Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Strength/Condition Coach jdiritto's Avatar
    jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up JD's White flood/Orange Triad Controlled Labs log

what up fellas. you've reached it, the best thing happening since sexual intercourse was invented. thats right, a new log by yours truly.

anywho, let's cut the details. I'm jdiritto. and I'll be doing a log of some sort of supplement stack, right here.

The main products will be white flood (ver 2 i believe) and orange triad -- as I've never used either, and have just purchased them.

I have been using centrum multi vitamin - and 2 scoops ON whey + ground steel cut oats post workout. thats it. so i hope to get good results from throwing that little bit of extra magic into my gym life.

I will update prior to starting with more background information, and supplement/nutrition info.

I haven't posted much on bb.com in the past months/year, don't feel hated. feel loved cos I'm back!

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by jdiritto View Post
    what up fellas. you've reached it, the best thing happening since sexual intercourse was invented. thats right, a new log by yours truly.
    LMAO
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    o yeaaa.. it's that time of the month again..

no you pervs, im just updating my log. haha

Supplements I have to be used:

White flood -- huge tub, half full. weird, i hate that.

Orange Triad -- huge pills, 6 a day, impressive, hopefully it'll be as good as they look.

Centrum 1 a day mens health forumla (for off days)

optimum nutrition ZMA

ON whey protein
    True Protein mix (i forget what it really is -- possibly a meal replacement powder?)
    GF pro

Purple wraath
    some xtend
    green mag
    bulk taurine
    some NOxidant
    some r-ala and k-r-ala (glucophase XR)
    plus some Anabolic Innovations (?) whey isolate and xcel (similiar to xtend) powders

most of the powders are slightly used. white flood + orange triad are the only brand new iterms (besides gf pro tub)

my diet, is random. I don't have a kitchen, and live in the middle of philadelphia. I try to get well rounded meals, and avoid the fattening, greasy, sugar-laden foods of Philly.. it's haaard though.

I train in the mornings - and teach weight lifting courses m/w/f afternoons.

log should start next monday. got thrown back a little due to my girlfriend visitng and my studies.
    Last edited by jdiritto; 10-09-2007 at 02:50 PM.

It's that time fells.. and womens (i luv u all)

Day #1. o ya baybee

I took 1 scoop white flood, 1/2 spoon taurine powder, 3 caps green bulge, and 1 cap r-ala about 30min pre workout on an empty stomach.

i drank about 1/2 a mix of 1 scoop PW and 1 scoop xtend about 15-0 mins preworkout.

during workout just water

post workout i polished off the xtend/pw mix and ate a fiber one high protein ceral bar

ima go shower, than drink a 2 scoop ON whey + 1 scoop steel cut oats shake and take 3 orange triads with that.

the workout was intense. i won't lie, it was the most energy i've had at 8am ish lifting all semester so far. i even broke a good sweat. usually im all tired, sluggish, and sometimes yawning while i lift. today i was in it man. i was clapping my hands to the music, jumping around a little, i felt good. i felt cocky in the gym, like i was the biggest guy there and couldnt noone hold me down. sure, the normal douchebags were their trying to curl 175 pounds, but hey, screw them. their like 1/2 my size and lift like big bags of douche. i felt good throwin the weight around.

I'm not gonna post up every single lift and weight amount, as that takes alot of time. I'm going to track some of th ebasics, and relate alot of "feeling" in this log.

for bench today - day #1 - i did 225 for a set of 10 and 7 at the peak of my bench pyramid. more than i had been getting. my goal by the end of this lil log is to increase that greatly. as well as other major lifts (squats, deadlifts, military, maybe even calf raises)

I'm going to take some measurements tonight before bed, and ill post them up.

my diet, is gonna be random too, so i wont post much of that either. I try to keep it healthy, but not crazy intense strictly monitored. i cant do that at this point in my life, too much going on. maybe when i have my own apt next summer w/ my gf ill get back into that. I am making it a goal to increase the amount of tuna i eat. simple meal, and i have tons of cans in my room here at school.

another goal / something ill monitor on here is the amount of pushups/dips/chinups/pullups i can do. i doubt i can do any chins or pulls, havent do em in so long. but ima make it goal to work on that in between the classes I teach -- i can just rep out some of each while i wait for the next class to show up (i teach weight training as my grad assistantship)

im gonna be taking some whey isolate packets and xcell packets - from anabolic innoventions? - to my office on school today, so when i can there ill be mixing them up instead of just dirnking water -- a little added bonus (plus it cleans out my bedroom some -- im crammed for space in this joint).

questions, comments, let it rang and ill do the damn thang.
    haha

this log can also be found at cl.com (url below)
    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?p=70550

yessss - day #2 , what could be better?

before bed I took my ZMA and a r-ala

today was similiar to yesterday - m ade some small changes

had a fiber one high protein ceral bar immediately after waking

drank white flood (2scoop) bout 30min pre workout - with 3 green bulge, 1 r-ala, and 1 green tea cap

drank 1/2 PW (2scoop) about 15min pre - til i left my house

did leg workout (more below)

got home, polished off other half PW drink - had 2 more green bulge, and another r-ala

bout 30min later I drank 1/2 a mix of 2 scoop GF-Pro isolate

45min later I ate a oatmeal breakfeast to go bar with 3 Orange triad pills

an hour later i polished the whey isolate mix off

gonna take the other 3 OT's with dinner. will do the ZMA + R-ala before bed again.

workout was good todya. bout same energy as yesterday -- i was a lil more tired than yesterday -- up all night killing mice in my bedroom -- woke up very early talking to my gf - her sister had a miscarriage over night =(

so far impressed by the WF in terms of energy -- pumps aren't there really.
    I had some gastro-intenstinal distress yesterday -- hopefully the OT kicks in and helps this, plus the lil ceral bar before lifting/supplements today too. (the isolate instead of ON whey may helpt oo!)

will try to get measurements up tonight -- got distracted yesterdy with 2 mice found in my bedroom (killed one over the weekend, and his buddies cam eout. bought traps, and got one of em overnight, this last one is shiesty tho, he's good.)

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    up all night killing mice in my bedroom
    Is that what the kids call it these days ?
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Yes. they ate half my box of ramen noodles ill prolly never eat ... and it was time for me to seek revenge before they moved onto my fiber one high protein bars.!!!

10/16 - 10pm – bout 9 more hours and im 23 hoorah

Measures (all flexed)

Calf (1/2 between ankle.knee) - 16”
    Quad/hams (1/2 between knee.waist) - 24.5”
    Waist (@ Belly button) - 38”
    Chest (across nipples) - 43”
    Arms (1/2 between elbow/shoulder) - 16”

Exclamation

day #treee

shoulders/back was great today. WF isnt a big hit of energy like a stimulant -- no jitters or weird feelings, it's just there and keeps me going all workout.

repped out alot of sets on various workouts, had a good sweat going and great mind set

the taste is good too on WF. Id ont mind it at all. i mixed it with some lemon-lime gatorade powder the other day, and it was great (the lemon-lime powder is pretty bad itself -lol, i stole it from an old roommate i disliked and have a ton of it lol)

since i bought 2 of the discount WF tubs in addition to the current one, i decided to purchase some of the lemon size-on today from bb.com -- i think those 2 combined preworkout will be awesome in the future!

i duno if ill get to lift tomorrow -- i have a field trip fom like 830am til 1pm.. gym is packed by than , but i may be able to lift in my classroom gym.. who knows!

Yes. they ate half my box of ramen noodles ill prolly never eat ... and it was time for me to seek revenge before they moved onto my fiber one high protein bars.!!!
    LMFAO !!!
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

dudes... mice suck. i've killed near a dozen this week. pissing me off. had to rearrange my room.. and next week im gonna seal up all openings in the walls with some special supplies, and use other strategies to deter mice from my bedroom... the ghetto sucks in terms of mice control. lol

day #4

great lift.. i mean intensity thro the roof. i only did a few workouts --- but i did em well and combined to increase intenssity

since i didnt lift yesterday i tried to do a lil full body esque workout

mainly supersetted bench - front squats - DB curls (like 6 sets each)

and than tricep pushdowns + calf raises (like 5 sets)

than did some other random chest/lower body movements

supplements went like thiisss

woke up - oatmeal to go breakfeast bar

like 30min later - 2 scoop WF + 1/2 spoon taurine

like 10 min later - 3 GB - r-ala and green tea extra + 2 scoop PW, 1 scoop extend, and a smaple packet of Storm EVF or something

worked out

when i got home i drank remaining like 1/5 of the preworkout mix (PW one) and took 2 GB and another r-ala

30 min after that ima eat a high protein fiber 1 ceral bar + 3 OTs, than go on campus and get me some lunccch

after one week -- i feel good about the supplements.. some gastro intestinal weirdness, but its nothing overwhelming. gonna work on upping hydration next week to try and counter all that.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    dudes... mice suck. i've killed near a dozen this week. pissing me off. had to rearrange my room.. and next week im gonna seal up all openings in the walls with some special supplies, and use other strategies to deter mice from my bedroom... the ghetto sucks in terms of mice control. lol
    just seal up all the holes especially under radiators and you will be good to go. I had a similar situation during college.
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

my radiator sits in front of the wall.. theres screw holes for it to go into but no screws (going to work on that)

annd there is a semi-circular shaped tube shooting up thro my room to the one above me for heat or something i guess.. that has big openings around it (2-3 inches) and is where their coming from.

they may come out the radiator hole i have now, but not often. i believe they can run into it too.

I've got 3 traps in motion now, picking up 2 more this wekeend while I'm at home.. and a huge tub of cheap peanut butter as bait.

also going to buy cayenne pepper + peppermint oil - as mice are apparantly avoidant of each

and i duno how - but something to seal the holes with... apparantly a mix of caulking and steel woool does the job, but i dont know how much i buy that. may get some sheet wood or metal and cut it to mesh around the piping..than just duct tape it in place... that'll take some time tho as i'll need to measure everything.

iduno, but i gotta put an end to it.. killed 12 mice in under a week (sund night - frid morn) and I imagine I'll have 3 fresh dead ones when I get back monday

all in all, i live in the ghetto, and this is what i get. butt on a bright note i havent paid rent in the past month or 2

killed 12 mice in under a week (sund night - frid morn) and I imagine I'll have 3 fresh dead ones when I get back monday
    Free Protein ?
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    my radiator sits in front of the wall.. theres screw holes for it to go into but no screws (going to work on that)

annd there is a semi-circular shaped tube shooting up thro my room to the one above me for heat or something i guess.. that has big openings around it (2-3 inches) and is where their coming from.

they may come out the radiator hole i have now, but not often. i believe they can run into it too.

I've got 3 traps in motion now, picking up 2 more this wekeend while I'm at home.. and a huge tub of cheap peanut butter as bait.

also going to buy cayenne pepper + peppermint oil - as mice are apparantly avoidant of each

and i duno how - but something to seal the holes with... apparantly a mix of caulking and steel woool does the job, but i dont know how much i buy that. may get some sheet wood or metal and cut it to mesh around the piping..than just duct tape it in place... that'll take some time tho as i'll need to measure everything.

iduno, but i gotta put an end to it.. killed 12 mice in under a week (sund night - frid morn) and I imagine I'll have 3 fresh dead ones when I get back monday

all in all, i live in the ghetto, and this is what i get. butt on a bright note i havent paid rent in the past month or 2
    are you sure you wont have 3 eviction notices instead of 3 dead mice?
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

i never signed a lease, i'm pretty sure they forgot about me.. lol

Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    Free Protein ?

thats just wrong.
    Last edited by jdiritto; 10-22-2007 at 05:14 PM.

day #5 i think

good lift today --- upper body , chest n arms mainly

felt a great pump in my arms by mid way thro the workout, was great

did the same ol routine there

woke up -- oatmeal ceral go breakfeast thing

like 30min later 2 scoop WF + 1 spoon taurine powder

15min til leaving for gym about 3/4 of a sample packet of PW and 1 scoop xtend + 3 green bulge + green tea + r-ala

lifted

got home - polished off the PW/xtend drank + 2 green bulge + r-ala

ate a high protein fiber 1 ceral bar + 3 OTs

like 15-20min later 2 scoop whey isolate shake

only one class today, and not much work -- had alot last week+over the weekend so now its more chillll

big homecoming this weekend at my undergrad coming up too, should be fun!

i never signed a lease, i'm pretty sure they forgot about me.. lol
    Did they at least give you your stapler ?

Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

negative; i keep my stapler in my office!

Day #6

ive been sleeping real good lately with the ZMA

woke up, laid in bed feeling lazy for awhile - its raining -, now im gettin ready to go

ate a oatmeal breakfeast bar than drank my 2 scoop WF and 1/2 spoon taurine mix

5-10min later drinking 1 scoop PW and 1 scoop xtend + 3 GB + green tea + r-ala

workin outt (will update when done) - leg day, woorah

lift was good. i dislike my gym cos the campus is huge, and its impossible to do supersets (which i always do) cos people just take machines when your not using em.. ticks me off. alot. good lift tho - blasted the calfs i with some 30 sec static holds on calf raises (between normal sets of calf raises!)

also did uneven squats -- overall did like 90 reps... 2x10 each leg raised on 2 plates with 130/185 felt good, havent done em in a long time.

i also increased my water intake with supplements, and shortly after.. i hadnt been taking a water botle to the gym, i did today and drank like 20oz on the walk there and back... use water fountain while im actually lifting

post lift:

finish off PW+Xtend drink + 2 green bulge + r-ala

10 mins later eating a high protein fiber 1 ceral bar + the morning triad serving

day #7

hi, my name is PUMPT i feel good. was shoulder/back day. duno why, but for the past year or more these days have always been my most intense ones..where i always feel it. i think i may switch up my week schedule, and do shoulder/back first and see if that changes it. sometimes I want my chest or legs to feel like shoulder/back days!owell

did the same supp routine..but ill repeat it for those who cant read the above posts

woke up - ate a oatmeal breakfeast bar - drank 2 scoop WF + 1/2 scoop bulk taurine -- took 3 GB , 1 r-ala, and 1 green tea extract pill

than instead of making a shake (roommate in bathroom, was too lazy to go downstairs to kitchen) i just took 2 scoops of PW and chased it down with water; old skool i know, im badder than chuck norris on a friday night.

than i lifted -- drank alot of water, most yet for a day in this log

got home -- took 2 more GB and 1 k-r-ala (ran out of r-ala on earlier dose, got like 15 k-r-ala pills from DS to use)

gonna shower now, than eat high protein ceral bar and take 3 OTs

I'm also beginning coeynzyme Q 10 today! 1 pill a day with food (will take @ lunch )

blasted the calfs i with some 30 sec static holds
    ^^^^

For the win !!!
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

it was killer.

last friday - I bet one of my students in my weight trianing TA that they couldnt out calf raise me..

so we did static holds on the standing calf machine with the full rack .. i held it for just barely over a minute at the top of the motion..

the one kid couldnt hold it past 30seconds.. his feet starting coming down from the top position.. than another kid (lil fat guy) held it for over a minute too.. than he did it again (showoff)

overall, i had the best calfs by far haha even if i couldnt lift as much as the chubby boy, mine are defined his are just there and covered with bodyfat

its intense.. i started doing it in between even normal set of calf raises -- just as long as I can static holds; crazzzyness i tell ya

GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Best of luck with your stack man, I've never used WF but I'm currently using Orange Triad and loving it, hopefully it'll work as well for you as it has for me thus far.
    ***Georgia Crew***
    ***Sperrys & Polo***
    ☆ black genetic crew ☆
    ☆ Creasy Bear Crew ☆

day # 8

good times in the gym today. got alot DONE RATHER quickly. supersetted upper body and lower body. went a lil like this

incline press + static hold calf raises
    front DB lat raises + DB curls
    leg press + row machine things

had a good overall bod y pump, and quite frankly, i thought I looked good while looking at myself in the mirror doing curls. (it makes me happy).

did the same supplement timing as previous posts.

got a smoothie when i got onto campus a lil bit ago..its good, and now im gonna go get a wrap before i teach in a little bit

after 2 weeks using the stack, i feel very good about the progress in such a short time. i believe i may need to still work on increasing water intake around the supp doses, prolly will help with the minor gastro-tract issues ...

on a side note; its gettin cold out in PA, and i dont like that.

got a smoothie when i got onto campus a lil bit ago..its good, and now im gonna go get a wrap before i teach in a little bit
    Ballin outta control
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

we fly high

yayaaa

day #9

stelllar lift -- took a sccop and a half of green mag instead of green bulges, and the pumps were like 5x better...

blasted the arms, hit the chest pretty good too. was a long weekend of drinking @ my undergrads homecoming, and it was great to get a solid lift in early this week. i def didnt feel like going when i woke up.. was freezing in my bed and all tired .. but i went, and now i feel great.

benched 225 for a set of 10 and 8.. both with feet up on the bench. I don't bench regular w/feet on the floor anymore.. i duno why.. i always keep my feet on the bench..makes it harder, and since i dont have a spot i dont feel like putting on alot of weight to make it hard i guess

did a good routine of cable flies.. the 3 different variations of em.. did alot of hammer and normal DB curls.. and ended with some dives (always killer).

eating some breakfeast snacks with orange triad and off to campus for a real meal or something

day #9 pre bed update

I feel crazy pumped all over my body. it's awesome. everywhere feels solid and i feel great about everything. i feel so good about life -- i got the dream goin on right now, beside the fact my gf lives far away =(

I get paid a ton to go to grad school and teach weight training.

day #10

good leg lift. it sucks cos the campus gym has 2 leg machines that have been broken for the past 2-3 weeks..the one they removed from the area too even!

i did a good workout tho -- did back squats super setted w/ static standing calf raises - front squats super setted with seated calf raises - and leg extensions .. did at least 100+ squats and calf raises... was crazy. lol

took the WF + green mag again instead of green bulge -- def a better combo IMO for the early am workouters

also took green tea + k-r-ala pre

got an egg + sausage on a croissant and grape juice after leaving the gym - took the 3 OT's with it

gonna shower and all than drank a protein shake before heading to campus i thinks.. got a semi long day -- only 1 class but im gonna stick on campus in an attempt to powerhouse some future assignments