TheoAKAJShoota has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheoAKAJShoota has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheoAKAJShoota has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheoAKAJShoota has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheoAKAJShoota has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheoAKAJShoota has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheoAKAJShoota has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheoAKAJShoota has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheoAKAJShoota has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheoAKAJShoota has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheoAKAJShoota has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Should you take a break from creatine?

Ive heard that sometimes you should take a break when you're on creatine after a while or you'll mess your kidneys up, and I ive heard that thats not needed? Ive been on creatine for a couple of months now and I want to know should I take a break?
    Amateur Boxer
    Professional Tattoo Artist (1 and 1/2 years) - www.Knockout-Ink.com
    **MISC Cigar Crew**

Canadian_Tom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It won't mess up your kidneys, however i like to cycle it 2-3 months off then a couple weeks on keeps my body guessing abit but every1 reacts different. You definitly do not need to cycle it though just personal preference

Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You could cycle it if u want.
    Hello

obloxeon is on a distinguished road. (+10) obloxeon is on a distinguished road. (+10) obloxeon is on a distinguished road. (+10) obloxeon is on a distinguished road. (+10) obloxeon is on a distinguished road. (+10) obloxeon is on a distinguished road. (+10) obloxeon is on a distinguished road. (+10) obloxeon is on a distinguished road. (+10) obloxeon is on a distinguished road. (+10) obloxeon is on a distinguished road. (+10) obloxeon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by boyscouT View Post
    Cycling is not necessary.
    Exactly, it's not necessary, just make sure to follow the directions on your creatine supplement. If you are overloading your system, your kidneys will take strain. Also, water intake is important. If you are going to be using creatine, make sure you are taking in your fair share of H2O.