Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Haximus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haximus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haximus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haximus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haximus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haximus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haximus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haximus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haximus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haximus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haximus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking

Originally Posted by kay_kakes View Post
    thos wings r small. how r u supposed to fly w/ them????

redbull gives u wiiings lol
    "The more jacked i get the more **** i gotta handle on the streets."
    "I'm starting to grow afraid of my own strength. I don't understand what I am becoming."

cibcyuri has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cibcyuri has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cibcyuri has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cibcyuri has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cibcyuri has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cibcyuri has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cibcyuri has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cibcyuri has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cibcyuri has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cibcyuri has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cibcyuri has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nice tatt, I really thought it would be ugly as hell. Most wings tats I've seen are really bad.

yours actually looks cool, I'd keep it for what its worth
    "strong pics!"
    Real Girls Thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112094631

reps for life:
    M1k3y

on recharge

R.I.P. Attention Whore Thread

Negs on spread: SUSprinter

♂Nice Ass Crew♀

IzRiot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzRiot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzRiot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzRiot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzRiot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzRiot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzRiot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzRiot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzRiot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzRiot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzRiot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Even if you think a tattoo your significant other gets is tacky, if they want it and like it, you should learn to embrace it because "tacky" and things like that are social stigmas and choosing a social stigma over a loved one and their enjoyment of their own body is petty.

why look down on the enjoyment of others when you can simply learn to share the enjoyment.
    Find your own path, my footsteps are hard to follow.

Proud Member of the "I lost 100 Pounds Club"!
    357lbs-> 245lbs Now cutting to start fighting in Mixed Martial Arts @ 220.

Training thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114053801

BJJ leniage:
    Helio Gracie-> Royler Gracie-> Saulo Ribeiro-> Rodrigo Pinheiro-> Luis Rubalcava-> Me

anonymous
    how can you fly with wings that small

IzRiot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzRiot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzRiot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzRiot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzRiot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzRiot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzRiot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzRiot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzRiot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzRiot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzRiot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Haximus View Post
    thos wings r small. how r u supposed to fly w/ them????
    Originally Posted by DontTreadOnMe View Post
    /facepalm

(edit: I think they look pretty cool, those big ones looked wicked cool IMO.)
    Find your own path, my footsteps are hard to follow.

Proud Member of the "I lost 100 Pounds Club"!
    357lbs-> 245lbs Now cutting to start fighting in Mixed Martial Arts @ 220.

Training thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114053801

BJJ leniage:
    Helio Gracie-> Royler Gracie-> Saulo Ribeiro-> Rodrigo Pinheiro-> Luis Rubalcava-> Me

gangster of satisfaction quietstormx1's Avatar
    quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i apologize for not reading 8+ pages of posts but heres my 2 cents...

i personally find tattoos on girls sexy...if they are done right (Samantha08s tattoo = ).

if they are done wrong, like a tramp stamp, then they look bad and make the girl look like an idiot. the bottom line tho is its YOUR body. you should be able to do whatever you want to it. whatever he feels or thinks his strictly his opinion, not what you should do. you and him both need to realize this. if you wanna get a tattoo he can voice his opinion and let you know how he feels about it but ultimately, its your decision since its your body. if he chooses to break up with you over a tattoo, then obviously his feelings arent strong enough for you and you should consider it a way of "weeding out the bad ones"...

if he really cares for you he would look past the tattoo and look at you emotionally. a tattoo is on the skin...it doesnt change what kind of person you are.

buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000)
    This really turned into an epic thread.

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think most tattoos are ridiculous and trashy, and the majority of people get them hoping to obtain a certain 'image', which is fail in itself because that 'badboy' (or 'badgirl') image from tats is played out now because so many people get them.

If someone seriously gets a tat because it 'means' something to them, well, that's one thing, all others are kinda meh.

Girls with tats are naturally looked at as being more slutty/trashy, not just my own perspective, but just about every guy I know feel's the same (even the ones with tats).

Personally, I'm attracted to women with class (unfortunately females my own age don't have it, or only the rich ones do and they are sorta out of my financial league). I don't think a tattoo would necessarily be a 'deal breaker' for me, because some females can pull off a tat nicely (one forum member comes to mind), but if I was dating a girl and she got a tat without even mentioning it to me I'd certainly lose a bit of respect for her. Its a permanent alteration to physical appearance.

Ladies, how would you feel if one day your bf/husband decided to become anorexic or bulimic? Or would completely let him self go, just eat all day with no exercise, and get fat?

What about if he decided to do something random like split his tongue or put a bone threw his nose?

If you're fine with all these things good for you, but wouldn't you kinda like for him to at least MENTION he's about to do something that will alter his physical appearance for the rest of his life?

In the end I think everyone has a right to do what they wanna do with their own body, cause really its affecting their lives. But if you're married/in a relationship at least have the common decency to talk it over with your spouse/SO. For the record I think those small-ass chicken wings look ridiculous. If you're gonna do something, don't half ass it.
    Last edited by guest89; 09-17-2008 at 01:41 PM.

Amelia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amelia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amelia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amelia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amelia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amelia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amelia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amelia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amelia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amelia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amelia will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by guest89 View Post
    Ladies, how would you feel if one day your bf/husband decided to become anorexic or bulimic? Or would completely let him self go, just eat all day with no exercise, and get fat? What about if he decided to do something random like split his tongue or put a bone threw his nose?
    Dude, those first two are medical disorders, those take a long type to grow and develop as opposed to a tatt which takes what, two hours at most depending on size and color? The weight issue would also develop over time b/c most people probably wouldn't wake up and think "damn, I'm going to start shoveling food in my face and be a fat ***" for no reason. The other two are so extreme that more often than not you will know way ahead of time if your partner has those tendencies and should be prepared. Bottom line is with the tatt that while notice in advance is nice (b/c it's respect to the SO), it's not required.
    Last edited by Amelia; 09-17-2008 at 03:17 PM.
    A female gamer? No way!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right." - Henry Ford

"It's not about how hard you can hit - it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward - how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." - Rocky Balboa

SamsoniteP is a complete loser! (-2000) SamsoniteP is a complete loser! (-2000) SamsoniteP is a complete loser! (-2000) SamsoniteP is a complete loser! (-2000) SamsoniteP is a complete loser! (-2000) SamsoniteP is a complete loser! (-2000) SamsoniteP is a complete loser! (-2000) SamsoniteP is a complete loser! (-2000) SamsoniteP is a complete loser! (-2000) SamsoniteP is a complete loser! (-2000) SamsoniteP is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I just came back in to this thread to say that tattoo sucks lol

RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SamsoniteP View Post
    I just came back in to this thread to say that tattoo sucks lol
    You stupid mother****er.... are you 5? You already said it enough, now STFU.

RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Kirby28 View Post
    Who wants to bend over thier girlfriend, see that tattoo, start thinking about God watching you, and lose your wood?
    OP's tattoo aint bad.

I was bending this girl over once who had this massive tattoo of some butterfly wings that was also an evil face too......can't remember exactly how it was.... it was like one of those mind trick pictures.... THAT was a major boner shrinker... evil face staring at you....

ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LOL, laser removal for a boyfriend... Get real, dump him and find a man who likes tattoos, simple as that... He can't accept you, don't accept him. Done, over, close thrad.
    Professional Wrestler
    Current South Korea PWS Heavyweight Champion
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun

Updates?

I was thinking about what everyone said in previous posts. I gotta agree you sound like you are whooped on this dude. You two have slept together since first date? So pretty much lived with each other since first date then? Pretty damn fast IMO. You are too young for that. You are can't even drink legally! Ask anyone in their mid to late 20's about the bar "phase." And even besides that... there is a HUGE level of change from age 20-25. And BTW GL with the long distance thing.

I can't believe you are considering laser for him. Or are you letting the people here who dislike it get to you? If anything, add to it and make it bigger. Like two pairs of wings, one with horns and one with halo would be an idea. ( I think it's fine now though )

is staying positive! :) Miz-Zou's Avatar
    Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SaviorSix View Post
    In today's world, young women refuse to be accountable for their actions. They want to do whatever they feel like, and then wonder why people react the way they do.

You are free to do anything you want. But every decision comes with a consequence. Unfortunately very few girls within the 13-30 year old age group adhere by this fact of life.
    This!!!
    ★★★AJ Lee Crew★★★ - Officer of Punk Destruction
    ★★★EMMAlution Crew★★★ - Director of Broadcasting Down Under
    ✪ Rampaigers Crew ✪ - Head of Chocolate Application to Pasty Booty
    $$$ Sasha Banks Crew $$$ - President of Ratchet Relations

mWo

throwanade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) throwanade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) throwanade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) throwanade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) throwanade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) throwanade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) throwanade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) throwanade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) throwanade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) throwanade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) throwanade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LeftNut View Post
    As for the thread subject.... suck it up and deal with it. These are simply the consequences of your actions. He doesn't need to put up with or accept anything. If he finds them unattractive then he finds them unattractive, if you like them and want them then you do. There is absolutely no issue here other than what you are making of it.
    Originally Posted by BJplayer View Post
    Everyone here keeps focusing on the guy in this relationship and his behavior. But this really isnt about him. Or tatoos for that matter. This is about some fairly deep issues that SHE has. SHE sounds like the one with self confidence issues, not him. SHE IS so eager to please him that she is already prepared to get lazer surgery because he doesnt like something very meaningful to her? And they have only been dating a few months? Now she is wanting to text him and scared of what he might do, or not do, like some 13 year old child? The balance of power in this relationship is tilted way too far in his direction. Part of that is probably because he is older and can easily manipulate a younger and less mature female. But the other part has something to do with her own feelings of self worth and abject insecurity. This relationship will NOT last long term, but more importantly, it is unhealthy for HER in the short term. SHE desperately needs to mature a little bit before she is ready for adult relationships. And by that I mean, she needs to become more comfortable with herself before she is ready to bring a man into the picture. I see some rough times ahead for her if she stays with this man. And he will evenutally tire of a partner who is so weak, insecure, and easily manipulated. Men dont want a complete pushover, we want a strong partner. And she just aint there yet. Just my 2 cents...
    Originally Posted by BJplayer View Post
    This isnt about him, its about you! You are terribly insecure and immature. You need to bag this relationship and go work on YOU, and quit spazzing over texting some grown ass man. Do you think a adult man wants to date someone so incredibly insecure? He will run over you and eventually get tired of such a pushover. It is inevitable that this relationship will not last. Your insecurity and lack of maturity will kill it. You are not ready to be involved with a man if you feel so poorly about your own self worth. Its just a fact. Get it of it and go find out more about YOU and why you are so insecure. Until then you wont make a good long term partner for anyone.
    Originally Posted by SmoovJ View Post
    OP, you should have informed him about the tattoo first if you really care about him. Some people are not into tattoos on girls. I like tattoos but the only place I would want my girl to have a tattoo would be her lower back or front hip and they have to be small. I can understand why he feels the way he does. You didn't even let him know about it so he feels kind of disrespected. Nothing controlling about that. When people are in relationships, it's because they care about each other and they usually care what the other person does. It's because he cares aabout you. If he just wanted to use you for sex, he wouldn't give a damn.
    Originally Posted by buyerofmtg View Post
    This thead is so interesting and funny to read at the same time, because everyone's advice comes from their personal opinions of tattoos. Every guy who thinks they are trashy says he is justified, every guy who wouldn't mind if his girlfriend had a tattoo says he's a controlling douchebag.

Can't fault the guy for his personal opinion that putting permanent ink on yourself makes you less attractive. I would think and have thought the same thing of women. You said above that getting this done made it look like you are just some naive 20 year old girl to him. You are 100% correct. Someone else tried to deny that he was thinking this, but having probably a more similar mindset to the guy you are dating, I can tell you that this is IMMEDIATELY what I thought. It just depends on whose opinion you ask as to whether a tattoo makes you seem impulsive or not. Tons of guys like them. Many don't.

I have to agree with BJplayer though - and don't take this as an insult I'm just telling you from experience, that you need to mature without a relationship for a while. You are like every other 20 year old girl. From everything you've posted you are a textbook case of someone who needs and wants to be in a relationship - all the time. I can, and I believe most guys can, tell if a girl is a girl that needs to be in a relationship or can be happy completely alone. If you are one of those girls who needs to be in a relationship, you fall in love with EVERY guy you date. For every guy you date, he feels that much less special to you because he knows if he was anyone else, you'd love him too, as long as he was giving you attention. Impulsivity is a KEY trait among girls that fall in love with every guy they date. When he found out you got some random ass tattoo, and never even mentioned it to him, this all probably went through his mind within a few seconds.

Originally Posted by SaviorSix View Post
    In today's world, young women refuse to be accountable for their actions. They want to do whatever they feel like, and then wonder why people react the way they do.

You are free to do anything you want. But every decision comes with a consequence. Unfortunately very few girls within the 13-30 year old age group adhere by this fact of life.

Thanks girl! I really needed a female opinion on this
    ^ You like to hear what you want to hear.

The point is:

A tattoo is permanent, it shouldnt be compared to a haircut. The fact that the bf wasn't aware, means it was it an impulsive act, to him a sign of immaturity.

In addition to immaturity, your bf is against tattoos. Yes, guys usually care about what their gf does to their body. Plus as someone else said, he'd be seeing the tat a lot more than you will. To some people, it is disgusting to deface your body with ink for any reason. Then there is also stigma attached with tattoos- that it is slutty/whorish/nonwifey. Others may like it, but he is not one of them. Either way, you deal with the consequences.

I think you are not on the same level with the bf. Read the above posters.

N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    All I'm going to say is, if I'm in a relationship ( which I am.. for 1 year 7 months plus ) I would hate my girlfriend to do something behind my back even if it has nothing to do with me, why hide it? I'm not saying stuff like going to the grocery store and not telling me but getting a tattoo which is a lifelong commitment stamped on your body is different. You shouldhave consulted him, because who knows maybe if you spoke about it he wouldhave been ok with it after you told him the reasons why you were getting it.

EDIT:

Also, most tattoos on girls look slutty IMO.
    If its something tiny and cute than its different but wings on your back...? I'm guessing you are going to be wearing a lot more "revealing" tee shirts and what not, doesn't really cover wife material.
    I also like how you're answering to the replies that you like and the ones you dont you are ignoring.

EDIT:
    Again, lol...
    Some of you people sound retarded... Oh you should look past the tattoo and look at your insides...
    A tattoo is very revealing physically but it also has a mental side. A tattoo isnt only a thing on your body but it says something about you.
    Last edited by N01SYtZ; 09-18-2008 at 07:47 PM.
    PSN: KILLEMALLDNTFRNT

Originally Posted by N01SYtZ View Post
    A tattoo isnt only a thing on your body but it says something about you.

DUDE!

What does MY tattoo say?

Electrical is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Electrical is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Electrical is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Electrical is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Electrical is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Electrical is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Electrical is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Electrical is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Electrical is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Electrical is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Electrical is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by metalman302 View Post
    DUDE!

What does MY tattoo say?
    SWEET!
    IT Contractor: feel free to ask me anthing about the industry...

I Lost 115#s bruh TheVanillaGorilla's Avatar
    TheVanillaGorilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVanillaGorilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVanillaGorilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVanillaGorilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVanillaGorilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVanillaGorilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVanillaGorilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVanillaGorilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVanillaGorilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVanillaGorilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVanillaGorilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think tatts on chicks are the hottedt thing ever.
    Herbalife Yo

Strong as Fuuuu

Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how is this thread still going, dump this control freak already.

roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Not a big fan of tattoos on girls, but if he likes you he'll overlook that (I would).

Then again, my girlfriend openly expresses her distaste for mine but again, overlooks them..
    I am jack's weak lifting

johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Smile Be true to yourself!!!!!

If this really is an issue for him, then I'd kick his butt to the curb!!! You're a good looking woman and someone who is going to be with you needs to love ALL of you, and yes, that includes the tats. Good luck sweetie. Johnny
    You're never too old to be the person that you were meant to be.

captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Excuse me, your seatbelt seems to be broken. What do you recommend I do?

RMail RMail RMail RMail RMail RMail RMail RMail RMail RMail RMail
    That tat is pretty ugly. The wings are to small.

85_305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 85_305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 85_305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 85_305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 85_305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 85_305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 85_305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 85_305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 85_305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 85_305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 85_305 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by pay tribute View Post
    The fact that you place value in an online reputation system proves you spend too much time online and too little time in the gym. So STFU, pussy.
    Damn I like this guy.. he says things as he sees them. Something people are becoming more and more affraid to do (hell, look at our damn election) Love the sig also.

Where in NC? Bragg, by chance?
    18 years old
    5' 11"
    186lbs
    bench- 320x5
    Mil. Press- 220x4
    Leg Press- 680x8
    Curl- 65
    Straight/EZ bar curl- 130
    Hamstring Curl- 180x10
    Row- 180x8
    Pulldowns- 220x4
    8.5% BF
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Now: 22.5
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 212
    Lift:
    Dumbell press: 190lb x8
    Dumbell curl: 130lb x8
    Machined bp: 380lb x8
    12%bf

Airborne, ALL THE WAY

old_Mark_NW is just really nice. (+1000) old_Mark_NW is just really nice. (+1000) old_Mark_NW is just really nice. (+1000) old_Mark_NW is just really nice. (+1000) old_Mark_NW is just really nice. (+1000) old_Mark_NW is just really nice. (+1000) old_Mark_NW is just really nice. (+1000) old_Mark_NW is just really nice. (+1000) old_Mark_NW is just really nice. (+1000) old_Mark_NW is just really nice. (+1000) old_Mark_NW is just really nice. (+1000)
    not bad.

captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    man i remember this thread and the lols contained therein
    Excuse me, your seatbelt seems to be broken. What do you recommend I do?

scarletngrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) scarletngrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) scarletngrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) scarletngrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) scarletngrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) scarletngrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) scarletngrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) scarletngrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) scarletngrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) scarletngrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) scarletngrey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think its an ugly tattoo.

Plus you did it without even telling your boyfriend? Wtf woman.

Who let you stray from the kitchen anyway?

in b4 white knights.
    Just Starting Out/Currently On:

Optimum 100% Whey
    Controlled Labs GreenMag
    Universal Animal Pak

rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DontTreadOnMe View Post
    "How are the children supposed to learn if they cant even fit in the building?"

aware?