Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    I cook my own because i dont trust anyone else. They will spike it with butter or some other stupid thing that wil ruin my counts for the day.

In general, I dont trust anyone else for anything else either.

Just because you're paranoid doenst mean they arent out to get you.
    Originally Posted by Keltron View Post

You're just like me dude. I hate when I'm at work and someone asks to try some of my food or asks for a little of it. It's not like I'm stingy w/my food or anything. I'm the exact opposite... but it's just that it screws up my numbers!
    Ah, that's just reminded me. I am a little OCD when it comes to food. Make me a cheesecake, but don't decorate it with M&M's. Mixed fruit is wrong and don't EVER EVER try to spoon feed me something I don't like.

One time, my ex boss' wife tried to feed me something whilst I was on the phone to a customer. I told her to fu** off and that I'd rather strain **** through a tramp's sock than eat that crap. I couldn't help it.

OK, I did over react.............

She cried.

AlanBee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanBee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanBee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanBee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanBee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanBee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanBee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanBee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanBee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanBee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanBee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yup, I do most of the cooking in our house, especially at weekends.
    I've always loved cooking, maybe it's because I love food, in fact I wouldn't eat anything else

That frikken Canadian djl_ottawa's Avatar
    djl_ottawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djl_ottawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djl_ottawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djl_ottawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djl_ottawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djl_ottawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djl_ottawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djl_ottawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djl_ottawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djl_ottawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djl_ottawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    oh my god I am in shock! Wife actually cooked today. She made chicken nachos in the oven. I mean, it ain't really cooking per say, but hey! I am not going to complain.

It was damn tasty too. Chicken, onions, cheese, whole wheat corn chips, salsa. Mmmm. Think she made to much though, by the time we where both full there was still 1/4 of a pan left.
    djl_ottawa

"The trouble with opportunity is that it always comes disguised as hard work."

Body type: Mesomorp
    "You have a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it you should exercise and diet correctly for your type."

Don't listen to your scale, listen to your clothes

67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yep usually the mrs and I swap days during the week. We go out for a light dinner after groceries friday night, and usually eat out on the weekends.
    I'm going to take the Sc0liosis curve out of my back and eliminate my nerve pain

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Stevelegh View Post

OK, I did over react.............

She cried.
    you are such a meanie!!

but she shoulda waited till you were off the phone heh heh

taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I pretty much do most of the cooking . . . I grew up cooking/managing in restaurants through high school & college (great slow-smoke BBQ place), so it's something I have always done. My wife has never been much for cooking--and her mom "warned" me about it before we got married, so I knew what I was getting into

Tonight we had grilled mahi mahi soft tacos. Yum!

I do have to say that my wife makes the occasional decent effort. She's pretty good with some crock pot recipes.
    *MFC Elder Statesmen Cabinet Crew*

**Distal Bicep Rupture Crew (Feb 2013)** -- recovery log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151942933
    **Extreme Dips Crew** - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136113651

antonbrn will become famous soon enough. (+50) antonbrn will become famous soon enough. (+50) antonbrn will become famous soon enough. (+50) antonbrn will become famous soon enough. (+50) antonbrn will become famous soon enough. (+50) antonbrn will become famous soon enough. (+50) antonbrn will become famous soon enough. (+50) antonbrn will become famous soon enough. (+50) antonbrn will become famous soon enough. (+50) antonbrn will become famous soon enough. (+50) antonbrn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by chodan9 View Post
    I cook my own, it has just kind of worked out that way over the years.
    I like to cook and my wife likes to clean so thast what we do and we both are happy with it.
    I am glad too because I can cook what I want how I want it.
    She doen't try to eat as healthy as I do so sometimes I am cooking 2 seperate meals at the same time, usually similar meals but mine will have different ingredients.
    I see some folks on here say "I just eat what my spouse has fixed for the evening meal" but I feel like if you are not eating right and want to, preparing your own food is a big first step, you aren't lazy with the workouts, so dont be with the rest if thats what it takes.
    plus you will be amazed at what you learn.

Do you cook your own food?

I cook my own food. I know how I like it to taste and use a salt sub.
    to lower my sodium intake. I also enjoy learning new ways to cook low fat and high protein.
    Natural is the way to be!

Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I do my own food and food for hubby.

I try and keep it the same dinner, but add cheese and potatoes and rubbish to his plate, and I get more meat and fresh salad.

If he eats McD's - he eats it alone. Rather have a protein shake then touch 'the fries of doooooom'.

Having a bucket load of food allergies gives me the best excuse to eat well and not get into the social birthday cake.
    I'm Buddha-sized and full of wisdom... and fat.
    ~
    Proud member of "Thick Chicks"
    ~
    Status: Wrist back in action - starting weights again tomorrow morning (light - don't want to re-injure!). On an IBS-friendly diet which is resulting in less sick days, and weight dropping (fricken YAY!)

muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I do most of the cooking, and the food shopping.
    I get exactly what i want in both situations that way! lol
    Going to the gym and lifting heavy weights is the easy part. Nutrition. now thats where the hard work starts.

Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I mostly cook here, at home.

Quitting is not an option thepainter5's Avatar
    thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    My wife does the majority of the cooking and she has adapted to my style of eating. It was different for her at first but now she puts up with it. When she works late, I will cook for us/myself and it will always be healthy with an emphasis on protein.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    The day I started bodybuilding is the day I started learning how to cook. I found I had a knack for it, and really enjoy doing it, much to my wife's glee! We've been eating clean for so long now, we can't even tolerate the thought of eating junk.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

not quite... domesticated justboo2u's Avatar
    justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I started cooking

when I was like 9 or 10....

That's why Im STILL working to get rid of it!

But it's mostly 'simple' food now... eggs, meats, eggs... (i like eggs!)

Powered by Oatmeal GeHfN VAlLiS's Avatar
    GeHfN VAlLiS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeHfN VAlLiS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeHfN VAlLiS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeHfN VAlLiS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeHfN VAlLiS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeHfN VAlLiS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeHfN VAlLiS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeHfN VAlLiS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeHfN VAlLiS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeHfN VAlLiS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeHfN VAlLiS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by justboo2u View Post
    when I was like 9 or 10....
    Same here. Back in the day home ec used to be nicknamed "Bachelor's Survival"
    GeHfN VAlLiS
    (was Preacher13)

Latest epiphany:
    "No matter how dark things may seem, there is always a pinprick of light somewhere. You might stumble in the dark, even fall and skin your knees; this builds character. Just do what it takes to leave the darkness and stand once again in the light."

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130696903

Going for strong and lean jtroster's Avatar
    jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My wife plans the weekly meals and I cook them. Its a great way to relax after a day at work.
    Joel

“Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.”

My 2014 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159562211

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My wife and I cook together, usually with my input as to what I'd like as a central ingredient. I'll say, "Let's have chicken tonight." Then she'll come up with how she wants to prepare it (usually...sometimes I have a particular way I want it done), then we make it together.

My duties are normally relegated to chopping and sauteeing, but sometimes I cook the whole thing.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

ASWEDE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASWEDE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASWEDE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASWEDE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASWEDE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASWEDE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASWEDE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASWEDE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASWEDE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASWEDE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASWEDE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My wife does the majority of our cooking. She enjoys it and is by far the better cook. I do the grilling though. We have a rule, only one cook in the kitchen. It seems to keep the peace.

Nunyas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nunyas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nunyas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nunyas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nunyas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nunyas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nunyas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nunyas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nunyas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nunyas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nunyas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I cook almost all of my own meals. I live alone, so no one else will. Well, that's almost a lie. I can always go mooch dinner from my friends, and they're cool with it cause they ALWAYS cook too much. But I eat much healthier when I cook for myself. I could eat out all the time, but fast food gets old, and with proper shopping I can get far more meals with my money at the grocery store than at any of the restaurants in my area (fast food or other wise).

All my PRs are history HoustonTXMuscle's Avatar
    HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've cooked every meal that I've eaten since Jan. 5 of this year. Being on a customized meal plan sometimes can really suck. Today, I found myself asking if the real reason that I went to the gym to workout was so that I could have a break from cooking, eating and doing my own dishes. As I eat 6 meals/day, my wife of 45 years never eats at the same time that I do. I also do my own grocery shopping.

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Wink

Originally Posted by HoustonTXMuscle View Post
    I've cooked every meal that I've eaten since Jan. 5 of this year. Being on a customized meal plan sometimes can really suck. Today, I found myself asking if the real reason that I went to the gym to workout was so that I could have a break from cooking, eating and doing my own dishes. As I eat 6 meals/day, my wife of 45 years never eats at the same time that I do. I also do my own grocery shopping.
    Strong bump.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like to cook and my wife likes to clean so thast what we do and we both are happy with it.
    That's how it was when we were growing up.. My dad did most of the cooking and my mom did all the cleaning. It worked out well for my dad because he enjoyed cooking while my mom hated cleaning but never knew how to cook because she grew up in a fairly well-off family that had cooks and servants.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am glad too because I can cook what I want how I want it.
    She doen't try to eat as healthy as I do so sometimes I am cooking 2 seperate meals at the same time, usually similar meals but mine will have different ingredients.
    I see some folks on here say "I just eat what my spouse has fixed for the evening meal" but I feel like if you are not eating right and want to, preparing your own food is a big first step, you aren't lazy with the workouts, so dont be with the rest if thats what it takes.
    plus you will be amazed at what you learn.

Do you cook your own food?
    Yep since my teens

tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good thread! I'm surprised how many guys cook on here, it adds a bit more of the "I'm not the only dude in this boat" support.
    I actually love to cook, so I prepare my lunches ahead and cook nearly every dinner for my wife & I. She takes care of the kids, but now that they're taking an interest in working out they (well at least one of them) are beginning to mooch off our dinners, which is great.
    I love to grill and smoke food, but this winter instead of grilling outside I began trying some crock pot and oven recipes, and it's been fun. But I'm looking forward to grilling again, the itch is back!
    Hebrews 12: 1,2
    https://peacewithgod.net

Basic Nutrition: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156380183

cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by freebirdmac View Post
    I cook for myself. My kid and cats won't do it for me Oh, bunny won't either.
    Freeloaders...

Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Rabbit meat is gooooooddddddddd!!!!
    my favorite kind of game.

Originally Posted by HoustonTXMuscle View Post
    It's paid off too.

I should be doing my own shopping. I might have to start that. Would help a lot.
    I do cook a lot of my meals but not all of them.
    No one raindrop believes it is to be blamed for the flood. -anonymous

Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hubby loves to cook... phew!.. but so do I ... so we share it.
    -------------------------------------------------

Dee

All my PRs are history HoustonTXMuscle's Avatar
    HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cozener View Post
    It's paid off too.
    Thanks. What I failed to mention is that on Mother's Day I also grilled and cooked for my wife, grown daughters and their families....what did I eat?....the same snack (meal #4_ that I've eaten every day this month at 4:30.

dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well it won't cook itself - so yes, I cook lol.
    A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her

my metabolic repair/bulking-training journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134394501

beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The kitchen is MY kitchen and my wife will admit that it is such. I have it set up the way that I want since I am the main cook of the household. She's a great cook but prefers not to cook.. and I can do pretty much what I want. I do cook extra chicken and other protein-rich things so I can have it during the week. If I had no feedback from anyone, I'd be cooking steak and salad 6x a week.

Rob
    In space, nobody can smell Uranus....

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    My husband does most of the cooking Monday-Friday. Since I took a job farther away from home, he took over that responsibility. It's nice to have supper ready when I get home. He is always conscientious of my diet, though. I'm very lucky to have him.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?