Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    airheadxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) airheadxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) airheadxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) airheadxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) airheadxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) airheadxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) airheadxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) airheadxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) airheadxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) airheadxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) airheadxo will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Angry Specific Butt/Thigh Exercises.

I'm just a TAD bit 'unproportioned'. As you can tell from the pictures my upper half is decent size but my thighs and behind are a little larger, so I think it looks odd. I have what my boyfriend likes to call 'the butt crease', where your buttcheeks are a little large and yeah you'll notice haha. The more I think about it, it just pisses me off. I don't necessarily want to completely get rid of them, I'm just curious about some exercises to slim them down and tighten them way wayyy up. I have a treadmill and a Bowflex, so if anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated!
    Attached Images

Crypty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crypty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crypty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crypty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crypty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crypty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crypty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crypty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crypty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crypty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crypty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by airheadxo View Post
    I have what my boyfriend likes to call 'the butt crease', where your buttcheeks are a little large.
    Punch him in the balls.

airheadxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) airheadxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) airheadxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) airheadxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) airheadxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) airheadxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) airheadxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) airheadxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) airheadxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) airheadxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) airheadxo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Haha, chyeah right.

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm not seeing a problem.

However, women naturally store body fat in their upper legs, hip area, butt, etc. So work on burning more calories. Things that work the rear end alot, are stairs, step ups, lunges, squats.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

Originally Posted by chazzy1864 View Post
    I'm not seeing a problem.

However, women naturally store body fat in their upper legs, hip area, butt, etc. So work on burning more calories. Things that work the rear end alot, are stairs, step ups, lunges, squats.
    Ohh I love doing squats, however I'm nervous that I will build TOO much muscle in my thighs and they will only look larger. But watching the calories, I could deff. improve a tad on that. Thanks.

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ohh I love doing squats, however I'm nervous that I will build TOO much muscle in my thighs and they will only look larger. But watching the calories, I could deff. improve a tad on that. Thanks.
    Unless you are taking testosterone, I seriously doubt you'll build too much muscle.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -

Crypty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crypty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crypty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crypty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crypty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crypty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crypty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crypty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crypty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crypty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crypty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Its not that easy for women to build muscle, and it will happen very slowly and gradually so if you don't like what you're seeing youll have plenty of time to stop or change what you're doing.
    A lot of girls I know are worried about getting huge thighs and butts from squatting but realistically it wont happen, and if it does, it will take a loooonng time.

Unless you are taking testosterone, I seriously doubt you'll build too much muscle.
    The only thing I take when I work out are those Lipo 6 and Hydroxycut, then I drink the SuperPump 250, and work out.

Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this thread delivers.

The only thing I take when I work out are those Lipo 6 and Hydroxycut, then I drink the SuperPump 250, and work out.
    What crypty said above is correct. Since none of your supps include "The clear" don't worry, you'll be fine.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -

What crypty said above is correct. Since none of your supps include "The clear" don't worry, you'll be fine.
    Lovely.
    Because I honestly don't want to wake up and notice hair growing in odd places, or anything else growing for that matter :]

TheGr8S1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGr8S1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGr8S1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGr8S1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGr8S1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGr8S1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGr8S1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGr8S1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGr8S1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGr8S1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGr8S1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Posterior chain work chick. Do good mornings, deadlifts(and variations), GHR(glute ham raises), dumbbell/kettlebell swings and various other exercises

Originally Posted by TheGr8S1 View Post
    Posterior chain work chick. Do good mornings, deadlifts(and variations), GHR(glute ham raises), dumbbell/kettlebell swings and various other exercises
    I'de be nervous to work out before work in the A.M, I get extremely pissy when I work out. And afterwords, I get the shakes and feel like having a panic attack. Lol I usually work out after work, then give myself to calm down before bed.

DYSFUNCTIONAL strength I dont work at Ballys's Avatar
    I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000)

Exclamation

hi im a girl heres pictures of my ass!
    cool.
    If what I see does not amaze me, I am not looking hard enough.

The more you learn, the more you realize you don't know.

My YouTube Vids: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ajcharmoz

TheGr8S1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGr8S1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGr8S1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGr8S1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGr8S1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGr8S1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGr8S1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGr8S1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGr8S1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGr8S1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGr8S1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'de be nervous to work out before work in the A.M, I get extremely pissy when I work out. And afterwords, I get the shakes and feel like having a panic attack. Lol I usually work out after work, then give myself to calm down before bed.
    No good mornings are an exercise for your posterior chain girl http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/...odMorning.html

He is referring to good mornings the exercise.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/exer...l+Good+Morning
    You can do them any time of day.
    Last edited by Crypty; 05-18-2008 at 03:59 PM.

killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Punch your bf in the balls, he doesnt know a nice ass when he sees it... I mean damn doesnt get much nicer than that.

Originally Posted by I dont work at Ballys View Post
    cool.
    Yeah, I was warned you people 'bash' on here.
    Anyway, if you have no way of helping me or giving me advice stop wasting your time.
    I wish there was a forum only girls could check out..

If there was it would be 10% girls and 90% guys pretending to be girls. Any forum is going to have bashing because its a way for people to be rude and not get their ass kicked. Best just to ignore it and look towards the good posts.

mikedogg63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikedogg63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikedogg63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikedogg63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikedogg63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikedogg63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikedogg63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikedogg63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikedogg63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikedogg63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikedogg63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looks good, but if your not satisfied, try to incorporate the stepper and climber cardio machines in your weekly routine. You should def notice a difference.
    Hard Training, easy combat; easy training, hard combat. --Marshal Suvorov

There is nothing impossible to him who will try.
    -- Alexander the Great

Fall down seven times, get up eight.
    --Japanese proverb

Wow, IDWAB, you are being warned about to people who just joined. I'm curious who did the "warning".
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -

killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Chazzy and Crpty haven given you all the advice you need, no offense. Cardio, watch your carbs, and do your basic leg lifts- squats, deadlifts,lunges, split squats, etc.

DYSFUNCTIONAL strength I dont work at Ballys's Avatar
    I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wow, IDWAB, you are being warned about to people who just joined. I'm curious who did the "warning".
    lol, damn narcs

seriously though shes wearing lingerie in her avatar and posting close ups of her ass, what does she expect. its not like i was bashing anyways, i DID say "cool"
    If what I see does not amaze me, I am not looking hard enough.

The more you learn, the more you realize you don't know.

My YouTube Vids: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ajcharmoz

Originally Posted by killatiger View Post
    Chazzy and Crpty haven given you all the advice you need, no offense. Cardio, watch your carbs, and do your basic leg lifts- squats, deadlifts,lunges, split squats, etc.
    No offense taken, at all.
    I was just expecting more chicks responses with the same issues as me, but you guys have pretty much answered me as well as any girl could have, thanks.

Originally Posted by I dont work at Ballys View Post
    lol, damn narcs

seriously though shes wearing lingerie in her avatar and posting close ups of her ass, what does she expect. its not like i was bashing anyways, i DID say "cool"
    Sorry for double posting, I'm not really looking for the attention and compliments or anything of that nature. Girls post pics in thongs, of their behinds, and in swimsuits on here, pretty much the same thing. Exactly like I said again, I was hoping for more girl posts not bashing but agreeing with my issues and helping out..
    But just to stop the male whining, I'll change the avi.

almost at stage weight! Squizzzer's Avatar
    Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    there is a female bodybuilding section...you will get more chick responses there...some dudes too...but more chicks than here
    NSCA-CPT

Getting THICK!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117797281

Originally Posted by Squizzzer View Post
    there is a female bodybuilding section...you will get more chick responses there...some dudes too...but more chicks than here
    I was going to post there, but I thought since this was about specific exercises I'de do it here.
    I'de probably have better luck there..

almost at stage weight! Squizzzer's Avatar
    Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I was going to post there, but I thought since this was about specific exercises I'de do it here.
    I'de probably have better luck there..
    well you got good answers here...but there are more chicks over there...
    NSCA-CPT

Getting THICK!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117797281

firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    First off from pictures provided and ones in your profile we can't tell if you have a disproportionate lower body to upper body. From the one picture you have of your entire body you look to have normal proportions from the front; legs to upper body.
    One would need pictures of your whole body torso, and legs from back to tell you if this disproportionate issue even exists as you see it does.
    Secondly women tend to store fat in their butt and legs, thats largely genetics, only decreasing overall body fat could change that. You seem to have normal body fat levels for a girl anyhow so trying to reduce your overall body fat level to make your butt appear smaller might not be such a good idea from a health perspective.

If you really think your lower body/butt is too big for your body the solution is to build your upper body musculature and not necessarily to build your butt and thigh muscles to make the area even bigger.

Thirdly most problems of proportion people think exist are not really there, only in their heads more so than they really exist.

Also body fat tends to accumulate in the area you think is too big for issues of genetics and survival of the species. It accumulates there rather than the gut area because that would interfere with childbirth and on the arms would interfere would dexterity and movement. So nature programs most men to find more in that area to be pleasing. So its nothing to be worried about and normal to have more packed on there.
    MyMuscles.com

Features weight lifting terminology, equipment info, essays, and links.

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, I was warned you people 'bash' on here.
    Anyway, if you have no way of helping me or giving me advice stop wasting your time.
    You'll definitely get more mature responses in the female section.

In addition to loosing fat, use hip movements and a wide and high stance on leg presses.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.