Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Muze9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Favorite movie lines?

So who in this forum is one of the many that constantly quotes movie lines? Everyday it seems there is an instance when the timing is perfect for your favorite one-liner.

So, what are some of your favorite quotes?

Got My Flippy Floppies Noely Roller's Avatar
    Noely Roller is just really nice. (+1000) Noely Roller is just really nice. (+1000) Noely Roller is just really nice. (+1000) Noely Roller is just really nice. (+1000) Noely Roller is just really nice. (+1000) Noely Roller is just really nice. (+1000) Noely Roller is just really nice. (+1000) Noely Roller is just really nice. (+1000) Noely Roller is just really nice. (+1000) Noely Roller is just really nice. (+1000) Noely Roller is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

best line in the whole movie!
    ^BmBc^

CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Knockout Noel View Post
    Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

best line in the whole movie!
    I love that quote.
    lulz.

Pretty much any line from Pulp Fiction.
    My favorite being...
    "I'm a mushroom cloud laying Muther fuker, muther fuker!"
    R.I.P. Hector Bluntz
    I am sex yor butt.
    Sick Duck Crew.
    Stroke crew
    Mortal Enema Crew.
    Intent to penetrate Crew.
    https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kitchen-Dining-Potholders/zgbs/kitchen/678537011

That is a great line, but I'm drawing a blank??? What's the movie?

caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't quote movie lines very often, but...

When people use the word 'surely' I have replied with 'And don't call me Shirley' from Airplane.

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "I will not be pawed at thank you" when people touch me on the shoulder.

Doc Holiday quotes are always useable.

Got My Flippy Floppies Noely Roller's Avatar
    Noely Roller is just really nice. (+1000) Noely Roller is just really nice. (+1000) Noely Roller is just really nice. (+1000) Noely Roller is just really nice. (+1000) Noely Roller is just really nice. (+1000) Noely Roller is just really nice. (+1000) Noely Roller is just really nice. (+1000) Noely Roller is just really nice. (+1000) Noely Roller is just really nice. (+1000) Noely Roller is just really nice. (+1000) Noely Roller is just really nice. (+1000)
    billy madison
    ^BmBc^

andrewholler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andrewholler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andrewholler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andrewholler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andrewholler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andrewholler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andrewholler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andrewholler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andrewholler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andrewholler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andrewholler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?
    You got 6000? You know what to do.

Yes, that's it... can't believe I couldn't remember.

CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dave P View Post
    "I will not be pawed at thank you" when people touch me on the shoulder.

Doc Holiday quotes are always useable.
    Ringo: "I was just funnin'"
    Doc: "I wasn't."

Wyatt: "This aint your fight Doc, you don't gotta come."
    Doc: "That is a hell of a thing for you to say to me."
    R.I.P. Hector Bluntz
    I am sex yor butt.
    Sick Duck Crew.
    Stroke crew
    Mortal Enema Crew.
    Intent to penetrate Crew.
    https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kitchen-Dining-Potholders/zgbs/kitchen/678537011

Love Tombstone... "I'm Your Huckleberry"

Possibly the best line ever!

TinFoil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TinFoil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TinFoil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TinFoil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TinFoil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TinFoil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TinFoil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TinFoil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TinFoil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TinFoil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TinFoil has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    im the backwards man the backwards man, i can walk backwards faster than you can, im the backwards man the backwards man.-freddy got fingered

daddy would you like some sausage?

captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fukc you. pay me.
    Excuse me, your seatbelt seems to be broken. What do you recommend I do?

MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    " i apologize if I don't seem real eager to jump into a forced awkward intimate situtation that most people like to call dating. I don't like the feeling. You're sitting there wondering do I have food on my face, am I eating to fast, am I talking too much, are they talking enough, am I interested or am I not interested, should I play like I'm interested but not too interested, but now should I be interested now that she might be interested, but now I shouldn't be interested because she might not be interested? So now all of a sudden im starting to get interested....and at the end of the date am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door? cause then it's awkward! Or is it like....well, goodnight with the ass out hug, where you hug eachother and stick your asses out because you're trying not to get too close, or do you go right in and kiss them on the lips or do you not kiss or hug them at all? It is really hard trying to read the situation but the whole time while youre really just wondering are we gonna get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions? Perhaps play a little game called, "just the tip"....just for a second to see how it feels....or ouch, ouch, you're on my hair."
    Official Guido of the Misc.

Im like a Brassiere, its a party in here

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    F-ck Doc Holiday was like the best written dialogue ever.

Doc Holliday: In vino veritas.

Doc Holliday: It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Doc Holliday: I'm your huckleberry...

Doc Holliday: Nonsense, I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Doc Holliday: It's true, you are a good woman. Then again, you may be the antichrist.

Doc Holliday: Why Johnny Ringo, you look like somebody just walked over your grave.

Doc Holliday: [taunting a card player who believes Holliday is cheating him] Why Ed does this mean we're not friends anymore? You know Ed, if I thought you weren't my friend... I just don't think I could bear it!

Johnny Ringo: And you must be Doc Holliday.
    Doc Holliday: That's the rumor.
    Johnny Ringo: You retired too?
    Doc Holliday: Not me. I'm in my prime.
    Johnny Ringo: Yeah, you look it.
    Doc Holliday: And you must be Ringo. Look, darling, Johnny Ringo. The deadliest pistoleer since Wild Bill, they say. What do you think, darling? Should I hate him?
    Kate: You don't even know him.
    Doc Holliday: Yes, but there's just something about him. Something around the eyes, I don't know, reminds me of... me. No. I'm sure of it, I hate him.
    Wyatt Earp:He's drunk.

Billy Clanton: Stephen Foster. "Oh, Susannah", "Camptown Races". Stephen stinking Foster.
    Doc Holliday: Ah, yes. Well, this happens to be a nocturne.
    Billy Clanton: A which?
    Doc Holliday: You know, Frederic ****ing Chopin.

Billy Clanton: Why, it's the drunk piano player. You're so drunk, you can't hit nothin'. In fact, you're probably seeing double.
    Doc Holliday: I have two guns, one for each of ya.

RoscoPico will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoscoPico will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoscoPico will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoscoPico will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoscoPico will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoscoPico will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoscoPico will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoscoPico will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoscoPico will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoscoPico will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoscoPico will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Larry Flint

Larry Flynt: [A]re you a religious man?
    Stills Photographer: Yeah.
    Larry Flynt: Okay, you believe that God created man?
    Larry Flynt: God created wo-man?
    Larry Flynt: Then surely the same God created her vagina.
    And, who are you to defy God?! Just shoot her!

strongjoindate2repratio Average Chaos's Avatar
    Average Chaos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Average Chaos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Average Chaos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Average Chaos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Average Chaos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Average Chaos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Average Chaos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Average Chaos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Average Chaos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Average Chaos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Average Chaos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    To protect the sheep, you gotta catch the wolf
    and it takes a wolf to catch a wolf.

Denzel in Training day.
    Religion of cheese

AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    From Heavyweights:
    "I'm feeling skinny tony."

From Dodgeball:
    The whole 2 minutes involving "Thats me, taking the bull by the horns. Its a metaphor. That really happened though" thru "I dont want you to feel shackled down by the employee employer relationship, in case youre into that sort of thing."

From Training Day:
    "King Kong ain't got sh*t on me."

From Inside Man:
    "Anyway, does this sound anything like the interests you came in here to protect? Or am I just whistling Dixie out my ass?"
    Last edited by AppleCat; 06-30-2008 at 12:42 PM.

adam005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam005 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hushpuppies Daddy! Get's me everytime. Of course the whole scene is full of 1-liners.
    6'-7" 268lbs
    Fat don't live here!!

Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe go fuck yourself."

Bad Guy: "Who are you, anyhow?"
    Big Jake: "Jacob McCandles"
    Bad Guy: "I thought you were dead?"
    Big Jake: "Not hardly"
    Here Lies the Rant
    2005 - 2015

Negs from 1938-1945

-lenco

bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000)
    "You gonna draw them pistols or whistle dixie?" -Outlaw Jossee Whales

"It's a hell of a thing, killin' a man." -Unforgiven
    "The best-laid schemes o mice an men Gang aft agley." Robert Burns

"You can believe in stones as long as you don't throw them at me." -

"Some say he can swim seven lengths under water and he has webbed buttocks. All we know is, he's called The Stig."

"Some say that his skin is the texture of a dolphin's and that he has his own satellites. All we know is, he's called The Stig."

AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lencho View Post
    "Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe go fuck yourself."

Hahaha I laugh everytime I hear that one in "The Departed."

iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ill Be Back
    ⎈⚓⎈---BMBC--⎈⚓⎈

bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000)
    The best lines are from westerns.
    "The best-laid schemes o mice an men Gang aft agley." Robert Burns

"You can believe in stones as long as you don't throw them at me." -

"Some say he can swim seven lengths under water and he has webbed buttocks. All we know is, he's called The Stig."

"Some say that his skin is the texture of a dolphin's and that he has his own satellites. All we know is, he's called The Stig."

"So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

Caddyshack - Best Movie Ever!
    Kyle Grant
    http://www.muzeclothing.com
    "To Wear Is Human"

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Muze9 View Post
    "So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

Caddyshack - Best Movie Ever!
    X2

Hey you want to make 14 dollars the hard way?
    How you gonna rip it like that son? I don't play that, cause its action, I go... pat, pat, pat 'cause i'm black son! That's right, i'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep.
    Doodle-it, doodle-it, doodle-it-doo!

She's a Killer Queen Killer queen's Avatar
    Killer queen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killer queen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killer queen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killer queen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killer queen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killer queen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killer queen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killer queen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killer queen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killer queen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killer queen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Red: "Andy Dufresne - who crawled through a river of **** and came out clean on the other side."

Shawshank Redemption

adam005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam005 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bamatank View Post
    "You gonna draw them pistols or whistle dixie?" -Outlaw Jossee Whales

"It's a hell of a thing, killin' a man." -Unforgiven

One of the best westerns!

I've killed women and children. I've killed everything that walks or crawls at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you, Little Bill, for what you done to Ned. -Bill Munny!

You better bury Ned right! Better not go cuttin' up, nor otherwise harm no whores. Or I'll come back and kill every one of you sons-o-bitches. - Bill Munny
    6'-7" 268lbs
    Fat don't live here!!

Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bamatank View Post
    The best lines are from westerns.

True.

From "Open Range":

Mack: Shame what this town's come to.
    Charley Waite: You could do something about it.
    Mack: What? We're freighters. Ralph here's a shopkeeper.
    Charley Waite: You're men, ain't you?
    Mack: I didn't raise my boys just to see 'em killed.
    Charley Waite: Well you may not know this, but there's things that gnaw at a man worse than dying.
    Here Lies the Rant
    2005 - 2015

Negs from 1938-1945

-lenco

Agree with the Westerns...

Butch Cassidy??
    Kyle Grant
    http://www.muzeclothing.com
    "To Wear Is Human"