Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 LastLast
    lakersfreak824 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am 16 years old, about 5'9, 135 lbs, and at about 11% bodyfat.

I am starting a CKD and had a buncha questions. I'm trying to cut while if not gaining muscle at least maintaining it.

My first question is how often do you carb up. Should i do it after my last workout of the week on saturday just for saturday afternoon, saturday afternoon and sunday the whole day, or every tenth day?

Also should i just do keto for a couple weeks before starting to carb up regularly? And when carbing up, should I reduce the amount of fats (just keep the good fats) i'm eating or just add carbs over my fat and protein? and how much carbs should i eat to?

Lastly is my diet good?

1: 3 Whole eggs, 1 Slice Cheese, Multi-Vitamin
    2: 1 Scoop Whey Protein, 1 Tbs Olive Oil
    3: 1 Scoop Whey Protein, 1 Tbs Olive Oil, 5 Almonds
    4: 5 Chicken Sausages, 2 Eggwhites, 1 Yolk, Multi-Vitamin, Fish-Oil
    5: 1 Scoop Whey Protein (Post-Workout)
    6: 3.5 oz Chicken Breast, 1 Tbs Olive Oil, 10 Almonds, Multi-Vitamin
    7: 1 tbs Peanut-Butter, 5 Almonds, 1 Slice Cheese, Fish-Oil

It roughly adds up to be around 1800 calories, 150g protein, 100g fat, and about 20g - 35g carbs.

Am i taking in enough fat and protein or is my protein too high?

hayate88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I also want to give keto a try, cause i too would like to shed my unsightly fat. But with all this information in several different threads, it really just confuses me. More importantly about the "fat" content. Growing up and even now I general stay away from "fatty" foods thinking it will hinder my bf% loss and now im suppose to eat it with my protein intake? If it works, ill down that olive oil right now! Here's what i'm working with.

-stats: Height 5'11, Weight: 175-180 BF%: guessing mid 20's cause i can grab a handful of fat!

-I do full body work outs 4 times a week, leaving the 3 days out of my week for rest days and basketball for an hour.

-I also do p90x interval x plus everyday either in the morning/afternoon/night (mostly morning)
    why? i want to shed the bf%

-Diet, i was on the low cal, low fat, high protein with little carbs here and there.
    protein mostly from milk and chicken breasts.
    carbs from peruvian beans and vege. (spinach, cabbage, lettuce)
    will throw in oatmeal time to time for more carbs or for fiber to relieve constipation.

It worked to the point where i lost inches off my waist, clothes are getting loose, new pants are fitting, etc. However the scale stands from 175-180. (175 is when i sweat and lose all that water weight)

I've gained considerable mass in biceps, tri, chest, back. however i can still grab a handful (really mean a handful of skin and fat! :[ ) on stomach, hips, inner thighs and back.

I really want to try keto with the rage of success i hear from it. But i really need some help on how to start it properly. IE. How the hell do you get so much fat in you macros? Do i really just take a tablespoon of olive oil and swallow? If i can't do cottage cheese or salad dressing (makes me gag) Should i just eat loads of cheese and olive oil to reach my fat macros?

Thanks in advance.

19JasonB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 19JasonB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 19JasonB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 19JasonB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 19JasonB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 19JasonB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 19JasonB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hey ive been cuttting on 1800 calories ad wanna try carb cycling but it all confusing can i please have some help

peachestke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peachestke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peachestke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peachestke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peachestke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peachestke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peachestke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peachestke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peachestke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peachestke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peachestke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just wondering if you knew how to tell if you carb'ed up too much? Just because I read that theres alternative ways to tell if you're in Ketosis and I'm starting to notice them (other than ketostix). However I generally don't feel that good after eating carbs on carb up days. I don't feel bad, just not good like my body is trying to reject them.

Sometimes you don't have time to calculate the macros or the %'s in the food you eat on the go; I had to eat dinner out and didnt know exactly what I was eating. So I was just curious if theres things like bloating and digestive issues I should watch out for next time.

Thanks

pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thats not keto, way too much carbs....just have your carbs from veggies

the diet consists of eating fats
    NI GALLINA NI BOSTERO, DEL ROJO HASTA LOS HUEVOS

NZHighRolla will become famous soon enough. (+50) NZHighRolla will become famous soon enough. (+50) NZHighRolla will become famous soon enough. (+50) NZHighRolla will become famous soon enough. (+50) NZHighRolla will become famous soon enough. (+50) NZHighRolla will become famous soon enough. (+50) NZHighRolla will become famous soon enough. (+50) NZHighRolla will become famous soon enough. (+50) NZHighRolla will become famous soon enough. (+50) NZHighRolla will become famous soon enough. (+50) NZHighRolla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 19JasonB93 View Post
    hey ive been cuttting on 1800 calories ad wanna try carb cycling but it all confusing can i please have some help
    The Jist.

When your on a ketogenic diet you usually get upwards of about 30 grams of carbohydrates a day. The carbohydrates you consume get broken down into glucose (sugar) and sent to the blood stream which is then used by your muscles and organs for energy.

But since ketogenic diets restrict carbohydrate intake there is not enough glucose in your blood stream to use as energy and that's when your body starts to use your reserve glucose (called glycogen) which is stored in your liver and muscles. When glycogen runs low you start to feel sluggish, have slower reaction time and your lifts turn to shit.

Cyclical Ketogenic Diet.

Basically CKD lets you re-feed every week after the two week induction phase so your body can re-stock its glycogen storage and that lets you lift harder and have more energy as opposed to a traditional Ketogenic Diet (TKD) where your glycogen stores are always low and you have little to no energy to lift or do cardio.

Sorry for the long winded post

MagnusPrime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'm sorry, but I started reading on page one of this thread...

Ravishing Rick Rude is my role model! I am a construction worker. My diet is not fantastic. I want to start this Keto thing cause I believe meat+fat=flavor! My problem is i don't know where to start. I'd have to carry all my meals in a small cooler or backpack. How do i accomplish hitting the numbers I need to hit and still work 12 hours a day!?

I am getting back into power lifting, but I don't want the gut. Think, Marius Pudgenowski (spelling?). I am doing the German Block Training so I work on all three major lifts three times a week. Total body beat down every time!

Somebody(Stonecold) Help!?

New_Start_2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) New_Start_2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) New_Start_2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) New_Start_2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) New_Start_2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) New_Start_2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) New_Start_2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) New_Start_2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) New_Start_2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) New_Start_2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) New_Start_2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey, quick question - would you recommend keto to someone looking to put on muscle mass and weight or is it primarily for people cutting?
    I'm unable to train for another week now out of 3 weeks off and though I might try out keto before I start back again. Currently eating 2600 calories 200 carbs 270 protein 80 fat. Would you recommend starting keto? Thanks

DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by New_Start_2010 View Post
    Hey, quick question - would you recommend keto to someone looking to put on muscle mass and weight or is it primarily for people cutting?
    I'm unable to train for another week now out of 3 weeks off and though I might try out keto before I start back again. Currently eating 2600 calories 200 carbs 270 protein 80 fat. Would you recommend starting keto? Thanks

I wouldnt, you're already super skinny.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=608052853&posted=1#post608052853

BEARS, CUBS, BULLS, HAWKS, SOX, MMA

New_Start_2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) New_Start_2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) New_Start_2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) New_Start_2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) New_Start_2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) New_Start_2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) New_Start_2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) New_Start_2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) New_Start_2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) New_Start_2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) New_Start_2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DustyChicago View Post
    I wouldnt, you're already super skinny.
    So what should I just continue with a 35C/40P/25F split as I am doing now until I am at a stage when I can cut - then do Keto?

thanks

armensti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armensti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armensti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armensti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armensti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armensti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armensti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armensti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armensti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armensti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armensti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok so i want to start my diet but im trying to figure out how much protein and fat i need.

i weight about 165 and about a year ago i did a bmi test which revealed that i burn 1800 calories a day. now to start my diet i would need about 140g of protein which equals to 560 calories. that leaves me with 1240 calories to get from fat. i know i need to take in less calories then what i burn so ideally i would only take 1000 calories from fat which equals to about 111g of fat. is this correct or am i way off?

lastaftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastaftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastaftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastaftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastaftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastaftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastaftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastaftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastaftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastaftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastaftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    can you write down your meals supplements and everything on the first page?

coopdogg369 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    idk if this has already been asked sorry if it has, but how many times a day did you eat? how much? and what was a few of your favorite things to eat while on keto?
    "Eighty percent of success is showing up"

Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Woah tkd does not stand for traditional keto diet. What the bro described was a standard keto diet. That's where you have no carb ups. A tkd is actually a targeted keto diet where you take in carbs before and after your workout and eat low carb the rest of the day.

zrottmann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    whoa that was very inspirational, thank you!

lbayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cardio

Gotta question,
    I am doing keto to lose fat i so succesfully stored around my abdomen (mind you, mostly and only there :S) I weigh lift (just to be toned and buff ) and I do cardio, 40 minutes running mostly. I read previously running is a no no. Can someone explain further?
    Thx

Ph.D Science of Brosophy impakt1's Avatar
    impakt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impakt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impakt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impakt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impakt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impakt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impakt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impakt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impakt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impakt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impakt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lakersfreak824 View Post

I am starting a CKD and had a buncha questions. I'm trying to cut while if not gaining muscle at least maintaining it.

My first question is how often do you carb up. Should i do it after my last workout of the week on saturday just for saturday afternoon, saturday afternoon and sunday the whole day, or every tenth day? For your first carbup, it should be 2 weeks after you start keto. After that, Carb up after your last depletion workout on friday and saturday until midnight. Depending on your body and weight, you may only need a single carb up meal or a little more, not a full 4 meals worth.

Also should i just do keto for a couple weeks before starting to carb up regularly? And when carbing up, should I reduce the amount of fats (just keep the good fats) i'm eating or just add carbs over my fat and protein? and how much carbs should i eat to? Read above. Carb up days should be the reverse of your normal keto days. 60-65% C, 30-35% P, 5% F.
    I go by 1g P per body weight, 2g C per body weight, rest fat. Adjust accordingly to your desired calorie intake.

Lastly is my diet good?

[b]This is repeated time and time over again. Keep your protein shake for postworkout. I'd be weary of sausages because of the numerous ingredients in them. At 100g fat, that's only 50% of your your macros where keto calls for 60-65%.

It roughly adds up to be around 1800 calories, 150g protein, 100g fat, and about 20g - 35g carbs.

This is repeated time and time over again. Keep your protein shake for postworkout. I'd be weary of sausages because of the numerous ingredients in them. At 100g fat, that's only 50% of your your macros where keto calls for 60-65%. You need more fat. Since you're new to keto, stick to 20g C until you get adjusted to it and can tell how many C you can eat to still be in keto. Protein should be 1g P for bodyweight so stick to 135g P.
    See bold.

impakt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impakt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impakt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impakt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impakt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impakt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impakt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impakt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impakt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impakt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impakt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by New_Start_2010 View Post
    At your height/weight ratio, I wouldn't reccommend going on keto. There are others who will say keto is a lifestyle, but for me, I use it more for cutting. At 2600, how much weight are you putting on a week. Usually the best calories to consume are 100-500 over maintenance to not too much get extra fat. It's really up to you though. Slow, clean bulk over fast, dirty bulk where you'll have to cut more. There's alot of broscience saying you need 3k+ calories to grow muscles.

Originally Posted by coopdogg369 View Post
    idk if this has already been asked sorry if it has, but how many times a day did you eat? how much? and what was a few of your favorite things to eat while on keto?
    Meals are dependent on when you are hungry. Usually I have 3 meals/day with snacks in between if i'm hungry. How much eating depends on your desired caloric intake and macros.
    The recipes in the keto section have beeen nothing short of amazing. My gf and I made the pizza recipe posted by Roxie last night and let me tell you I was skeptical at first, but OMG best recipe ever.

passionforabs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Stonecoldtruth View Post
    Here is your chance, ask away. I do not have as much free time as I'd like to go searching in threads to give answers. So, go ahead, pick my brain.

While I may not be as hot as MarvVI, and I don't like veggies as much as Eileen, I consider myself to be one of the more active reputable sources for ketogenic information.

SCT

p.s. You can also ask non-keto questions too!
    Since you know a lot about keto can you please tell me if this is an OK diet plan for keto?? I'm starting keto tomorrow so I want to make sure I'll start it the right way

Meal 1 (PRE-WORKOUT): 6 eggs, coffee, 100g celery (3g carbs) or 80g blueberries (5.5g carbs)

Meal 2: protein shake mixed with water

Meal 3: 5oz chicken, 200g steamed spinach (0.8g carbs), 1 T olive oil

Meal 4: 100g grilled salmon, steamed spinach (0.4g carbs), 1 T olive oil

Meal 5: 2 strings cheese (0 carbs) or 50g cheddar cheese, 100g cucumber (3.6g carbs)

Meal 6 (Before bed): 2 tablespoons Natural PB and soya milk (light)-300 ml have only 0.6g carbs

I don't include bacon as I don't eat it-basically I don't like it and also, I don't like fried foods and staff like that so cheese is the only food that I can think which contains fat and I enjoy eating it!

I hope you get back to me!

Thank you in advance!

MinorSwoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MinorSwoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MinorSwoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MinorSwoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MinorSwoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MinorSwoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MinorSwoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MinorSwoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MinorSwoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MinorSwoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MinorSwoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    REP THIS POST SO I KNOW TO CHECK BACK HERE +negative or positive IDC+

Is it true in the absence of carbs you cant add muscle mass

MinorSwoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MinorSwoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MinorSwoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MinorSwoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MinorSwoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MinorSwoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MinorSwoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MinorSwoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MinorSwoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MinorSwoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MinorSwoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by lakersfreak824 View Post

Lastly is my diet good?

Brah, your cals are too low IMO

I lost 20lbs of pure fat on keto eating 2000-2500 cals
    My keto strips never changed color (i WAS in ketosis but it said i wasnt) because my body didnt pee out ketones. it knew how to use it efficiently enough and not waste

imo yer goin catabolic at 1800

-im only 85% accurate on these assumptions (i did lose 20lbs tho)

Volkan_Kurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Volkan_Kurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Volkan_Kurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Volkan_Kurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Volkan_Kurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Volkan_Kurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Volkan_Kurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Volkan_Kurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Volkan_Kurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Volkan_Kurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Volkan_Kurt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Can we just eat boiled eggs while on keto? eggs as the only protein and fat source, meaning i would consume about 12 eggs every day with some veggies.
    Losers think about doing something, winners do things before thinking.

wytchdoctur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wytchdoctur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wytchdoctur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wytchdoctur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wytchdoctur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Volkan_Kurt View Post
    Can we just eat boiled eggs while on keto? eggs as the only protein and fat source, meaning i would consume about 12 eggs every day with some veggies.
    Hmm, well theoretically yes you could...I guess. Just be very careful when you go back to meat, as your digestive system wont be used to it after a long time of not taking any in.

If you are that determined and have the willpower to eat just eggs with veggies, go for it. For others, they may get bored and consequentially become unmotivated. Do what's comfortable to you and just stick with it
    The WytchDoctur Says:
    "Humans were built for change. Where's your humanity?"
    "How many grams of carbs did I have today..."
    "I'm gonna rip this place apart!"
    "F***ING SHREDDED!"

210 to 165 to 145.

Acheiving Human Aethetic....

One rep at a time

Registered User RockySavagewolf's Avatar
    RockySavagewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockySavagewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockySavagewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockySavagewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockySavagewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockySavagewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockySavagewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Just started KEto again

Just started Keto again after failing miserably a couple months ago. I've pretty much got it dialed in now and have lost about 8 pounds in 2 weeks(Now on day 14) which seems to be mostly fat. I have a question regarding fiber. I'm not going to the bathroom enough and I would like to clean myself out using Dr Natura's colonix program especially since when I "Go" I notice a difference on the scale. One of the products is an intestinal cleaner that is composed of mostly dietary fiber. The carb count is 10 Grams but the dietary fiber is 8 Grams. Being that this is the case, the net carbs would be 2 grams per tablespoon. Is this correct or should I worry about taking a tablespoon per day?

My other question is about the carb-up. I've yet to do one. I don't feel that I am lacking that much in the energy department and was wondering if it would be ok if I carb-up every 3-4 weeks instead of weekly? I would like to be in Keto as long as possible in between carb-ups to see the maximal amount of fat loss.

JohnnyB21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyB21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyB21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyB21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyB21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyB21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyB21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyB21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyB21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyB21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyB21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RockySavagewolf View Post
    Just started Keto again after failing miserably a couple months ago. I've pretty much got it dialed in now and have lost about 8 pounds in 2 weeks(Now on day 14) which seems to be mostly fat. I have a question regarding fiber. I'm not going to the bathroom enough and I would like to clean myself out using Dr Natura's colonix program especially since when I "Go" I notice a difference on the scale. One of the products is an intestinal cleaner that is composed of mostly dietary fiber. The carb count is 10 Grams but the dietary fiber is 8 Grams. Being that this is the case, the net carbs would be 2 grams per tablespoon. Is this correct or should I worry about taking a tablespoon per day?

Why not just eat broccoli, asparagus, spinach, and lettuce for your fiber? Metamucil would work too which is psyllium (fiber) (look for the sugar free one).

JB
    "Don't compare yourself to others, but to what you have been." - dvsness.

"...take whatever you want it's your body. Just don't come crying back because you've grown a set of tits and need to take viagra to get a hard on." ------- odw777

I went to a club last night. They played The twist, I did the twist. They played Jump, I jumped. They played "Come on Eileen"...I got kicked out.

RockySavagewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockySavagewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockySavagewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockySavagewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockySavagewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockySavagewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockySavagewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JohnnyB21 View Post
    Why not just eat broccoli, asparagus, spinach, and lettuce for your fiber? Metamucil would work too which is psyllium (fiber) (look for the sugar free one).

JB
    problem is, I don't like that stuff lol. Although, I will sometimes eat brocolli. As for carb up days, is it a bad idea to eat something I've been craving such as white castle cheesburgers or WEndy's??

JohnnyB21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyB21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyB21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyB21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyB21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyB21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyB21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyB21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyB21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyB21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyB21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RockySavagewolf View Post
    problem is, I don't like that stuff lol. Although, I will sometimes eat brocolli. As for carb up days, is it a bad idea to eat something I've been craving such as white castle cheesburgers or WEndy's??
    Sometimes you just have to man-up and do it. Melt some cheese over the brocolli, grill asparagus.

Metamucil....it's quick.
    "Don't compare yourself to others, but to what you have been." - dvsness.

"...take whatever you want it's your body. Just don't come crying back because you've grown a set of tits and need to take viagra to get a hard on." ------- odw777

I went to a club last night. They played The twist, I did the twist. They played Jump, I jumped. They played "Come on Eileen"...I got kicked out.

Perotti28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Perotti28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Perotti28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Perotti28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Perotti28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Perotti28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Perotti28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Perotti28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Perotti28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Perotti28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Perotti28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Might want to check out fitness fiber by ON, its 5 g dietary and 1 extra...

Thanks