Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Recovered Ameribrah headinahole's Avatar
    headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

WhiteFlood/GreenMag/PurpleWraath log..

Right off the bad I'm going to state I'm far from a body builder or even aspiring to be one. Just your average 7-4 construction worker with a sketchy diet. I have dropped my weight down from 264 to 190-195 over the last few years seriously adjusting my lifestyle. Anyways I have been lifting for the past week or so to prepare for the controlled labs combo. My job requires extensive manual labor so I don't think there's any risk of tears etc. My order of white flood came in today and the wraath/mag should be here saturday. My diet is pretty clean but nothing set because of work.

Started off with a fat scoop right about 30 mins before workout, 10 mins later my back and arms started to tingle and burn. Guess that is from the niacin, by the time I got the the gym I was fully revved. Here's my workout:

MID SECTION & AEROBIC WORK
    10 mins of HIIT
    Frog Crunches (2x12), Weighted sit-ups 2x12, Dips 2x8-10

CHEST
    Dumbbell Chest Press (2x10-12)
    Cable Crossovers, Pec Dec or Incline Flys (2x10-12)

BACK
    Wide Grip Pulldown (2x12)
    Seated Lat Row (2x10-12)

SHOULDERS
    Dumbbell Shoulder Press (2x10-12)
    or
    Shrugs 2x12

BICEPS
    Barbell or straight bar curls (2x10-12)

TRICEPS
    Triceps Press Machine or lying extensions (2x10-12)
    Pulley Pushdown (2x12)

LEGS
    Leg Press ](2x15)
    Leg Curl (2x10-12)
    Calf Raises (2x20)

I didn't pull any more reps but, my cardio was noticeably easier andoh my god the pump I had when leaving the gym. I could barely even drive the first half of the trip home. I'll update this thread daily with pics if there is any interest. I'm also taking glucosamine(great results), whey and twinlab's mutli.

Mike
    Last edited by headinahole; 07-10-2008 at 07:59 PM.

headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Today was an off day but I ended up taking a 1/2 scoop of flood this morning after a heavy workout and 10 hour shift yesterday, just getting out of bed took a pep talk.

Breakfast: 2 scoops of whey (I do this every morning regardless)
    1/2 scoop WF with around 8oz water
    green apple and blueberry muffin.

Peanuts until lunch

Lunch: 2 ham and cheese sandwiches(wheat bread) with a green tea
    protien bar

Peanuts

Dinner:
    Full course with porkchops, mash, corn, wheat toast... had 2 runs at that.
    2 scoops of whey

I have ran through one tub of no-xplod before. Had good results but had to choke it down and it cracked me out. The energy from the flood keeps me "in-tune" with the world, instead of being so scatter brained, which is a major benefit of this product.The missing components should be here tom. then it'll be off to the gym. I'm looking forward to the purple drank, and i'm sure it's obvious but I would like to state that I am in no way affiliated with controlled labs. Doing research of logs on here is what sold me on the stack. If anybody sees a flaw in my workout routine i'm open to suggestions, i'm basically going at it just with stuff I have read on the net.
    Last edited by headinahole; 07-11-2008 at 10:14 PM.

The rest of the stack arrived today, workout went great! Right now I am feeling completely depleted sipping on the whey chocolate goodness. I usually 250 at 2x12 on the leg extensions, today I was pulling 260 but failed on the 11th rep of the last set. Stayed with the same weight on everything else but it was noticeably easier, as the same with the rest of the workout. Topped it off with a 6 minute mile of HIIT on the elliptical.

My knee still can't handle serious cardio on pavement or treadmill but the glucosamine seems to be improving my pain but a notable amount. On a side note the purple wraath taste was down right HORRIBLE! Everything i've read praises this stuff, I don't know if it's b/c I went with 2 scoops or what but it was bordering on hard to drink. Once I got to really pushing it about 1/2 way through the routine, I couldn't even consume it anymore. The flood/mag mixed like kool-aid and taste was top-notch.

The most noticeable difference is the focus and determination I have when it comes to gym time. I look forward to getting off work or passing by the day off as soon as possible so I can get back into the gym, I have to be careful not to over-train.

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How much water did you use with the pw? I use 1 big scoop with 32ozs of water. Most people find that to be the perfect amount. Also, mix it early and let it sit in the frig, the colder it is the better it taste.

(Subbed)
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by headinahole View Post
    focus and determination
    = goes a long way
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by bull.dogz View Post
    How much water did you use with the pw? I use 1 big scoop with 32ozs of water. Most people find that to be the perfect amount. Also, mix it early and let it sit in the frig, the colder it is the better it taste.

(Subbed)
    You are most likely spot on with the 32oz of water, I'll try the fridge idea but just throwing some cubes in there before shaking has been working just fine. Two scoops of purple drank is just too much for the 20oz shaker I carry, I knocked it down to 1 just for a taste test this afternoon and it was 100x better but it was still strong. On the mag, would it be worth it to dose it on my off days? I still do about 1/2 mile of cardio and a set of crunches in the morning for circulation.

Side note: The shaker that they are giving away for the bigger orders kicks ass... I never thought i'd see the day where the whey wouldn't be a clumpy, cup wrecking mess.
    Last edited by headinahole; 07-12-2008 at 11:01 PM.

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Take your mag everyday. I made popcicles with mine for my off days.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Cool deal, I might have to try that popsicle idea... it's 102 degrees right now.

Cool deal, I might have to try that popsicle idea... it's 102 degrees right now.
    It was 114 out here last week. It's finaly cooled down to the 90's.

I cut the cardio and triceps out of my workout today, I don't know if it's something I ate but my stomach is upside down. Hence the reason I left work early, but since the gym is 2mins from work I decided to give it a run. I honestly wasn't feeling getting out of bed this morning. Rest of the workout went great, the wf keeps the pump for just about an hour, which happens to be about the length of my workout so that's nice. The biggest benefactor I've seen with the flood is If i'm not feeling the gym or work, mix it up and 30 mins later and it's whatever. It is still making me look forward to gym time.

Felt the purple wraath pulling me through today towards the end of my workout, a little breather and some sips did wonders if I was gassing on a set.

WF: 1 fat scoop w/ 1 scoop mag-- 30mins pre-workout--- finish while changing

Purple drank: 1 scoop during workout, sippin during workout---- on off days after my cardio/situp routine.

Mag: With the wf, and 1 scoop in the morning on off days.

It's been a week on the WF and I'm already starting to see visual results with some constant vascularity and my arms feel more "full".
    Last edited by headinahole; 07-14-2008 at 12:34 PM.

Feeling 100x better since the last post, had an amazing day at the gym. Seemed like I had been doing this workout for years as everything was just clicking, it was basketball night at the gym and since I missed the cardio from the last workout I played for around 2 hours. I think it's vital to mention that everytime I do this (once every 4-5 months), I can barely walk the next day do to shocking my hami's. I woke up this morning feeling extremely tight but 15 mins of stretching and breakfast had me up to par for the day.

I don't know what product is causing this for sure but I'm leaning towards the purple drank. I can still tell that I had a great workout but I'm nowhere near as wrecked as usual, which is a MAJOR MAJOR deal for me. My job is quite demanding at times and this happens to be one of those weeks, seeing as how one day missed at the gym = 2 days missed at the gym etc... It's nice to be able to sip some wf/gm and still be able to knock out the same routine, with the wraath on top so I don't feel like death in the morning. Seeing as how I don't have a workout partner or any other motivation, making myself hate my body, the internet and supplements have given me the extra push.

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I find the internet helps me out also. Especially creating a workout log.

Glad to hear you're feeling better also!

Originally Posted by 5Six View Post
    I find the internet helps me out also. Especially creating a workout log.

Glad to hear you're feeling better also!
    Thanks,
    Honestly draper's site/newsletter is good motivation for me, as well as the log. Not to sound like a dick but I could care less if anyone reads this, it's just something extra for personal motivation. Cool to see I'm not the only one that uses this for the extra push.

Just got home from work and i'm completely cashed, going to take a nap and fix up some drink. Hopefully I can make it to the gym later.

I've found that if I log things it make me accountable. Nobody wants to log...I sat around today...unless it's your off day of course. Glad your feeling better!!

donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice stack you have here.
    o_O

I've found that if I log things it make me accountable. Nobody wants to log...I sat around today...unless it's your off day of course. Glad your feeling better!!
    Thank you,
    Sitting around is still one of my favorite things to do, lol

Originally Posted by donoh View Post
    Nice stack you have here.
    Thanks

Well good news guys, a 45 minute nap and half of my wf/gm mix later I was primed for the gym. I can honestly say there is no way in hell I would've gotten off my ass and made the hike to the gym if it wasn't for the drink.

One of the teams were uneven on the court so I ended up splitting my workout with 45 mins of full court basketball. Then still had the gas for the leg chapter of my workout, I'm giving props to the wraath on this one. My legs are the weakest point of my body, my hami's and quads in particular. I mean they are bad, one day of leg workout 2 weeks ago and I'd be fighting doms for 2-3 days. Now it's not so much of a sore feeling, just tight, nothing a little stretching can't take out. I will most definately be re-upping on the wraath and most likely the flood, the jury is still out on the mag but i'm sure it will not be a disappointment.

I'm also running low on the gold standard, have some peptide 2.0 on the way. Had some samples of syntha-6 and I didn't like any of them, I'm not 100% sure because they're gone but I think they are the culprit behind the stomach issues from a few days ago.
    Last edited by headinahole; 07-17-2008 at 08:21 PM.

After this week I woke up feeling pretty damn sore/tight today, going to take some much needed rest and hit it hard tom. On a side note, peptide 2.0 is amazing.

mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    sub'd, good luck! I'll be starting this stack on aug 5th.

How much water do you have in the WF/GM preworkout drink?

also, do you carry 2 shakers to the gym? (serious, please dont laf.)
    Train hard, diet harder.

Rep back 100+

I drink at least a gallon of water/gatorade a day, especially days when I'm on this. No I do not carry two shakers to the gym, I mix the wf/gm at work and drink everybit. Pour the pw in my blender cup in the parking lot of the gym, all of these are incredibly easy to mix up, especially with a shaker/blender cup.
    Last edited by headinahole; 07-22-2008 at 04:17 AM.

Still going smooth,nothing notable besides up 10lbs in tricep extensions.

up 10lbs in tricep extensions.
    Excellent!!

j6-stone is on a distinguished road. (+10) j6-stone is on a distinguished road. (+10) j6-stone is on a distinguished road. (+10) j6-stone is on a distinguished road. (+10) j6-stone is on a distinguished road. (+10) j6-stone is on a distinguished road. (+10) j6-stone is on a distinguished road. (+10) j6-stone is on a distinguished road. (+10) j6-stone is on a distinguished road. (+10) j6-stone is on a distinguished road. (+10) j6-stone is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sub'd

Also interested in this stack. Right now its just work and whey.

Hope this continues to go well for you.
    Your only a work in progress if your making progress.

"And then one day it became clear to me all of this is a gift."
    "So I said to myself, 'Self'" (Thanks Granpda for that one.)

Off today, I drank 2 gallons of water at work and only went once. So I'm thinking I sweat enough for one day.

Sippin on the mag right now, feeling guilty that I didn't go to the gym today. Even though I was there yesterday and got in a damn good workout. The wraath really deminished any and all dehabilitaion I would usually get after killing myself in the gym like yesterday. Which in turn makes my life easier b/c I'm not thrashed when i show up to work...... MAJOR plus.

Back into the gym today, great news. I can actually perform squats now without my knee giving out! I had really really light weight on there, embarrassingly light (I can bench more) but I'm seeing it as progress.

Always better safe than sorry.

Always better safe than sorry.
    That's for sure, I'm still paying on my acl surgery. I'd have to sell a kidney if I trashed it again. My quads are REALLLY tight right now, hope I can walk in the morning.

myofibrillar hypertrophy Wild_Weasel's Avatar
    Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love this CL stack! Purple Wraath is by far the best supp I've ever used. Green Mag is a great product (I hated taking creatine in pill form which is why I bought it) and you get awesome bang for your buck with CL. I think I got an old batch of WF though (from Vitamin Shoppe), it doesn't mix well and there were some solid clumps in it when I opened it. I will either return it or try again after I cycle off of it for two weeks.

Good luck man!

P.S. - I'm with you on squats. I can't do...well, SQUAT when it comes to squats.
    YGBSM
    "In a world full of compromise, some men DON'T." - H&K slogan

"There aint no easy way, no there aint no easy way out." - BRMC

My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112745771

Originally Posted by Wild_Weasel View Post
    I love this CL stack! Purple Wraath is by far the best supp I've ever used. Green Mag is a great product (I hated taking creatine in pill form which is why I bought it) and you get awesome bang for your buck with CL. I think I got an old batch of WF though (from Vitamin Shoppe), it doesn't mix well and there were some solid clumps in it when I opened it. I will either return it or try again after I cycle off of it for two weeks.

Good luck man!

P.S. - I'm with you on squats. I can't do...well, SQUAT when it comes to squats.
    Yeah, I'm really liking the wraath. On the squats, well I was lifting more than this in middle school, of course I was 5'4 185(99% bodyfat) then. I don't give damn about being able to lift a house though. On a side note, I just got negged for thrashing a dude that punched his mom in the face... some people.
    Last edited by headinahole; 07-24-2008 at 04:33 PM.