Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Want To Get PRIMEd? Here's Your Chance: USPLabs' PRIME Logging Opportunity!!!

Yes! USPLabs' PRIME Logging Opportunity - Get PRIMEd and Stay PRIMEd!!!

Following popular demand, and being a company that not only appreciates, but also takes customer request seriously, we have decided to make an exception to our tradition of avoiding product-logs sponsoring. Consequently,
    interested candidates now have a rare opportunity to run three-bottle
    USPLabs-sponsored PRIME logs. While there are several criteria to be met by
    the different applicants, one fundamental one for us at USPLabs is the
    desire and preparedness on the part of the selected loggers to run detailed,
    unbiased logs
    . We are interested in your commitment to run honest, unbiased logs, regardless of whether these logs provide a positive or negative review of PRIME.

!!!So here is USPLabs PRIME coming directly to you!!!

What can I expect to experience when taking USPLabs Prime?

* Muscle Gains
    * Does not cause shut-down or suppression!
    * Promotes Muscle Gain of Thick, Dense Variety!
    * Extremely Potent Re-composition Effects
    * Enormous Strength Gains
    * Incredible Recovery Speed
    * All-Day Muscle Fullness/Hardness
    * Train harder and longer than you ever have
    * Incredible Euphoria
    * Safe to use in competition

For more details, please click here: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/usp/prime.html

And click here, too, for our PRIME study: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=113444931

Now, here is how you can get some PRIME to log!

First, the rules:

1) You must be willing and committed to run an honest, unbiased (negative or
    positive) log, with detail and dedication
    2) You must commit to a minimum of four updates to your log per week
    3) You must be BB.com member residing in the US or Canada (this requirement
    is to reduce complexity in shipping, including possible problems with the
    Customs in certain countries)
    4) You must not have any medical condition requiring the intake of
    prescription drugs
    5) Winners will be selected on Saturday, February 14th, and the products
    will be shipped Tuesday, February 17th.
    6) We will select six loggers. Each logger will receive three bottles of
    PRIME.

If you accept these rules, please complete the usual information as follows:

Name:

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Body type:

Your training experience (with as much detail as possible):

Your current training schedule (as much detail as possible):

Your current diet regimen (as much detail as possible):

Your supplement history, including current supplements:

Your short-term training goal:

Your long-term training goal:

Closing argument (why do you want to log PRIME and why should you be
    selected)?:

Here's wishing all the applicants the best of luck! Looking forward to your entries, and to announcing the winners!

So, let the applications roll in!

---

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is a first as USPlabs don't do sponsored logs as such. Get those applications in for a chance to see what PRIME can do.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Putting our Money where our mouth is...

Calling all skeptics!

WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1st!

Name: Jacob Hodgson

Sex: M

Height: 5' 11''

Weight: 200

Body type: muscular with a lil chunk goin on in the midsection

: I have been training for 1 1/2 years now steady. I was 240 lbs and slowly dropped to where I am at now. I am in the best shape of my life everyday, I am a college student who does not drink so working out is basically all i do!

: Currently 5x5 split
    Day 1
    -Squat
    -Flat Barbell Bench
    -Bent over Barbell Rows

Day 2
    -Squat
    -Incline Barbell Bench
    - Military Press
    - Deadlift

Day 3
    -Squat
    - Flat Barbell Bench
    - Bent over barbell rows

SECONDARY MUSCLES ARE TRAINED ON THE DAYS IN BETWEEN!
    I have seen awesome progress on this split.

Upon waking
    - 1 scoop of protein

Breakfast
    -Oatmeal
    -Turkey Bacon
    -Glass of Skim Milk

Lunch
    - Chicken or Turkey Sandwich
    - Nuts
    - Spinach Leave

Pre Workout Shake
    - 1 scoop of whey
    - Oats
    - Banana
    - Skim Milk

Post Work out Shake
    Extend
    then protein 20-30 minutes after

Dinner
    Chicken Breast, Turkey Burgers, or Turkey Tacos
    with Nuts, and Spinach leave

MRI Pro Nos
    BSN No Explode
    Universal Storm
    Universal Torrent
    Scivation Extend
    Scivation Vasocharge
    Novedex XT
    Beta Alanine
    Creatine Monohydrate
    GABA
    Anator
    Applied Nutraceuticals- IGF-2
    NO Shotgun
    Purple Wraath
    Many Types of Whey Protein
    Many types of Nighttime/slow release protein

Current Supplements:

Whey Protein
    Extend
    Multi
    Fish,Flax, and Borage OIl
    and a Nighttime protein.

To lose my midsection, Get BIG

Be as muscular and fit as I can be

Bulking or Cutting: I just got back to school, my loan money has not yet gone through but when I receive it I will make up my mind on whether to cut or bulk

selected)?:
    Because I am tired of hearing people on this board bash this product. I want to run it so I can see for myself and show others if this product TRULY works. I would also like the opportunity to log a supplement because I have not yet received the opportunity but have seen many and know what companies are expecting. I will run an unbiased log, and I will show everyone the results I receive.
    Last edited by WIULifter; 01-21-2009 at 10:47 AM.

~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WIULifter View Post
    1st!

Name: Jacob Hodgson

Height: 5' 11''

Weight: 200
    Didn't you apply for the Xlilar8 thing too? If so you might want to mention that so if you happen to get chosen for both you can let them know when you would be doing. No double dipping around here.

King Of Video Reviews History in Effect's Avatar
    History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post
    This is a first as USPlabs don't do sponsored logs as such. Get those applications in for a chance to see what PRIME can do.
    yeah the last logs I remember were for p-slin
    Georgia Crew
    >>>>Misc Cologne Crew<<<<
    Sperrys and Polos

martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Name: Marty MacPhee

Sex: male

Height: 6'1''

Weight:196 lbs

Body type: 0+

Your training experience (with as much detail as possible): I have been lifting in total for about 7 years, started out in high school with a buddy. I was 155 lbs of skinny-ness and weird fat. not a pretty scene. Got up to 190 simply by lifting with my buddy doing a "muscle mag" routine for grade 12 football. after high school, i wasn't quite good enough to continue playing football, so i found solice in the weight room. Continued to dick around, buying Muscle and fitness and Fitness RX following what they told me. never really budged from 190. joined bb.com in 2nd year, 4 years ago. was told i was doing WAY too much volume, so I cut it back. got up to around 204 eating better food. found out about mark Rippetoe's 3X5. got up to around 225. BUT i was doing the sea-food diet. saw food, and ate it. strong, but not really that "good looking" blast to 2 years ago, moved to alberta, got out of partying, and decided to get into this stuff a LOT more seriously. (so seriously that its now my career, I am a Personal Trainer and a manager of a supplement store) so I;ve done 5X5, HIT, some of christain THib's programs. But have knowledge of DC training, powerlifting, conventional bodybuilding, drop sets, you name it. And quite an extensive knowledge on nutrition that is ever growing.

I am constantly aiming for progressive overload. either more reps, or more weight every session
    day 1: chest, shoulders, triceps

Decline smith machine 3 sets aiming for 5-10
    smith incline - 2 sets same
    seated machine behind the neck press - 3 sets same rep scheme
    Front raises - 2 setsaiming for 10
    Behind the neck skulls - 3 sets aiming for 8-15
    Pushdown - 2 sets aiming for 6-10
    day 2: Biceps/Forearms/Back
    Drag curls 3 sets aiming for 10-15
    narrow preacher curls- 2 setsaiming for 10
    hammer curls - 3aiming for 15-20
    Hammer-Grip lat pull down - 3 sets aiming for 5-10
    bent over seated row - 2 sets 7-10
    deadlift - 2 sets, 1st aiming for 6, 2nd aiming for 3
    Day 3: legs
    Donkey calve raise, 1 set DC style
    Romanian deadlifts - 3 sets 5-10
    squats - one set of 10, one heavier of 8, widowmaker of 20

* IMPORTANT TO NOTE I DO EXTREME STRETCHING AFTER EACH MUSCLE GORUP IS COMPLETED

I have a mon, tues, thurs, friday split, rotate through the days.
    Very close to the anabolic diet, with slight modifications to fit my blood type diet (trying this out, works much better on my guts)
    so, breakfast: 4 eggs (with yolks) spinach mixed in, few raspberries.
    meal 2: some form of fatty beef, 3 omega 3 caps
    meal 3: 40 g whey, olive oil mixed in, fibre supplement
    banana and shake before workout
    shake with banana after workout
    meal 4: same as meal 2
    meal 5: same as meal 2
    meal 6: same as meal 2
    last meal: eggs with spinach
    *the fatty beef can be ground beef, or something such as chicken with almonds for the fat, or tuna, with walnuts. some combination of protein and fat
    I am currently looking to gain some weight, but very lean gains, seeing as i am SUPER carb sensitive

NO xplode
    white flood
    green magnitude
    super pump 250
    no shotgun
    hemodrolix
    sizeon
    ECA stack
    NO3 overload
    syntha 6
    ON 100% protein
    every ANIMAL product
    ON 100% casein
    ALLMAX isoflex
    ALLMAX allwhey
    ALLMAX R-ala
    ALLMAX ZMA
    ON 100% egg
    Perfect whey
    Perfect Nutrition's Octane
    OMega 3 pills
    Evening primrose pills
    THyroid energy by NOW
    quercetin
    Xtend
    Purple Wraath
    orange Triad
    White blood
    Glycergrow
    ADS muscle rush
    L-glutamine
    Muscle milk
    whey gourmet
    endorush
    dymatize elite
    dymatize liquid speed
    Nitrix
    dextrose
    plasmajet
    energized xpand
    xpand
    lipo6 x
    vpx meltdown
    mutant mass
    ALLMAX quick mass
    muscle juice
    nitrotech
    celltech
    anabolic halo
    nano vapor
    PRO-NOS by mri
    MRI black powder
    ALLMAX leutor
    Leukic
    Gakic
    Labrada lean body
    Labrada lean body RTD
    BIOX powerwhey
    cellmass
    halodrol LG

current:
    animal pak
    omega 3
    (taking a break from stims, then) ALLMAX Muscleprime
    ALLMAX isoflex
    100% casein
    L-Leucine
    Get bigger! all aspects!

to one day compete

selected)?:
    as you can see, I love supplements and seeing the truth. I have been around the block with them, have messed up a lot and how have my head on rather straight. I'm always learning, and can be critical in both the positive and negative aspects.
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Certified Precision Nutritionist
    Always be learning.
    Knowledge < Intelligence < Wisdom

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Could i just add and ask people to put in their applications whether they are Bulking or Cutting. I feel that if we can get a mixed format then we can also see how it works on both applications.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    damn, little late eh? Would have been better when the product first came out
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000)

Name: 10TonBrick (ill PM my real one if needed)

Sex: Male

Height:6'2

Weight: 272lbs

Body type: Meso with Endo tendencies

Cutting or Bulking: Lean Bulk

I have been heavily weight training for 4 years now. i started when i was boxing in Highschool, then started BBing, then Competitive Strongman. I have done it all, all training styles, routines, everything. I currently do DC training 4 days a week, and cardio 3 days a week. During my time in Strongman, i accomplished many decent lifts, such as a 600lb deadlift, and 300lb overhead press. I have also loaded a 355lb atlas stone to 54ins and walked with 307lb farmers in each hand.

DC Style (hard to type it out, as the program doesnt repeat for nearly 2 weeks.

Mon-
    Chest
    Delts
    Tris
    Back Width
    Back Thickness

Tues-
    Biceps
    Forarms
    Quads
    Hams
    Calfs

Wed-
    Cardio: 45-60 mins low intensity before breakfast on treadmill.

Thurs-
    Chest
    Delts
    Tris
    Back Width
    Back Thickness

Fri-
    Biceps
    Forarms
    Quads
    Hams
    Calfs

Sat-
    Cardio

Sun-
    Cardio

There are 3 different upper and lower body workouts that are rotated in the cycle, repeating after each one has been done once. I also do extream stretching after each muscle is trained.

350g Protein
    500g Carbs
    70g Fat
    Total cals per day- Around 4000

Carb cutoffs start at 6 pm. Largest 3 meals are breakfast, PWO and PWOx2.

Cals come from clean sources.

I have used nearly everything, including at least 1 supp from each supp catagory (ie- PreWO, PWO, Test boosters)

Current Supps-
    Creatine Mono
    Multi Vit
    Whey Protein
    Muscle Juice 2255 (weight gainer)

Your short-term training goal: Regain strength that was lost when I had to take 2 months off of training.

Your long-term training goal: 260lbs @ 10% bf

selected)?:
    I am very experianced in logging supps on this forum. I have not done it in a while, and would like to get back into the swing of it. Also, to be honest this is a supp that actually caught my eye a while back and i have always wanted to use. I usually update my Logs daily as well, with great detail and organization.

Here are my Past Logs/Reviews-

n-CREAse + Edge-NO Sponsored by CEL-
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1663531

Post Workout Nutrition Done Right- Sponsored CORE PWO Log-
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1462541

REFUELing the BEAST log, Sponsored by CEL-
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1135781

FSI/8 Ball Sample pack reveiw-
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1425871

Welcome to the Jungle-Jungle Warfare Log-
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=984185

CORE MRP Reveiw-
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=939714
    Last edited by 10TonBrick; 01-21-2009 at 09:35 AM.
    Chew Crew
    MFC

Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow... 3 bottles of prime... This would be a ~3 month log then, correct?
    Personal Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155545753
    ----------------------------------------

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at"

WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ~~Aries~~ View Post
    Didn't you apply for the Xlilar8 thing too? If so you might want to mention that so if you happen to get chosen for both you can let them know when you would be doing. No double dipping around here.
    I realize that, the exhilar8 promo ends today, if i do not get chosen i have more than adequate time to withdraw my app from here. I am respectful of all companies and people, and i am not just in it for free supplements. I appreciate your concern and will do what needs to be done so I am not disrespecting anyone or any company.
    Last edited by WIULifter; 01-21-2009 at 10:19 AM.

Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Name:Edo Muslic

Sex:Male

Height:6' 1"

Weight:220

Body type:Mesomorph

I have been training for more than 4 years. I have done everything from pure bodybuilding style of lifting to olympic weightlifting to powerlifting to everything mixed together. I compete in powerlifting competitions and looking to compete in strongman competitions in the future.

I do powerlifting workouts with hypertrophy, particularly to the upper chest, calves and shoulders. 2 days to the bench, 2 days to the squat. Mostly heavy weight for assistance.

I eat everything and anything because I need as much as calories as possible to be as strong as possible. I dont eat too much junk food though.

Creatine Monohydrate
    SizeOn
    Animal Pak
    100% whey protein from ON

Get 350 bench 550 deadlift 460 squat and 320 power clean

]To be one of the top powerlifters/strongman in the world.

selected)?:
    I was going to buy PRIME a month ago then was contemplating it yesterday because I have read everything from positive reviews from extremely negative reviews; then I saw this and said how perfect that I can actually log this myself in a review while adding stuff the other reviews didnt such as lifting videos of my new personal records so it shows the improvement in my strength and muscle size.

Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just researched the ingredients, this looks very interesting
    "I Am a God in Amnesia....and Im Just Finally Starting To Remember" the great Sam Rattan, December 21,2012

The Strength of a Civilization is not measured by it's willingness to start a war, but it's willingness to prevent it.

Gene Roddenberry

Keep the applications coming in guys. Good ones in so far.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard

bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I really want to see some skeptics, and forum vets get in on this. After all the commotion this caused, it'd be nice to see some1 who was skeptical and experienced here step in and log this.
    livin'

TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Name: Tom

Height: 5'9

Weight: 175

Body type: Endo/Meso

Your training experience (with as much detail as possible): I've pretty much tried everything out there. High volume, low volume, Upper/lower split, push/pull/legs, power, etc.

Your current training schedule (as much detail as possible): I've found though trial and error that hitting each body part once a week works best for me, with the exception of legs.

Monday - Arms
    Pushdowns (warmup)
    Sull Crushers
    Close Grip Bench Press
    Barbell Curls
    Hammer Curls
    Reverse Barbell Curls
    Concentration Curls

Tuesday - Legs
    Squats
    Overhead Squats
    Hammy Curls

Wednesday - Chest/Shoulders
    Pullovers
    Incline Bench
    Dips
    Flyes
    Military Press
    Arnold Presses

Thursday - Back
    Wide Grip Pullups
    Deadlifts
    One Arm Dumbell Rows
    Barbell Rows

Friday - Legs
    Lunges
    Overhead Lunges
    Leg Extensions

Saturday - Abs/Misc.

Sunday - Off

Well seeing that I'm bulking I just keep my protein intake high and eat mostly clean, but what really matters to me is filling my macros for the day.

Current - Creatine Mono/Presurge, Whey, BCAA's, Fish Oil, UP 2.0
    History - Pretty much everything non-hormonal

Your short-term training goal: Add mass!! It's that simple

Your long-term training goal: Possibly compete naturally

selected)?: To be honest I'm skeptical of the product and this is a chance to put that skepticism to rest. I know USPlabs puts out some solid products because I've used anabolic pump with good results, and I'd love to see if Prime lives up to the claims. I'm willing to provide a no bull**** log with daily updates on how Prime is working for me.

10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post
    I really want to see some skeptics, and forum vets get in on this. After all the commotion this caused, it'd be nice to see some1 who was skeptical and experienced here step in and log this.
    x2. if chosen ill be dead honest...and iv been on here since '06.

we'll have to wait and see
    Chew Crew
    MFC

JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How honest you want it??
    Owner of the Iron Mulisha
    www.TheIronMulisha.com
    john[@]theironmulisha.com

In for new Business opportunities.. message me or email

user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Chimpinzo View Post
    Wow... 3 bottles of prime... This would be a ~3 month log then, correct?
    6 weeks so 2 bottles to use and one to cuddle with.

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by USPlabs View Post
    6 weeks so 2 bottles to use and one to cuddle with.
    LOL

I would say rather than cuddling with the 3rd, run 9 caps per day

-triple

TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by triplewhammy View Post
    LOL

I would say rather than cuddling with the 3rd, run 9 caps per day

-triple
    Cuddling with supps FTW!!!

dogonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dogonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dogonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dogonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dogonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dogonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dogonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dogonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dogonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dogonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dogonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 178.8lbs

Body type: Endomorph

Your training experience (with as much detail as possible): Almost 4 years at the gym. First year was all cardio, didn't know anything about nutrition. Second and third years were all about gaining size, and this year and beyond I'm going for strength

Monday & Thursday: Back and Triceps (deadlift, barbell rows, tricep pushdowns, skull crushers)

Tuesday & Friday: Chest and Biceps (bench press, dumbbell flies, 21's, arnold curls, hammer curls)

Wednesday: Legs and shoulders (hack squat, squat, military press, clean & press)

Check my Anadraulic State log, it's up-to-date. Basically, I try to hit 1g of protein per lbs bodyweight, and am cutting 500 cals from my bmr.

-NO Xplode
    -NO Fury
    -SuperPump 250
    -All Bodyfortress products
    -ON Whey
    -ON Nitro Core 24
    -MHP Probolic
    -Dymatize Elite 12hr
    -CNP Whey
    -Lipotropic Protein
    -Max-Out
    -Testabolan v2
    -NOW Adam
    -Hydroxycut Hardcore
    -Animal Flex
    -Animal Cuts
    -Animal Pak
    -USP Labs cAmphibolic
    -AST Multivitamin
    -4everfit caffeine
    -Scivation Dialene 4
    -Scivation Sesamin
    -Primaforce CLA
    -Xyience NOX-3G
    -Xyience Xelerate
    -ABB Creatine
    -Muscle Milk

Those are all I can think of off the top of my head.

To lose about 12lbs more fat, deadlift 450, bench 275lbs for 1 rep

Bench 275 for 12 reps, deadlift 500 for 5 reps.

selected)?:

I honestly believe it's bull****. I'm not applying because I have an "agenda" against Prime, I just want to see first hand if it will live up to it's claims, and put to rest whether or not it really is bull**** for everyone else.
    Max-Out, Methoxy & Neovar log forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111178191

Phenyethylamine HCL log forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=290163401

TTA-500/RK-125 log forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=296026221

Vital Core log forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=312963811

Focus XT log forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=336632471

ResverAcai log forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116897021

Torch'D log forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=348594121

thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Name: Chris

Weight: ~164

Height: 5'7"

Bodytype: Endo/Meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible):

I've been lifting for about 3 years, but only during the past year or so did I decide that I want to COMPETE in this sport and eventually become a pro in a natural organization.

I started out on the fat side of the spectrum at ~210lbs and slowly lost the weight with help of my cousin. I took a weightlifting class instead of regular PE in my sophomore year of highschool and fell in love with it because I had FINALLY found a physical activity that I could be GOOD at. I fell in love with the iron. After a while I started talking to my cousin more and he got me on the right track. I started eating healthy and doing lots of cardio while lifting at the local YMCA. One of the best results of this (besides my new healthy lifestyle) is the bonding that resulted from me working out alongside my cousin, who is now one of my closest and most loved friends/family members.

Over the past three years I've transformed my body from tubby to fit and I'm still continuing to do so to this very day. The best 2 hours of my day are usually when I go hit the gym for my next workout.

I'm continually trying to expand my knowledge of nutrition, supplementation, and bodybuilding in general. I read any article I can get my hands on and love discovering what works for me and what doesn't.

Recently I started consultation under Tommy Jeffers (Sporto) and my physique has grown by leaps and bounds because of the help he has given me.

Basically, bodybuilding is my life. I LOVE everything involving the sport. I'm immersing myself in it more and more...its honestly the main focus of my life right now (aside from school, which is equally important, but not nearly as fun). I have a drive inside me to do anything to improve myself for the sport and I have the determination required. Pick me and you will NOT be disappointed.

Training Schedule:

Back Power (low reps, heavy weight, longer rest, geared toward strength gains)
    Shoulders/Arms Power
    Lower Body Power
    Offday
    Chest/Back Hypertrophy (higher reps, moderate weight, less rest, geared towards maximal muscular hypertrophy)
    Shoulder/Arms Hypertrophy
    Lower Body Hypertrophy
    Offday

Power days are in a powerlifting style, done to add weight to the bar and bust through PRs and add to one's general feeling of awesomeness.

Hypertrophy days are a more traditional bodybuilding style workout with short rest, higher reps, and higher volume. These days are used to concentrate more on form, pump, and MMC.

This split is awesome and I have not plateaued once since starting it, which is awesome.

I do HIIT cardio on my offdays (after leg day) once a week while bulking and twice while cutting.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol

HIIT cardio done on my offdays. 10-12 Intervals of 15 seconds ALLOUT MAX intensity with 45 seconds recovery.

Usually done on the track (100yd sprints) or a stationary bike. I feel as though HIIT is the best form of cardio and is the closest thing to the "magic pill" that there is.

During minicut phases, two days of LISS post workout are added.

Diet Regimen:

I follow a bulk cycling theory. Bulk for a few months (4 weeks+), then do a small cut for about 2-4 weeks. This helps keep many beneficial hormones elevated while keeping myself looking lean and doesn't stop teh gainz from coming

Cut start macros: 190/300/55 p/c/f (now down to 180/270/50)
    Bulk start macros: 190/400/75

I hit my macros almost exactly every single day with no problem. If I feel like eating "dirty" foods I fit them in. Simple as that No reason to be anal and eat perfectly all the time!

Current supplements
    Scivation Xtend
    Scivation Whey
    Primaforce Creaform (5g post)
    NOW Beta-Alanine
    ALA (300mg preWO, 300mg post)
    Core ZAP or Scivation Vasocharge or Y-RD (preWO)
    Scivation Dialene 4x
    USP Labs Prime (got my own bottle a few weeks ago)
    Fish Oil (generic brand)
    Multivitamin
    Glucosamine/MSM/Chondritin

Supplement history :

I've stuck to the basics: whey, creatine, fish oil, multivitamin.
    Recently I've started using Beta-Alanine and have begun experimenting with preWO products to boost energy and/or enhance my workout.

ON: many flavors of whey, Opti-Men multivitamin
    Scivation: Xtend, CLA, Sesamin, vasocharge, whey
    NOW: Beta-Alanine
    Gaspari: samples of Superpump250
    Controlled Labs: Orange Triad, samples of White Flood
    Animal: Animal Pak
    Dymatize: Creatine Monohydrate (micronized)
    Champion: Pure Whey

Short Term Goals:
    bring up my physique with overall lean mass gain and add plates onto the bar for all my PRs.

Bodyparts currently being focused on: BACK and BICEPS

Long Term Goal:
    Compete in 2010 in a teen show and place top 3 hopefully

SUPER long term: Compete on the natural pro stage and win, while starting doing consultation for other people.

Closing Arguement

I, like many people, want to see if Prime actually works. Proof of that is the fact that I'm currently running it. I'm only finishing up my second week, so I hope to see some nice effects soon.

Here's probably the best reason to pick me: since I'm already running it, I could be a VERY long term log. Add in 3 bottles to what I already have and that is a DAMN long time to be logging PRIME, don't you agree?

I can also be dosing at a higher rate because I've already been on the normal 2caps/3x a day. It'd be nice to have some variety between logs, no?

I've heard that 3caps/3x a day shows even faster progression of effects, and if given the opportunity I'd LOVE to test this out. If PRIME is indeed as good as it is meant to be, I'd be sold for life.

Here's a link to my log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=111404911

I started in October of 2008 and I haven't missed a day since. Multiple posts in it almost everyday...moods, thoughts, questions, concerns, the occasional video, pictures, you name it...proof of dedication to logging right there!

Pick me. You WON'T be disappointed.

http://www.3dmusclejourney.com

The greatest unhappiness lies in trading what you want most for what you want at the moment.

Sweatin' to the Oldies Austin109's Avatar
    Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Name:Austin Newman

Sex:male

Height:5'11

Weight:197, bulking currently

Body type:ecto-meso

Your training experience (with as much detail as possible):6 years football lifting, 1.5 years of body building training. 1 year seriously. Thinking about doing my first show in June.

Your current training schedule (as much detail as possible): 3 Day Split. Upper, lower, Upper. Next week its Lower, Upper, Lower. Rinse Repeat. I do 2 major lifts for each bodypart and push myself as far as I can go. I will be the best I can be and I refuse to let myself get away with weak workouts.

Your current diet regimen (as much detail as possible): Min. 5 meals per day, shooting for 4.5k cals every day. College meals though so not much I can do about exact breakdowns

Current Sups: Animal Pump, Animal Pak, Magnum Tonic, Scivation Xtend. EAS protein (sams has it 5lbs for 28.99)

Your supplement history, including current supplements: Whole CL Line, All Animal products minus Test, NO XPlode, Black NO2, Tonic, Assorted proteins, Storm, Shock Therapy, Bulk BCAAs, Tribulus Tabs, Universal Sterols, Uniliver.. more than this, as you can see I have used a lot in my day... I dont use a whole lot these days really though.

Your short-term training goal: Be stronger every workout. I have to keep up with athletes I help train.

Your long-term training goal: enter my first natty bodybuilding contest.

selected)?: I should be selected because I am very unbiased, If i like it I like it and if I dont I dont. I dont company bash, Im very detailed on logs now (log in my sig is updated daily usually), I work hard and do everything I can to improve on a daily basis. Plus I have to keep up with collegiate athletes and every little thing helps lol.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think Im gunna have to apply for this one for the sake of hopefully comparing it to ActX, Mass FX MS, DTH, etc.

Expect an app in a day or two.

Good to see you on the board strat, used to only seeing you at AM.

vexxdone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vexxdone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vexxdone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vexxdone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vexxdone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vexxdone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vexxdone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vexxdone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vexxdone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vexxdone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vexxdone has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Name: Eric (will pm full name too if needed)

Height: 6 feet

Weight: 155

Body type: Ecto

have been lifting for about a year, have been recently getting serious in the past few months

Currently it is a 2 day on, one day off schedule (generally)
    Chest/tris
    back/bis
    off
    shoulders/traps
    arms
    off
    legs
    off

i pretty much eat whatever i want and that i have hands on but i tend to stray away from most junk food

Xtend
    intrabolic
    UP whey
    relentless
    torrent
    golden finish
    UP 2.0
    SD beta alanine
    Uni-liver
    Animal pump
    neovar
    Activate xtreme (designer supplements)

165+ lbs lean

to continue with this lifestyle and remain healthy and focused and being 180 lbs will be nice too

selected)?:

I actually would just like to see for myself if PRIME will live up to the claims since there are so many logs with complete opposite reviews. The irregularity of the logs prevented me from trying this out myself. I would provide an unbiased review that will hopefully provide other people some of the answers i have been seeking as well.

devo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Name: Devin

Weight: 169-171

Height: 5'6"

Bodytype: Ecto/Meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible):

I've been training since I was 15 years old. At that time it was exclusively for ice hockey. So at that time I did very limited hypertrophy training, my main focus at the time was anaerobic power and capacity. I continued to train this way until my final year of Midget AAA when I tore my MCL and meniscus in my left knee along with my MCL in my right knee.
    Due to the length of the rehab and the fact that my lateral stability will never be the same, I looked for an alternative method to satisfy my competitiveness and that lead me to bodybuilding.
    After my injuries that were a large setback, I started at around 145-150 pounds (around September 2007). That is when I began to train for bodybuilding more exclusively and even though I may have been spinning wheels for a large portion of my time I still have made great gains.
    During the past several months my gains have been remarkable, and my strength has been exploding.
    I plan on doing my first competition in May 2010 at the latest and I may compete as soon as this fall.
    I am enrolled in my 2nd year of Kinesiology and plan on finishing my degree and obtaining an exercise physiologist status before working towards my Masters in Physical therapy.

I am currently working with Tommy Jeffers, who I can not say enough good things for as he has helped me out tremendously.

I live for those couple hours a day in the gym, to me that is MY time and nothing makes me feel better. My main goal with regards to bodybuilding is to become a natural pro.
    Training Schedule:
    I follow an 8 day rotation as follows:
    1-Chest/Back Power- Lower Volume and reps (4-6) Heavier weight
    2-Shoulders/Arms Power- Lower Volume and reps (4-6) Heavier weight
    3-Lower Body Power-Lower Volume and reps (4-6) Heavier weight
    4-Cardio/abs(usually 10-12 intervals)
    5-Chest/Back Hypertrophy-Higher volume and reps (8-15) Hypertrophy focused
    6-Shoulder/Arms Hypertrophy-High volume and reps(8-15) Hypertrophy focused
    7-Lower Body Hypertrophy-High volume and reps(8-15) Hypertrophy focused
    8-cardio/abs (usually 10-12 intervals)

Cardio Schedule/Protocol

HIIT cardio done on my offdays. 10-12 Intervals of 15 seconds ALLOUT MAX intensity with 45 seconds recovery.

This is done while both cutting AND bulking

Diet Regimen:

I do cyclical dieting (bulk-minicut-repeat) This has worked very well for me and is a great way to take advantage of hormonal levels in order to stay lean.

Bulking macros:P/C/F 200/430/100
    Last cut macros: 200/350/65

I use a variety of foods to hit my macros mostly "clean" but I also fit traditionally "dirty" foods into my macros and see no ill effects

Current supplements
    Scivation Xtend
    Scivation Whey
    Primaforce Beta-Alanine
    Primaforce Elastimine
    USP P-Slin
    USP PowerFULL
    Scivation Vasocharge
    Fish Oil
    Multivitamin
    USP Supercissus RX (should arrive any day)

Supplement history :

For the most start I have stuck to basic supplements. I have NEVER and never intend to use AAS or Prohormones.

I've used a variety of pre-workout supplements, MRP, protein bars and powders.
    The supplements I will always stick to are in my current protocol:
    Multi
    fishoil
    bcaas
    joint support
    creatine mono ( i get this from my vasocharge)

Short Term Goals:
    Put on a few more pounds of LBM before doing another minicut. My main focus is improving my chest/shoulders/arms.

Long Term Goal:
    Become a natural pro and help others achieve their goals.

Closing Arguement

The reason I think I am an excellent candidate to pick is because while I have used PoweFULL, P-slin, Anabolic Pump, and also PRIME (for a short period) The only one I was slightly dissapointed with was PRIME and I'm not sure if I was dosing it high enough or if it was a different external factor (training, diet, etc).
    The best reason to pick me is I believe my work ethic and committment are second to none. You won't have to worry about me slacking off or giving anything less that ALL of my effort, and that will produce a 100% honest review of PRIME.

I already currently have a workout journal, in which I have posted in every day since October 6th, 2008. And I have only missed one workout day since (damn flu).
    heres the link:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=111082701
    Just like my journal title reads: No Excuses
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111082701

"Whether you believe you can, or believe you can't, You're right."

joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Too bad I have something planned; I am interested in seeing how this goes.

Nimbus Nutrition Rep leonidas300's Avatar
    leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I thought this would be 20 pages by now.
    Certitude is the enemy of wisdom.
    "We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another." Johnathan Swift.

Remember this principle: if you have to chew something, it ain't anabolic. Alan Aragon

NIMBUS NUTRITION "When Performance is Everything!"
    POSEIDON
    clay@nimbusnutrition.com