Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation First six months of a relationship are the relationship's best

I don't think anyone can argue otherwise.

captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i argue otherwise in the case of my last one

and im sure you can find 6 month patches in marriages that trump the first
    Excuse me, your seatbelt seems to be broken. What do you recommend I do?

Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by captainhorseboy View Post
    i argue otherwise in the case of my last one

and im sure you can find 6 month patches in marriages that trump the first
    why/how

samantha08 is a name known to all. (+5000) samantha08 is a name known to all. (+5000) samantha08 is a name known to all. (+5000) samantha08 is a name known to all. (+5000) samantha08 is a name known to all. (+5000) samantha08 is a name known to all. (+5000) samantha08 is a name known to all. (+5000) samantha08 is a name known to all. (+5000) samantha08 is a name known to all. (+5000) samantha08 is a name known to all. (+5000) samantha08 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    the first four months of my last relationship were the roughest.

Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000)
    No... First 3 months are awkward, as you're trying to find out if you can be yourself around that person... After that... It's amazing.. I'm up to a year and a half w/ ma girl... It's been amazing
    200lbs. . . . . . . . . . . . I'll rep back 800+ :)
    YOUR BODY IS A TEMPLE, TRAIN ACCORDINGLY

Christ Followers... Go here for study & Reps :D
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113796121

Originally Posted by Feny View Post
    No... First 3 months are awkward, as you're trying to find out if you can be yourself around that person... After that... It's amazing.. I'm up to a year and a half w/ ma girl... It's been amazing
    lol @ being in a serious relationship during 18-22.

Originally Posted by samantha08 View Post
    Then he started paying for stuff and it was all great!

samantha08 is a name known to all. (+5000) samantha08 is a name known to all. (+5000) samantha08 is a name known to all. (+5000) samantha08 is a name known to all. (+5000) samantha08 is a name known to all. (+5000) samantha08 is a name known to all. (+5000) samantha08 is a name known to all. (+5000) samantha08 is a name known to all. (+5000) samantha08 is a name known to all. (+5000) samantha08 is a name known to all. (+5000) samantha08 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Jagerbomb View Post
    nope, then we found the right balance and had better communication.

nope, then we found the right balance and had better communication.
    LMFAO

MussleMilk is not very helpful. (-500) MussleMilk is not very helpful. (-500) MussleMilk is not very helpful. (-500) MussleMilk is not very helpful. (-500) MussleMilk is not very helpful. (-500) MussleMilk is not very helpful. (-500) MussleMilk is not very helpful. (-500) MussleMilk is not very helpful. (-500) MussleMilk is not very helpful. (-500) MussleMilk is not very helpful. (-500) MussleMilk is not very helpful. (-500)
    totally agree, although i would say first 4 months

alsk known as the 'honeymoon' period when you are just both so happy you found eachother.... until you start getting used to and sick of eachother and then the fights start to happen... you get more comfortable with the person and eventually say things that get you into trouble

atleast thats what happened to me

BreesieBabby
    the first 8 so far for me... nothing too bad...

Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs down

I can only imagine. He had to adjust to a woman who was dumber than the concept of an IMAX movie with sound but no video.
    -30-

but all joking aside after the "honeymoon" it is a chore.

I experienced this in all of my relationships and I knew I wasn't going to suffer through it.

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    lol @ being in a serious relationship during 18-22.
    LMFAO
    but all joking aside after the "honeymoon" it is a chore.

I experienced this in all of my relationships and I knew I wasn't going to suffer through it.
    oh jager, you have been hurt. You have been hurt that much is clear.

WHO HURT YOU JAGER? who hurt you? who hurt you? who hurt you?

Dude just because you're horrible at picking out girls doesn't mean they're all ****ty.. just 80% of em.. or ALL of the ones you've picked.

How many girls have you actually been with anyway bro?

yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well you've made it perfectly clear that my 19 year old opinion isn't worthy... but I agree with your OP :P.
    Rep back 1k+
    owes mindfree, duperman, HumptyBrahh, Lexodus

Originally Posted by janky View Post
    oh jager, you have been hurt. You have been hurt that much is clear.

WHO HURT YOU JAGER? who hurt you? who hurt you? who hurt you?

Dude just because you're horrible at picking out girls doesn't mean they're all ****ty.. just 80% of em.. or ALL of the ones you've picked.

How many girls have you actually been with anyway bro?
    Honestly I typically hook up with a girl each week.

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Honestly I typically hook up with a girl each week.
    hahahahahahhahaha

*ahem*
    sorry, ok.. so you meet tons of new girls all the time and pull at LEAST one a week and you STILL haven't found any decent ones?

I'd ask if you're just dating strippers or tanning salon whores.. but uh, I'm pretty sure those girls wouldn't talk to you if all you do is HATE on woman incessantly...
    unless you're a completely different person irl and just venting on here..

The numbers will catch up to you eventually bro, they're not all ****.

the question is, when you find a good one, are you gunna let your past destroy your future? or are you gunna
    GET OVER IT
    and work on the present?

Originally Posted by janky View Post
    hahahahahahhahaha

*ahem*
    sorry, ok.. so you meet tons of new girls all the time and pull at LEAST one a week and you STILL haven't found any decent ones?

I'd ask if you're just dating strippers or tanning salon whores.. but uh, I'm pretty sure those girls wouldn't talk to you if all you do is HATE on woman incessantly...
    unless you're a completely different person irl and just venting on here..

The numbers will catch up to you eventually bro, they're not all ****.

the question is, when you find a good one, are you gunna let your past destroy your future? or are you gunna
    GET OVER IT
    and work on the present?
    BRO:

I am mainly here to get a rise out of all the female princess posters on here.

The beta males like Ponduos_levo are also fun to ridicule because they try so hard to justify themselves.

My views are true, but they are exaggerated on here for entertainment.

Some girls are good that I hook up with. But why would I want a relationship? Why not just use my game, have girls come over, meet new girls, go out on dates with new girls, talk to new girls? Always keep that new feeling?

I know what it is like two years into those relationships where you can't stand to hardly be on the phone with the other person. Anyone who doesn't is fooling themselves.

BRO:

The beta males like Ponduos_levo are also fun to ridicule because they try so hard to justify themselves.

Some girls are good that I hook up with. But why would I want a relationship? Why not just use my game, have girls come over, meet new girls, go out on dates with new girls, talk to new girls? Always keep that new feeling?

I know what it is like two years into those relationships where you can't stand to hardly be on the phone with the other person. Anyone who doesn't is fooling themselves.
    Best post yet bro.
    Honesty in it's purest

BreesieBabby
    BRO:

ZOMGZZZZZZZZ I'm SOOOO SO SO OFFENDED! I cun't buleeve u wood rite dis stufz!!! lolz

i can agree with this. most things you say does have some truth to it but you like to blow things out of proportion.

Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs down

i can agree with this. most things you say does have some truth to it but you like to blow things out of proportion.
    If only your ignorance was exaggerated too. Sadly, you are as stupid as your posts.
    -30-

...only one muscle counts strong_penor's Avatar
    strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm sorry, but you have no idea what you are talking about... this coming from a guy whose longest relationship was less than a year.

My folks, for example, are still very happy and have been together for over 20 years. My mom was 21 when she married.

This aside, I have avoided relationships until now because I wanted to advance my career and not have to feel accountable to one person for everything I do. It had nothing to do with "wanting that new feeling" (how old are you anyway?) I stumbled across a girl who understands and respects this. It's a nice feeling. It's okay though, once you grow a little older, you will likely have a similar experience. Keep us posted so we can track your progress meanwhile.
    Disclaimer: I did not read your post, so quit bitching my reply to you makes no sense.

Mr Bounce is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Bounce is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Bounce is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Bounce is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Bounce is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Bounce is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Bounce is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Bounce is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Bounce is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Bounce is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Bounce is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Below 30
    I can only imagine. He had to adjust to a woman who was dumber than the concept of an IMAX movie with sound but no video.
    Originally Posted by Below 30 View Post
    If only your ignorance was exaggerated too. Sadly, you are as stupid as your posts.
    -30-
    Wow! Why so mad?

Originally Posted by Mr Bounce View Post
    Wow! Why so mad?
    because i negged him like a week ago for acting like a jerk in that cannondale girls thread lol.

i think it's safe to say he mad.

because i negged him like a week ago for acting like a jerk in that cannondale girls thread lol.

i think it's safe to say he mad.
    in all fairnesshole, cannondale is a stuck up supertwat.
    fck her and her attention whore threads.

and you know I don't say that about anyone just cause they have a vag, but srsly, she is everything those guys hate personified. she even irritates me and im pretty chill

CRIMINALGRRL is just really nice. (+1000) CRIMINALGRRL is just really nice. (+1000) CRIMINALGRRL is just really nice. (+1000) CRIMINALGRRL is just really nice. (+1000) CRIMINALGRRL is just really nice. (+1000) CRIMINALGRRL is just really nice. (+1000) CRIMINALGRRL is just really nice. (+1000) CRIMINALGRRL is just really nice. (+1000) CRIMINALGRRL is just really nice. (+1000) CRIMINALGRRL is just really nice. (+1000) CRIMINALGRRL is just really nice. (+1000)
    The newness, getting to know eachother, good sex (hopefully)....it's nice. People are especially lucky if the good times extend beyond the 6 months.

BreesieBabby
    oh, well i haven't really read her posts but in general he doesn't seem like a very nice guy.
    she sounds kinda dumb... you should read her posts sometime... FAIL

oh, well i haven't really read her posts but in general he doesn't seem like a very nice guy.
    fair enough. He does have a general disliking to most of the women on the boards, but he also has a lot of legitimate points when you look past the constant hater-isms

Originally Posted by breessaint35 View Post
    she sounds kinda dumb... you should read her posts sometime... FAIL
    just when I thought I couldn't possibly like you any more.. ahahahah
    thank god we have a brutally honest tomboy in our midst

Question So you defend this kind of behaviour?

-------------------------------------------------------///////////////////

Originally Posted by cannondale. View Post
    I said i've posted pics before and i have. Just look for them; except anyone that is passing around nude pics "claiming" it is me, is lying because i never sent anyone nude pics.
    I didn't exactly give you permission to use my pics. You asked if you could use it for 'some thread.'

My exact words in the pm were, "Um depends on what you're doing it for, but probably yes."

But i'll let you slide on this one time and not unleash the mods on you, just because im nice.
    LOL i didn't post or even take that pic for you or this forum, i took it a while ago for another guy for a completely different reason that had nothing to do with this forum.

Just thought it would get people to stop asking for pics, mistake on my part.

I posted it along with other pics guys on here requested because i thought it would stop all the requests--it didn't, still getting like pms asking for pics and more.

It was a mistake, won't happen again.

-30-
    Last edited by Below 30; 02-02-2009 at 11:04 PM.