so that sex was only a fraction of my total desire. It was the single most intense love I have ever felt, but she lived far away and I didn't see her very often. Working out was a healthy way of dealing with the loneliness. To this day, when I work out I usually listen to ballads.

I prefer to work out alone. It enables me to concentrate on the lessons that the Iron has for me. Learning about what you're made of is always time well spent, and I have found no better teacher. The Iron had taught me how to live. Life is capable of driving you out of your mind. The way it all comes down these days, it's some kind of miracle if you're not insane. People have become separated from their bodies. They are no longer whole.

I see them move from their offices to their cars and on to their suburban homes. They stress out constantly, they lose sleep, they eat badly. And they behave badly. Their egos run wild; they become motivated by that which will eventually give them a massive stroke. They need the Iron Mind.

Through the years, I have combined meditation, action, and the Iron into a single strength. I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts. Time spent away from the Iron makes my mind degenerate. I wallow in a thick depression. My body shuts down my mind.

The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's impossible to turn back.

The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.
    _________-Henry Rollins

01012007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 01012007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 01012007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 01012007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You ROCK for posting this. I'm going to print this out now and make a few copies, one for the bathroom, one for the gym,etc. This is the best essay I've ever read on motivation.
    Last edited by 01012007; 02-13-2007 at 10:34 PM. Reason: additions

Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000)
    your welcome... it hit a huge nerve with me... pretty much utterly defines my life and why and how I get through everything that comes my way... enjoy.

gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 01012007 View Post
    You ROCK for posting this. I'm going to print this out now and make a few copies, one for the bathroom, one for the gym,etc. This is the best essay I've ever read on motivation.
    x2!!!!

Originally Posted by Kernkraft View Post
    your welcome... it hit a huge nerve with me... pretty much utterly defines my life and why and how I get through everything that comes my way... enjoy.
    It hit a nerve here too! Man, that sh*ts DEEP!!!

PoW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PoW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PoW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PoW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PoW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PoW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PoW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PoW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PoW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PoW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PoW is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Arise, Kill, Eat

-The Bible

Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by gymratluke View Post
    Stop making stupid threads and just lift some F*cking weight!!!- ME
    New sig right there!
    You gotta love how sports will f*ck with ya, make you believe you can come back from an insurmountable deficit and then get kicked right in the nuts when you're almost there - Bluntdogg

Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Apply the mimd and the body will follow - Me.

Registered User STDsInUrHardDrive's Avatar
    STDsInUrHardDrive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) STDsInUrHardDrive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) STDsInUrHardDrive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) STDsInUrHardDrive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) STDsInUrHardDrive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) STDsInUrHardDrive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) STDsInUrHardDrive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) STDsInUrHardDrive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) STDsInUrHardDrive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) STDsInUrHardDrive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) STDsInUrHardDrive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    "Are you pregnant?"
    Training without bias, without fear, without intimidation, and without limitation, my greatest competitor is myself.

Cool

Originally Posted by Andrew69 View Post
    New sig right there!
    LMAO...NOICE!!!

Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    From my days in the military:

"Only the Strong Will Survive"

"Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body"

"Today I do what others won't, so that tomorrow I can do what others can't"

there were more but this is all i can remember now.

Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ka mate! Ka mate! Ka ora! Ka ora!
    Ka mate! Ka mate! Ka ora! Ka ora!
    Tenei te tangata puhuru huru
    Nana nei i tiki mai
    Whakawhiti te ra
    A upa ... ne! ka upa ... ne!
    A upane kaupane whiti te ra!
    Hi!!!
    6'6

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Squat Poem

Down this road, in a gym far away,
    a young man was heard to say,
    "No matter what I do, my legs won't grow."
    He tried leg extensions, leg curls, and leg presses, too.
    Trying to cheat, these sissy workouts he'd do.

From the corner of the gym where the big men train,
    Through a cloud of chalk and the midst of pain,
    Where the noise is made with big forty fives,
    a deep voice bellowed as he wrapped his knees.
    A very big man with legs like trees.

Laughing as he snatched another plate from the stack,
    Chalking his hands and monstrous back,
    He said, "Boy, stop lying and don't say you've forgotten,
    The trouble with you is you ain't been squattin'."

-----------DALE CLARK-----------
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The Mighty Squat

We've come to squat so run and hide
    You bicep freaks must step aside

Just take your sissy selves elsewhere
    You'll turn your heads but still you'll stare

Go right ahead and pay attention
    Glimpse into this strange dimension

Yeah you're still weak and never grow
    This world of pain you'll never know

Your shouts upon the leg-press, phony!
    Noodle legs like macaroni

Some day I hope you'll understand
    And wrench free from the poser band

Puny curl bars, leave this spot
    The rack is aptly named for the mighty squat.

---------Joe Skopec---------------
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Piitb

bobbyhoos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ExtremistPullup View Post
    "shut up and squat"
    that is some impressive **** you do

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation

You wanna do it in my butt?

In my butt!!!

In my butt!!!

In my butt!!

Let's do it in the butt.

Oh-kay!
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kernkraft View Post
    great post. that big article that is. I would rep if i could. too bad most ppl wont read it cause its 'too long'
    but those people are probably just 'the weak' :P
    Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130703993

ls1goat04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ls1goat04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ls1goat04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ls1goat04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ls1goat04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ls1goat04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ls1goat04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ls1goat04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ls1goat04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ls1goat04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ls1goat04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    “Train hard and soon you will be beating women off you with your dick”
    “Get ripped, get laid."

“If the pain gets too much, just think. The universe is so large and your pain is almost non-exsistant in comparison. Therefore your pain does not exist."

“The more you train, the more people there are who are weaker than you."
    “No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
    “Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent."

“Failure is only a temporary change in direction to set you straight for your next success."

“I am not judged by the number of times I fail, but by the number of times I succeed; and the number of times I succeed is in direct proportion to the number of times I can fail and keep on trying."

“You don’t drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there."

“The wisest person is not the one who has the fewest failures but the one who turns failures to best account."

dunno who wrote em i found them on another site. not to shabby
    "Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent."

Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    oh yeah..back on track..quotes

our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure

"Look down on me, and you will see a fool. Look up to me, and you will see your Lord. Look straight at me, and you will see yourself."

"Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them - a desire,a dream,a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina,they have to be a little faster,they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward.

These shoulders hold up so much they wont budge, I'll never fall or fold up even if my collar bones crush or crumble I will never slip or stumble.

Cause sometimes you feel tired,
    feel weak, and when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up.
    But you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength
    and just pull that **** out of you and get that motivation to not give up
    and not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse.
    Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130703993

jeff02564716 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeff02564716 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeff02564716 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeff02564716 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeff02564716 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeff02564716 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeff02564716 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeff02564716 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeff02564716 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeff02564716 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeff02564716 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Two things I most enjoy HUMPING and PUMPING !!!! Arnold
    The more you sweat during training, the less you bleed in battle !

I rep back