Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

*** Gym God’s - TESTERS needed for ZEUS – Test Booster – Click Here to Apply ***

FUSION is looking for bodybuilders to try ZEUS – Test Booster. Scroll down for more information.

Click Here to review product web site

To apply to be a ZEUS tester please fill out the following and post within this thread.

"You must tell us first, “What makes you a Gym God?”

NOTE: Applicants must:
    - Be preferably 30 years of age or older
    - Be available to start the Log / Review immediately upon receipt of product
    - NOT have any medical conditions
    - NOT implement supplement changes / additions during the log / review period
    - NOT have ‘pending logs / reviews’ from any other supplement company

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

How many years have you been lifting weight?

Are you a bodybuilder?

Have you ever competed in a bodybuilding competition before or are you currently preparing for one?

What are you current training goals?

What is your training schedule and routine?

In detail describe your meal plan?

How much water do you consume daily?

How much caffeine do you consume daily?

What supplements do you currently use?

Are you sure you don’t have any medical conditions?

What is your body type - mesomorph, ectomorph or endomorph?

What previous logs have you posted?

Disclaimer: Upon posting this I acknowledge that I have read the above terms and I agree to them in their entirety. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____________, 2007

We will require a detailed log with a minimum of 4 posts per week for 8 weeks. A product of this nature requires the correct candidates so we will be selective. No other Test Boosters can be used while performing this log, so please do not ask us..

Application Deadline: February 1st 2007

REMEMBER: Keep training hard – cuz if you aren’t, someone else is!

Lookin' forward to the entries,

- Kurt A. Kühn

Last edited by 5-6; 01-03-2007 at 01:59 PM.

arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pick me! Oh wait

Good luck everyone
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165829701

awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    “What makes you a Gym God?” I have been at the iron game for 18 years, starting at age 12 training at a true lifters gym on Long Island. Moving up from a scrawny 12 yearold, to benching 400lbs by my 18th birthday at 225lbs. Now at 30, I started to train a bit more intensely than I have over the past several years. Now that my career is going well, my time can be spent doing what it is that I love to do, and that is lift.

NOTE: Applicants must:
    - Be preferably 30 years of age or older
    - Be available to start the Log / Review immediately upon receipt of product
    - NOT have any medical conditions
    - NOT implement supplement changes / additions during the log / review period
    - NOT have ‘pending logs / reviews’ from any other supplement company

Sex: M

Height: 6'1

Weight: 212

How many years have you been lifting weight? 18

Are you a bodybuilder? Yes

Have you ever competed in a bodybuilding competition before or are you currently preparing for one? competed in 2 college power lifting championships and won both

What are you current training goals? to train for the Power lifting Master's division in 9 years. ( counting down)

What is your training schedule and routine? 5 days a week. 3 days on and one day off. Usually like this Chest/back, arms, legs, off, shoulders/back, arms, legs off, repeat cycle

In detail describe your meal plan? eat fairly clean. 5 meals per day. My profession forces me to eat at odd hours, but two meals of chicken usually with potato or brown rice, supplemented with whey and fat free milk, then red meat. Veggies throughout.

How much water do you consume daily? 1.5 gallons

How much caffeine do you consume daily? not very much.

What supplements do you currently use? presently, ON Whey and Animal Pak

Are you sure you don’t have any medical conditions? Yes

What is your body type - mesomorph, ectomorph or endomorph? Meso

What previous logs have you posted? None yet, still new here.

Disclaimer: Upon posting this I acknowledge that I have read the above terms and I agree to them in their entirety. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _immediate____________, 2007

We will require a detailed log with a minimum of 4 posts per week for 8 weeks. A product of this nature requires the correct candidates so we will be selective. No other Test Boosters can be used while performing this log, so please do ask us.

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i'm a gym god cuz i f***ing said so!!!

I got the d**k so I make the rules!

hehehe.. anyways... good luck testers

another day in paradise punksurfer024's Avatar
    punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good luck applicants!!!
    Millecor Sponsored Athlete

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the application awright329.

And Mr. Aries, you shall become a Gym God in your hot pink baby tee.

littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    nice i was wondering when testing for zeus would come up gymgod said it would be soon and here it is i loved the purple-k so ill post up my info later tonight gl to all the tester choosen

Littlefry
    Currently cutting down!
    Finishing Kin degree, with background in Exercise Science!

awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awright329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 5-6 View Post
    Thanks for the application awright329.

And Mr. Aries, you shall become a Gym God in your hot pink baby tee.
    My pleasure. I hope ot be chosen but good luck to all testers chosen

It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm almost a month into this...interested parties can check my Log (though I doubt Fusion requires anywhere near that level of detail) and ask questions there, should they have any. I will really start putting this stuff through it's paces about a week from today...

Two Month War: Fusion ZEUS + CEL N-Cinerate vs. ME: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=987917
    Ongoing Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106420991

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

Hero. Psycho. Insomniac. Skigazzi's Avatar
    Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If I wasnt log'd out, Id apply cause that little number that says 28 is about to say 29

Good luck testers, this looks like a nice product.
    The Dark Knight...Rises.

TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good luck to all the testers!

Jdub
    PR's
    335 Bench
    425x2 ATG Squat
    455x1 Deadlift
    225x1 Power Clean
    26'' Vert

Goal: Cut down to sub 10% bf @ 185lbs before 09!!!

‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏ factotum's Avatar
    factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz
    Tribulus terrestris (Puncture Vine fruit standardized to
    80% saponins - 20% protodioscin) 410 mg
    Eurycoma longifolia
    (Long Jack root standardized to 20:1 extract) 400 mg
    Testofen® Trigonella foenum-graecum
    (Fenugreek seed standardized to 50% fenuside) 200 mg
    Rhodiola rosea (Golden Root standardized to 4%
    rosavin) 180 mg
    Bioperine® Piper nigrum
    (Black Pepper fruit standardized to 95% piperine) 4 mg
    Non-Medicinal Ingredients:
    gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium

Ingredients don't look revolutionary but it should at least be a nice libido booster. How well it boosts test and increases anabolism is unknown but hopefully one of the testers will get bloodwork. Good luck to testers, hope one of you can provide some blood work.
    Yes, there is indeed a deeper component to it all.

muscleit75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleit75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleit75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm a gym god because I have improved my body every year for the past 5 years. My bodyfat is down to single digits. I have good musuclar separation. Know I'm going to get bigger and stay defined. That means working my ass off in the gym as usual and eating protein like I never did before.

Sex: male

Height: 5'11

Weight: 185

How many years have you been lifting weight? 12 years

Are you a bodybuilder? No(have done male fitness competiiton)

Have you ever competed in a bodybuilding competition before or are you currently preparing for one? No (just male fitness competition)

What are you current training goals? To build muscle by lifting heavy. Want to get to about 200 lbs and keeping bodyfat under 10 percent

What is your training schedule and routine? Chest/Triceps, bck+biceps, legs/calves/abs, off day/ shoulders. 30 minutes cardio twice a week.

In detail describe your meal plan? Breakfast= Oatmeal Dymatize (Elite OatsNMore)2 boiled eggs/ morning snack muscle milk. Lunch= 2 cans of tuna or 2 cans of canned chicken/ afternoon snack=pure protein Bar/dinner= Chicken+vegetables/ after dinner= spoonful of Peanutbutter+Nuts.

How much water do you consume daily? 1.5 gallons

How much caffeine do you consume daily? 0

What supplements do you currently use? NO Explode

Are you sure you don’t have any medical conditions? No medical conditions

What is your body type - mesomorph, ectomorph or endomorph?mesomorph

What previous logs have you posted? none

Disclaimer: Upon posting this I acknowledge that I have read the above terms and I agree to them in their entirety. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____________, 2007

We will require a detailed log with a minimum of 4 posts per week for 8 weeks. A product of this nature requires the correct candidates so we will be selective. No other Test Boosters can be used while performing this log, so please do not ask us..

REMEMBER: Keep training hard – cuz if you aren’t, someone else is!

Lookin' forward to the entries,

- Kurt A. Kühn

drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Be a gym god? according to fusion, I am. (juuuust playin)

I am also 18, putting me 12 years below the minimum age hahah.

Great looking product Fusion, the testers will be lucky. Theyll get great results.
    God bless/science be with our military

srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50) srombado will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm a Gym God, I think
    When is this kicking off?
    Keep your blood clean, your body lean, and your mind sharp.
    Henry Rollins

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    “What makes you a Gym God?”

I have been training now for 10 years+. When i started i was Approx. 119lbs.
    Each year of training i have gained on average 4.6lb of muscle and now currently weigh 165lbs. I have tried many different workout regimes and many different supplements throughout the 10 years of training and feel that i have now got things just about right for a 37 year old man...
    I am currently looking at bulking up and feel this product would help me do that also i would like to compare this to the Blue UP that i finished with Controlled Labs last month.

Sex: Male

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 165lbs

How many years have you been lifting weight? 10+

Are you a bodybuilder? Yes

Have you ever competed in a bodybuilding competition before or are you currently preparing for one? No

What are you current training goals?
    To bulk for approx 3 months and gain between 5-10lbs before cutting up for the summer.

What is your training schedule and routine?
    3 days on - 3 days 0ff
    Day 1 - Chest/Shoulders/Triceps
    Day 2 - Back/Traps/Biceps
    Day 3 - Legs/Abs
    Day 4-6 off

Cardio is done 3-4 times a week at 25-30 min tao-bo sessions.

In detail describe your meal plan?
    08:00 am - Pre-workout drink (off days usually porridge)
    10:30 am - Post workout drink and 2 bananas
    12:00 noon - 2-3 tins tuna, tomatoes, 4 slices wholemeal bread, apple
    2:00 pm - Protein shake and 2 trimline fruit bars + a couple of boiled eggs.
    5:00 pm - Main meal - can vary with meat or fish but has 3-4 vegatables to it, Low fat yoghurt
    8:00 pm 3-4 slices toast and Low fat yoghurt, 2-3 Boiled eggs
    9:30 pm Protein shake
    This is a typical day but does change depending whether i am working nights or days. Also try to mix days during the week into higher and lower carbs days, so some days will be higher calorie content than others.

How much water do you consume daily? 5-6 litres

How much caffeine do you consume daily? 2 cups of coffee a day

What supplements do you currently use?
    By the time Zeus will arrive i will be taking the following :

Controlled Labs - PW/GM/GG
    milk thistle
    GABA
    Solgar vm75 Multi
    Whey protein Isolate
    ISS Amino's

Are you sure you don’t have any medical conditions? None

What is your body type - mesomorph, ectomorph or endomorph?
    Small framed Ecto.

What previous logs have you posted?
    Controlled Labs BlueUP/SesaGlow Log (Sponsored)
    IntraXcell/Green Mag Log (Unsponsored)

Both these links can be found in my Sig.

Disclaimer: Upon posting this I acknowledge that I have read the above terms and I agree to them in their entirety. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the 1st week of February, 2007

This would not be a problem at all.
    Hope to hear from you either way ....
    Thanks for the oppertunity,
    Mick.
    Last edited by Mickfootie; 01-04-2007 at 08:39 AM.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

WowWowWowWow ab-swing asianbabe's Avatar
    ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I <3 Gym Gods

good luck testors/soon to be GG's!

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wanderlei View Post

Ingredients don't look revolutionary but it should at least be a nice libido booster. How well it boosts test and increases anabolism is unknown but hopefully one of the testers will get bloodwork. Good luck to testers, hope one of you can provide some blood work.
    When ZEUS was formulated we took the ingredients that had the most positive research and added the newest cutting edge ingredient - Testofen. Please feel free to check their research at www.Testofen.com. The ingredients Tribulus, Eurycoma Longfolia, and Testofen have all proven track records of increasing natural testosterone production. Rhodiola has been shown many times over to possess pharmacologically relevant anabolic activity.

There are a lot of so called revolutionary ingredients that are popping out all over the market that we have investigated but have come out empty on supporting material. Sure you will find a few articles here and there but not enough substantial evidence in its effectiveness and long term safety. Although the ingredients except Testofen may not be 'revolutionary as you say' - the formula will give you the effective dosages that can be used to increase your Test levels and help you build muscle and increase your strength.

Blood work is a great idea and a great measure of the true effectiveness that a product of this nature will have on your Test levels. I have heard a good story recently on one of my retailer/distributors' customer. He was one of their first customers to purchase ZEUS. Apparently before using ZEUS - he had his Test levels checked and on a scale of 0 - 10, he was near 0. After 6 weeks use his score checked out at 6.5. He was above the average that he was suppose to be at his age. I never asked for this information but my distributor thought it was cool. At this time I have asked my distributor to try and get me this individuals contacts for testimonial purposes - it doesn't get any better than this. I do not know how old this guy was and I do not know anything about his bodybuilding experience - so don't ask me. I am working on it.

ZEUS is used by bodybuilders everywhere to increase one's own Test levels. Every bodybuilder knows that increased Test levels lead to increased muscle size and strength. We apologize that this product may cause an increase in libido.

All the best to applicants and we look forward to working with you - Gym Gods!!!
    Last edited by Gym God; 01-04-2007 at 06:51 AM.
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How would you guys think this would compare to the Blue Up by Controlled Labs?

Happy new year to you all as well guys....
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post
    How would you guys think this would compare to the Blue Up by Controlled Labs?

Happy new year to you all as well guys....
    Blue Up from Controlled Labs is a good product Mick which I am sure delivers results. However I do not compare it with ZEUS from FUSION nor do I compare ZEUS with any other product in the bodybuilding market.
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Originally Posted by Gym God View Post
    Blue Up from Controlled Labs is a good product Mick which I am sure delivers results. However I do not compare it with ZEUS from FUSION nor do I compare ZEUS with any other product in the bodybuilding market.
    Nice answer Chris.....
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard

ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'll apply after work tonight.

blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would not necessarily classify myself as a "gym god" but here it goes.........I suppose I could say I am one because I have put training in front of all else. Diet, working out, cardio, I never miss a workout, very rarely cheat on my diet. I go the gym, bust my @ss, get the most out of my body each and every workout, and go home. No hype, no small-talk, no BS, just doing what I need to do to make myself better.

Sex:M

Height:5-10

Weight:202

How many years have you been lifting weight?9

Are you a bodybuilder? yes

Have you ever competed in a bodybuilding competition before or are you currently preparing for one?no

What are you current training goals? lean mass additions

What is your training schedule and routine? 4 days, 2 upper/2 lower MTTHF

In detail describe your meal plan?High protein, carbs, 7 meals per day

How much water do you consume daily? 120 ounces mimimun

How much caffeine do you consume daily? none

What supplements do you currently use? ON Pro complex, Gold Standard, Univerasl Storm, Animal Pak

Are you sure you don’t have any medical conditions?yes

What is your body type - mesomorph?

What previous logs have you posted?none, new here

Thanks for the opportunity
    Last edited by blueboy22; 01-04-2007 at 05:53 PM.

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ossizen View Post
    I'll apply after work tonight.
    ^^^ this terd gets my vote! He's a great guy and does a dang good job on his logs. I wish I could join in but I am in the middle of MassFX and Hyperdrol. Good luck to the testers!!

solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Any point in a 25yr old Aussie applying?
    I've got blood work done on the following:

ATD. Diesel Test (both new and old formula). 6-OXO. Nolva.

It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    I <3 Gym Gods
    Heyyyyy, baby.
    Ongoing Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106420991

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

Originally Posted by solarize View Post
    Any point in a 25yr old Aussie applying?
    I've got blood work done on the following:

ATD. Diesel Test (both new and old formula). 6-OXO. Nolva.
    Go for it man

Go for it man
    Hi 5-6. Will you be letting people know who you want after the FEB 1st deadline? Also how many testers are you looking for?

Mick.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard

Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post
    Hi 5-6. Will you be letting people know who you want after the FEB 1st deadline? Also how many testers are you looking for?

Mick.
    Hey Footie from what I been talking to Chris we are looking for 6 candidates for two months of using Zeus. And yes, I will be letting people know.

Hey Footie from what I been talking to Chris we are looking for 6 candidates for two months of using Zeus. And yes, I will be letting people know.
    Awesome man....... Sounds good...... I'll keep my fingers crossed ...
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard