Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION- IntrAbolic, summary review thread*

Originally Posted by rizzog466 View Post

Final Review

Initial review can be seen here

First off I just want to thank AEN for the hookup on a great product. Now that I have had the opportunity to try it I will definitely be purchasing more very soon.

A little bit of history with me and intra-workout products, here is a list and ranking of all the ones I have tried:

#1 - IntrAbolic
    #2 - Core ABC
    #3 - CL Purple Wraath
    #4 - XF ICE
    #5 - Scivation Xtend

Of course all of these are quality products, but I feel IntrAbolic's ingredients put it ahead of the rest, and the effects are very noticeable in the gym. The benefits for me were felt within the first couple days of training and continued to improved with constant use. The increase in endurance and decrease in rest times between sets was what really set this supplement apart from the others. I was able to accomplish the same workout about 10-15 minutes faster because my muscles would recover quicker and I had more energy and desire to hit that next set as soon as possible. And even though I was cutting I did not lose much weight, yet at the same time I continued to lean out, which meant I was preserving quality muscle mass and dropping fat at the same time, which is everyones ultimate goal I believe

Another aspect I found beneficial was during some intense bouts of cardio. I often do 1 hour+ of cardio everyday. Sometimes it would be all low impact, sometimes I would mix in some HIIT and hill sprints. No matter what I did, I maintained the stamina to get the job done. Believe me, it was still very intense and grueling at times, but I for the most part I never felt as if I ran out of gas. IntrAbolic really helped me train to my true potential, and plus it tastes so damn good I really started to crave it everyday lol.

Another point I would like to reiterate was my diet. I was basically on the Palumbo diet which meant very low carbs. I believe IntrAbolic is the perfect supplement for those following similar carb-depleted diets. Because I know how energy can be an issue at times and fatigue can hit you out of no where. IntrAbolic kept me going the whole time, constantly feeding my muscles with the proper nutrients they desired during some intense workouts, sometimes lasting 2.5+ hours

I know the one thing that may turn some people off is the price to serving ratio. If you look at it from purely that standpoint, then I could understand. But if you actually look at what you are getting per serving, I think the cost is justified. I know most of the others are 50-90 servings, but most people still go over the recommended amount, whereas 1 scoop of IntrAbolic is plenty.

Overall, after finally going through a tub of this product, I wholeheartedly give it a 10/10! I may try the green apple someday, but I doubt it because the Citrus is SO DAMN GOOD! But seriously, this is one of the best supplements I have ever used, and I can say this because the results in the gym speak for them self. If you have not yet had the pleasure to try this stuff, I suggest you treat yourself and pick some up, you will not regret it

Thanks again to AEN and anyone who following along, and (shameless pimp ahead) be on the lookout for my next log in a month or so. Should be a killer recomp (3 non-methyl PH) experience Peace!

Originally Posted by XPredatorX View Post
    Two intrabolic samples were sent out from AEN, and were to be reviewed by myself in the following four categories: Taste, mixability, Effectiveness, and the overall thoughts on the product.

Taste

10/10

For the taste, I was going to test the flavor of the drink vs. Purple Wraath. When I prepare my Purple Wraath, I mix it in "Powerade Zero", 32 oz., (Powerade Zero is usually a purple,(very watery drink with 0 calories). When I first poured the contents of the bag in to the Powerade, It turned a sort of dull mustard yellow, with very little to no odor. I shook the bottle up for around 25-30 seconds, and was very impressed, because there was no debris,(Intrabolic), floating around inside of the drink. As for the taste, it was very refreshing and a great change from Purple Wraath. It is kind of hard to explain the exact taste in words, but it was not bitter, and was very easy to drink. (I looked forward to drinking it after every set). hahaha.....

Mixability

10/10

WOW!!!!!!!!!! As mentioned before,..."I shook the bottle up for around 25-30 seconds, and was very impressed, because there was no debris,(Intrabolic), floating around inside of the drink". Usually, when I'm drinking Purple Wraath, the contents are somewhat dissolved, but not fully. Sooooo, before every drink I have to shake the bottle up for at least 10 seconds. As for the mixability of Intrabolic, Once the initial shaking of the bottle for 25-30 seconds when you first dump the powder in to your drink, That's the only shaking you'll end up doing.

Effectiveness

10/10

What the description says, is exactly what the product did for me.

"Stimulate the Anabolic Response - Build Muscle Fast"
    "Fight Muscle Breakdown - Boost Recovery"
    "Increase Muscular Strength & Endurance"
    "Increase Muscle Fullness and Vascularity"
    "IntrAbolic-Peptides providing 70-80% rapidly absorbed, low-molecular weight di-and tripeptides"
    "Shake and mix, NO blender needed"

I could notice the effects of Intrabolic, as soon as I was doing my first set. Before the set, a drink was had, and I knew something was happening deep inside of my muscles. As far as recovery goes, it was amazing. I hope this wasn't a placebo effect, but usually after a leg day, it is hard to even walk up a flight of stairs. When cutting, I run 5-6 days a week for an hour in the morning on an empty stomach. The hardest is after a leg day, because all of the muscles in the leg are throbbing in pain as I step foot on the treadmill. I felt like a leg day never happened, even though it was one of the best I've had so far.

Overall Thoughts

1000000000/10

One of the first things that I would like to say, is that if you are currently taking Purple Wraath or X-tend, Intrabolic is WORTH IT. I love Purple Wraath, but after trying Intrabolic, I was hooked. It is a great product, and I hope that this review helped in your future purchase.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Last edited by ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION; 10-24-2008 at 01:51 PM.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by EMISGOD View Post
    Background:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5270033 and http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6091761.

Review:

I've run this basically since it was introduced to the market. It is a very interesting product from a science perspective. I encourage you to read the FAQ thread or go to the AEN website to look into some of the ideas behind this.

It did take a certain amount of tinkering to get the powder to water ratio correct. Taste is a pretty individual thing and highly subjective, so this will probably vary to not at all to much longer, possibly. Once I got the ratio right, it had the desired thinness as well as being very palatable. I really dislike thick drinks during the workout. The taste reminds me of Steel Edge in a way, not so much in flavor (IA is green apple and SE is citrus), but that it seems a very serviceable one. Not great and not bad, but occupying that area where it can be consumed over and over without tiring of it.

The biggest difference this makes is in endurance and performance, which both went up dramatically. Strength, and to an extent, size, also went up, though not to the extent of those first two. It was hard to gauge strength during the first Log, since that was also in conjunction with ActivaTe Extreme and once that started working, there was a lot of overlap between the two, but once the first Log concluded, it was possible to determine that strength and growth, while somewhat slower than when ActivaTe Extreme was fully operational, was still progressing.

This, like IXL, is one of those products you can know about, that you can hear about how well it works forever, but until it starts working on you, you cannot really have a true comprehension of what that means. Also, like IXL, this is one of those products that I will always be using. Unlike IXL, this one requires no loading time and the effects can be felt nearly immediately.

Verdict:

Far and away, this is easily the best product I've ever used intra-workout. Additionally, it has also started me onto some tracks I had previously not given full consideration, such as pathways and WPH. The science and AEN is one of the most impressive things about the products, second only, perhaps, to how well they work. As for IntrAbolic, to my mind, no Lifting workout is complete without it.
    Originally Posted by lambpasty View Post

Lambpasty Reviews:

Citrus Ice IntrAbolic

I was given the opportunity by Athletic Edge Nutrition to try out two sample packets of the new Citrus Ice flavor of their intra-workout suplement, IntrAbolic. The first packet was used during my chest workout which is the muscle group where I have the weakest lifts, and the second packet was used duing my back workout which is when I usually feel the most fatigue. I'll review the attributes as they became apparent to me.

The Profile:

The profile on this product speaks for itself; a nice blend of electrolytes and amino acids with some fast-digesting whey added in for good measure and a more consistent nitrogen balance. I appreciate the fact that no form of creatine is present - far too often I find that companies tend to include creatine in each of their pre/intra/post workout products, making it harder to want to use an entire supplement line for lack of wanting to ingest such high doses of creatine daily when its simply not needed. Another nice touch is the revelation of the amounts of Leucine and Beta-Alanine despite the proprietary blends so that we can be sure that two of the most inportant ingredients are dosed properly, which they are indeed. All-in-all the profile is solid.

Mixability and Taste:

The first packet was mixed with 20oz. of water, and the second was mixed (at first) with only 6oz., just to see how far I could meddle with adjusting the flavor and consistency. Both times the powder dissolved completely with about 15 seconds of shaking, and to my surprise the taste actually wasn't that different despite one dose having 14oz. less water mixed with it. The taste itself was subtle but enjoyable and refreshing, and there was little to no aftertaste. I'm interested in trying the new green apple flavor, but this one was quite good and will certainly be one I'll keep in mind when placing a supplement order.

Effectiveness:

During my chest workout I drank it slowly over the course of the workout (~70 mins) and on back day I (after adding more water to make it 20oz. as well) drank about 6 oz. pre-workout, added in 6 oz. more water, and then drank the rest in 3 or 4 big gulps during my workout (~75 mins). The effects of endurance seemed to be lost on me during the chest workout, but were very noticiable during the back workout. Rest time was cut significantly and strength stayed with me moreso than on chest day. My chest workout was pretty average.

The thing I noticed most though was the DOMS, or should I say lack of DOMS. The week before these samples were used was an off week from the gym, so needless to say I was planning on being very sore after working out my chest for the first time in 14 days (did about 20 sets), but to my surprise there was barely any soreness at all. For an intra-workout supp. to be having that sort of effect on DOMS speaks very highly for its profile and efficieny.

Final Thoughts:

I noticed that, for me, I got a much greater effect out of the product in terms of endurance when I drank it in three or four big gulps during the workout as opposed to sipping it after every set. Why exactly I don't know, but at any rate when dosed the way I chose on the second day it worked very well. The effects on DOMS were quite impressive considering that this isn't a post-workout recovery shake or anything. I would rank this very highly against the other intra-workout supps. I've used. EDIT: As far as price is concerned, after trying it out I think it'd be safe to say that (provided the effects don't diminish after using it for a while) the price is quite fair when stacked against the product's overall performance and effectiveness. More expensive than some? Yes, but you get what you pay for.

Would I buy it? Absolutely. Partly because I like what I've experienced so far, but mostly because I would like to see what the effectiveness is like by the time the tub is almost empty. From this experience it seems that AEN has made a solid product that certainly lives up to the hype, and I'm sure it'll be in amongst my supplement stash in the near future.

Thanks again AEN!

Originally Posted by rizzog466 View Post
    You can follow my log here for other details:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=108766891

Everyone knows how solid this formula is, so I'm not going into detail about the ingredients, because the research is there to back it up and there are plenty of reviews on how well it works.

This is just a quick review of the new flavor (and a couple other things ) since everyone probably just wants to know how it tastes, so here you go!

Packaging: 10/10 - Just thought I would throw this in there, nice shiny labels, and I like shiny things

Mixability: 9/10 - Put one scoop in 16 oz water, shake, let sit for 5 minutes, shake again, and it was pretty much mixed. A few white particles in the bottom didn't mix, but nothing serious. You probably wouldn't even notice if you weren't really looking, but I was My water bottle holds about 24 oz water, so after I mixed it in 16 oz I filled the rest with ice to make sure it was COLD!

Taste: 10/10 - This is hands down the best tasting supplement I have ever tried! The flavor tastes exactly like some candy I had when I was a kid. I can't remember what it is but it will come to me eventually. Unfortunately I have never tried the other flavors of IntrAbolic so I can't compare, but I really can't imagine anything tasting better than this. I thought the AEN guys were just hyping the taste up, but it is amazing. Especially when its ICE cold! It starts off with a sort of orange juice taste and finishes with a nice fruity candy mix lol. But its not overly sweet or anything, just perfect. I usually have some of my Xtend/PW left over for cardio but I finished this today before I even hit the treadmill! I would drink this all the damn time, I can't say enough about the flavor, its my new all time favorite!!!

Now go get some and enjoy!
    +++++++++++++
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Originally Posted by Trans_Isomer View Post
    Just a quick review I thought I should post up since AEN was so nice to have that sale a little while back. I picked up 4 intrabolic's personally

Appearance: 5 / 5

Product design / label looks professional, clean, cool. Product when thrown in water looks like how green apple should look, pretty neat looking in my shaker too

Ingredients: 4.5 / 5

Great ingredient profile, I would personally take out the vit C / E, but the amounts are really not that much so its just me being picky.

Taste: 2.5 / 5

When I opened and smelled the product, smelled great. Mixed it in my shaker with ~12 ounces of water, smelled great. Tasted not so great though, lol. It doesn't taste bad... but doesn't taste great either. Its 'tolerable', ill put it that way. WPH taste pretty bad anyway so props to AEN for atleast making it tolerable.

Price: 4 / 5

Really great product with everything you need in it, you could probably throw some creatine in it, but other than that its really a great all-in-one intraworkout product.

Improvements:

IMO, some improvements could be made to make the product better:

-Improve taste, don't know how the new improved taste is but im glad they did this.
    -Take out Vit C / E
    -Add tryptophan. Its an essential AA, your body needs it to complete protein synthesis, as it takes all EAA's to do this.
    -I don't agree with the directions stating to sip this immediately prior to exercise. I believe one should go into the workout in a counter-regulatory hormone secreting state, as my sig suggest. Past the ~45 minute mark is when I would advocate start of ingestion of this product.

Again those are my opinions of how to improve the product. They are not meant to be expert opinions, I am simply a lowly exercise physiologist

Thanks AEN!
    +++++++++++++++++++

Originally Posted by INGENIUM View Post
    I will start this by saying that I did receive this free of charge, so HUGE thanks to dtrain, sebastian and the AEN crew. I believe I have made it abundantly clear that I quite dislike sponsored logs...and anecdotal high fiving and "thanks for the free stuff bro, please send more" reviews. I will attempt to elucidate every pro and con I find with this product.

This post will serve as an initail review of sorts, and I will do my best to post my thoughts halfway through and then a final summary.

Before I go any further, I will take a second to discuss the formula. It is becoming exceedingly rare in this industry to see companies coming up with original formulations that are backed by research. Although much of the research on free form aminos and hydrolyzed proteins is relatively new and certainly not definitive, I admit there is some promising research in the area...especially some newer research that has shown that WPH may further facilitate transport of free form aminos. I have been very skeptical of claims regarding all free form amino products and the whole faster is better sentiment, but I like what Sebastian saw here...my question, however, is whether the research took into account adequate preworkout nutrition and whether intraworkout ingestion of additional aminos confers any added benefit in my anecdotal, non-placebo controlled review

So far, I have used IntrAbolic 6 times, so this will be:

Doses 1-6

TASTE - For what is being flavored here (especially the WPH) this product tastes phenomenal. It is not sour apple at all, but actually tastes very close to its fresh green apple namesake. The colder the water the better for this one...but it is certainly the best flavored WPH product I have tried.

MIXABILITY - Using the method described on the bottle, mixing in a water bottle and allowing to sit for about 5 minutes, the mixability is perfect. I do not recommend using any other method for mixing either...follow the instructions

RANDOM THOUGHTS - In many ways I feel like the training I am doing right now is less than optimal for IntrAbolic, but I decided to give it a go anyway. I am in the latter stages of training for an endurance race and weight training has admittedly taken a back seat...but I still train and I still train hard. I am eating around 4000 calories per day but I am definitely still hypocaloric. I am doing a full body workout 3 days per week consisting of almost all compound exercises. With my current goals in mind, I have been training with very high intensity never resting for more than 60 seconds. I have always been very sensitive to/disliked drinking anything other than water during workouts. Especially with the high intensity component, intraworkout macro consumption tends to bog me down. This was the case with my first time using IntrAbolic. I ate my regular preworkout meal, and went straight into training with IntrAbolic. By the end of the workout I was very nauseated. The best way I have found to remedy this problem is to eat something small immediately preworkout. A handful of almonds has worked wonders for me. This has allowed me to use IntrAbolic with no more discomfort. That was the only real negative I have noted thus far. On the other hand, I have noted some good results as well. I have always attempted to either add more weight or an extra rep or two to every workout I do. I am just very results driven and if i don't see weight or rep increases, I change things. Since beginning training for the endurance race, I have not been able to push for results as much as I like. I have lost 9 lbs. in the past 3 months (by design) and have been slowly losing some strength (which was expected). Since the 3rd dose, I have been able to begin to reverse this trend somewhat, not to a large degree, but enough that I can notice the difference. I have actually been able to add reps and weight to exercises again. Granted its only over the course of one week, but its definitely a positive development that I will continue to closely monitor. Also, I seem to be recovering slightly better...I feel more "ready" for every workout instead of the constantly drained feeling. Vascularity has appeared improved at times, not significantly, but worth noting for now. (no worries, I have not ruled out placebo )

For reference, current supplements are:
    Prolab Creatine Monohydrate
    ISS Micellar Matrix
    Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide

and I have been using some form of beta alanine for approx. 30 days prior to starting IntrAbolic
    Doses 6-12

Not a whole lot to report here...I am still impressed with the steady strength gains I have made. I am increasing weights and/or reps in everything every 1-2 workouts. Its really a pretty dramatic change from the hypocaloric plateau I seemed to be on. Vascularity definitely appears to be improved, although really only during and immediately postworkout, and this is something that is certainly of little importance to me, but interesting to note nonetheless. When I finish I will attempt to make some nifty chart showing the progress I have been able to make in the gym despite being hypo- or at best isocaloric. everyone loves charts, right?

Just for the hell of it, I will post up my entire pre/during/post protocol which has remained constant thus far...

60-75 minutes Preworkout - 5 ozs. chicken, 1 cup brown rice, 1 tbsp PB
    During - Intrabolic + 10g dextrose
    Immediately Post - 1 scoop Ultra Peptide + 0.5 cup oats
    1 hour post - 5 ozs. salmon, 1.5 cups spinach, small sweet potato

My other meals change on a daily basis, but this generally stays the same...
    My apologies for the delay in wrapping this up...

Final Review
    The more literature I read, the more I am realizing that there is truly a growing amount of research in this arena supporting the synergy of ingredients in Intrabolic, namely, the combination of WPH with ffEAA. The performance benefits of beta alanine are already well documented and even moreso with each passing month. I certainly agree with Sebastian's claim that it is the pioneer of intraworkout supplements. The formula is top notch, properly dosed, and simply effective. In using the product I was able to reverse my strength declines even while isocaloric due to training for a half-Ironman. This was the greatest benefit I was able to isolate from Intrabolic. I was able to continue making progress in the gym even as i lost weight. Also, I can say that Intrabolic seemed to help me recover faster, not necessarily between workouts, but between sets on the same day. I could go into my 2nd and 3rd sets on the same exercise feeling just as fresh as I did on the first set. The only drawback, which i noted earlier, is that during very high intensity training, individuals with sensitive stomachs may experience some discomfort from an intraworkout beverage. Adding a small amount of carbs and eating a small meal immediately prior helped with this, but there were some days when finishing it was a challenge for me, not because of the taste (which is quite good considering the ingredients), but on occasions I simply found it difficult to stomach when training at a very high intensity level. I use very few supplements anymore as I grow increasingly cynical, but Intrabolic is definitely something I will purchase and recommend, especially now that I will be getting back into some more conventional training. Oh, and for those that are concerned, the pumps and vascularity are there as well, although I can't say for certain if it was moreso than usual.

i think that sums it up for now...please feel free to ask any further questions

^^^^$$$^^^^^^

Originally Posted by Jaberwaki View Post

First, I would like to thank the guys and gals at Athletic Edge Nutrition for sending me a 2 pack sample of IntrAbolic Citrus Ice.
    It was very nice of you guys to do and I hope to be reviewing more of your products in the future.

Step 1 The mixing
    I used 16 oz of ice cold filtered water and a standered shaker with one pack of IntrAbolic Citrus Ice.
    The powder mixed very well, absolutely no clumping. Took about 20-30 seconds of mixing to complete.

Grade 10/10

Step 2 The Taste
    Please forgive me if I go alittle overboard here as I have no reservations at all in saying,
    this is the absolute BEST tasting supp I have ever had. I would like to clearify, since the
    time I was a kid I loved the kids drink TANG. Well IntrAbolic Citrus Ice tastes so close
    to Tang that it had me remembering all the kick ass times I had as a kid. Basically its like getting
    a Chuck Norris round house kick to the tounge of citrusy goodness. I know taste is an opinion, however
    if you do not think IntrAbolic Citrus Ice tastes wonderful, the I question you as a human and deduce
    you must be from another planet.

Grade 10/10

Step 3 the kick in.
    As with every Pre W/O supp. The thing we all wait for is the kick in. What does this product make
    you feel like? Well if you dont notice when this product kicks in I would check your pulse again.
    I have to admit to not completely following the instructions on the package, which says to
    sip this product over the course of your work out. After the first taste I had all 16 oz downed before
    I made it to the cable flys (my first movement on my chest and bi day) So when this stuff kicked in
    it was like I had drinkin a gallon of gas and tossed in a match. While I am sure that some
    (cough cough wusses cough cough) will not like the electric prickling that happens all over your body.
    I for 1 LOVED it. If you are a guys, guys then you have seen a movie called The Last Dragon.

Having IntrAbolic Citrus Ice running thru your veins feels like what I imagine having the GLOW feels like.

Grade 10/10

Step 4 The Workout
    Feeling like a caged animal I attacked the iron. I expected to have some PR lifts, however in this
    much I was disappointed. While I did not breack any PR, what I did do was add an average of 2 reps
    to every movement on both nights I used it. My strength seemed to be as good as me on a really good
    night without supps, but I dont usually get 2 great nights back to back. Also my endurance most
    definately went up as I was about to add reps to every lift in places that I usually sputter out.
    My intencity from begining to end of my work out was top notch.

Grade 8/10

Step 5 The Unexpected
    For the past couple of months my sleep has not been all that great I have been waking in the night
    for what seems like no reason and when I wake up I feel like I really could/should have slept longer.
    Both nights that I worked out with this supp I hit the pillow and my pillow must have hit me back,
    because I slept like the dead! When I woke up the next morning I felt like a million bucks!
    In truth when I buy my tub of this product, it will be 60% for the sleep that I got while on it.

Grade 10/10

Recap and overall
    Fantastic taste, easy mix, strong kick in, solid endurace and intencity, and sleep that will have
    your mate checking your breathing from time to time.

Overall Grade 9.8/10

Great supp guys. I will most definately add this to my normal list of products I stock up on.
    Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post

Intrabolic Final Review

After going through 4 tubs of Intrabolic over about 4 months, I feel like I should really give my thoughts on this stuff.

Ingredients - 9/10

Whey Hydrolysate: I've used this stuff before, but from my use of intrabolic, this has been the highest quality one used. I say that, because of me having ZERO problems with digestion/stomach irritation during my workouts, which I used to get when I would make my own custom intra-workout drinks with WPH or WPI. I really like the inclusion of this (the benefits of WPH over WPI might not be huge, as I'm still reading into it, but for the digestion factor alone, I like it).

Beta-Alanine: Perfect amount (3.2 grams) and I really don't have to expound of the effectiveness of it. Great stuff.

Leucine/Other FFAA's: Love it. I've always noticed good things from leucine and have been adding it to my PWO shakes for a while now. I like 5grams as well, which is what I generally use PWO as well. This, in combination with WPH and the other Free Form Aminos was great for recovery.

Electrolytes/Minerals: Nice blend of things and I noticed the difference most in hydration-related aspects, as well has recovery again.

I give the ingredients a 9/10, as I might like to see a couple other things in there (creatine would make a good addition, but I assume AEN will come out with a creatine product at some point). I would also like to see citrulline malate in there, but it would raise the price. I like the withholding of carbs, which allows the user much more flexibility in terms of what they want to do.

Pumps - 8/10

I've always gotten great pumps anyways, as I feel training has more to do with pumps than any product, but I will say that Intrabolic definitely added to the quickness in achieving pumps and the seemed to prolonged the pumped feeling after the workout was over.

Endurance - 9/10

This is really where Intrabolic shines IMO. I am a Beta-Alanine lover and thats definitely a large part of the endurance factor. However, the electrolytes also played a large role in hydration and in turn, endurance. Free-Form aminos also helped with recovery. With the addition of carbs (bulking for me), the endurance is a 10/10...NO QUESTION. I would add Size-on or just some Waxy Maize to the Intrabolic for long workouts (over 1:15).

Strength - 9/10

I've used beta-alanine before, with great results in endurance (and strength to a lesser degree...although clearly the two are correlated). However, with intrabolic, my strength rose at a quick and steady pace. One reason I feel Intrabolic was effective in the strength department was because of the recovery aspect of it. I upped the volume AND frequency of my workouts while using Intrabolic, because I was able to recovery MUCH quicker while using it. I attribute this mostly to the inclusion of WPH and the other Free-Form Aminos. Great stuff.

Value - 10/10

While some people may argue the value rating, I have NO question this stuff is worth it. First off, you are buying quality. I trust AEN and their products all deliver on their claims. Secondly, you get a FULL dose of BA in each serving of intrabolic. You can get it for pretty cheap (at the most 1.50 per serving) and that is well worth it, as you are getting free-form aminos, extra leucine, WPH, AND Betal-Alaine. Can't beat it IMO. Add carbs + creatine for the ultimate intra-workout drink.

Taste

All of my tubs were the original version and I enjoyed the taste. Not too sweet...which is a HUGE plus in my book. It was refreshing and I mixed it with around 64 ounces of water. Not sure why people complained, but I look forward to trying the new flavor at some point.

Overall

I can't say enough good things about this stuff. Endurance and Recovery wise, this is one of the best products I have used. I plan to continue using it, cutting or bulking (add carbs for bulking). Again, props to AEN for a very solid product.

Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post

FINAL REVIEW

Alright, well first off, thanks again to Sebastian and anyone else who had a hand in choosing me for this log. Also, a thanks goes out to the people who visited and busted my balls and Farang for licking my balls

Taste
    7.5/10

It was weird at first, but I found it tasted best at 22oz of ice-cold water. And, like expected, the taste grew on me, especially the past few days when it's just weird not drinking it anymore Anyway, I've definitely tasted MUCH worse and I'll give them a high-five on this taste, especially when it comes to the ingredients!!

Strength
    N/A

As for the strength aspect, I didn't gain too much, but I wasn't attempting strength gains, therefore I will not count or score this category. Also, I haven't been gaining too much the past month or two anyway. The only thing I really had increases in was my incline bench, pulldowns, and a tiny bit on curls.

Endurance/Recovery
    10/10

Just sick!! With drops in rest time, I could still crank out my weights and then some! I really find my lifting to be quite cardiovascular and sometimes I found myself sweating like a whore at sunday mass but barely breathing hard. Dropsets and supersets were no problem either; it was more the "pain" that made me stop my dropsets and supersets rather than me tiring. And you all saw some of these "crazy" dropsets I've done; I think once or twice for shoulders I did a 3 dropset exercise followed by another 3 dropset exercise Lastly is the cardio factor; as most of you know, I did about 50 minutes PWO cardio almost everyday in this log. I felt great and energetic during most cardio, despite my somewhat tunnel vision-entained hypoglycemic states.

Growth
    10/10

This was the most surprising. Okay, first of all, I need to state that I never expect much from anything I supp with as it seems nothing benefits me or I just can't tell the slight differences in my body. During this rather short log, my bodyfat has visible decreased and, either my musclez got larger or they just appear large from the decrease in bodyfat. My shoulders are definitely wider, my traps seem taller, my outer quad sweep is "farther out", and my arms actually gained a 0.25 inch in the past six weeks (four from this log) or so Truly sick!!

Opinion of cost
    ~9.5/10

I've found this for $28.75 ($1.44 a serving) plus shipping and so with that cost along with all the other stuff I mentioned, it's the money shot!! The only thing is that I use a tub of this in about 26 days (with rest days) which would get a hair expensive, IMO. I guess that's the only reason why this isn't a 10....

Overall
    9.9/10

It's a kickass product and will be using it again soon!! I think that this stuff can get a brotha hooked which wouldn't be such a bad thing, but being a broke, fugitive college student, I'd need to pace myself on this before resorting to selling myself for it

Super thanks to all, once again!!!

Again

Originally Posted by purefitness View Post
    Today I mixed 1 scoop of Arctic Lemon Ice Sizeon with 1 scoop of IntrAbolic. I used a little more than 25 ozs of water (biggest shaker bottle I have) but constantly refilled up the cup after every few sets.

Color-Haha, many have commented on the electric green color of IntrAbolic. I attached a picture at the bottom, but it really doesn?t do it justice. I think the yellowish Sizeon tones down the IntrAbolic green to some degree, but it is still pretty intense.

Taste-7/10 When I first mixed it up it wasn't too good, but after 2 or 3 refills it started to taste a lot better. I suggest using 30-40ozs of water if possible...this is what I am going to do tomorrow, and I will report back. I think the Sizeon taste comes through stronger, and then you get a sour apple aftertaste. It really wasn't horrible at first, but much better watered down, especially since I don't really want something with a strong flavor while I'm busting my ass in the gym

Mixability-8/10 Same as Sizeon, as long as you continue to shake it every so often to prevent settling there is no problem. I also didn?t get many air bubbles or foam at the top, which was nice

Recovery-It's hard to judge anything related to its efficacy this early, but I will update how sore I am tomorrow. Honestly, this could be the holy grail of recovery supplements, and I would still be sore after my back workout today (2 PR's, including Deadlifts)

Endurance-This is another area that I am tempted to rate, but wont. I will say though that I had an incredible workout, and after an hour of intense lifting I was not fatigued...I had to consciously tell myself that I had trained my body more than hard enough for one day, and that I need to go home and rest.

This will not be a log, but more of a review with updates. And just so people know, I won one tub of IntraBolic in the guessing contest, and bought one with my own money. My full log can be seen here
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4777903
    Originally Posted by purefitness View Post
    Some of you may remember this statement from my day one review..."Honestly, this could be the holy grail of recovery supplements, and I would still be sore after my back workout today (2 PR's, including Deadlifts)." Well it's Friday morning...and I'm not sore I'm not going to attribute this entirely to the IntrAbolic, because I definatly hit my calorie surplus yesterday (bulking), but I will say that subbing IntrAbolic for Body Octane+xtend has been the only change in my supplement routine. I have been really taxing my body lately, and thus have been experiencing some pretty intense soreness. I expected to be absolutely debilitated after yesterdays back thrashing, but I feel great. Only time will tell if the DOMS start to set in, but as of right now I am thrilled.

Originally Posted by rudyky08 View Post
    Product and information can be found here: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/intrabolic.html
    FAQ here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5026393

I feel that a product should live up to the claims set by the company. I generally review each claim to see if the product does what it says it does.

Product Claims

Stimulate Muscle Growth

N/A

This claim cannot be evaluated over 20 uses. Although you can make an extrapolation based on the increase stamina and decreased recovery that this will eventually happen.

Fight Muscle Breakdown

9/10

The decrease in soreness experienced as well as the increase in intra-workout energy/stamina leads me to believe that this claim is validated.

Boost Explosive Muscular Strength & Increase Endurance

9/10

The weights moved up on all exercises but I can?t say for sure that Intrabolic was the reason. However, my endurance was definitely increased and one of the biggest benefits of the product.

Increase Muscle Fullness and Vascularity

7/10

My muscles seemed fuller during my workouts but it was not a sustained fullness. Vascularity was present but not more than usual.

IntrAbolic-Peptides? provide rapidly absorbed, low-molecular weight di- and tripeptides

10/10

Intrabolic definiately contains Intrabolic-peptides, lol. I?ll default to the Intrabolic thread and the scientific literature on why this is such a big deal.

Blends easily with spoon or in water bottle

10/10

I have not tried the spoon but 1 scoop in a shaker is dissolved within a minute.

Taste

7.5/10

It?s not bad. The masking ability is very good considering the degree of hydrolysis. That being said if too much water is used the flavoring is spread too thin and more of the bitterness comes out. I think 16 oz of water is the perfect amount. The addition of carbs (dextrose/SizeOn) improved the flavoring.

Mixability

10/10

Considering that free form aminos don?t dissolve that well and whey peptides have a tendency to clump I was afraid to see what would be in the shaker at the end. I was impressed to find that it dissociates extremely well with no clumps or floating aminos. Easily the best mixing amino drink.

Performance Enhancement

9.5/10

The best way to describe this is the results are similar to SizeOn. You have a steady flow of energy that does not diminish during your workout. I was able to cut down rest time between sets and increase my overall volume without spending more time in the gym. I find it amazing that a non-carb based formula can deliver equivocal results. I feel that speaks volumes to the value of superior protein sources taken at the ideal times.

Recovery

9.9/10

I experienced decreased DOMS even though my workout volume increased. What more can you ask for? The only other supplement that gave me such results was SizeOn (I have stacked them but that?s a different topic).

Cost

9/10

When you take in to consideration all the different parts of the formula (as above), Intrabolic is a tremendous value. It can be found for ~$30 or about $1.50 per serving. Most other amino formulas don?t have electrolyes or beta-alanine, not to mention a superior protein source.

Overall

9.7/10

A terrific overall supplement and my new amino supplement for the foreseeable future. Nothing on the market can touch the ingredient profile for the cost and anyone who takes an intraworkout drink need to give Intrabolic a shot. Intrabolic put AEN on my radar as far as an innovative science-based company who goes about their business in the right way. Their product line is based on research not unsubstantiated hype, GMP certified and I will be recommending Intrabolic as well as the rest of the AEN line to my friends for a long time to come.
    A ton more, that I will get to later

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by Selfishself View Post

IntrAbolic Taste and Initial Review

Pre Review

First off Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. It's been awhile since I have posted a review in this forum so hopefully this is up to par with some of my older reviews. For the past 4 months I have not step foot in a gym. Its been a hectic few months moving back to the US and going school while keeping a full time job. Anyhow im now back in the gym and if im going to get back in great condition im going to need some solid supplements. I decided I would try Athletic Edge Nutrition's "new" supplement IntrAbolic. AEN has been great to me in the past and their supplements are the real deal. Well now that Im back from thanksgiving weekend I was able to crack in to my bottle of IntrAbolic; enjoy!

The Review

Package: IntrAbolic just like other AEN products comes in a strong plastic container with a very attractive label. For being a smaller company AEN does a great job of selling a professional product that appeals to customers.
    10/10

Smell: When I first opened the container I could smell the strong apple scent. The scent is not very sweet like a jolly rancher but it does smell appealing. The great thing about the smell of this powder was that it never changed and never faded, the product smelled the same from the bottle as it did mixed in water. Some supplement have odd smells until their mixed in water which makes it hard to put down as you expect the taste to be horrible. Compared to Syntrax Apple Ecstasy IntrAbolic is a step ahead.
    9/10

Mixability: As instructed I mixed 1 scoop of IntrAbolic with 9 oz of cold water. I used a HiHealth shaker bottle and slowly shook the bottle for about 10 seconds. After this I let IntrAbolic sit for 5 minutes. When looking at the bottle there were no clumps or odd particles floating around just a semi neon green liquid. Very impressed as some of the ingredients in IntrAbolic scream "this is not going to mix" . IntrAbolic did foam a bit but nothing that made a huge difference in taste. The pict I took was right after I mixed IntrAbolic, the foam did settle after 5 minutes. IntrAbolic does mix in to a nice semi neon green color which is attractive yet "real". Some supplements mix in to florescent colors that could light your house; attractive but good for your body?
    10/10

Taste: Perfect! AEN has hit a home run in the taste department again. Fresh Green Apple is the flavor of IntAbolic and although it is lacking the sweetness and tartness of Fresh Apple, AEN still managed to pull off a great taste. The apple flavor is very strong when mixed in 9 oz of water and is very thick, I would compare it to drinking a glass of milk. The taste is very artificial but resembles the taste and smell of apple very closely. Its very impressive that AEN can make such a great tasting product without using pounds of sugar. This fact alone shows the dedication and time that is put into creating the perfect supplement. I would compare the taste of this product to Syntrax's Apple Ecstasy without the sweetness. Another great thing about IntrAbolic is that the taste never gets old, IntrAbolic tastes great from start to finish!!
    9/10

Final: This is just a little taste review from what I have tried so far. I am going to be doing a full log on IntrAbolic which should be up by the morning. So far so good and props to AEN.
    9/10

Another one!
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Again
    Originally Posted by saku View Post

Once again AEN has managed to deliver a phenomenal workout supplement and truly impress me. I notice alot of positive results using this product even from the very first serving. Intesity was up, energy was up, focus was up, and most of all I hit many new PR's.

Value/Cost 8/10

Bulk Free Form amino acids are not cheap, on top of that they taste horrible. This product provides flavoring (which I will get to later), a blend of Electrolytes and minerals, and Whey Protein Hydrolysate (and much more) All important Pre, durring, and post workout. At one scoop per workout you will 20 servings. That workouts out to 4-5 weeks use, which is pretty good. Not a bad price at all for what it contains.

Effectiveness/Results 9/10

The effects of recovery, endurance and intensity were definetly felt from the very first serving. I was able to workout longer and I super setted every excercise and I still left the gym with energy and not feeling famished and ready for a nap like I use to. I had constant energy through out the workout. The intensity was improved due to quicker recovery in between sets.

Taste 8/10

Fresh Green Apple. It was pretty refeshing when you drink it durring your workout but nothing extraordinary.

Overall 9.5/10

This is a product that any athlete could benefit from. I really feel that this products help you work harder in long distance runs, sprints or weights with heavy low rep Schemes to 50rep squats.

As I said before I was able to increase my workout intensity by recovering much faster after my set. Knowing that, IA would also be a huge benefit durring a cut or bulk.

Also I should note that I stacked it with IntraXcell. These two supplements compliment each other hand in hand. Both contain 3.2g of beta-alanine (when you stack the two your IXL lasts longer).

I really have nothing but good things to say about that stack, Try it out for yourself and im sure you wont be dissapointed.
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post

IntrAbolic Review :

I am writing a review of this product as i have a few other projects going on in 2008, but these will also include the IntrAbolic and the IntraXcell and possibly the Steel Edge.

Well where do i start with this one......
    I knew this product was going to be good as i have had good results from the IntraXcell and the Steel Edge but i didn't think it was going to be as good as it is.

To start with however the taste to me was a little bitter and too good. I experimented a little with different amounts of water and scoop sizes and once i got this to my liking i really started to enjoy the flavour and now it is very refreshing through the workouts.

Throughout the couple of months of using the IntrAbolic my workouts have improved each and everytime and started to hit PB again. My stamina, endurance and overall strength increased quite dramatically over this time too. My Recovery times decreased and so felt as though i could hit the gym harder everytime.
    I did however feel that the DOM's felt deeper within the muscle after the workouts and put this down to the IntrAbolic allowing me to push my self more throughout the workouts and so work the muscles harder. This been said however even though they felt deeper and a little more sore they only felt like this for the same length of time as i was before using the IntrAbolic, So it must have helped with recovery to get me back the same even though the DOM's where deeper.

I only used this product for Resistance training but i am going to start and use it for Cardio as well in the New Year but only use half a scoop for this instead of the full one.

My overall view of the IntrAbolic is Excellent and the best Intra workout supplement i have used so far. It is now part of the Family and will be for a long time i'm sure.
    On it's own it is an excellent product but when this is stacked with the IntraXcell and then the Steel Edge popping in from time to time there isn't a lot out there to rival it.
    I will be trying out a few different additions to the stack just to find my 'Ultimate Stack'

Overall Rating of IntrAbolic - 10/10
    Overall Rating of the IntraStack - 10/10

Another one.
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

Originally Posted by Peter LeDrew View Post

I am getting my log going again and IA will play a key role with some other supps in my 2008 goals which are pretty lofty.
    Here is my review so far, but if anything changes I'll post them in my log.

Taste
    8/10

Apple is pretty good, but I am giving it a full 8 mostly due to the ingredients and the difficulty in flavoring a high quality Whey Hydrolysate. Props go to the AEN team for going the distance and not simply accepting anything less.
    Like Bee, I like it cold and with more than enough water, at least 16oz.
    You might find flavorings or creatine products that mix well and improve the taste which is what I am trying to do.
    Flat Fanta cream soda is awesome with this, but lots of simple carbs. It'd be nice to see some more options in the flavor dept. though.

Strength
    9/10

I have likely not reached my peak with this supplement due to outside factors with work, illness etc... gains were going up until illness, work factors got in the way. I took some time away, now using IA regularly and getting great workouts in. Actually I am very impressed with how quickly I have gotten back to full strength and I am close to reaching a couple PR's in some key exercises. Give me a couple weeks!

Endurance/Recovery/Growth-RESULTS!
    10/10

There is little doubt IntrAbolic can greatly decrease rest needed between sets and I will take full advantage of this when I do more of a fat-burning workout in the coming months.
    I find myself ready to begin sets quicker than ever and workouts get done just as quick.
    I am thinking about trying out for Ultimate Fighter and using this to take on all challengers, well not really but it'd be perfect for those guys. GSP meet AEN, that'd be scary!
    More work done in less time = More Intensity. I will be following a high intensity routine to melt the fat from my frame.
    When I was clipping along in my log, I noticed fat loss and I looked better in the mirror. I was on my way before I got sidelined and others noticed.

Cost
    9/10

Not enough people respect or understand the cost of quality and while IntrAbolic is priced quite nicely, many do not recognize this fact.
    Taken each and every workout costs less than the cost of a sugary gatorade at my gym. WOW! Think about that.

Overall
    9.5/10

The only ingredient I can see missing is creatine and that is so cheap (creapure) that it is basically a non-issue. It is an innovative product based on science and we are only now beginning to see the copycats. There will be more, but this is still the best.
    I think the science is still very new and will continue to prove the benefits of such a supplement as IntrAbolic.
    For me, I have used so many things over the years and I am sooooo picky, but this is my fav. training supplement ever. Seriously. I love the dosing, the ingredients, nothing is there that I don't want and I love the idea of taking it Intra-workout. It is gentle on the stomach and mixes amazingly well. I haven't seen products of this nature mix so well.

Sometimes I may come across sounding like an AEN rep, but I can be passionate about this stuff and really believe in the quality of this product. I really think the AEN team feel the same as I do and try to keep it grounded in science and results. That is all I ask from any company and I'll support and promote anyone that does so.
    I'm the same with AOR and was mistaken as a rep for them before. There are some great companies and to further this industry and provide more quality products we have to put our money where the science is.

Bottom Line: 50 Calories of muscle-building heaven.
    MORE!
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

Originally Posted by Peter LeDrew View Post

Here is my final review of the new Citrus Ice flavor of 2007-2008 bodybuilding/performance enhancing Product of the Year!

IntrAbolic by Athletic Edge Nutrition http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/intrabolic.html

It is a steal for what you get at $35.99. Only need to take this every workout and you are guaranteed to get complete workout nutrition. It is very potent compared to other like-minded products that you can dose 1/2 serving to last you 40 servings and still get results.

10/10 Formula: - Absolutely nothing has changed even though the taste has been improved from the old fresh green apple. The same high quality Intra-Peptides from Whey Hydrolysate: Some info from AEN's Sebastian Balcombe on just one of the many effective ingredients in IA.

IntrAbolic's-Whey protein Hydrolysate (WPH)

One of the most exciting new areas in intra-workout supplementation is the use of an advanced whey processing technique called enzymatic hydrolysis. When whey protein is processed in this fashion, it is referred to as whey protein hydrolysate (WPH). Regular whey protein becomes WPH by going through a process that partially pre-digests the proteins, breaking them down into shorter chain amino acids called peptides. This is achieved by treating the protein with enzymes and various purification procedures. These advanced processing techniques closely resembles the human digestive process so these peptides do not have to undergo the typical slow digestive process of intact proteins.

However, not all whey protein hydrolysates (WPH) are created equal. There are varying degrees(%) of how much hydrolysis (breakdown of proteins into short chain peptides) the whey protein has undergone. A low degree of hydrolysis will leave you with a high amount of inferior polypeptides and little to NO di-and tripeptides.

The custom WPH we use in IntrAbolic (over 30% of hydrolyzed) is THE optimal intra-workout WPH, as the high degree of hydrolysis they have undergone, supply's 70-80% rapidly absorbed, low-molecular weight di-and tripeptides(IntraBolic-Peptides).

Why do we care so much about these short chain di-and tripeptides you may ask? Unlike standard intact proteins and long chain peptides, di-and tripeptides do not have to undergo the typical slow digestive process and can be absorbed intact. Their unique properties also allow them to utilize a highly efficient system in the GI tract, specifically designed to rapidly transport di-and tripeptides. Due to the digestive process, standard intact proteins are slow to be absorbed and enter the bloodstream. As previously stated, di-and tripeptides are rapidly absorbed and released into the blood. This causes a large spike in the concentration of extracellular amino acids. Research has shown, it is extracellular amino acid concentrations that stimulate and signal our cells to increase protein synthesis, maximizing the anabolic response. This is a HUGE advantage when using di-and tripeptides when comparing them to intact proteins from a typical protein supplement. Not only do di-and tripeptides spike amino acid concentrations quickly in the blood, they also take advantage of the intra-workout window of opportunity by delivering large amounts of amino acids into the blood intra-workout, feeding and fueling working muscles.

The advantages of di-and tripeptides taken intra-workout don?t end there. Due to their ability to cause this large amino acid spike in the blood, research has shown they can increase the levels of the hormone insulin. Insulin fights against muscle breakdown occurring DURING your workout and makes amino acids even more anabolic.

From a practical standpoint, rapid and efficient absorption also makes these short chain peptides ideal during your workouts as they will not cause bloating or stomach discomfort like other intact proteins.

Check the panels of products that contain WPH and look for the percentage of hydrolysis the whey has undergone. If they do not disclose the degree (%) of hydrolysis on the label, be warned as it may be VERY low. Do not mistake the percentage of how much of the product protein is coming from WPH for the degree (%)of hydrolysis the WPH has undergone as they are not the same or even related. For example, a protein powder could contain all of its protein from WPH (100% WPH) but the degree of hydrolysis the whey has undergone is only 5-10%, which is very low and much less costly to make than a high WPH (25-30%). On the contrary, IntrAbolic, which also contains 100% of it's protein from WPH, utilizes an OVER 30% WPH, that supplies 70-80% low molecular rapid absorbing di-and tripeptides.

In summary: The perfect intra-workout protein source is WPH, such as that used by IntrAbolic, suppling primarily low-molecular weight, di-and tripeptides. These are the most efficient and effective way to supply amino acids into your blood during your workouts to maximize the anabolic response, fight against muscle breakdown, improve exercise performance and prime your body for recovery. They are also the best from a practicality standpoint.

The superiority of Whey Hydro over casein was recenty shown in a study I believe... Seb or anyone have that on hand??

9.5/10 Taste: Considering the high quality hydro which naturally is one of the worst tasting ingredients to use, AEN has done an amazing job to disguise them... Citrus Ice is VERY NICE! I was getting tired of the old apple as I use this EVERY workout and needed a change up.
    I would like to try the new apple though.
    I have tried this with ice cubes in my BPA FREE Blender Bottle and it goes perfect real cold. I have tried it with added orange flav. from my Nestea tea powder which adds polyphenols from tea and they make a great combo for even more enhanced flav.

Having this taste improved so much and the flav. options really excites me because I need this IA every workout to get out of my workouts what I put in.

Bottom line this is a great tasting, thirst quenching muscle drink. Ice cubes in 16oz water or so goes down great in the gym.
    Only a couple products have rated higher in taste for me and that is rare. It is IntrAbolicous!

10/10 Mixibility: This mixes as great as my old apple did. Perfect! Best whey, EAA, Leucine, BA, etc... ingredient product I have ever used and I have used quite a few... I don't know why it mixes so well, but it does and NOT one drop of sweet EAA + WHEY HYDRO + LEUCINE + BA is wasted. Many popular similar minded products on bb.com mix horribly compared to this IA. Many people have no idea!

It mixes like a 7/10 in the first minute, but let it sit a few more minutes and you have a pure orange drink with just a little froth on top, but no unmixed ingredients remain on the bottom or sides.

10/10 NEW LOOK!! WOW this is looking sharp. Pictures don't lie so I included a couple pics of the new IntrAbolic as well as one of the new IntraXCell labels. Seb and AEN are constantly looking to improve and perfection is being invented each time.
    I included a pic that compared the new IA with the older IA labels as well as the leaner, taller container... I guess the IA is leaning up the containers as well? The pic could of came out a little clearer so it doesn't do it complete justice in the super zoom mode. See it in person and you will understand.

IntrAbolic produces results!

9.9999 OVERALL My favorite workout product just got better!

So much better I ordered 9 jugs of this Citrus Ice IntrAbolic That shows how much I believe in and stand by this product having used it since Oct. 2007. As a non-rep and consumer like you, I put my money into products that deliver and this does it and more. I wouldn't lead you astray!

As always AEN is one of the companies I truely trust to have inside their products, what they say is on the inside... From the beginning IntrAbolic was stamped with the GMP seal of approval. Helping to raise the bar on production standards.
    http://www.crnusa.org/PR07_CRN_GMPs062207.html

Kudos AEN!

P
    Another quality review
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

Originally Posted by kerplunk View Post

IntrAbolic

Okay, let me first start off this review by introducing myself. I am a senior in high school who got into lifting because of injury. I began athletics as a tennis player and pulled a muscle in my wrist. This led me two years ago to give up tennis (since I wasn?t able to play on the team) and get my little 118lb ass into the gym. Yes I was 118lbs and about 5?7??. So two years later (two to be exact) I am 166lbs and about 5?11.
    My lifts have all went up. My bench went from 70lb 1RM to a 205lb 1RM. My squat went from 140lb 1RM to a 295lb 1RM, and Deadlift went from 95lb 1RM to a 305 1RM.
    I got into supplements as soon as I joined this board, I was sucked into the glutamine craze and whey protein. Eventually I just started reading and reading and became in love with the science of supplementation and working out.

~| My First Post Will Feature My Thoughts and Feelings on the Formula/Ingredients |~

Positives

Let?s first take a glance at what IntrAbolic has to offer.
    The first ingredient that stands out in my mind is the hydrolyzed low-molecular weight whey protein. The low-molecular weight is supposedly to aid absorption along with the fact that they are di- and tri- peptides which enter the blood stream in a shorter pathway compared to its other protein brothering. Then we add to this free form aminos. Now, I?ve read that when free form aminos are present in the body, specifically the kidney, this will in turn aid to the absorption of the protein for the rest of the body. I?m guessing somehow the presence of aminos in the kidney help break or form bonds with the RNA to be used in skeletal muscle cells? Thus being able to create RNA protein chains easier and more efficiently using the whey protein? (Not too sure)

Then, we take into consideration that Leucine is insulinogenic (Leucine being the highest dosed in IntrAbolic). This insulin well help aid in the transport of the whey protein (incase some is not fully absorbed). Knowing this can possibly tell us that almost 100% of the protein is being utilized with ingestion of IntrAbolic.

Now, lets look at what else this ?spike? in insulin will do for us. For one, it should aid to the transport of beta-alanine. But you?re thinking to yourself, beta-alanine is already bioavailable, why would it need help of insulin? I believe that with insulin present it will be carried to its needed area faster. Thus utilizing the premise of ?intraworkout?.

So, as of these ?three? inclusions we have, a super fast digesting protein that will be anabolic and prevent any muscle breakdown, amino acids assisting in the absorption of protein and aid to anabolism, and leucine (yes I know that?s an amino acid too) that will stimulate insulin and assist with the transportation of nutrients and beta-alanine and aid to anabolism.

Okay, so next we look at the next group of ingredients. Electrolytes. Yes, these are important during exercise, as figured out when we were all little sipping on our Gatorade. This will keep us from getting dehydrated and is an obvious addition to an intraworkout product.

Negatives

So what are my concerns and other thoughts on ?intrabolic?. Lets start off with the addition of Arginine. Yes, it is the famous ?pump? amino we have all come to love or hate. However, a recent study stating that it has a negative impact on hGH when taken pre-workout leads me to think again when considering the use of this pre-workout. Possibly lowering hGH would possibly downgrade our already super anabolism and limit our full potential to grow. What could take the place of Arginine? I think Citrulline would prove more beneficial if looking for nitric oxide, which would be good, do to the increased blood flow. The more blood flow, the faster more nutrients will reach our muscles, which is what we are looking for.

Next, Potassium. I only have one little ?negative? thing to say about this. And that is that it possibly is a b12 antagonist. And can possibly assist in the depletion of B12 (I posted a study about this a few weeks ago). That being said, the addition of B12 would not hurt in this product as it leads to increased protein synthesis, and reaction time for two quick off the top of my head things. Other coenzyme forms of vitamin b could also add benefits.

Okay, so last thing we can talk about, Vitamin C.

http://medjournalwatch.blogspot.com/...ng-killer.html

So take that article for what you want. But to me, it seems like it is sort of working against what your trying to accomplish.

http://www.ajcn.org/cgi/content/abstract/87/1/142

So, wanna discuss Intraworkout Vitamin C. Lets. I posted the studies. I posted the info. I have little more to say.

However, although I say Vitamin C is "negative" in intrabolic, I think we can all agree on the fact that it only has 60mg and that we really have no need to worry because of that fact. (The study is based on 1gram).

I just wanted to state my concerns on intraworkout vitamin c.

I will base my review off the write ups claims:

IntrAbolic Highlights:

1. Stimulate Muscle Growth
    2. Fight Muscle Breakdown
    3. Boost Explosive Muscular Strength & Increase Endurance
    4. Increase Muscle Fullness and Vascularity
    5. IntrAbolic-Peptides provide rapidly absorbed, low-molecular weight di- and tripeptides
    6. Blends easily with spoon or in water bottle

Ingredients/Formula
    9.5/10

The ingredients and formula are based off science and research which therefore prove points 1, 2, 3, 5. (As I discussed above)

Next Post will Be My First Workout Trial of IntrAbolic. Stay Tuned
    DAY ONE:

So today, I walked out to my car as I was leaving for the gym and reached into my mailbox to check the mail, and there was lying my samples of IntrAbolic. I got really excited, ran back into the house, and made myself some! I grabbed my blender bottle, filled it with three ice cubes, 15oz of filtered water, and IntrAbolic. I shook that **** like it was my ****ing job. I then filled up a water bottle with the IntrAbolic and placed it in the freezer for 5 minutes.

The entire shake mixed perfect. Reminds me of a lighter consistency of torrent. No bumps, no powder. However there was foam, but that settled fast!

I took it out as I was leaving for the gym and took a sip of it. Hmmmm, I said to myself, what the hell does this taste like? And I have come to a conclusion that its a bitter orange juice flavor with not alot of sweetness and maybe a hint of lime or something. Its really hard to distinguish, but heck, its a new flavor all on its own.

Before Walking Into The Gym

TASTE: 7.8/10
    ----- The flavor is unique. I dont hate, I then again do not love it. However I would drink it each workout as it is almost refreshing (as long as it stays cold). I am deducting points due to at the end of my bottle the flavor was pure bitterness (due to the protein). The upside to this was that the flavor is about a million times better than Purple Wraath, which I found to taste like baby powder in water with a grape aftertaste, yuck.

----- Overall, the flavor is refreshing and enjoyable. Some may like it more than others, but I am sure no one will hate it.

MIXABILITY: 9/10
    -----Mixed perfect other than lots of foam. However the foam settled and it stayed mixed throughout my workout. Not much more to say here.

In The Gym

WORKOUT: 9.3/10
    -----Overall, my workout was very good. What was most noticeable was I was able to bang out my sets really fast and easy. I was ready to go to my second set right after my first and was ready for the third right after the second. It was something rare when I workout.

STRENGTH: 8/10
    ----- I didn't see much strength increase, but I was able to put up my regular set of bench after being out of the gym for about 10 days.

POSTWOKROUT SORENESS: 9/10
    ----- What soreness? I couldnt find it. Seriously, it was odd, I wasn't sore at all, can I contribute all that to IntrAbolic? No, but it could play a factor.

GI: 10/10
    ----- In no way shape or form did this upset my stomach. Simple

FOCUS: 9.6/10
    ----- This is where I was very pleased. I was so focused. Thats a rarity for me as I have a hard time focusing in the gym. I felt like I was in the f*cking zone! Even after leaving the gym I was focused.

OVERALL: 9.18/10
    -----------Need I say more?

Kerplunks Corner: This being the third IntraWorkout product I have tried, I current tie this in first place with SizeOn, with Purple Wraath so far behind you cant even see it. I really like IntraBolic and would like to try adding carbs to it. That would be a whole other experiment for another time though. Yesterday was my first day back to the gym for a while, so... all I can say is 190lbs here I come! I will be using many supplements along the way, I have X-Factor, Amino Vital, Storm, Torrent and Anabolic Pump in my stash waiting to be used. Amino Vital will be used intraworkout...so I'll compare that to this. Maybe I'll try mixing them...hmmmm. Lemon Amino Vital Endurance + IntrAbolic anyone?

Stay tuned for DAY 2.

another one
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

Part 2

DAY TWO:

CITRUS ICE INTRABOLIC + AMINO VITAL LEMON ENDURANCE

Today, I started off mixing IntrAboilc Citrus Ice with one serving of Amino Vital Endurance Lemon Flavor along with 15 oz of water. The flavor was something I can't describe because nothing tastes like it at all. It was very sweet, which I liked and took away any flavor of the Whey Hydro. With each sip I felt refreshed and was surprised by its "refreshing effects".

Before Walking Into The Gym

TASTE: 8.5/10
    ----- So, today the flavor was something new. I enjoyed it, as did my workout partner who had a few sips of it. It was easy to sip between sets. I recommend mixing IntrAbolic if the flavor bothers you as this will definitely enhance it for you.

MIXABILITY: 9.9/10
    -----Mixability was perfect this time. A little bit of foam, no chuncks, no particles, no powder left, perfecto!

In The Gym

WORKOUT: 9.5/10
    -----Today my workout was better than average. I had great energy, super recovery between sets, and great focus. My lifts all were above normal and I feel like IntrAbolic is enhancing my recovery between sets. The addition of Amino Vital I feel plays very little role except for the addition of carbs which aiding to physical energy throughout my workout.

STRENGTH: 8.5/10
    ----- My strength increased were not really measurable as compared to previous workouts due to me being out of the gym for a while. However, my lifts are somewhat very close to what they were when I was at my peak minus a few reps.

POSTWOKROUT SORENESS: 8/10
    ----- Ouch, today I was sore. But not so much as normal. I feel very little lactic acid build-up in my chest, but I do feel soreness in my triceps as today was a chest/tri workout.

GI: 10/10
    ----- In no way shape or form did this upset my stomach. Simple! Again. Same as last time.

FOCUS: 10/10
    ----- FOUCS!!!!!!! I love it. I have never been so focused in the gym. I didnt even need my ipod today which was great. I would get down on my lift and just think about the weight and wanting to do more. I left the gym with focus as well. Its really great.

OVERALL: 9.2/10
    -----------This is a highly effective supplement that you can somewhat feel working. Its like a rush of nutrients to your body where needed. If you want to be a beast in the gym, IntrAbolic will not fail to impress you. The science behind it is proven and therefore you cannot say that this doesnt work.

Kerplunks Corner: Like I said in the beginning of the thread I would compare this to the point made in the write up. Number 6 is true. Mixability is impeccable. Number 4, I still would rather not comment on because I have only used two servings. Everything about this supplement leaves me saying its the best supplement you can find, made by the best company you can find. One thing I like about their products is that not only bodybuilders can use their products and reap the benefits. Elite athletes will find all their products to allow them perform at their best. Beta-Alanine, IntrAbolic, and Steel Edge will be sure to put even the best athletes at a higher level of intensity than ever before seen. The fact that each product has research behind them makes them one step above other companies that just throw together ingredients and call it "innovative". What AEN is doing is truly "Innovative" and well pardon my french ****s on other supplement companies with proprietary blends and kitchen sink formulas. The prices are even great.

I recommend any athlete trying to take their hard work to the next level to try out AEN's products. I am non-biased and have given their products a fair review (check negatives in the first post).

I would like to thank SHOWTIME and Athletic Edge Nutrition for sending me the Samples promptly and providing such a great product for people to try.
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

Nice one
    Originally Posted by ChiseledLikeIce View Post

AEN Citrus Ice Review

Aight Aight, I know I was supposed to write this review yesterday when I came home from the gym, but I WAS WHUPPED! I would like to thank Showtime and AEN for keeping their word and shipping me a free sample of Citrus Ice for trial and review. The package arrived in perfect condition, took about two weeks to receive, but you can?t complain about "free".

Background:

Weight: 172lbs
    Height: 5'11.5
    Waist: 33
    Arms: 15in.

Diet for the Day:

I ate meatballs and rice all day. I always cook up a big batch of something so I won?t have to cook 6 times or more a day when I?m hungry. I?m lazy when it comes to cooking, so I rather cook a lot all at once, reheat when necessary, and eat it through the entire day.

Other Supplements I used:

Two 1200miligram Kirkland brand Omega-3 Fish Oil pills and one Animal Pak.

Alright, let?s get to the biscuits and gravy of this sh*t:

I mixed the AEN Citrus Ice powder with only about 14 ounces of water. The reason I used 14 ounces instead of the label-instruction recommended 14-20 ounces, is because EVERY review I read about someone using over 14 ounces, they said it tasted weak and after my experience with the product I could see why! I basically trusted my eye to guide how much water I added to the powder and it just so happen to end up to be 14 ounces was the perfect amount (for me). It was just enough water so it had a nice semi-opaque orange look to it; not too light not too dark. Basically after I mixed the Citrus Ice powder with water it "looked" like fresh squeezed orange juice from the Original House of Pancakes. After "vigorously" shaking the powder and water, the AEN Citrus Ice powder mixed smoothly with the ice cold water in my BodyFortress shaker bottle with absolutely no lumps at all. SURPRISING! This was the first supplement I tried that did not have any lumps in it at all after mixing in a shaker bottle.

I took two nice swigs before my work-out and swigs in between exercises.

My Work-out Program for Wednesday, September 03, 2008

First, I did some high-speed Treading for 10 minutes then two sets of 15 rep elevated sit-ups to warm up for the workout. You know, just a lil somethin? somethin? to get the heart pumping and the blood flowing. We only do 2 minute rest and water breaks between exercises, then we move the next.

Dumbbell Shoulder Press Standing Up:

First Set:

2lbs - 10x
    5lbs - 10x
    8lbs - 10x
    10lbs - 10x
    15lbs - 10x
    20lbs - 10x
    25lbs - 10x

Note: These were done forward and backward; once you do 10 reps of one weight then you move up to the next weight, all the way up to 25lbs, then once you reach 25lbs you do 10 reps all the way back down to 2lbs.

Second Set:

2lbs - 8x
    5lbs - 8x
    8lbs - 8x
    10lbs - 8x
    15lbs - 8x
    20lbs - 8x
    25lbs - 8x

I got spotted with these on the way back down because I was feeling the burn intensely.

Two sets of 30 second jump ropes
    Pyramid Push-Up's starting at 8 down to 1, then back to 8
    25lb Weighted Squats - 25x
    Unweighted Squats - 40x

I finished up with two sets of lightweight 15 rep curls.

The Taste:

In my opinion, tastes like the original Thera-Flu or some watered down orange juice. My uncle asked for a swig to taste it, to see if he?d be interested and he said the same thing. I really didn't expect it to taste muy excellente as soon as I saw the word "citrus". Usually citrus products have an either sour or tangy taste to them so I already expected that. The AEN Citrus Ice tasted alright when it was ice cold but as it got warmer through-out my work-out, the taste began to drop from a 7 to a 5. When it got warmer it began tasting like when you were a kid and drunk something, swished it around your mouth, spit it out, and drunk it again being a little a**hole to annoy your parents. Or eating an orange Laffy Taffy or Orange Popsicle and swish it around it water, shaking it up, then drinking it up all warm and sh*t. LOL! Personally, I wish I had another sample to do a controlled observation because I think it would taste great mixed with some natural apple juice.

Effects:

I just so happen to take AEN Citrus Ice on one of my semi-intense mid-week work-out days. I did not feel as sore as usual after my work-out, I did push my body to the limit while drinking the Citrus Ice and made it to the end without long breaks. My muscles did look a little more vascular after the work-out and the burn wasn?t as long lasting as usual during those 2 minute breaks. As I stated earlier, I wish I had more of the product so I can do a two-week comparison; one week on do AEN Citrus Ice and one week off doing the same exercises as the previous week. That way I would really be able to tell if it makes a noticeable difference and if the effects are impacting enough to know if it is worth buying. It is 2:34pm the next day as I?m writing this review and I do not feel as sore as usual. I really can?t tell you if it?s because of the product or not because I didn?t have enough to have a control to make a comparison, but I feel less sore.

Side Effects:

None! I had did not experience any bloating or diarrhea.

What is this product advertised to do?

1. Stimulate the Anabolic Response, Build Muscle FAST
    2. Fight Muscle Breakdown, Boost Recovery
    3. Increase Muscular Strength & Endurance
    5. IntrAbolic-Peptides providing 70-80% rapidly absorbed, low-molecular
    weight di-and tripeptides
    6. 15 Grams of Amino Acids per scoop
    7. Shake & Mix-No blender needed

Final Conclusion on the free sample of AEN Intrabolic Citrus Ice:

I guess it did what it was supposed, I?m not completely sure because it was only one day and one pack.

Would I buy a whole tub of AEN Intrabolic Citrus Ice?

Umm? I would have to try the Green Apple first, I love apple-flavored products and it sounds delicious then if the Green Apple worked as advertised, but I just so happen to have found the taste of Citrus Ice to have been better then YES!

You can read more about AEN Intrabolic Citrus Ice Here:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/intrabolic.html

Thread originally posted @

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?p=215149921
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

You want more? You got it!

A great detailed review.

Originally Posted by MsFit Chef View Post

MsFit's Chef IntrAbolic Final Review

This Review has been conducted over a period of 6 Weeks.
    I have tried both flavors of IntrAbolic and I love them both!

My Ratings
    Package: 10/10
    It's small and compact and comes with a scoop. Fits well in my pantry.

Smell: 10/10
    When I smelled both products, it smelled like their flavors (Green Apple smelled like Green Apple and Citrus Ice smelled like Oranges). It reminded me of cotton candy sugar.

Mixability: 10/10
    I don't like shaker bottles so I used my magic bullet. In 15 seconds it mixed very well with no extra clumps. When it sits too long, some of the powder falls on the bottom of the glass but I just shake it up and it dissolves again.

Taste: 10/10
    I used it with water, ice, apple juice, orange juice, green protein juice and gatorade. My favorite would be apple juice with the Green Apple and orange juice with Citrus Ice. Adding ice to the concoction made it into a yummy slushy! Sometimes it was sooo good that I had to slow down while drinking it so I can make it last through out my workout.

Pre Workout Experience: 10/10
    When I'm tired, I would drink this a few minutes before I start my workout and it gives me that "push". Not a jittery feeling, I just felt "Okay, let's do this!" feeling.

Intra Workout Experience: 10/10
    When I get tired during my workout, I would take a few sips and wait a few minutes. I would get that extra "push" feeling again and I usually able to finish my last set or those last 15 minutes of cardio. I felt so pumped at times that my weights increased from 10-20lbs a set, and some of my exercises increased an extra set. My cardio increased by incline. My Treadclimber turns into a Treadmill. When I walked my Treadclimber at first, I thought my lungs were going to explode. Now its not a problem and I'm comfortable increasing the incline. When I use the Treadmill, I can walk faster than when I first started (I started at 1mph now I can do 2-2.5mph).

Post Workout Experience: 10/10
    I definitely feel the beta-alanine prickles after my workout. I feel it throughout my workout but when I'm relaxed that's when I feel it the most. My Recovery is AWESOME! When I used to workout hard, I'm so sore that I can't move the next day. When I started to use IntrAbolic, within 15-30 minutes I feel fine. I feel like I went for a long walk and I'm tired kinda feeling, not the sore feeling. I actually was able to do some errands afterwards vs just drinking my protein shake and going to bed.

My Stats
    Week 1 Stats
    Weight: 296.6 lbs
    Body Fat: 47.8%
    BMI: 52.2
    Waist: 53.5"

Week 7 Stats (I added an extra week because Week 5 I took off because I was ill)
    Weight: 290.0 lbs
    Waist: 46.5"

My Weight, Body Fat and BMI flucuated too much so I didn't really put stock in it.

Where I saw the difference was in my waist measurements.
    I went from 53.5" to 46.5" = 7" LOST around my waist!
    That's pretty AWESOME if you ask me!

Overall Experience: 10/10 ! ! !

I want to say Thanks to AEN for making such an AWESOME product.
    I'll be a customer for life as long as you make such Amazing Products.

I want to say Thanks to Sebastian for educating me and giving me advice on how to utilize this product.

I want to say Thanks to a number of you who has supported, encouraged and given me advice.
    I still have a long road ahead of me but people like you who take the time to care and to help me along the way is very much Appreciated.

Unfortunately, this is the end of this log.

I will start a new log about the AEN Anabolic Stack this week.
    This involves AEN's Stack of Steel Edge, IntrAbolic and IntraXcell.
    I already started and kept an off line journal. I will post it soon.

Thanks!
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

FGCUCody's Intrabolic Review

So, I won two tubs of Intrabolic from that contest and have been using my Intrabolic for a few days now. I plan on doing my log about it after I finish my first tub. First of all, I would like everyone to know that I was the first outside of AEN to try the product, and I don't personally know anyone there so its not a biased review. As soon as I got my intrabolic, I had to try some. Yes, it was my off day, but who cares? Anyway, I made a half-dose, tried it and let me tell you, the stuff was amazing. Tasted like, well, fresh green apples. I had one of my good buddies try it too, and he said that it tasted like a candy apple. So therefore I give the taste a 10/10, especially because I'm one of those people who hates most supps taste. The only thing is that you can't leave it sitting in the fridge the whole day, which I found out the hard way. For some reason, it gets a crazy bad aftertaste, so I would recommend just mixing it about 10 minutes before you hit the gym, and then letting it sit. Anyway, day two and beyond were my workout days. The first two days I used the free samples of SteelEdge with the Intrabolic. This was a crazy stack. I got the tingly feeling from the beta-alanine which was awesome. My pumps were out of this world. I felt great. Even winding down and getting ready to leave the gym, I felt like I hadnt done enough. I could have lifted all day. This was a great experience. After my samples ran out, I just used the Intrabolic. Still got the tingles which were awesome, and still had a great pump. I felt very hydrated throught my workout too, which was good. My cardio sessions feel a lot better now too. I am so happy that I got to try this product and am dreading the thought that I only have 1 and 3/4 tubs left. I would reccomend this product to anyone who wants to have a great workout. I rate it as a 10/10, and hope you guys will try it. It is a staple in my supplement cabinet now.
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

IntrAbolic review by BOLT10

First Impressions

-I really like the color and packaging. I really do not care for flashy packaging, but the bright red and blue seem very eye catching and would grab some people if seen on a shelf.
    -Opened it up and it had a very nice apple smell.
    -Mixed some up today in 20oz water and the color was real interesting
    -Mixed up perfectly, nothing floating around at all, was impressed by this too.
    -The formula is very solid, and i will not discuss all of it because the write up does a very good job of this and backs it up with solid research, but i really really like the added electrolytes and minerals, and feel they do not get enough press for helping your intensity levels stay up while lifting.

Taste

-Like i said i mixed it in 20oz of water, which is a very minute amount compared to my normal amount of water i take in during a workout, but i did this based on instructions.
    -Took my first sip at the gym and was expecting a weird taste(everyone seems to complain about Whey Hydro products..) and was pleasantly surprised. It did at first have a bite like EAA products i have used before, but the more i drank it during the workout the more i came to like the taste.
    -The apple was not overpowering at all and it was refreshing, not too sweet during the workout and did not leave a funny taste or dry feeling in my mouth.
    -At the end of the workout i filled the last 4oz up to 20oz to see how it tasted heavily diluted, very subtle taste. I will mix in a liter next time i lift, as i tend to drink lots of water during my workout.
    -More to come based on future workouts..

Workout

-Well it was just the first workout so I do not want to try and say i fully understand how it is working for me, but i had a VERY productive back workout.
    -I am also currently using AP and P-slin, but with all this today i had a very "full" pump in my back and traps
    -Moved through the workout quickly with great drive.
    -Will update around two week period and when i finish the bottle
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

Review by donoh

?Initial IntrAbolic Review

Upon opening my Intrabolic, the flavor overwhelmed me. I've never had an Apple flavored supplement so I was liking it. I put one scoop in my shaker for later and went on with my day. Arriving at the gym I bought a 20 oz water for mixing. I took one drink of the water then mixed the rest(18 oz or so) in my shaker.

Mixability: Mixed perfectly. Shook it and walked up for my workout. One thing I did notice is that you don't have to continue shaking before you take a drink. Everything mixes great. 9/10

Taste: This one is gonna be subjective. I'm going to mix it up differently and report back with my feelings. First taste test wasn't the best. I liked it at first and slowly that feeling went away lol. I'm in it for the results though, so I'm just glad it has any semi-good taste to it. 6/10

Color: The color is the most badass green ever . I love walking around with it haha. 10/10

For now that's all I'm gonna review. In the future I'll get back to fatigue and soreness and others. Overall, Day 1 I loved my IntrAbolic. 8.5/10
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

Originally Posted by mrkdrt View Post

Final Review on AEN's IntrAstack (IntrAbolic and IntraXCell)

Ingredient Profile 10/10
    IntrAbolic
    - EXCELLENT profile. The 5g of Leucine makes the L, R, V, K, F, T, I, H and M blend even more of a winner. And 3.2g of Beta-alanine, definitely a healthy amount (especially stacked with ICX)
    IntraXCell - 2g of Beta-alanine. Perfect for a 4g dose of BA on off days, and getting >5g BA on training days. Definitely amounts proven to be effective.

Claims met? 9.5/10
    IntrAbolic
    - I gained size and strength over stack's use, so I definitely got some muscle growth, and limited breakdown. I was able to reach new PRs and continue to push myself hard in the gym. I did notice increased vascularity in the gym, but went away when cold. As for fullness, I do look fuller IMO and do not fit into my one pair of jeans so well, or a few Tshirts I recovered quickly, as I wasn't sore much after each workout and was able to perform at nearly full potential the next workout. I could also be active lateron in the day which is a bonus for sure. And yes, Mixes like a dream!
    IntraXCell - I gained strength as well as size, and could push myself more in the gym, so I definitely saw results there. I did notice a gut bloat somewhat, but it could be from diet. Mentioned other results seen above. Definitely lived up to its claims IMO.

Taste 9.5/10
    I LOVED it. The green apple flavor was great and it wasn't over sweet or sour. Just right and a great beverage I would enjoy at any time of day! One of the best tasting supps I've came across.

Value/Price 8.5/10
    The stack will run you back a little bit of change, but not too much. First and foremost a good clean stack that can help me make the gains I made in mass and strength if definitely a keeper if it's worth it. The IntrAbolic's label says 20 servings, but I only got 16.5 out of it, so just unlucky. It happens, but that's a few servings off the label claim though. Even so, it's a decent price for a great stack.

Overall 9.375/10
    DAMN good products/stack
    Nice feedback for sure
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

Originally Posted by Striver View Post

Find my log here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=109212221

The log ended prematurely because someone in my family broke their ankle, and I had to spend basically every hour of every day waiting on them. I did finish the tub though

So what about the product?

Taste:9/10 As long as you drink this with ice it is beautiful, BEAUTIFUL. It's very very hard to not frink it too quickly because i is just so tasty. I actually craved it on off days.

Mixability:10/10 This mixed perfectly with 30 seconds of shaking. I never encountered any clumps. The texture of the liquid is perfect too.

Strength: 10/10 Serious SERIOUS business. I added over 100lbs to my leg presses, I started dipping my bodyweight and then an extra 20lbs in a matter of a few weeks. I dumbell rowed an extra 45lbs... the list goes on.

Endurance: 10+/10. Insane. I added another 6 reps to my dumbell bench press and at times just went on and on and on when I felt like I should of stopped several reps ago.

Speed of Action: 8/10.This varied but it was always good to excellent, for 15 minutes to 5 minutes I could feel the tingles.

Energy: 8/10 I pretty much always had energy when I worked out on intrabolic. Even though some night I didn't get much sleep and some days I wasn;t able to eat much.

Impact on my phsique: I lost 7/8lbs and I just got stronger and my endurance just got better. I leaned up and began to see more vascularity than I ever have before.

Would I recommend this? Hell yes. I've used tons of supplemnents in the past and this blows them all away. It gave results I didn't think one product on it's own could produce.

With such a solid ingredient profile and such brilliant results, I'm going to make this, and every other AEN product a staple.

OVERALL RATING: 10/10
    Another

Originally Posted by Beast2Be View Post
    Originally Posted by View Post

General Overview of Today's workout:

-I really didn't think the Intrabolic would effect me on the first day, but boy it did! My endurance was clearly up during my workout and I had a tingly sensation that i've never felt before. I've used numerous BA products in the past but this was the first one that actually gave me "the tingles". That obviously say's something about the quality of Intrabolic As for my strength, I didn't notice much of anything. My squat max hasn't changed in a couple months but im hoping to hit a new PR later in my log. Overall though I am extremely impressed with Intrabolic. My endurance was up, I had tingles all over, and I even had a little more energy than usual

Thoughts on Fresh Green Apple Intrabolic:

Taste- I was a little skeptical about the new "Fresh Green Apple" flavor. I have never tried an Apple flavor product and figured it wouldn't taste a thing like it. Well, when I opened the bottle it smelt absolutely delicious. The scent had a sweet apple smell to it, which brought my hopes up a bit. So I tossed 1 scoop of Intrabolic into my shaker with water and let it sit for about 5 minutes (after shaking). I began to sip on it on the way to the gym, and finished it just as I got done lifting. But anyways, the taste was alot better than I had expected. I felt like I watered it down too much, but it really didn't taste all that bad.

Mixability- I put 1 scoop of Intrabolic in a shaker with 20 ounces of water, and a couple ice cubes. I shook it for a good 30 seconds and let it sit for about 5 minutes. It was foamy for the first couple minutes but it ended up mixing very well. I shook it once more before I opened it, and had no clumps of foam

Thoughts- I felt like I watered down the Intrabolic too much. 20 ounces doesn't seem like alot, but I also threw 4-5 ice cubes in to make it colder. The taste was definitely good, but im going to experiment with 16 ounces and 2-3 ice cubes tomorrow to see if it makes a difference
    yes really.
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

Originally Posted by blackcatt View Post
    I was fortunate enough to receive two sample packets of Athletic Edge Nutrition Intrabolic in the Citrus Ice flavor. I have been an avid user of the Intrabolic product for a few months, but had yet to sample the CI flavor. Many thanks for the samples AEN!

Taste: 9/10
    I prefer citrus ice to green apple now, it is really tasty and is very easy to drink even during a really intense workout. The mixture disolves easily, but does take just a few minutes. Once it disolves, it has a very thin, water-like drinkability that is very desirable when you're sweating profusely. Citrus Ice tastes great, much like the name implies it is tangy and slightly sweet. I would have no problem drinking something with this taste anytime.

I find this incredibly impressive that AEN could flavor this drink so well considering that it contains 7 grams of very unique protein. The protein in Intrabolic is not like other products on the market. It is highly hydrolyzed whey containing a large percentage of low molecular weight di and tri peptides, which are extremely fast digesting. The reason I mention this, is that unflavored, this type of protein is rather unsavory. Somehow AEN manages to make it taste great with the drinkability of water.

Great job AEN!
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

Originally Posted by liftjunkie06 View Post

I mixed this with 30 g WMS and drank during my chest workout. It was the CITRUS ICE flavor.

Taste: 9/10. Very good, but really sweet. I used about 20 oz water. This tasted like a smoothie of some sort, like an orange Julius. Very sweet though.

Foam: 9/10. Very little foam. Not an issue.

Mixability: 9/10. This mixed very well, even with the added WMS.

Aftertaste: 9.5/10. Hardly noticeable. Still, very sweet though.

Recovery, between sets: 8.5/10. This wasn?t noticeable until about 20 minutes in, or about half of the mixture was consumed. The beta alanine is a nice addition and I?m sure it gets better with consistency.

Focus: N/A

Energy: N/A

Profile: 9.5/10. This is where this stuff pulls ahead for me. It is a powerhouse of leucine, beta alanine, and other beneficial strength training compounds. Solid, solid profile IMO. I also like how they put how much of these compounds are in there, so you know what you are getting. I also like the added electrolytes. The whey hydrolysate is a nice addition.

Price: 6.5/10. At about 1.80 a serving in the BB.com store, it seems a little steep. But, with this profile, I am not surprised. I would not consider it a bargain supplement, but it is really a solid intraworkout product, and probably worth a little extra dough if you are in the market.

Overall: 9/10. This stuff is pretty impressive. It is a bit on the higher side as far as price, but the profile justifies that. I think it would be great on a cut. The only negative thing I experienced from this was a sort of crash. I don't take artificial sweeteners much anymore and this stuff was sweet. It could be an adjustment issue, but I did crash some afterwards. I kept everything else the same as usual as far as nutrition.
    New review

Originally Posted by dojomaster View Post
    First off let me thank AEN reps on this board for giving us that great competition where I won two tubs of IntrAbolic! I also ordered one so I got enough to last me a goddamn year haha!

Anyways on to the good stuff here was my workout today, copied from my log!

Taste: 10/10: This apple flavor was just insane. Not too sweet but tasted just like a real apple. Just amazing! Definately one of the better tasting supps I have tried in awhile!

Mixibility: 10/10: I just put it in my shaker, shook it lightly, and let it stay in there till i got to the gym. When I got there it was all completely disolved and no grainy taste like some supps have.

Effects: 10/10: Man IntrAbolic added even more energy to my workout along with IntraXcell! Normally I have been seeing some great increase with IntraXcell but today the increase were more higher then normal, so I have to attribute IntrAbolic to adding this. Endurance and energy was amazing. Normally I get that feeling towards the end of my workout that my "energy tank is empty lol" but with IntrAbolic I felt like I had a full supply of carbs in me! My muscles surprising very full which was nice and actually I got a small pump as well. There isn't more I could ask from a supplement then what I felt today from IntrAbolic. I think AEN has created a great product in it and I can't wait to see my gains after finishing three tubs of this stuff. thanks AEN again for giving me the oppertunity to win this stuff!

*** These are just my initial reviews of that product after one day so we'll see how good it is in the long run and I will write another review after a full tub I will do another review of the full 20 day tub supply!

Also look out for my new log of X-Factor/IntrAbolic/IntraXcell/Leviathan/and Vitargo CGL (if I decide to use creatine)
    maor

Originally Posted by jhicks3301 View Post

JHICKS3301 REVIEWS INTRABOLIC BY AEN!

Product Write Up

First off I want to say thank you to AEN for putting on the contest for a chance to win some IntrAbolic! So I tested it out and thought I would do a review on it.

Taste: 07/10
    Taste wasn't great but wasn't bad... it will vary of course how much water you add. Mine was usually about 24oz of water. I would also add more water throughout my workout cause I drink like a mad man during my training session

Mixing: 09/10
    Mixed right up after it set for about 30 sec. Mixing wasn't an issue at all

Profile: 10/10
    Very impressed with the profile of this supplement.. Everything from the Beta Alanine to the Leucine Two of my fav supplements

Overall: 8.5/10
    I was comparing this to other Intra workout supplements and I would put this in my top 3. I had great stamina throughout my workout and lifts were steady. I would for sure recommend this product to anyone looking for a great intra workout supplementation.

Sorry for the short and sweet review but hey
    Another

Originally Posted by ksujosh6 View Post

KSUJOSH6's Final Review of AEN's IntraStack

Here is the list to the log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post101283301

Well I was on this journey for about 40 days and Here are my results....added 5 pounds with no considerable body fat gain and also increased every core lift from 5 - 30 pounds (deadlifts)

Strength - 9 out of 10. Great results and after the IntraXcell kicked in this attribute seemed to get a lot better. Like I noted above, my core lifts (bench, deads, squats (before hurting my knee), rows, curls, and skullcrushers.

Endurance - 10 out of 10. This is the first time I have ever used a strictly BA product and this is where it shined. My workouts became such a breeze I had to change them up to give me more of a challenge.

Focus - 8 out of 10. Though I was focused at the gym, I am usually in the zone with my Ipod. This helped some but I also take caffeine and PreWO supplements that help in this area. I won't deny it helped though.

Vascularity - 8.5 out of 10. Again I use a PreWO supplement and already get great pumps and vascularity but this product seemed to make them last a ton longer. Even on off days I seemed to be pumped. During the log I even received several comments from lifters about this attribute.

Recovery - 10 out of 10. IntraXcell and IntrAbolic both shined in this department and helped me recover from my huge workouts. I kept my bulking diet tight and kept feeding my muscles and these products did the rest. I am very pleased in this department.

Final Results - 9 out of 10. This is a must buy for anyone considering these types of products. I loved doing this log and I want to thank AEN for all the help along the way and everyone that followed the log

If you have any questions shoot me a PM or post it up here

and then

Originally Posted by Sapper564 View Post

The Supplement Facts
    The INFO and website
    Buy it HERE on BB.com

To see my log of IntrAbolic and IXC by AEN go here!

Ingredients

Well there are numerous threads on this topic, I will throw up a link to one of the informative threads about it HERE!!!
    I will also include a short list of some of the great combination of ingredients including,
    WPH,
    Leucine,
    Beta-Alanine,
    Free-form amino acids and
    Electrolytes/minerals.
    Again this is a top notch supplement with top notch ingredients, check out the links and see for yourself.

Pumps

I did not really notice too much for increased pump, but I did notice a more "Full Muscle" look. As in after I was done working out later in the day I would still have fuller looking and feeling muscles.

Endurance/Focus

My focus and endurance were dramatically increased. I had very similar results using AEN's IXC which I used again stacked with IntrAbolic, I also used a lot more Supersets as well as lowering rest times trying to go with 60 seconds or less and I still had great gains in endurance and stamina. At times I also added more sets or more exercises then I had planned because I just had so much left in me I didn't want to leave the gym.

Strength

This is something that AEN claims it says it will Boost Explosive Muscular Strength & Increase Endurance. Well I say you can look through my log. There were a lot of PR's set actually I think that there was a new PR almost every exercise. Including great gains in Deadlifts!

Cost

On this site it is $35.99 for a 20 day supply, which is great I was working out 4-5 days a week so it lasted a month and depending on your schedule it could last longer. It is also a great price because of it's ingredients it is more like 3+ supplements put into one so you do not have to buy 3 or more different things just to get what 1 scoop of IntrAbolic will give you.

Overall

I highly recommend this supplement to anyone.
    I would say that the best result from me using IntrAbolic was they increase in endurance. It was dramatic, I was able to get longer workouts done in a shorter time. As well I found that there were times when I was finished working out and still had some energy so I would end up throwing in another set or two or even adding exercises.

I would also like to add the Mix ability is 10/10 all it takes is a little shake roughly 10-20 seconds, and some time to settle and it would be mixed 100%.

As well the taste I started mixing IntrAbolic with almost double the suggested amount of water but as my use of it went on I was continually lowering the water until I was at the recommended amount of water and I was enjoying the taste, I was looking forward to the taste and benefits of IntrAbolic. I would like to add that after this I purchased 2 tubs of IntrAbolic, so I am not only saying its good and recommending it I am going to continue to use it.

IntrAbolic Highlights:

1. Stimulate Muscle Growth
    2. Fight Muscle Breakdown
    3. Boost Explosive Muscular Strength & Increase Endurance
    4. Increase Muscle Fullness and Vascularity
    5. IntrAbolic-Peptides provide rapidly absorbed, low-molecular weight di- and tripeptides
    6. Blends easily with spoon or in water bottle

Reviewed much earlier than him becoming an AEN rep

Originally Posted by Mr.Farang View Post

FINAL REVIEW

Approximately 2 ~ 3 weeks prior to this IntrAStack log, I started to train weights again. It was hard coming back from injury. There was no sweat, no kick, no muscle "feel" & lack of motivation to go to gym. I have to drag myself to lift iron. Each step & each rep felt so discouraging. I swear I wanted to give up lifting iron all together.

With the baby coming, I want to set examples to him. I can?t be a couch potatoes flipping through TV channels all the time. He?s going to learn that a fit body is priceless in any given day. And most of importantly, I cannot pass out in front of my kid whilst chasing him around.

The injury delivered several blows to my cardio & muscle building mechanism. These are the ones I could think of. A 50 ~ 60% strength loss, fat gain, appetite loss, stamina loss, just to name a few.

In comes the anabolic nurses (see picture above), I was told they stimulate muscle growth, fight muscle breakdown, build stamina by reducing H+, enhances gym performance, bring mental focus, etc.

Now that?s good thing and I did a log on them. The point of the log is to ease myself into training again, recover stamina, enhance gym training endurance and reduce some bodyfat + bodyweight.

Mental Focus
    10/10

It wasn't easy for me to go back to gym. Once I started that SteelEdge and IntrABolic, you almost zoned out. You just want to complete the preplan training of the day. I almost never think of tiredness, yawning except on occasions during the leg days (typically sundays) which is very much due to lack of air circulation in the gym.

From injury to do trisets compounded with 2 bodyparts (6 sets at a go), that really requires a lot of focus and never give up attitude. I rate this combo a 10 for this aspect.

Endurance/Recovery
    10/10

This is a major plus point for IntrABolic. Since I do a lot of tri-sets compounded with 2 different bodyparts back-to-back, a lot of endurance is required. I am reducing my rest count to boost my stamina for the majority portion of this log. Without some kind of endurance/ recovery enhancement, I wouldn't have lasted this log. The quick recovery is very much apparent with the lack of lactic acid.

Stamina Building
    10/10

Stamina is so much better after merely 1 week of training and cardio. The effect is more pronounced during my cardio & play days. I could see myself covering longer distance, shorter rest time, more laps, more sets of play within a preset timing.

Strength
    8/10

Perhaps with muscle endurance & recovery, you almost wanted to test your very next strength level. I didn't measure the strength consistently. It is not the point of this log.

Fat Loss
    8/10

I do want to lose some bodyweight and fat. Not a key measure of this log, however. I let the training and eating take its course. So I lost some 5 ~ 6lbs pounds during the log. My shirts & pants are looser most definitely. My glutes don't feel as heavy as before. LMAO!!! HAHAHAAHA!!!! Without a big glutes, I couldn't be the rump shaker no more. LMAO!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!

Muscle Growth
    7/10

A little surprising to me. Not a major point in this log because I was planning to grow some serious mass. But I have some stretch marks most notably on my biceps. It would have been more visible if I am a fair white chicken!

Taste
    8/10

I rated it at 8 because it is better than purple draank. I have bad experience with some purple draank due to the need to soak the bottle caps overnight.

This is to remove the purple draank smell left on the cap. Even after I washed the cap, it still have that weird stink smell.

The other thing is this IntrABolic is too sweet for my liking. I have diluted it with at least 1.2lit water every time. I prefer SteelEdge taste.

Overall
    9.5/10

You found me one happy user....................................

Special Thank you to AEN & Crew for giving me positive encouragements during my injury. You guys introduced me to IntrABolic and found a happy user in the end.

It's tough for AEN & Crew to tolerate my bull****s all the time. Not only myself but also my schizo other half Mr. Froggy. He might have posted things that don't meet everybody's eyes. For that, I salute you with a glass of SteelEdge & Anabolic IntrApple Juice.

Now, send me 10 empty Steeledge or IntrABolic tubs. Or I'll flood your inbox with ban worthy videos & pictures!

The one and only Farang!

Originally Posted by TacticalNuke View Post
    Sorry if there's some format for this that I'm not following.

Anyway, I'm just about finished up with my second tub of Intrabolic and I feel it's time to write about it. I've got another 2 tubs waiting and for the time being I can't see replacing it with anything else.

Things I've noticed:

Hunger post-workout - while taking Intrabolic I've noticed I'm much less hungry after my workouts. Now, this can't be because I'm drinking a bunch of water, as I've done that before. I no longer get that ravenous hunger after a workout to the point where I'll eat anything to make it go away. I'm still hungry, but it's controllable. To me this means it's doing something to fuel my body during my workouts. I have a very high metabolism and for a product to work at keeping my hunger in check is quite an accomplishment. It keeps me from binging but it also lets me know that my body is getting the fuel it needs.

Stamina - this is the second main area in which it improves my workout. I feel like I can definitely go longer and harder with this product than I could with just plain water. I don't get hungry or feel like I need some sugar/carbs during my workouts anymore (this used to happen).

Taste - the green apple taste is okay when you first use it, but it definitely gets better over time (or rather, I get used to it). I don't mind it anymore, although people at the gym probably think my pre-workout meal is a bag of apple jolly ranchers. I found the sweet spot for me is 12 oz of water.

Mixing - I find it very easy to mix and a few shakes, let it sit for 5 minutes, then go is all that's needed.

Price - it's the most expensive product that I take, given that it's 20 servings for around $32. To me, it's worth it.

Hope that sums it up well. For those of you interested in the product I recommend giving a tub a try and seeing how you like it. I'm normally a very skeptical person (don't do much else except protein, creatine, multi, fish-oils, and experimenting with test boosters) but I think that this is one product that is worth getting.
    From a skeptic

Originally Posted by UBkid View Post
    Mhmm, well I had never thought of that. But now that you mention it, I would have to say less than usual actually. How does that correlate to the stack?

Today was my last day on the IntraXcell, IntrAbolic stack. Great day again. I'm not just saying this to butter up to the company or the reps; this stack really was great and I certainly noticed increased endurance and strength. Primarily, my rep count went through the roof. Being a hard gainer everything seem to tougher, not just gaining weight, but pushing weight as well. Considering I was bulking I suppose some the performance increase could be contributed to such a surplus of calories and I mean up until I started using the stack I noticed I was making progress but I've made significantly more progress over the one month that I used these products. Overall I really enjoyed these products, simple, taste good, effective...that's all that matters. Over the month one the stack I have gained 7lbs and 1.2 % BF. Needless to say I am ex tactic! Granted there was an increase in bf percentage so my gains weren't purely muscle but for a hard gainer like me its so rewarding to see the scale jump up like that, it really is.

Well the stack is done, log is done, I am sad there is no more left!

I would just like to thank everyone at AEN and especially Sebastian for hooking me up after he had closed his offer on *********.net.
    moar