bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude Sample Review

SAMPLE PACKET (1 SERVING) REVIEW
    Green MAGnitude
    (SOUR GREEN APPLE)

>>>Order Green MAGnitude Here!<<<

>>>Sign Up for Free Samples Here!<<<

Mixability - 10/10
    I used a blender with a little ice mixed in, but even before the blades kicked in I could see it dissolving. No granules.

Taste - 10/10
    Damn, who needs Creatine, this stuff tastes AMAZING! Sweet, tangy and just the right amount of sour and with no strange aftertaste. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Effectiveness - 8/10
    I can't claim any amazing reactions (except from my taste buds) but I didn't experience anything ill either. I take Creatine after every workout and I've never experienced bloatedness on my Monohydrate and MAGnitude was no exception. Would need to take it for a prolonged time to really gauge.

Value - 10/10 (FREE!!)
    Free Sample!

Delivery - 10/10
    My samples all came to my doorstep in exactly one week from the day I signed up. Everything was well sealed and packaged.

Overall - 9.6/10
    You got nothing to lose by trying out a sample yourself. Maybe I'll pick up a tub myself in the not-too-distant future and do a full review! I encourage you to go here and sign yourself up. Thanks to Controlled Labs for the best free meal I ever had.
    There is no greater natural advantage in life than to have an enemy overestimate your faults, unless it is to have a friend underestimate your virtues.
    -Don Vito Corleone

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166936131

timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks for the review, man.
    Definitely one of the best tasting sups out there.
    timbahwolffff on Instagram

CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    kane@controlledlabs.com
    Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
    www.controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by timberwolf View Post
    Thanks for the review, man.
    Definitely one of the best tasting sups out there.
    Agreed.

You just need to find the PERFECT balance of water. I like mine STRONG.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    awesome review. the taste makes my mouth water as well, I love it.

let us know when you do your full review
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    Agreed.

You just need to find the PERFECT balance of water. I like mine STRONG.
    So do I.
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    let us know when you do your full review
    well, I have about 10 years worth of creatine monohydrate in my pantry, so that full review might take me a minute, lol.
    There is no greater natural advantage in life than to have an enemy overestimate your faults, unless it is to have a friend underestimate your virtues.
    -Don Vito Corleone

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bango skank View Post
    well, I have about 10 years worth of creatine monohydrate in my pantry, so that full review might take me a minute, lol.
    We'll wait.
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Mighty-Boosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mighty-Boosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mighty-Boosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mighty-Boosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mighty-Boosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mighty-Boosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mighty-Boosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mighty-Boosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mighty-Boosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mighty-Boosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mighty-Boosh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nice review, i've tried Green Mag (Green Apple) Love the taste , Purple Wraath (Juicy Grape) reminds me of Fun Dip sooo good. The White Flood tastes alright on its own but i prefer to mix it with Green Mag, i just purchased Green mag, Purple Wraath and White Flood, so once im off my injury i can't wait to try it

timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mighty-Boosh View Post
    nice review, i've tried Green Mag (Green Apple) Love the taste , Purple Wraath (Juicy Grape) reminds me of Fun Dip sooo good. The White Flood tastes alright on its own but i prefer to mix it with Green Mag, i just purchased Green mag, Purple Wraath and White Flood, so once im off my injury i can't wait to try it

Hmmmm... a new way to take Purple Wraath.
    timbahwolffff on Instagram

kane@controlledlabs.com
    Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
    www.controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabsforum.com

thejoeman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

total shill thread!!!

hey, i have both green mag and purple wrath. i like the products too. but, instead of giving high reccomendations as a user, i am put off by all the responses on this thread by Controlled Labs. Come on guys, its OK to say the odd comment on your own product, but how about letting some actual customers review rather than just the company PR machine. i read the other thread by controlled labs first, then came across this one and it was too much to swallow.

Originally Posted by thejoeman View Post
    hey, i have both green mag and purple wrath. i like the products too. but, instead of giving high reccomendations as a user, i am put off by all the responses on this thread by Controlled Labs. Come on guys, its OK to say the odd comment on your own product, but how about letting some actual customers review rather than just the company PR machine. i read the other thread by controlled labs first, then came across this one and it was too much to swallow.
    I am not in the employ of Controlled Labs and I'm the one who gave the review, so there's no problem, right?
    -Don Vito Corleone

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mighty-Boosh View Post
    that is a great triple stack
    Originally Posted by thejoeman View Post
    sorry you feel that way, we are here as a service to our customers to help with questions and give support
    Originally Posted by bango skank View Post
    I am not in the employ of Controlled Labs and I'm the one who gave the review, so there's no problem, right?
    thanks, its your thread boss
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831