Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Chris542 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris542 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris542 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris542 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris542 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris542 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris542 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris542 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris542 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris542 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris542 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL at cutting to 119. And you have amazing form on bench, keep up the good work! (not srs)

Tnez9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tnez9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tnez9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tnez9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tnez9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tnez9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tnez9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tnez9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tnez9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tnez9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tnez9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Kiknskreem View Post
    What level are you competing at?

Guys in your weight class are generally going to be a lot shorter/stockier/more powerful than you... if you're wrestling at any level where your competition is nearly as technically skilled as you you're probably gonna get whooped.

Weight class aside... what kind of wrestler doesn't train their legs and back?
    High school... 112's last year.. and shooting for 119 this year... Yes I meet alot of people who are more powerful than me but it doesnt matter.. Long arms are good for leverage... Short guys are easy to Tilt

My coaches only make my team work shoulders/chest/ and light back...

I do plyometrics 3x a week.. and pretty quick
    Tnez

"Tiger Pride" 4 life!

Lucasjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lucasjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lucasjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lucasjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lucasjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lucasjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lucasjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lucasjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lucasjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lucasjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lucasjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    and i thought my form was aweful.
    i may not be experienced in wrestling, but i do know, any martial art, you are gonna need a strong back.

MaxxxSquats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxxxSquats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxxxSquats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxxxSquats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxxxSquats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxxxSquats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxxxSquats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxxxSquats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxxxSquats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxxxSquats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxxxSquats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why in the f uck are you cutting at 5'10" 127 pounds do you have an eating disorder? Seriously get that checked out before you die (I'm not kidding at all)

Chris542 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris542 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris542 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris542 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris542 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris542 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris542 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris542 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris542 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris542 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris542 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MaxxxSquats View Post
    Why in the f uck are you cutting at 5'10" 127 pounds do you have an eating disorder? Seriously get that checked out before you die (I'm not kidding at all)
    hahahahhaah x2.

Tnez9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tnez9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tnez9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tnez9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tnez9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tnez9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tnez9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tnez9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tnez9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tnez9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tnez9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Chris542 View Post
    hahahahhaah x2.
    I take it, none of you guys wrestled competitively....
    I wrestle where I know I can win, and where the team doctor will allow me..

119 lbs is not too light. =/
    Tnez

"Tiger Pride" 4 life!

Mlrc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mlrc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mlrc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mlrc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mlrc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mlrc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mlrc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mlrc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mlrc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mlrc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mlrc has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Your back is going to hate you dude, keep lifting like that and believe me, you'll never be able to get off a couch again. I got the worst back spasms ever just from one improper lift =/. I used my back too much to get in position to start dumbell benching and the next day I couldn't even walk haha.

Originally Posted by Mlrc View Post
    Your back is going to hate you dude, keep lifting like that and believe me, you'll never be able to get off a couch again. I got the worst back spasms ever just from one improper lift =/. I used my back too much to get in position to start dumbell benching and the next day I couldn't even walk haha.

enough crying from powerlifters has convinced me to not increase weight from around 190 ish, until i can do it with perfect form... Your right, and i wouldnt want to mess my back up
    Tnez

"Tiger Pride" 4 life!

Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tnez9 View Post

I used to wrestle... if you're kicking ass at 119 at 5'10, while not training back and legs.... your competition must be pretty weaksauce. If you have any aspirations other than wrestling where you are now, you need to switch some things up.
    http://youtube.com/user/Kiknskreem

NathanielS is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanielS is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanielS is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanielS is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanielS is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanielS is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanielS is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanielS is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanielS is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanielS is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanielS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'd be a lot more impressed watching you do 200 perfectly, although mega props anyway, I don't think I could even lift 225 off the rack haha.
    Squat; 280lbs
    Deadlift; 386lbs
    Bench; 198lbs
    Military Press; 150lbs
    Weighted pull upsx5 - 60lbs
    Weighted dipsx5 - 80lbs

Originally Posted by Kiknskreem View Post
    I used to wrestle... if you're kicking ass at 119 at 5'10, while not training back and legs.... your competition must be pretty weaksauce. If you have any aspirations other than wrestling where you are now, you need to switch some things up.
    Yeah im doing ok at that weight.. And In my weight bracket at state, id say that 10 out of the 16 (over half) were over 5'8.. The state champion in my weight is built exactly like me.. Its all about technique, conditioning, and heart....

My trainers plyometric workouts consist of alot of Lunges, Speed, agility drills.. Ladder exercises, sprints, leaps, bounding.. I dont squat and focus legs but they arent weak.
    Tnez

"Tiger Pride" 4 life!

Originally Posted by NathanielS View Post
    I'd be a lot more impressed watching you do 200 perfectly, although mega props anyway, I don't think I could even lift 225 off the rack haha.
    can i have a chance for redemption.. Give me 3-4 days to Rest my chest and ill attempt a 200 lift with good form =(
    Tnez

"Tiger Pride" 4 life!

ZBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Like everyone has said, good form is better than high weight.

I get that wrestling is more important to you than bodybuilding but seriously you need to start working on your back/rest of your body sometime soon man, it's ridiculously out of proportion (i.e. visible spine).
    Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing.
    -Tyler Durden

Cold Shower Crew

MaxxxSquats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxxxSquats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxxxSquats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxxxSquats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxxxSquats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxxxSquats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxxxSquats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxxxSquats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxxxSquats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxxxSquats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxxxSquats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

it is too light dude. even with a small bone structure its not a good idea to walk aroung at that weight. id be willing to bet if you bumped up and started doing heavy squats and deads you would be more successful. to each his own, but for real if youre gonna wrestle at that weight i would walk aroung at like 135 at least

Clean bulk for life hijameschung's Avatar
    hijameschung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hijameschung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hijameschung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hijameschung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hijameschung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hijameschung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hijameschung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hijameschung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hijameschung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hijameschung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hijameschung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    don't you do a lot of pulling and grappling in wrestling? lol. correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure those are back, forearm, bicep and leg muscles used primarily. so, you're training is a bit off.
    Doggcrapp.

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    sigh, i can't even bp 225
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

Originally Posted by MaxxxSquats View Post
    it is too light dude. even with a small bone structure its not a good idea to walk aroung at that weight. id be willing to bet if you bumped up and started doing heavy squats and deads you would be more successful. to each his own, but for real if youre gonna wrestle at that weight i would walk aroung at like 135 at least
    My brother was 5'10 and wrestled 135... It was a good weight for him.

Originally Posted by hijameschung View Post
    don't you do a lot of pulling and grappling in wrestling? lol. correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure those are back, forearm, bicep and leg muscles used primarily. so, you're training is a bit off.
    Im not the big tough guy who runs out and throws a headlock 2 seconds into the match.. Im a fines wrestler.. I rarely tie up on feet.. Although, I do pull alot ( arms drags) .. I admitt, strenght can play a big role in wrestling but the attributes I work on most and benefit me most is Plyometrics.( speed, agility, flixibility, Balance) drills...
    Tnez

"Tiger Pride" 4 life!

clean bulking to ??? xXxtapoutxXx's Avatar
    xXxtapoutxXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXxtapoutxXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXxtapoutxXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXxtapoutxXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXxtapoutxXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXxtapoutxXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXxtapoutxXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXxtapoutxXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXxtapoutxXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXxtapoutxXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    sigh, i can't even bp 225
    me neither
    height: 6'7"
    weight: 202 lbs
    goal: bulk to 220+

-Aaron

PumaKrieg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumaKrieg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumaKrieg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumaKrieg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumaKrieg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumaKrieg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumaKrieg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumaKrieg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumaKrieg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumaKrieg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumaKrieg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

are you cutting down to 119 for the offseason, because THAT doesn't make sense?

shortguy722 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shortguy722 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shortguy722 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shortguy722 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shortguy722 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shortguy722 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shortguy722 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shortguy722 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shortguy722 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shortguy722 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shortguy722 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    despite all the comments about bad form/arching back..

125lbs putting up 225lbs is impressive regardless of the other factors.
    You have 3 choices in life: be good, get good, or give up. -House

Originally Posted by PumaKrieg View Post
    are you cutting down to 119 for the offseason, because THAT doesn't make sense?
    Well I wanted to wrestle 19's or 25's in some pretty big national tournaments... Beggining of summer.. that is
    Last edited by Tnez9; 03-16-2009 at 06:20 PM.
    Tnez

"Tiger Pride" 4 life!

catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000)
    Noone cares about your lifts when your 120lbs. Get to at least 160 then get respectable lifts and we might care. Being your weight is pathetic, think about your future.. chances are you will never make it in wrestling and will end up weighing 130lbs senior year in highschool a scrony kid that diet'd his ass off for some sport hes not even going anywhere in.

KineticWall is just really nice. (+1000) KineticWall is just really nice. (+1000) KineticWall is just really nice. (+1000) KineticWall is just really nice. (+1000) KineticWall is just really nice. (+1000) KineticWall is just really nice. (+1000) KineticWall is just really nice. (+1000) KineticWall is just really nice. (+1000) KineticWall is just really nice. (+1000) KineticWall is just really nice. (+1000) KineticWall is just really nice. (+1000)
    hold up, that was only 185lbs??? am i missing something here???

Helacool3 is just really nice. (+1000) Helacool3 is just really nice. (+1000) Helacool3 is just really nice. (+1000) Helacool3 is just really nice. (+1000) Helacool3 is just really nice. (+1000) Helacool3 is just really nice. (+1000) Helacool3 is just really nice. (+1000) Helacool3 is just really nice. (+1000) Helacool3 is just really nice. (+1000) Helacool3 is just really nice. (+1000) Helacool3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have never worked out my back before.. Just hard shoulders, Arms, chest... The only exercises i do for legs/back is plyometrics and yoga..
    stop reading after this
    I REP BACK

WORKOUT JOURNAL: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109336931

Accelerative Nutraceuticals Sponsored MUSCLESPEED Log:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114946511

Cognitive Nutrition Sponsored PEA Log:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114238111

BCS Sponsored Phenom Amped Log:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112843741

new_generation is on a distinguished road. (+10) new_generation is on a distinguished road. (+10) new_generation is on a distinguished road. (+10) new_generation is on a distinguished road. (+10) new_generation is on a distinguished road. (+10) new_generation is on a distinguished road. (+10) new_generation is on a distinguished road. (+10) new_generation is on a distinguished road. (+10) new_generation is on a distinguished road. (+10) new_generation is on a distinguished road. (+10) new_generation is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    that was disgusting form, to heavy for you.
    "Ain't nothing to it, but to do it!"

wutdafukdidujusaytomeulib 1quick1's Avatar
    1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wuts the problem.. =( I have hella grip.. Strong shoulders/neck... Im a tilter/leg rider... 26-11 this year as a Frosh.. Im not a power wrestler.. More technique than anything..
    kid you're an idiot. You want to cut to 119lbs? So basically you want to be a little heavier then a girl?

Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    225 actually sounds really good for 125lbs..
    Just work with that weight til your confident you can get it for a few clean reps, & next time don't let the spot help you til you actually fail, so you know what your doing on your own.
    nice job regardless
    The Road To Success Is Paved With Many Failures

CMurder123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CMurder123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CMurder123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CMurder123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CMurder123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CMurder123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CMurder123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CMurder123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CMurder123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CMurder123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CMurder123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    was the on a smith machine? that pretty weaksauce if so. if not, please disregard this post lol
    LIFTING HARD DRINKING HARDER!

Originally Posted by KineticWall View Post
    hold up, that was only 185lbs??? am i missing something here???
    x2. it definitely didn't look like 225lbs.

Fatassing it to 200. lastlieutenant's Avatar
    lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by shortguy722 View Post
    despite all the comments about bad form/arching back..

125lbs putting up 225lbs is impressive regardless of the other factors.
    Ya true. I probably wouldn't have been able to lift the bar when I was 125....but..what's the point of doing an exercise unless you're going to do it right? All it does is hurt you in the long run.