Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

FameGirl gets ready for summer with REDuction by Controlled Labs

I'd like to start out by thanking CL for this opportunity. Sorry, this won't be fancy, I like to keep things simple. I got my REDuction a week or 2 ago, but due to finals and then getting sick, i held off on starting.

Initial Stats
    Height:5'5"
    Weight: 130.2lbs
    BF%: Unsure
    Starting pics: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Fa...n=progresspics
    (Taken 5/19/2008)

Current Supplements
    -Controlled Labs Orange Triad
    -Labrada Super Charge
    -VS Brand Whey
    -Muscle Milk
    -Labrada ProV60

Previous fat-loss products
    -Nutrex Lipo6X
    -MAN Scorch
    -MAN Vaporize
    -HotRox
    -Controlled Labs Red Acid v2

Goals
    Weight isn't a huge issue for me, I'd just like to cut some fat. I'd like to get down to 125-127lbs, but my main goal is just to lean out.

The Plan
    Obviously i will be dosing Controlled Lab's REDuction as instructed, 2 red tablets in the AM, 2 Black Tablets before bed. Diet will be 1600 calories/day, I will be cycling carbs, keeping them very low on off days. I will try to have 2-3 days of cardio minimum, and will continue to lift 4 days a week. Each session will last about 1 hour as follows:
    Monday: Chest/biceps
    Tuesday: Legs
    Wednesday: Back/triceps
    Thursday: Off
    Friday: Shoulders/forearms

I should have no problem getting plenty of sleep and adhering to my diet.

Initial Reactions to the product:
    Pretty cool concept, having a PM and AM formula. I also like that i only have 1 dose to take during the day (morning) since most fat burners require another dosing mid-afternoon, and that isn't always practical. Product looks awesome, great design, very excited!!!

Day 1 results coming very soon....

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    DAY 1
    Took 2 red pills this morning, went down very easy, and i felt a nice burst of energy soon after. I had a great workout, today was chest and biceps, exercises as follows:
    Bench Press, One Armed DB Press, Floor Press, Cable Fly, Incline DB Press, Barbell Curl, and then Alternating DB curl (drop sets) I then finished off with some decline pushups.

I had pretty good sustained energy, and I THINK i noticed some appetite suppression, but we'll see how that goes, i could really use it!

Taking pics today, i see how lazy i have gotten with my goals. I didn't gain any significant weight, but i'd definitely like to lean up a lot more and buckle down. Hopefully REDuction can help me achieve those goals!

Stayed around 1600 calories today, about 40% Protein, 35% fat, 25% carbs. I'll be taking my 2 PM pills before bed, and i'll report back tomorrow!

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First Bitches!

Omfg Own Everyone I'm Here #1!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    First Bitches!

Omfg Own Everyone I'm Here #1!!!!!!!
    Haha, i just PMed you... but your quick ninja like moves beat me to it!

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Subscribed and waiting to read every word. Got to do some dishes though.

Check out my log in my sig too!!!

snownmx132 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snownmx132 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snownmx132 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snownmx132 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snownmx132 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snownmx132 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snownmx132 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snownmx132 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snownmx132 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snownmx132 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snownmx132 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    looks good!
    We are what we repeatedly do, excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Professional Eater Dedicatedforlife's Avatar
    Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Subbed!

Natural born world shaker Joezilla's Avatar
    Joezilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joezilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joezilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joezilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joezilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joezilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joezilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joezilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joezilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joezilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joezilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i dig your logs. definately subbed to this one. good luck, youll love that stuff.
    -Joe

Day 2 (AM)
    Had a weird sleep last night. I could definitely feel the drowsiness from my PM dose, but it felt kinda like that lightheaded feeling you get after taking Nyquil. I had overslept a lot this weekend when i was sick, so perhaps that's why i had a little trouble falling asleep. It didn't take long for me to pass out though, and i woke up once to go to the bathroom.

When i finally woke up i felt well rested and took my AM dose. Good energy boost! I had a great workout, tried to keep it pretty light though, since my back has been really bad lately.

I did squats (tried to work on my form), BB step ups, DB lunges, light leg press (this is the one that usually hurts my back), leg curl, leg extension. I then ran for a half mile (haven't run in ages) and walked for another 5mins. I'm trying to add more cardio, but i have a weak hip so it gets aggravated very easily. I'm trying to take it easy to prevent injury. I also mt. bike a lot, but with the bad back, i won't be doing that anytime soon unfortunately.

Well, my day isn't over, i'll be going to work soon, and i'll post more info later!

Originally Posted by FameGirl View Post
    Day 2 (AM)
    Had a weird sleep last night. I could definitely feel the drowsiness from my PM dose, but it felt kinda like that lightheaded feeling you get after taking Nyquil. I had overslept a lot this weekend when i was sick, so perhaps that's why i had a little trouble falling asleep. It didn't take long for me to pass out though, and i woke up once to go to the bathroom.

When i finally woke up i felt well rested and took my AM dose. Good energy boost! I had a great workout, tried to keep it pretty light though, since my back has been really bad lately.

I did squats (tried to work on my form), BB step ups, DB lunges, light leg press (this is the one that usually hurts my back), leg curl, leg extension. I then ran for a half mile (haven't run in ages) and walked for another 5mins. I'm trying to add more cardio, but i have a weak hip so it gets aggravated very easily. I'm trying to take it easy to prevent injury. I also mt. bike a lot, but with the bad back, i won't be doing that anytime soon unfortunately.

Well, my day isn't over, i'll be going to work soon, and i'll post more info later!
    Wow we did like the same workouts.

Much <3

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    sub'd!

So am I the only person who's taking the RED + coffee

After the first few days of noticing slightly less morning alertness, I've switched back to 2 coffees a day. Addict yes.

1600 calories is rough. Although I've never tried it with low carb. I'm afraid to give up my carbs! Your start pics look very good, and you are fairly lean, so it will be cool to see how much you can lean out additionally in a month.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

DAY 3 AM

I had another weird sleep last night, took me a while to fall asleep and my stomach felt strange. I couldn't fall asleep becuase i was SO thirsty. Maybe I'm just adjusting?
    Well, woke up around 3ish to go to the bathroom, went back to bed and awoke for the day at 7:30am.

I took my AM dose, again, good energy boost, no jitters. After letting some food digest i headed to the gym and had a pretty good workout. I've been trying to isolate the individual sides of my body more, so today i did things like 1 arm lat pulldown, 1 arm row, etc. (It's my back day btw)
    I then ran intervals on the treadmill, 4 intervals total, 12 mins total. I kept it simple since i was already pretty beat by the end of my back workout.

I feel pretty bloated and gross today , but i've been staying on track with 1600 calories a day. I've never dipped this low in caloric intake for consecutive days, i usually average around 1800. It's not like i'm hungry, but my mind is so used to this number, it's strange to stop at 1600.

So far, pretty good product, i hope my nights stop being so "weird" and i hope i see good results!

DAY 3 AM

I had another weird sleep last night, took me a while to fall asleep and my stomach felt strange. I couldn't fall asleep becuase i was SO thirsty. Maybe I'm just adjusting?
    Well, woke up around 3ish to go to the bathroom, went back to bed and awoke for the day at 7:30am.

I took my AM dose, again, good energy boost, no jitters. After letting some food digest i headed to the gym and had a pretty good workout. I've been trying to isolate the individual sides of my body more, so today i did things like 1 arm lat pulldown, 1 arm row, etc. (It's my back day btw)
    I then ran intervals on the treadmill, 4 intervals total, 12 mins total. I kept it simple since i was already pretty beat by the end of my back workout.

I feel pretty bloated and gross today , but i've been staying on track with 1600 calories a day. I've never dipped this low in caloric intake for consecutive days, i usually average around 1800. It's not like i'm hungry, but my mind is so used to this number, it's strange to stop at 1600.

So far, pretty good product, i hope my nights stop being so "weird" and i hope i see good results!
    Weird, hope your night gets better as well. Thanks for keeping us updated

Day 4 AM

So last night i stayed out til around 2 am. I had taken caffeine on the later side, so i thought falling asleep would be trouble some. I had my protein shake and peanut butter putting my total daily calories around 1650. I had my 2 black PM pills and hit the pillow. I first felt like i would never fall asleep, but then, i got super drowsy, and passed out. Awesome! Had a very well rested night... Finally!

So this morning i showered and took my weight how i always do, after a shower, in the nude, without anything in my stomach.

[b]Todays Weight: 129.2lbs
    Change in inital weight: -1lb 0.99%

Well, water fluctuations mean a lot, and one pound isn't really a big deal, but it's a step in the right direction. It's only been 4 days, so i don't know how much can be attributed to the product. Good news, nonetheless!

Soon I'll be off to work, and i plan on doing some cardio later today, maybe a small run of only a mile or so. Like i said, i was doing no cardio at all, so i don't want to go out and run 5 miles and injure myself.

Once again, my AM pills gave me a great boost of energy. I will report back!

Day 4 AM

So last night i stayed out til around 2 am. I had taken caffeine on the later side, so i thought falling asleep would be trouble some. I had my protein shake and peanut butter putting my total daily calories around 1650. I had my 2 black PM pills and hit the pillow. I first felt like i would never fall asleep, but then, i got super drowsy, and passed out. Awesome! Had a very well rested night... Finally!

So this morning i showered and took my weight how i always do, after a shower, in the nude, without anything in my stomach.

Starting Weight: 130.2lbs
    Todays Weight: 129.2lbs

Well, water fluctuations mean a lot, and one pound isn't really a big deal, but it's a step in the right direction. It's only been 4 days, so i don't know how much can be attributed to the product. Good news, nonetheless!

Soon I'll be off to work, and i plan on doing some cardio later today, maybe a small run of only a mile or so. Like i said, i was doing no cardio at all, so i don't want to go out and run 5 miles and injure myself.

cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    great log so far I am going to be all over this keep up the hard work!
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day 4 AM

Starting Weight: 130.2lbs
    Todays Weight: 129.2lbs

Haha.

Seems like pills are pretty cool. What do you feel differently from this and Red Acid?

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

I'm in. I've noticed with the Blacks that if I don't drink the recommended amount of water with it I wake up thirsty.
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Well i drink water like it's my job so i don't know haha, seems like it's not as bad now though.

Seems like pills are pretty cool. What do you feel differently from this and Red Acid?
    To be honest RAv2 didn't really do much for me, so i can definitely feel the boost from the caffeine in REDuction. Love it so far, not too strong, but strong enough for a stim abuser like me!

Pretty sweet, hopefully it lets you burn off what you want. I'm glad it is an improvement over Red Acid.

DAY 5 PM

I'm exhausted, so i'll keep this brief. Today i had a phenomenal shoulder workout in the morning. I went to an amusement part all day, awesome time. Brought food with me so diet was on track, still staying good around 1600 calories. I'd like to note, i really notice the appetite suppression. I hope it's not a fluke, becuase the last two days i've found it kind of hard to hit 1600 calories, which is really low for me. NOTHING has ever suppressed my appetite (except sickness) so this is amazing! I hope it keeps up!

Black pills have also been helping me fall asleep easier, love it! Working AWESOME so far.

wOoot!

Amusement Park? Lucky!

wOoot!

Amusement Park? Lucky!
    I live about an hour from six flags

I'm scared of heights. So it is all good

It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by terracotta View Post
    sub'd!

So am I the only person who's taking the RED + coffee

After the first few days of noticing slightly less morning alertness, I've switched back to 2 coffees a day. Addict yes.

1600 calories is rough. Although I've never tried it with low carb. I'm afraid to give up my carbs! Your start pics look very good, and you are fairly lean, so it will be cool to see how much you can lean out additionally in a month.
    Addicts FTW!

This should be an interesting Log...
    Ongoing Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106420991

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    DAY 5 PM

I'm exhausted, so i'll keep this brief. Today i had a phenomenal shoulder workout in the morning. I went to an amusement part all day, awesome time. Brought food with me so diet was on track, still staying good around 1600 calories. I'd like to note, i really notice the appetite suppression. I hope it's not a fluke, becuase the last two days i've found it kind of hard to hit 1600 calories, which is really low for me. NOTHING has ever suppressed my appetite (except sickness) so this is amazing! I hope it keeps up!

Black pills have also been helping me fall asleep easier, love it! Working AWESOME so far.
    Sounds like it's kicking in !
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Day 6 PM

Wow. All I can say is the appetite suppression i have been having is incredible. I am forcing myself to eat 1600 calories. Most days i hit 800 calories and have no desire to eat anymore. It's nice not being hungry all the time. Keeping busy helps too . The energy is phenomenal, the PM pills help me sleep like a baby and feel well rested.

As for today. I went for a short run of a mile. I tried to keep my pace up, and i ended up shaving over a minute off of my average mile time. I don't want to do too much running, as my joints aren't the best. Still, it felt good, and i really tried to push myself to keep a fast pace. I'm feeling pretty lean today, whatever weird "bloat" i was having has subsided a bit. Sorry, not much else to report today! Lazy weekend.

Professional Eater Dedicatedforlife's Avatar
    Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Day 6 PM

Wow. All I can say is the appetite suppression i have been having is incredible. I am forcing myself to eat 1600 calories. Most days i hit 800 calories and have no desire to eat anymore. It's nice not being hungry all the time. Keeping busy helps too . The energy is phenomenal, the PM pills help me sleep like a baby and feel well rested.

As for today. I went for a short run of a mile. I tried to keep my pace up, and i ended up shaving over a minute off of my average mile time. I don't want to do too much running, as my joints aren't the best. Still, it felt good, and i really tried to push myself to keep a fast pace. I'm feeling pretty lean today, whatever weird "bloat" i was having has subsided a bit. Sorry, not much else to report today! Lazy weekend.
    Dunno if thats a good thing...

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ok, since you are still having trouble getting in enough, I'd actually see if you can have 1-2 meals before your RED pills in the AM.

And I see you say you are in fact eating the 1600, so that is good. But I hate feeling overfull.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

Oh no, i AM eating 1600 calories a day... trust me i won't allow myself to undereat, i'm just saying i COULD stop at 800 calories a day. (i'm not that dumb!)

It's not like i feel sick or superfull when i'm eating, i just don't always have that hungry feeling anymore. Very helpful on a cut, but don't worry, i get my calories in.