bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up Controlled Labs PURPLE WRAATH (Purple Lemonade) Sample Review

SAMPLE PACKET (1 SERVING) REVIEW
    PURPLE WRAATH
    (Purple Lemonade Flavor)

>>>Order PURPLE WRAATH Here!<<<

>>>Sign Up for Free Samples Here!<<<

Ease - 10/10
    Just opened the packet and poured it in the blender with some water. No fuss, no muss.

Mixability - 8/10
    I used a blender with a little ice and it mixed pretty decently. There were still a few granules floating around in there that never fully dissolved, but nothing major. No clumps.

Taste - 9/10
    I liked the Purple Lemonade Flavor even more than the Grape. Sweet and tangy. Faint aftertaste, though not unpleasant.

Effectiveness - 9/10
    Purple Wraath has been a mainstay for the last month since I began doing fasted workouts and although I haven't gotten any "rushes" of energy or "tingling," I do believe that it has helped me to maintain energy levels. I have definitely noticed a reduction in DOMS, which I usually get in my back and glutes.

Value - 10/10 (FREE!!)
    Free Sample!

Delivery - 10/10
    My samples all came to my doorstep in exactly one week from the day I signed up. Everything was well sealed and packaged.

Overall - 9.3/10
    You gotta try it for yourself. Next re-order I'll definitely go with the Purple Lemonade! I encourage you to go here and sign yourself up. Great stuff. Highly Recommended!
    There is no greater natural advantage in life than to have an enemy overestimate your faults, unless it is to have a friend underestimate your virtues.
    -Don Vito Corleone

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166936131

TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I might have to look into the Purple Lemonade flavor since I'm now in the market for a product like this, and the grape sample I had didn't make me want to go buy it.

Good review, thanks Bango.

jtrotta is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrotta is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrotta is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrotta is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrotta is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrotta is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrotta is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrotta is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrotta is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrotta is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrotta is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I got used to the grape eventually. Anyway, finding a flavor you like will be good because Purple Wraath definitely helps - I had better concentration and energy with it.
    Originally Posted by TheStender View Post
    I might have to look into the Purple Lemonade flavor since I'm now in the market for a product like this, and the grape sample I had didn't make me want to go buy it.

D.W. Winnicott = It is in playing and only in playing that the individual child or adult is able to be creative and to use the whole personality, and it is only in being creative that the individual discovers the self.

teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheStender View Post

Definatly try the new lemonade, its awesome!

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great review, grape is still my favorite flavor but you can't go wrong with lemonade!
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    awesome review, the lemonade is delicious and allows for the triple lemonade stack (white flood, green magnitude and purple wraath)
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by teraflx View Post
    Definatly try the new lemonade, its awesome!
    eggzachery.
    timbahwolffff on Instagram

CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    kane@controlledlabs.com
    Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
    www.controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Ratpat01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ratpat01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ratpat01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ratpat01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ratpat01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ratpat01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ratpat01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ratpat01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ratpat01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ratpat01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ratpat01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i actually just pulled out my purple wraath today for the first time in a few weeks i got tired of carrying around a shaker at the gym lol...but ya, i wont go without it for a while...squats went up in reps quite a bit..usually do 6x6x6x6 and i did 10x10x10x6...with 5 more lbs than last week...felt pretty good =)...i wanna try lemonade tho, i tire of grape its my third tub lol

leblanc is just really nice. (+1000) leblanc is just really nice. (+1000) leblanc is just really nice. (+1000) leblanc is just really nice. (+1000) leblanc is just really nice. (+1000) leblanc is just really nice. (+1000) leblanc is just really nice. (+1000) leblanc is just really nice. (+1000) leblanc is just really nice. (+1000) leblanc is just really nice. (+1000) leblanc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Can you take Purple Wraath indefinetly or will you start getting diminishing returns after awhile? Also, is it geared more towards a cut or is it good to take during any type of training phase? Thanks.

Team InnerArmour RatherBeLifting's Avatar
    RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by leblanc View Post
    Can you take Purple Wraath indefinetly or will you start getting diminishing returns after awhile? Also, is it geared more towards a cut or is it good to take during any type of training phase? Thanks.
    1.indefinetly

2. any type of training.
    www.InnerArmour.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/inn/inn.htm

10 Tips for Maximum Athletic Performance: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hit-your-peak-10-tips-for-maximum-athletic-performance.html

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by leblanc View Post
    no need to cycle it
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831