bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up Controlled Labs REDuction Sample Review

SAMPLE PACKET (1 SERVING, 2 AM Pills/2 PM Pills) REVIEW
    Controlled Labs REDuction

>>>Order REDuction Here!<<<

>>>Sign Up for Free Samples Here!<<<

I'm going to split this review into 3 parts, first for the AM, second for the PM, and third for the total package

Controlled Labs REDuction: AM Serving (2 red pills)

Ease - 8/10
    Pills were large, but not terribly so. Uncoated. I had no problems taking them.

Taste - 5/10
    Strong cayenne flavor. Made me feel slightly nauseous after taking and made it difficult to take my other supps afterwards. But this passed within a minute or two.

Mood - 10/10
    I took both pills first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, as suggested. I didn't feel that wired jittery sensation that I attribute with most stims, just a steady alertness that lasted for several hours. Concentration, focus and energy remained very high. Tension, anxiety and dizzyness were non-existent. Very clean!!

Hunger Control - 10/10
    I had no hunger pangs what-so-ever. I felt very satisfied throughout the day.

Fat Loss - ?/10
    I'd need to take it for an extended time to know.

Controlled Labs REDuction: PM Serving (2 black pills)

Ease - 10/10
    Pills were small and went down easy.

Taste - 10/10
    No taste, just the way I like it.

Sleep - 10/10
    Many nights I have trouble sleeping as it is, but after I took the pills as suggested, 30 min before bed, I thankfully felt drowsy when I lay down. Not an artificial drowsiness either, just a welcome slumber. I slept the whole night through, had pleasant dreams and woke up feeling rested and refreshed. I would take the PM formula by itself!

Fat Loss - ?/10
    I'd need to take it for an extended time to know.

Controlled Labs REDuction: The Total Package

Value - 10/10 (FREE!!)
    Free Sample!

Delivery - 10/10
    My samples all came to my doorstep in exactly one week from the day I signed up. Everything was well sealed and packaged.

Overall - 9.2/10
    I am really impressed by the strategy of having both a daytime and nightime formula for a fat burning product. Controlled Labs has found an effective way to overcome the usual insomnia associated with many fat burners, while simultaneously extending its' fat burning potential throughout the duration of the night. What they've developed is an impressive 24 hr fat burner that kept me alert all morning and left me feeling restful throughout the night. Great product!! Highly recommended!!
    Last edited by bango skank; 09-18-2008 at 10:46 AM.
    There is no greater natural advantage in life than to have an enemy overestimate your faults, unless it is to have a friend underestimate your virtues.
    -Don Vito Corleone

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166936131

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Great review. Thanks for giving it a try.
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Lyonis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lyonis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lyonis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lyonis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lyonis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lyonis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lyonis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lyonis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lyonis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lyonis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lyonis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good review man. I'm 7 days away from finishing my first 30 days, and this product is amazing...great mood, energy, and better sleep. I lost about 10 pounds so far.

I already have my next 30 day supply.

cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    kickass review man!
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Lyonis View Post
    Good review man. I'm 7 days away from finishing my first 30 days, and this product is amazing...great mood, energy, and better sleep. I lost about 10 pounds so far.

Awesome !
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Currently Losing BF% jpetitclerc's Avatar
    jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Nice!

This i'm on my second box (I had 3). On box 2 I went from 198 to 184, 10 days left.

I know a lot of it is probably water or something like that but definitely not muscles since they are bigger than before =D
    Jay is the name.

timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Originally Posted by jpetitclerc View Post
    Nice!

This i'm on my second box (I had 3). On box 2 I went from 198 to 184, 10 days left.

I know a lot of it is probably water or something like that but definitely not muscles since they are bigger than before =D
    Good work, guys.
    timbahwolffff on Instagram

kane@controlledlabs.com
    Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
    www.controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thanks for the great review.

Originally Posted by jpetitclerc View Post
    Nice!

I know I am biased, but I have never seen a fatloss product that gets reviews that are close to as good as this one
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    woohoo! Got my 1 month supply of REDuction in the mail today!
    There is no greater natural advantage in life than to have an enemy overestimate your faults, unless it is to have a friend underestimate your virtues.
    -Don Vito Corleone

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bango skank View Post
    Awesome!
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Originally Posted by bull.dogz View Post
    Awesome!
    no, you're awesome!

Be sure to check out my fat loss program journal too:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=111085911
    -Don Vito Corleone

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bango skank View Post
    that is great. only way it could have been better is if it were a 2 month supply
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831