Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking Fatboystick is getting 2Shredded

The Beast Sports Nutrition

2SHREDDED

Since the the FDA began restrictions on ephedra, there has been a void of effective fat-burning supplements. Most companies have come out with products that will give you a stimulatory effect, but lack the ability to burn body fat. Others just don?t deliver the punch we need to keep us going all day.

The Beast Sports Nutrition 2Shredded doesn?t just burn body fat, it OBLITERATES it. 2Shredded contains a proprietary combination of ingredients that will heat you up, shred you up and keep your energy levels jacked all day long.

At the core of the 2Shredded formula lies the PCA stack. Many of you may be familiar with the ECA stack that took the supplement world by storm not too long ago. That stack consisted of Ephedra, Caffeine, and Aspirin. The PCA stack contains the Caffeine and Aspirin components but introduces Phyllemblin in place of ephedra. Phyllemblin is a powerful extract that like ephedra, acts as an adrenaline potentiator. 2 Shredded then takes thermogenic fat burning to a new level by combining the PCA Stack with cAMP, Synephrine, Norsynephrine, Evodiamine and other cutting-edge compounds that will literally melt body fat before your eyes.

The importance of optimum thyroid function can never be understated especially when trying to get lean. 2Shredded combines the thyroid potentiators Iodotyrosine and 3,5-Diiodo-L-Tyrosine to kick the thyroid into high gear allowing for maximum thermogenesis. 2Shredded also prevents the retention of excess water and curbs cravings for those on restricted diets.

The 2Shredded formula contains the most advanced ingredients for:

* Maximum reduction of body fat
    * Increased energy levels.
    * Optimum thyroid function
    * Prevention of excess water retention
    * Control of food cravings

2Shredded is the most powerful Hardcore Thermogenic product available.

Get 2Shredded Today!!!

THE BEAST SPORTS NUTRITION
    2 SHREDDED 120 CAPSULES

Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 3 Capsules
    Servings per Container: 40

FAT INCINERATING THERMOGENIC COMPLEX

With the P.C.A. STACK
    Phyllemblin
    Caffeine Anhydrous
    White Willow Bark (25% Salicin)
    Synephrine HCL
    Norsynephrine HCL
    cAMP (cyclic adenosine-3?-5?-monophosphate)
    Evodia Rutacarpae (98% Evodiamine)
    Green Tea Extract (50% ECGC)
    Yohimbe HCL
    Acacia Rigidula Extract 70%
    Clary Sage Extract (Sclareolide)
    Naringin Extract
    1,160mg
    ------------------
    INSULINOGENIC CO-FACTORS (to control appetite)
    Vanadium Citrate
    Chromium Polynicotinate
    3.1mg
    ------------------
    THYROID OPTIMIZING COMPONENT
    3,5 Diiodo-L-tyrosine
    1.5mg
    ------------------
    DIURETIC CO-FACTORS (to prevent water retention)
    Horsetail Extract
    Dandelion Root Extract
    90mg

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Rice Powder.

Directions: As a dietary supplement take 2 capsules twice daily for the first three days of use, then continue with 2-3 capsules twice daily. Adjust dose accordingly. Always take this product with a meal. Consume at least 64 of water daily while using this product. Never exceed recommended dosage.

KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING.

WARNINGS: Not for use by anyone under the age of 18 years old. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician before using this product or any product if you have or have a family history of, including but not limited to: high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmias, heart, liver, kidney, thyroid, or psychiatric disease, pheochromacytoma, diabetes, asthma, recurrent headaches, anemia, nervousness, anxiety, depression or other psychiatric condition, peptic ulcers, Parkinson?s disease, glaucoma, difficulty in urinating, prostate enlargement, or seizure disorder, or if you are using a monozmine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) or any other dietary supplement, prescription drug, or over-the-counter drug containing ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, or phenylpropanolamine (ingredients found in certain allergy, asthma, cough or cold and weight control products.) Do not exceed recommended serving.

The Beast is a registered trademark and is licensed exclusively to The Beast Sports Nutrition. All Rights Reserved.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
    Last edited by fatboystick; 04-14-2008 at 09:36 PM.
    🌍 Talk is cheap, Actions are priceless 🌝

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio

fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ok fellas (& gals), i will be starting the log as soon as the product arrives. So in the meantime.....here's a little information about me!

FATBOYSTICK

Sex: Male (Alpha)

Height: 6'0

Weight: 218

Bodytype: Meso

I have been working out for over 12 years because i enjoy it and it is a great stress reliever for me. I started working out more seriously after i stopped playing football.I have gotten more serious at times throughout that time frame. I am at a point now in which i have decided to really see where my self-discipline and determination can really see how far it can take me. I owned and operated a personal training business for over five years so i know what i need to do as far as training and nutrition. I am a father of four awesome kids and work for the Post Office (mailman). I wake up at 4:30am five days a week to work out and walk around 8 miles a day with mail route. I prepare my foods and eat 5-6 times a day as cleanly as i can. Now, for those of you with kids, you know how hard that can be!

Current Training Schedule / Protocol :
    I currently work out 5 days a week, in the morning, BEFORE i go to work.
    Monday: Chest/Calves
    warm-ups then 5 sets of Key exercise (currently decline bench),
    then 5 sets of secondary exercise (currently incline flyes w/ ss
    of inward twist to lower pec press).
    For calves, 5 sets of standing and 5 sets of seated raises.
    Tuesday: Back/Abs
    warm-ups
    3 sets of deads w mixed reps
    5 sets of medium grip pull-ups (mixed reps)
    5 sets of bent arm pull-overs (mixed reps)
    3 sets of bent over bar bell rows
    3 sets of t-bars
    3 sets each of crunches and reverse crunches
    Wednesday:OFF
    Thursday: Shoulders/ Traps
    warm-ups
    5 sets seated dumb bell presses (mixed reps)
    5 sets leaning one arm dumbbell lateral raises
    3 sets unilateral bent over rear cable raises
    5 sets of seated shoulder shrugs
    3 sets of standing dumbbell shrugs
    Friday: Arms
    warm-ups
    4 sets of incline dumbbell curls
    4 sets of preachers
    3 sets of seated hammers
    5 sets of skullcrushers
    5 sets of tricep pushdowns
    Saturday: Legs
    warm-ups
    5 sets of squats (mixed reps)
    5 sets of leg extensions (mixed reps)
    5 sets of lying leg curls (mixed reps)
    3 sets of stiff legged deads
    Sunday: Off
    START OVER

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):
    I walk approximately 8 miles a day on my route, in addition, i do 2-3 days a week HIT on tread or track for 30 minutes

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
    -EAS Chocolate Premium Protein
    -Scivation Extend
    -Green Tea extract
    -Multi-vitamin
    -Fish oils
    -Animal Flex
    -I was going to cycle off stims for a month, but since i was lucky enough to be selected for this log...i will be taking 2SHREDDED

Current Diet and macros:
    I eat 5-6 times a day...everyday. My diet consist of cottage cheese, 2% milk, red meat, turkey breast, albacore tuna, protein shakes, chicken as far as protein goes. i eat oats, bran, fruits and veggies, pretzels as far as carbs go. I eat at a goal of 45/35/20 ratio of protein/carbs/fats

Current Daily water intake:
    at least one gallon upward 1 1/2 gallons per day

Short Term Goal:
    to REALLY dedicate my concentration on getting the best i can get to as far body composition. I'd like to get to around 220-225lbs at around 10% BF

Long Term Goal:
    To hopefully get picked up by reputable company (short list) and represent them. Help them endorse products, etc in return for exclusive use of their products.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:
    None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
    on top of the above i have used various creatine products, various protein powders, thermogenics, NO Explode...but mostly food

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
    This is my first in a line of hopefully many!!!!

Current / Progress Photos: a bunch on Bodyspace (will post new one at start of log

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Josh and the crew at BEAST SPORTS NUTRITION for giving me the chance to log this product for them......Thanks Guys

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio

Unleash Your Beast! Super Scoop's Avatar
    Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

Great start to your log brother!! You really seem to have everything organized and in gear, which will be really helpful in reaching your goal. Good luck and looking forward to following along!
    Beast Sports Nutrition Representative
    "Unleash your Beast!"
    www.beastsports.com
    superscoop@BeastSports.com

Our Bodybuilding.com Store Page:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/beast.htm

Beast Sports Nutrition: Past, Present, and Future
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=96207801#post96207801

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion only. It does not represent the official opinion of Beast Sports and should not be taken as medical advice.

ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in!!...

carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Im in

Originally Posted by Super Scoop View Post
    Great start to your log brother!! You really seem to have everything organized and in gear, which will be really helpful in reaching your goal. Good luck and looking forward to following along!
    Thanks bud, im still learning but seem to have it going good so far. We'll see what more i can do when i start logging. Im going to try to be creative and informative.

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio

Originally Posted by ksujosh6 View Post
    in!!...
    Thanks bud...ill let you know asap when it arrives. Thanks again for opportunity!

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio

Originally Posted by BigNick85 View Post
    Im in

Good, the more the better...gonna be a fun ride. Thanks!!!

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio

Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by fatboystick View Post
    Thanks bud, im still learning but seem to have it going good so far. We'll see what more i can do when i start logging. Im going to try to be creative and informative.
    You have a great background with personal training, which will serve you well. Plus, with your job as a postman, you stay active on a daily basis. It appears to me, if your diet is kept in check and you hit the gym hard, you will definitely find success. From that point, it may be tweaking things along the way. I definitely have faith you will do a great job and have great results!!!
    "Unleash your Beast!"
    www.beastsports.com

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion only. It does not represent the official opinion of Beast Sports and should not be taken as medical advice.

ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if you need any help with vb code or anything to spice the logs up just let me know I can help you

Thumbs up

if you need any help with vb code or anything to spice the logs up just let me know I can help you
    Certainly don't ask me on that one, Josh is like Yoda when it comes to VB codes.

Have a good one. We play Fallston today in lax. They are a huge rival and I am an alum from there so would sure love the upset. Will stop back in tommorrow, got to go and get ready for game.
    "Unleash your Beast!"
    www.beastsports.com

Scoop...Scoop-a-loop...

You have a great background with personal training, which will serve you well. Plus, with your job as a postman, you stay active on a daily basis. It appears to me, if your diet is kept in check and you hit the gym hard, you will definitely find success. From that point, it may be tweaking things along the way. I definitely have faith you will do a great job and have great results!!!
    Hey bro, thanks for the encouragement. Positive reinforcement is overlooked to often and makes a world of difference to some people. And...Scoop...dont worry bro...i am positive i will have GREAT results!!!

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio

I pm'd ya...if you've got time...great, but i know you are busy. I'll take what i can get

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio

I pm'd ya...if you've got time...great, but i know you are busy. I'll take what i can get
    checked the PM...what you have in mind for things...pictures or video or a theme...you let me know and I can see if i can help

Coolio10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coolio10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coolio10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coolio10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coolio10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coolio10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coolio10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coolio10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coolio10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coolio10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coolio10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good luck with this

Originally Posted by Coolio10 View Post
    good luck with this
    Thanks bud, i appreciate it. Keep checking in to see how its going.

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio

Thumbs up Product is in transit.......

Ok, fellas...ive been told that the product has been shipped. Will start log on the first day of my workout schedule once it arrives. Keep checking in. Thanks and take care!

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio

Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking forward to this one, good luck with it man! +subscribed+

Originally Posted by Amino89 View Post
    Looking forward to this one, good luck with it man! +subscribed+
    Thanks, a little luck never hurt but i plan on bustin' ass and makin' things turn out the way id like the old fashion way , by hard work and smart decisions!

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio

Thumbs up

Hey bro, thanks for the encouragement. Positive reinforcement is overlooked to often and makes a world of difference to some people. And...Scoop...dont worry bro...i am positive i will have GREAT results!!!
    No problem!! From your avatar picture and with the shaved head, you look a little like one of my favorite wrestlers, Stone Cold Steve Austin. Anyone ever tell you that before??
    "Unleash your Beast!"
    www.beastsports.com

Thumbs up Thats a first....

No problem!! From your avatar picture and with the shaved head, you look a little like one of my favorite wrestlers, Stone Cold Steve Austin. Anyone ever tell you that before??
    But I'll take it...lol , he is a bad ass! I have been called "The Rock" and "Vin Deisal" so far. Which is fine..they all have good physiques. I must be doing something right..Take care bud. Not long now before i start..........tick tock, tick tock............

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio

bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In!
    My Beast Sports Nutrition 2Shredded Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=156177641#post156177641

I know if I don't have my "special underwear", my workout is shot!!:) -- Hikemike

6 packs are for lightweights and underachievers! I've got the whole keg!

But I'll take it...lol , he is a bad ass! I have been called "The Rock" and "Vin Deisal" so far. Which is fine..they all have good physiques. I must be doing something right..Take care bud. Not long now before i start..........tick tock, tick tock............
    Looking forward to the start. Stone Cold is definitely a bad ass!!
    "Unleash your Beast!"
    www.beastsports.com

bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The Rock has the best physique I've seen. Balance, symmetry, thickness......he has it all! (no homo) LMAO!

I know if I don't have my "special underwear", my workout is shot!!:) -- Hikemike

Originally Posted by bulldog71 View Post
    In!
    Thanks bro, good luck with yours as well. I am following it as well.

Looking forward to the start. Stone Cold is definitely a bad ass!!
    Im looking forward to the start as well. Product not here yet, so hopefully a day or two. Then i will fine tune my routine and start first thing Monday morning. Before pics are coming soon.

The Rock has the best physique I've seen. Balance, symmetry, thickness......he has it all! (no homo) LMAO!
    I agree, Dwayne Johnson has a great physique (no homo...lol). In fact, he is one of my motivations for what id like to achieve.

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio

Thumbs up

liking all the activity in here

liking all the activity in here
    Glad you like it, wait until i get the stuff and start "heating" up

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio

Glad you like it, wait until i get the stuff and start "heating" up
    The heat will come that's for sure! I'm working an overall warmth, but no sweats!

WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The heat will come that's for sure! I'm working an overall warmth, but no sweats!
    haha heat it up
    I took some Gaspari Thyro tabs and that **** made me sweat buckets while working out.... intersting to see how this little Shredd pill works w/ you

Originally Posted by WannaGetLean View Post
    haha heat it up
    I took some Gaspari Thyro tabs and that **** made me sweat buckets while working out.... intersting to see how this little Shredd pill works w/ you
    We'll see! Tomorrow is an off day for me, but thurs. I should be burning!