Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    juiced_arms is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiced_arms is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiced_arms is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiced_arms is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiced_arms is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiced_arms is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiced_arms is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiced_arms is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiced_arms is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiced_arms is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiced_arms is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I went to college with Kevin, it looks like he's rolling on the ground for a whole minute while they are tazing him? He was a good guy and will be missed.

Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000)

Lol @ pepper spray and fighting a boxer.

Taser would have been alot more effective here.

captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm pretty sure I met that guy once.
    Excuse me, your seatbelt seems to be broken. What do you recommend I do?

-Foxhound- is just really nice. (+1000) -Foxhound- is just really nice. (+1000) -Foxhound- is just really nice. (+1000) -Foxhound- is just really nice. (+1000) -Foxhound- is just really nice. (+1000) -Foxhound- is just really nice. (+1000) -Foxhound- is just really nice. (+1000) -Foxhound- is just really nice. (+1000) -Foxhound- is just really nice. (+1000) -Foxhound- is just really nice. (+1000) -Foxhound- is just really nice. (+1000)
    marines taser training

lulz all around

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by johnny87 View Post
    the study is useless when your tazing a 70 year old women, an obese guy, a 24 year old under the influence, etc.
    I guess you can add 9 year old girl (who is already hancuffed) to that list.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/Pages/250504_taser.html
    Last edited by Maestro; 04-25-2008 at 04:29 AM.

The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's funny how you all seem to think that every person that's hit with a tazer is a, "Criminal."

Not all crimes are equal. It doesn't take much to get tazed by the police nowadays.

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ultra_Magnus View Post

Lol @ pepper spray and fighting a boxer.

Taser would have been alot more effective here.
    This video got me thinking. When is it acceptable to use deadly force? I guess its when you feel you life is in danger, but wouldn't that automatically put manlets and women cops at a greater risk of killing the person they are trying to subdue?

a 6' male in his early to mid teens could probably put up a decent fight against a woman cop in her mid 30's. In fact almost to the point where she would have to use deadly force, whereas a male cop (also in his mid 30's) wouldn't have too much trouble taking the kid down. Maybe manlets and women shouldn't be out in the field.....is the point i'm trying to make.

IDK i'm just talking. I should be doing HW that i've stayed up all night to finish.

captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fyi all you ivan drago mother****ers need to cool it. the guy is a drunk assshole in a bar, and has no weapon. he's not bas rutten and he's not gonna "stab you in dee leever"

thus a measure that has proven to be deadly force is not really justified IMO

whatever happened to a billy club or asp to the head?
    Last edited by captainhorseboy; 04-25-2008 at 06:12 AM.

-Foxhound- is just really nice. (+1000) -Foxhound- is just really nice. (+1000) -Foxhound- is just really nice. (+1000) -Foxhound- is just really nice. (+1000) -Foxhound- is just really nice. (+1000) -Foxhound- is just really nice. (+1000) -Foxhound- is just really nice. (+1000) -Foxhound- is just really nice. (+1000) -Foxhound- is just really nice. (+1000) -Foxhound- is just really nice. (+1000) -Foxhound- is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    This video got me thinking. When is it acceptable to use deadly force? I guess its when you feel you life is in danger, but wouldn't that automatically put manlets and women cops at a greater risk of killing the person they are trying to subdue?

a 6' male in his early to mid teens could probably put up a decent fight against a woman cop in her mid 30's. In fact almost to the point where she would have to use deadly force, whereas a male cop (also in his mid 30's) wouldn't have too much trouble taking the kid down. Maybe manlets and women shouldn't be out in the field.....is the point i'm trying to make.

IDK i'm just talking. I should be doing HW that i've stayed up all night to finish.
    very good post, we should also have them all go through jujitsu training

Originally Posted by captainhorseboy View Post
    fyi all you ivan drago mother****ers need to cool it. the guy is a drunk assshole in a bar, and has no weapon. he's not bas rutten and he's not gonna "stab you in dee leever"

I wouldnt go as far as saying its deadly force, otherwise they wouldnt be tasering each other like in the video I posted above. Its not like its a gun where you can shoot each other just to see how it feels.

They consider it "training" and a taser is far from deadly force even though it can kill under certain circumstances.

sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Okay, I'm up again and could not leave well enough alone.... after analyzing the overlying message of this thread, I think we actually all can agree that a tazer is not necessarily a horrible thing..... what is horrible and needs to be stopped is police misuse of tazers like this..... you don't hear of it often, but when they're misused they are a huge hotbutton issue in the news. So like all things, a few bad apples are causing the heat to be felt by everybody.
    "The gods of the valleys are not the gods of the mountains"
    -U.S. Army Mountain Warfare School motto

Gangster of Timepieces RedSoxfan1978's Avatar
    RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wasnt there, none of us were. SOME people get tazered for what seem like minor things. But we werent there. I would do whatever I had to do to go home at the end of the day.

It does seem some cops tazer people for anything. But what are we to do? Nothing we can do really.
    "Johan tells me that your luggage, is the luggage of the poor."

"The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail... the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation." - Col. Jeff Cooper USMC Ret.

BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ShavenWookie View Post
    whats with all these people sticking up for criminals?
    i think its the fact that tasers are supposed to be used in place of things like guns which can be lethal. whats the use of a taser if its just gonna kill the person anyways? can somebody explain how they work? are there power settings? i know that i saw a video of a guy who died from being tased and he was tased repeatedly. now that just looks like irresponsibility on the officers part. i know im gonna get flamed

L_erwin is just really nice. (+1000) L_erwin is just really nice. (+1000) L_erwin is just really nice. (+1000) L_erwin is just really nice. (+1000) L_erwin is just really nice. (+1000) L_erwin is just really nice. (+1000) L_erwin is just really nice. (+1000) L_erwin is just really nice. (+1000) L_erwin is just really nice. (+1000) L_erwin is just really nice. (+1000) L_erwin is just really nice. (+1000)
    THE GUY DIED OF PERFECTLY GOOD HEALTH. THE TASER HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

What he said.

plcsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) plcsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) plcsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) plcsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) plcsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) plcsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) plcsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) plcsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) plcsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) plcsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) plcsp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would be willing to bet the strong majority of people who die from tasers probably have a hidden heart problem or something. If you think about how many people are tased versus the small number who die, it is an extremely effective device for ending a potentially dangerous situation. Because of tasers, the number of police-related killings is down, and they have have been helpful in stopping suicides. If I had to choose between being beaten with a baton and getting tased, I would probably take the latter.

and to people who said pepper spray, you cant really do that at a crowded bar at closing time

i've been to brick street many times and pepper spray is a bad idea.

Inuendo? In HER end Oh! PickItUp's Avatar
    PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000)
    If he would have complied they wouldnt have to tase him.

Its unfortunate, but the man was warned.
    That's not the point anymore.

If tasers were truely non-lethal, then i would agree with you.

But clearly, tasers can be lethal, and have been in the past. So when someone does something that would warrant deadly force, use it...but when deadly force is not warranted, you have to use something less-than-lethal.

Tasers are not in the non-lethal category anymore. There have been a number of deaths associated with them. To use a taser on an unruly bar patron is no longer a safe non-lethal maneuver anymore.

I would sue the **** out of taser for something like this...not the officers who responded. Perhaps the department as well.

If your boss tells you it's approved to use a taser as a non-lethal device...then the officer's hands are more or less clean on this one.

The fact that tasers are lethal is the problem.
    Mark these words in the annals (no homo) of bodybuilding.com.
    8===D~~~ (.Y.)

JWalke will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWalke will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWalke will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWalke will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWalke will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWalke will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWalke will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWalke will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWalke will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWalke will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWalke will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Radok View Post
    Well maybe if someone talks back to the cops, they should just be shot then. Pepper spray + handcuffs would have been fine I'm sure. A good smack or two with a baton would finish the job if not. There is no need to electrocute people, it's just something for sadistic cops to try to torture people into silence with.

cops are 2 kinds of people.

short/fat/female/retarded/whatever kids that were bullied in school...

or

bullies IN school that want to KEEP bullying.

If the cops were halfway competent, they could have done without a taser.

10 bucks says when the cops picture comes out hes a manlet with a napoleon complex.

JWalke will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWalke will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWalke will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWalke will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWalke will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWalke will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWalke will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWalke will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWalke will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWalke will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWalke will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Maestro View Post

Amen to that.

juiced_arms is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiced_arms is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiced_arms is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiced_arms is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiced_arms is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiced_arms is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiced_arms is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiced_arms is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiced_arms is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiced_arms is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiced_arms is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exactly what I was thinking, seems like cops use the tazer at the first chance they get. From the video it sounds like they tazed him three times while he's rolling on the ground in pain. Was that really necessary?

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by JWalke View Post

or

10 bucks says when the cops picture comes out hes a manlet with a napoleon complex.
    10 bucks says the next time a thief steals your car you will call the same people you are bashing in your post.

sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JWalke View Post

or

Okay, so where does myself and the hundreds of others like me fit in? You can't lump everyone into one or two acute sects just because you have a perception of who police are and what they do.
    "The gods of the valleys are not the gods of the mountains"
    -U.S. Army Mountain Warfare School motto

PeteCraig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeteCraig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeteCraig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeteCraig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeteCraig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeteCraig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeteCraig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeteCraig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeteCraig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeteCraig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeteCraig is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This **** makes me sick, unless the lives of people are in danger NO ONE has the right to go shooting elecrical currents or bullets etc through other peoples bodies. Just because someone wont sign a stupid ticket, or someone won't "get out of the car" it's not acceptable to taze them, THE ONLY TIME THEY SHOULD BE USED IS TO DISARM AN ARMED CRIMINAL, END OF STORY. There is no need for police to taze people who pose no threat to them, simply tazing people just to be the big tough guy with the tazer and trying to command respect is inapropriate. If i was a police officer i'd be using those things EXTREMLY sparingly and only when absolutley necessary if at all, you have NO ****ing idea who your tazing, people with heart conditions, CNS problems, unfit people etc, i wouldn't want that **** on my concience for the rest of my life, thing is most cops probably dont have a concience

oh well thats my $0.02

Originally Posted by sugicalmike View Post
    Okay, so where does myself and the hundreds of others like me fit in? You can't lump everyone into one or two acute sects just because you have a perception of who police are and what they do.

you fit in the unmentioned third category (that unfortunately accounts for <.01% of the police force)

the category of real cops.

Dont get me wrong, in no way do i view the police force as a black/white universe with only 2 extremes comprising its entire population, but from my experience, what i posted has held true 99% of the time.

In a more perfect world, all cops would be like you and the "others" that you speak of. Tall, strong, capable, male cops, who are able to subdue criminals using proper form in accordance with their training and/or the law.

Im not sure whether it is a lack of these men being available for hire, or if it is (in my fireman brother-in-law's case) an equality clause of some sort (oh we MUST have 25% female, 25% short, 25% white, etc etc) but from my experiences, cops are generally one of those 2 categories i alluded to earlier, and are required to use uneccesary force on subjects simply because of their physical stature. Again, maybe this is just in my precinct or something, but this definitely holds true from my experiences.

Cliffs:

-sorry i tried to maek jokez on teh intarwebz
    Last edited by JWalke; 04-26-2008 at 03:43 PM.

Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL as a 6ft3 225 Pound State Cop who runs 3 miles every other day and works out 5 days a week I can tell you the taser is a valuable weapon. I have had 3 experiences in my 4 years on the road wrestling with Meth heads when my nearest back up was 20 minutes away. They do not respond to pepper spray, asp strikes or even threats of lethal force. We just recently started to carry the taser and I took a 10 second jolt from the device. I have full confidence in the weapon. When a cop asks you to stop resisting, or lay down on the ground with your hands behind your back it in your best interest to do so. A taser is not considered lethal force and In our department is ranked on the use of force continuem the same as body strikes with the asp baton. I am not a manlet, fat, or out of shape cop. I do not go to work to keep the weapons they give me in my belt and have a fair fight with a drunk, crackhead or meth head. My main goal at the end of my shift is to go home to my family and make sure the guys I am working with go home to theirs!
    Bench press 375x1
    Squat 480x1
    Deadlift 460x1 with straps

Currently Lean Bulking

fastfoodftw is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastfoodftw is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastfoodftw is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastfoodftw is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastfoodftw is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastfoodftw is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastfoodftw is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastfoodftw is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastfoodftw is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastfoodftw is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastfoodftw is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If he would have complied they wouldnt have to tase him.

Its unfortunate, but the man was warned.
    X2.

TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How many people here work in a profession where people want to assault or murder you just for doing your job?

I am a big guy in good shape, but that doesn't mean that a 110 pound 5'5" woman can't hurt me. She could bite me, or gouge my eyes out, or she could have a weapon I can't see. People act unpredictable, especially when drunk or under the influence.

Do you honestly think it is safer for me to beat someone with a baton? Also you forget that every officer who uses a tazer has been tazed before. They know how horrible it is and believe me they are not trying to be sadistic when using it. It is a less lethal tool, and it has saved lives and prevented injury to both officers and suspects.

Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

ASP, Billy club or any device to the head is considered lethal force. The guy has just a good a chance as dying or being seriously injured from blunt force trauma to the head.
    Bench press 375x1
    Squat 480x1
    Deadlift 460x1 with straps

Currently Lean Bulking

Originally Posted by Cougar10033 View Post
    LOL as a 6ft3 225 Pound State Cop who runs 3 miles every other day and works out 5 days a week I can tell you the taser is a valuable weapon. I have had 3 experiences in my 4 years on the road wrestling with Meth heads when my nearest back up was 20 minutes away. They do not respond to pepper spray, asp strikes or even threats of lethal force. We just recently started to carry the taser and I took a 10 second jolt from the device. I have full confidence in the weapon. When a cop asks you to stop resisting, or lay down on the ground with your hands behind your back it in your best interest to do so. A taser is not considered lethal force and In our department is ranked on the use of force continuem the same as body strikes with the asp baton. I am not a manlet, fat, or out of shape cop. I do not go to work to keep the weapons they give me in my belt and have a fair fight with a drunk, crackhead or meth head. My main goal at the end of my shift is to go home to my family and make sure the guys I am working with go home to theirs!

..And I have the utmost respect for you and any cop similiar to yourself who actually protects and serves.

However, in many situations, the tazing comes from a chick or a manlet who has no other choice due to physical limitations, herein lies the problem

Edit: this is a little too serious for the misc. NOODZ OR NEGS LAWL. kk thread saved :P
    Last edited by JWalke; 04-26-2008 at 04:02 PM.

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Haha good job cops
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

kberkel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kberkel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kberkel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kberkel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kberkel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kberkel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I go to Miami. It's been pretty damn serious