faizt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faizt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faizt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faizt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faizt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faizt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faizt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faizt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faizt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faizt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faizt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy posibble side effect of Mass FX,Hyperdrol or Retain2?:Chickenpox-like rash on skin?

-i've post the same question in another forum (anabolicx.com) but bcos there are many members here,i give it a try-

i had recently purchased Mass FX, Hyperdrol and Retain2.

About 2 weeks ago i start the Ultimate Mass Cycle with the 3 products mentioned above.
    Last Sunday i suddenly got this chickenpox-like rash all over my body when i woke up. i really freaked out bcos it's horrible. There were many red spots on my face,neck,arm..all over my body.

I immediately suspected allergy of this supplements bcos i don't change my eating habit,i don't eat anything new..the only thing new are the supplements. i immediately stop taking them and went to see the doctor on monday. he has no idea what it is and said,it's possible due to some virus. he didn't really suspected allergy bcos i lied when he asked if i did take/eat anything new (food,supplement,etc) but i know it's mostly caused by the supplements. i got a week day-off. after 3 days the red spots gone.

so,could the supplements be the cause of the allergy? i never had any history of allergy to anything. it's quite sad bcos i really like Mass FX bcos it give me pump,focus,mental alertness,etc. now the 3 bottles just lying there in my drawer...what a waste. help me!

edit: sorry,info about me-i'm 23 yrs old asian male. not hardcore,but regularly goes to gym for 1 year now. before taking those 3 stacks:whey,creatine+maltodextrin,no-explode,multi,ALA...during cycle:whey,multi.

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by faizt View Post
    -i've post the same question in another forum (anabolicx.com) but bcos there are many members here,i give it a try-

i had recently purchased Mass FX, Hyperdrol and Retain2.

About 2 weeks ago i start the Ultimate Mass Cycle with the 3 products mentioned above.
    Last Sunday i suddenly got this chickenpox-like rash all over my body when i woke up. i really freaked out bcos it's horrible. There were many red spots on my face,neck,arm..all over my body.

I immediately suspected allergy of this supplements bcos i don't change my eating habit,i don't eat anything new..the only thing new are the supplements. i immediately stop taking them and went to see the doctor on monday. he has no idea what it is and said,it's possible due to some virus. he didn't really suspected allergy bcos i lied when he asked if i did take/eat anything new (food,supplement,etc) but i know it's mostly caused by the supplements. i got a week day-off. after 3 days the red spots gone.

so,could the supplements be the cause of the allergy? i never had any history of allergy to anything. it's quite sad bcos i really like Mass FX bcos it give me pump,focus,mental alertness,etc. now the 3 bottles just lying there in my drawer...what a waste. help me!

edit: sorry,info about me-i'm 23 yrs old asian male. not hardcore,but regularly goes to gym for 1 year now. before taking those 3 stacks:whey,creatine+maltodextrin,no-explode,multi,ALA...during cycle:whey,multi.
    Without going any further, in the future you should be honest about things with your doctor...I mean the guy went through a **** load of school to be prepared to treat people who tell the truth. His training does nothing for you if you lie to him.

I have never experienced anything like that on that stack, but everyone is different.

Next time be honest.

faizt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faizt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faizt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faizt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faizt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faizt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faizt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faizt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faizt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faizt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faizt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i know i should be honest. but the reason i lied are:

1.he's a general doctor,not a dermatologist.
    2.i'm not really good speaking german.
    3.the supplements kind of high profile,i mean they deal with ur hormone and etc,so i don't want to go with trouble explaining why i take it,what's the ingredients,etc..which goes back to point no. 2. it's not like a simple supplement such as BCAA,whey protein,creatine,etc... for example if the doctor asked what supplement did u take? and i said 'creatine',so he quickly know what it is.

btw,i didn't really trouble him,i spent like 10 minutes in the room,and after a couple of question he assumed allergy and just give some pills.

biggboii21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) biggboii21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) biggboii21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) biggboii21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) biggboii21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) biggboii21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) biggboii21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) biggboii21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) biggboii21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) biggboii21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) biggboii21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I noticed my hands got a little red but more "flush" while on this stack. Nothing really to worry about, one of my buddies is a med student and I had him look at it and he just told me not to worry about. If you think its serious go back to the doc and be honest with him.
    Axis Labs HemodrauliX Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7048321

PAL Anabolic Edge Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110279471

Current Goal:
    Bulk to 230 over the next 7 months.

Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ok stop taking the stack you are on. Go back to the doc and tell the truth. Find other supps to take. Bro you got one body. dont screw it up. there are so many other supps out there that will not give you problems, so why takes the ones that do
    Hemavol
    Potassium nitrate
    Reboot
    Phosphatidylserine
    Staples