Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kel_varnsen View Post
    they do. girls/women are sluts. every last one of them.

...but so are men, so i don't see the problem. women, men, we're all horny humans.
    dude, i love your user name!

Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    9 partners by age 21???? Damn, that's lame. I had twice that many if not three times and I'm a guy. I think the same old religion driven nonsense has influenced this study.

Registered User lightningwatche's Avatar
    lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by toathis View Post
    Well the media has not played a role in evolutionm, though. It has now planted its feet firmly. The effects will be disastrous. We are so screwed as a species!

It has been like this for many years. Just now it is coming out in the open.

WRONG will become famous soon enough. (+50) WRONG will become famous soon enough. (+50) WRONG will become famous soon enough. (+50) WRONG will become famous soon enough. (+50) WRONG will become famous soon enough. (+50) WRONG will become famous soon enough. (+50) WRONG will become famous soon enough. (+50) WRONG will become famous soon enough. (+50) WRONG will become famous soon enough. (+50) WRONG will become famous soon enough. (+50) WRONG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would not date a chick that would fck a guy she only knew for 15mins. Theres no way I could trust her

Maybe its just me

NativeLips is not very helpful. (-500) NativeLips is not very helpful. (-500) NativeLips is not very helpful. (-500) NativeLips is not very helpful. (-500) NativeLips is not very helpful. (-500) NativeLips is not very helpful. (-500) NativeLips is not very helpful. (-500) NativeLips is not very helpful. (-500) NativeLips is not very helpful. (-500) NativeLips is not very helpful. (-500) NativeLips is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by WRONG View Post
    I would not date a chick that would fck a guy she only knew for 15mins. Theres no way I could trust her

Maybe its just me
    youre never gonna date...

parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bulldog0520 View Post
    Jesus christ, lol god forbid someone have fun and act out of character for a few months. Some of you guys are ridiculous, and INCREDIBLY insecure. There is a lot more that goes into judging character and worth in a female besides the amount of sexual partners.
    Praise the Lord, there is someone who is sane in here

user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    good for them. now go get some pussy............

my shield in whom I trust Danger_Close's Avatar
    Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by thehbfactor View Post
    This. I've noticed that guys care so much more about "the number" than girls.
    Because I want to know if the girl im with is a whore or not. Its really not a hard concept to grasp.
    Psalm 64:1-6

Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. Hide me from the secret counsel of evildoers, From the tumult of those who do iniquity, Who have sharpened their tongue like a sword. They aimed bitter speech as their arrow, To shoot from.

MFC: They hate us because of our freedom.

I carry a .40S&W because i couldn't make up my mind.

BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Danger_Close View Post
    Because I want to know if the girl im with is a whore or not. Its really not a hard concept to grasp.
    how rude

my shield in whom I trust Danger_Close's Avatar
    Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Dreamer Bulk View Post
    how rude
    lulz, i see ur aware
    Psalm 64:1-6

Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. Hide me from the secret counsel of evildoers, From the tumult of those who do iniquity, Who have sharpened their tongue like a sword. They aimed bitter speech as their arrow, To shoot from.

MFC: They hate us because of our freedom.

I carry a .40S&W because i couldn't make up my mind.

Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    fact :.. easier to run trains on girls between ages of 17 to 20..

I know lots of girls that go through around 7 dicks in one night.. surprised its not higher.
    "X stands for the name that was stripped away from me when the slave masters rapped, enslaved and killed my forefathers. Instead the slave masters gave upon my great grandfather his name and so I refuse to carry a slave name"

Jizz Till We Fizz Crew

Reps owed... Krazy31, r3v0luti0n, Sword, Brando0331

Negs for life... againstall0dds

NativeLips is not very helpful. (-500) NativeLips is not very helpful. (-500) NativeLips is not very helpful. (-500) NativeLips is not very helpful. (-500) NativeLips is not very helpful. (-500) NativeLips is not very helpful. (-500) NativeLips is not very helpful. (-500) NativeLips is not very helpful. (-500) NativeLips is not very helpful. (-500) NativeLips is not very helpful. (-500) NativeLips is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Jifar View Post
    fact :.. easier to run trains on girls between ages of 17 to 20..

I know lots of girls that go through around 7 dicks in one night.. surprised its not higher.
    Word

Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My hat is off to the modern feminist movement. They've accomplished everything they set out to do and more.
    Trump 2016!

Founder: "No Tattoos" Crew

socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I duno about all that's been said, but I will say that I find a girl that has slept with ANYONE unattractive to an extent if i know or have met this person.

I can't even put my finger on what it is tbh. It just lowers all lust/want for that person down to about nothing.

Example being a girl I met at the college not to long ago. I met her ex bf and since then i've just been totally turned off of her.

Can't even explain, must be a territorial thing. I pretty much beg a girl to never tell me any stories or numbers ASAP.

parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by socrates07 View Post
    I duno about all that's been said, but I will say that I find a girl that has slept with ANYONE unattractive to an extent if i know or have met this person.

I can't even put my finger on what it is tbh. It just lowers all lust/want for that person down to about nothing.

Example being a girl I met at the college not to long ago. I met her ex bf and since then i've just been totally turned off of her.

Can't even explain, must be a territorial thing. I pretty much beg a girl to never tell me any stories or numbers ASAP.
    You're not going to get laid much. At your age, maybe 5% of girls are virgins and that's because they've been unable to get a guy. Grow up.

DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by socrates07 View Post

Yeah because I bet your bangin nothing but 10s

SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by M.o.B View Post
    Right on cue, the alpha-slut of the RH subforum makes an appearance! Lets see, what's little miss ****nybuttons talking about now. Oh, she's defending sluts again. Will she be successfull this time? Lets see...

After reading the text I just bolded, I'm not sure why I coninuted to read any of your post. Later in your post (I will bold the text) you mention that were a slut for an entire year. How is does that equal "slutted around a bit"? Funny how you've downplayed how big of a slut you've been to make yourself feel better. Why not just call it like it is? You got out of a 7 year relationship and felt like you had to make up for lost time because DAMN you're were in your late teen or early twenties and your fcuk number wasn't even in double-digits yet! You needed to get the ball rolling so you did what you had to do! Cum and get it boys!

You degraded yourself but you had fun. Nothing wrong with that... atleast until you hit your late 20s - early 30s.

But who give a **** now? Apparently YOU DO! How can you consider yourself to be "pretty damn good" relationship material when you've fcuked such a high number of guys in such a short amount of time? Why would a man be proud to have you on his arm, when so many of his peers have had you in their bed? Is it because so many other females your age have engaged in the same behavior? Are you comparing yourself to other sluts and feel as though you have more positive qualities than the others? You don't think there's females out there who didn't slut themselves out and are willing to compromise, to communicate, to put others' needs before their own, make concessions for things, accept imperfections, don't play games, don't spin ****, and don't mess with stuff that isn't any of their business? If you do admit that women like that exist, do you think you're equally respectable to those women?

You better! you've had no shortage of practice... and practice makes perfect.

A young woman who made the decision to slut herself out for an entire year is seeking a relationship with a man whom she can trust, communicate with, and is understanding! It never crossed your mind that you may want such a relationship BEFORE you decided to lower your value as a girlfriend or wife? Realistically, chances are you'll end up with a man that doesn't respect or trust you & will cheat on you. Why? Because the "good" man you think you deserve will be looking for a woman who deserves to be with him. Chances are, you wont be what he's looking for. I'm sure that in 3-4 years, you'll be completely ashamed of your past and hide it. But things always have a way of catching up to us.

No, what's sad is what has happened to you. A young lady with a brain, the ability to choose any career path she wanted, be highly regarded and respected in her community, instead chose the path of being a slut and dancing on a damn pole and in stranger's laps for money. That's sad, as a community we should all be ashamed of ourselves. The original feminists, the woman that put their well-being on the line, to fight for the removal of unnecessary discrimination against women surely didn't have this in mind. Surely, women taking the path that you and so many other young woman have taken wasn't what they envisioned.

You're angry at the guys in here who are "drawing it all down to a ****ing number"? Why? Because deep down you know you're in trouble when it comes to finding a good man and experiencing long term happiness! You sacrificed that when you chose to become a slut. Sure, if you're attractive, you'll always have men want to fcuk you. Men can fcuk with absolutely no emotions tied to it. You wont have trouble finding men wanting to fcuk you, you'll have trouble finding good men wanting to love you. That's what you're going to want and that's what you're going to struggle to obtain because of your past. Nobody's perfect, and we've all screwed up before... but there's a certain line of screwing up that you just don't want to cross. Baby, you crossed that line.

You'll be back, or you'll just move to another forum. Online is the only place a stripper can voice her opinion about anything. You have no credibility in real life, people wont listen to you. You'll need some kind of outlet to voice your opinion.

Right, it's just American males who don't respect slutty women! hahaha Foreign men are just dying to wife a slut. Please, give me a break.... serously...can I get a free lapdance?
    Wow...Total destruction.

There are a lot of guys (in this thread and out in the world) who forgive bad behavior on the part of women or allow it to happen. It is one of the reasons that helped lead to the situation we're in now with the majority of young women being extremely promiscuous with very little in the way skills or ambitions (ambitions besides marrying into money or become a pop starlet or 'actress')

I hold my women to a higher standard, so should you.

Stop making excuses for women acting like whores
    Cynical Optimist, Extreme Moderate

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    *sigh* no hope.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SaviorSix View Post
    Wow...Total destruction.

There are a lot of guys (in this thread and out in the world) who forgive bad behavior on the part of women or allow it to happen. It is one of the reasons that helped lead to the situation we're in now with the majority of young women being extremely promiscuous with very little in the way skills or ambitions (ambitions besides marrying into money or become a pop starlet or 'actress')

I hold my women to a higher standard, so should you.

Stop making excuses for women acting like whores
    Agreed and repped. Women will behave in whatever manner they're allowed to get away with. In all fairness, the same can be said about men, but since we're talking about women here....

As long as men continue to excuse womens' behavior, women will continue to behave in the way they've been behaving. It's like little kids; they'll test you to see how much you'll tolerate. They have the inherent need to figure out what your limits are so they can push them.

As long as men continue to play Captain Save-A-Ho to the washed up former "party girls" in their mid-30's, women will continue to become washed up former party girls.

As long as men continue to defend womens' ****ty behavior against other men, women will continue acting ****ty.

As long as men continue to put a woman first and their own needs second, women will continue to demand and expect this.

As long as women continue hopping in the sack with PUA's and those with "game," as it's said on here, more and more men will wise up and reject them in their later years, when they need men the most.

So back to the original topic.....of course women have had more sexual partners than men. Isn't it obvious? It's because they have more choices. It's really that simple. A guy can go weeks or months with no action, but how hard do you think it is for even a barely semi-attractive woman to get sex? A guy can have his confidence and self esteem destroyed in a split second, thereby dooming him to a hellacious dry spell. A woman? Forget about it. A woman who's down in the dumps is still very attractive to men. It doesn't work in the opposite direction.
    Trump 2016!

Gotta keep moving up! lord infamous's Avatar
    lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    M.o.B made this the best thread in RH. This **** should be a sticky.
    "One day I was strutting down the street and looked across the road and was amazed to see someone else who was, just like me, really, really too-good looking! I was excited because I thought we could share our hardships with each other. I walked across the street to introduce myself, but it was only my reflection in a store window."Big League

Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you'll find that (like the HBfactor) many girls will go through slut phases where they are out of character and sleep with a majority of their "number." doesnt mean they arent relationship material as long as when you are dating them this phase is long gone

6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lieb View Post
    you'll find that (like the HBfactor) many girls will go through slut phases where they are out of character and sleep with a majority of their "number." doesnt mean they arent relationship material as long as when you are dating them this phase is long gone
    Many girls are simply stupid. There's no natural "slut phase" for women! There's women who only think about what will immediately bring them pleasure (slutting themselves out) and women who can think about their long-term pleasure & happiness (behaving in a more respectable manner). After the sluts have reduced themselves to living sex dolls, they want to reap the same benefits as the more respectable women. Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

Yes, a woman that would reduce herself to a public sex doll at any point in her life is a strong indicator that she isn't good relationship material. A good man should have higher standards than that.
    Last edited by M.o.B; 07-15-2009 at 02:19 AM.
    R135
    └┼┼┤ Save the Manuals!

Originally Posted by Lieb View Post
    No offense, but that's the lamest piece of rationalization I've ever heard. This "slut phase" is probably the primary reason why younger couples wind up divorced; the media and/or the wife's friends convince her that she hasn't whored around enough, so off she goes. "Honey, life is a party! If you haven't slept with at least five men in the last six months, you're missing out on something!"

Suit yourself, but I want no part of a serious relationship with a slut, "former" or otherwise.
    Trump 2016!

SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by M.o.B View Post
    Many girls are simply stupid. There's no natural "slut phase" for women! There's women who only think about what will immediately bring them pleasure (slutting themselves out) and women who can think about their long-term pleasure & happiness (behaving in a more respectable manner). After the sluts have reduced themselves to living sex dolls, they want to reap the same benefits as the more respectable women. Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

Yes, a woman that would reduce herself to a public sex doll at any point in her life is a strong indicator that she isn't good relationship material. A good man should have higher standards than that.
    Originally Posted by Ex-Terminator View Post
    No offense, but that's the lamest piece of rationalization I've ever heard. This "slut phase" is probably the primary reason why younger couples wind up divorced; the media and/or the wife's friends convince her that she hasn't whored around enough, so off she goes. "Honey, life is a party! If you haven't slept with at least five men in the last six months, you're missing out on something!"

Suit yourself, but I want no part of a serious relationship with a slut, "former" or otherwise.
    Yes, I know plenty of quality girls who HAVEN'T had a "slut phase"

The more people accept it as "normal", the more normal it will become. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.

I mean, do whatever you want, it's just funny how these girls will practically DEMAND a quality guy down the road (such as myself), because "she deserves it"
    Cynical Optimist, Extreme Moderate

DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SaviorSix View Post
    Yes, I know plenty of quality girls who HAVEN'T had a "slut phase"

The more people accept it as "normal", the more normal it will become. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.

I mean, do whatever you want, it's just funny how these girls will practically DEMAND a quality guy down the road (such as myself), because "she deserves it"
    Some what truth and some what wrong

The quality girls your talking about are probably still in their 20s some women have their "wild" stages either in their 20s or 30s after they get divorced or finally give up on finding a good guy. What makes you think your a quality guy? and who is society to tell people if they are "quality" or not. You can keep running around thinking your going to find this "perfect" girl who has only slept with three guys. The truth of the matter is if she never went out and party and lived her life for a period of time, she will want to find out what it is like later on in life.

The normal comment is ass backwards also. The more you push somebody away from doing something the more intrigued the person is going to become to find out why you or society is telling them not to do it. Women have become this way because men and society in general have told them not to do this and that. Its called fighting the system. Women fight the system, men fight the system EVERYBODY fights the system in one way or another everyday. By you speeding down the road pass the speed limit, your being rebelious towards laws. Its the same principal.

So its funny for women to demand a quality guy but its not funny for you?

Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DJ-DuvalFLA View Post
    By you speeding down the road pass the speed limit, your being rebelious towards laws. Its the same principal.
    So everybody who speeds is doing it to "fight the system" and not because he's got somewhere to be and wants to get there fast?

Plenty of people just do shit because they can.
    Virtus Vera Nobilitas Est

Pure gold does not fear the test of fire.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

So its funny for women to demand a quality guy but its not funny for you?
    Maybe he means the ones who had two kids, or slut it up, maybe had a threesome (lol I know a few guys that did this to girls and they regret it) and expect a 'nice guy' to want her still. IDK I know the women in my family weren't perfect, but I think our generation is more of a 'feels good man' society where people do wtf they want and don't think about the consequences lately.

Maybe this is magnified on this board though since there is a bit of sexism on here but I dunno.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Originally Posted by Jaw-Knee View Post
    So everybody who speeds is doing it to "fight the system" and not because he's got somewhere to be and wants to get there fast?

Plenty of people just do shit because they can.
    By dis-obeying the law your basically saying **** it, I do what I want.

So yes ur fighting the system

Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    By dis-obeying the law your basically saying **** it, I do what I want.

So yes ur fighting the system
    The guy who thinks to himself "I'm never gonna make it to Cleveland on time if I keep driving this dumbass speed limit" isn't saying "HELL YEAH! NEED FOR SPEED, BITCH! Fuck you, highway patrol! STICKIN' IT TO THE MAAAAAAN!"

On that note, not every girl who takes it from both ends simultaneously is doing it to get back at daddy.
    Virtus Vera Nobilitas Est

Pure gold does not fear the test of fire.

Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    Maybe he means the ones who had two kids, or slut it up, maybe had a threesome (lol I know a few guys that did this to girls and they regret it) and expect a 'nice guy' to want her still. IDK I know the women in my family weren't perfect, but I think our generation is more of a 'feels good man' society where people do wtf they want and don't think about the consequences lately.

Maybe this is magnified on this board though since there is a bit of sexism on here but I dunno.
    Yes its magnified on here

I see plenty of guys post on here "How to have sex with this hottie" then turn around and say they want a "perfect" girl and call other girl sluts. Dont throw stones in a glass house.

What makes the girl a slut and what makes the guy think he is a nice guy? I know plenty of guys who lie to girls about how many girls they have slept with to look like the "nice" guy.

Who gives a **** what a girl did when she was 18 if she is 28 now. If she is diseased free, treats you like a king, cooks, cleans, is beautiful on the inside and out. Basically everything you ever wanted in a female. Your going to throw it away because of something 10 years ago? and some men wonder why they are still single at 40 years old and still searching for the girl who has only slept with 4 guys in their lifetime.