nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up nwskier's HYPERSHOCK Final Review

COMPLETED REVIEW

nwskier moves mountains with:

Myogenix HYPERSHOCK
    Time Released Nitric Oxide!

What is HyperShock?

HyperShock was formulated by top researchers in pharmaceutical delivery technology, utilizing 2 patented processes. The 1st patented process generates 8 Hour Time Released Nitric Oxide pumps. This technology allows us to combine strong metabolic amplifiers and mental stimulants, and still guarantee 8 Hour Nitric Oxide. No other product can make these claims. Patent #2 includes 100% stable, high absorption Kre-Alkalyn. This no-load, buffered creatine is 10x more effective than regular creatine, and produces intra-cellular, rapid fire ATP with no side effects.

PURCHASE HYPERSHOCK AND MYOGENIX PRODUCTS HERE:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/myo/myo.htm

I'd like to thank Adam @ Myogenix and Pacman8 from the boards for giving me this opportunity!

Official Log can be found here with daily workout comments:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=112161761

BWelch85 also had a great log on HyperShock and can be linked here (with review on last page)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=111269491

FINAL HYPERSHOCK RATINGS:

Dosage:
    The recommendation was to take 1-2 scoops prior to workout. I have a somewhat higher tolerance for stims so I found my sweet spot to be 1.25 to 1.5 scoops about 15-20 minutes prior. Any dose above 1.5 or below 1.25 for me were not as effective.

Energy: 9.5/10
    Overall this was one of the better pre-workout supps I've tried. The onset wasn't overwhelming and provided a nice steady stream of energy. With my dosing, I found that Hypershock usually kicked into high gear once I was warmed up and in the middle of my first or second exercise. The energy was constant with no peaks or valleys. I did not experience any crash with this product. On days when I was pre-fatigued before a workout, once I drank my HS - It was all business! This product delivers.

Endurance: 10/10
    Greatest benefit was the prolonged endurance Hypershock provided. At the beginning of my log, my shoulder flared up from a previous injury resulting in some massive PT sessions that would join my regular workouts and cardio. No other product that I've tried has delivered the effect that HyperShock provided when it came to long lasting, high volume sessions. I was able to carry steady energy throughout and even after 90-120 minute sessions, I still wanted to lift more!

Focus: 9/10
    Clear and driven - perhaps that was also me but once I took my pre-workout dose - I always felt in the zone

Strength: 8.5/10
    This was difficult to gauge as I was recovering from a shoulder injury. My lifts did increase in certain areas- most notably on my focus areas of arms and legs. Without having to deal with an injury I do believe that this product would allow for some fantastic muscle endurance and strength gains. The endurance element just allows you to punish yourself with heavy and high volume sessions

Pump: 10/10
    My first two weeks on Hypershock the pump was good, but afterwards the pumps became pretty awesome. I discovered new veins like spider web mapping - and I looked more full than I've ever seen myself before. The pumps became addicting. It should be noted that I did not experience any better pump with a higher dose. 1.25 to 1.5 scoops was perfect for me.

-Noticeable Side Effects:
    Other than having some pretty high jitters with 2 scoops when I was experimenting with dosing - NONE.

OVERALL REVIEW:

*I'm buying another tub and adding Aftershock for workout recovery! Great product - would highly recommend

*If you are looking for a product that delivers strength and endurance for high volume intensity sessions, this is your product.

This product works great in conjuction with AFTERSHOCK for post-workout recovery.
    An informative review from Cal62887 can be found here:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=113226031

PURCHASE HYPERSHOCK AND MYOGENIX PRODUCTS HERE:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/myo/myo.htm

about Myogenix:
    With products like Pro-Trim and Myo-Whey, Myogenix can't help but be one of the most innovative companies around. Just compare the Amino Acid profile of Myo-Whey with your current protein supplement and see who wins! Myogenix products are highly recommended for Bodybuilders, Strength Athletes, Recreational Athletes and Endurance Athletes. With such effective products, it's no wonder Myogenix is called the Technology of Muscle! TRAIN HARD!!!
    Last edited by nwskier; 01-30-2009 at 10:04 AM.

Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Amazing review! Detailed, informative

I am glad you enjoyed Hypershock and just the fact that you are getting another tub, speaks volumes!

Thank you for giving us an awesome log!
    VPX Sports Representative
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm

nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Surive123 View Post
    Amazing review! Detailed, informative

I am glad you enjoyed Hypershock and just the fact that you are getting another tub, speaks volumes!

Thank you for giving us an awesome log!
    No - thanks are due to AJ, Adam and Hypershock!

I'm stoked to be continuing on with it. I like high volume workouts and this stuff is perfect for that.

PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Appreciate the review Tim.

Glad you liked it bud.
    Last edited by PacMan8; 01-30-2009 at 07:14 PM.

InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sorry for the necro-post but this is what I was looking to read. I'm giving this a go to see if I prefer it over White Flood on my next round.
    Heads or Tails

J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fantastic review!! Hypershock seems very solid as with all of Myogenix's other supplements! I loved Aftershock
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew
    300+ Bench Crew
    IRB 9k+
    ~Polish Strength Genetics~

Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by InvidGurab View Post
    Sorry for the necro-post but this is what I was looking to read. I'm giving this a go to see if I prefer it over White Flood on my next round.
    It has just been reformulated - BB.com has yet to update the panel. When looking at the BB.com Hypershock page click on the panel for the 1200g's flavors (Blue Raspberry and Tropical Thunder)

Originally Posted by J-Cubed View Post
    Fantastic review!! Hypershock seems very solid as with all of Myogenix's other supplements! I loved Aftershock
    Thanks for the kind words

VPX Sports Representative
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm