Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    jademonkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jademonkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jademonkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jademonkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jademonkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jademonkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jademonkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jademonkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jademonkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jademonkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jademonkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by crizpydogg View Post
    There are lots of variables in place here. I've been experimenting with this a lot lately and I've noticed that personally I can take about two weeks off and still hit my Max on any specific exercise. I think that's about as far as I could push it without actually losing strength. Any longer than two weeks and I will start to lose strength. And of course when I train that one time after the break I get way more sore than normal during the following days. If had any advice it would just be too continue to eat healthy during your time off. And don't take too much time off if you can't fit a workout in at least pump your muscles maybe just do some push-ups and some Pull-Ups once every other day.
    But did OP lose strength these past 13 years?
    Current.....................315 / 285 / 475............177 lbs
    July 1, 2019.................................................164 lbs
    Late April 2019.........285 / 275 / 440.............178 lbs
    Early March 2019......275 / 245 / 405.............173 lbs
    Oct, 2018..............175x6 / 145x6 / 275x5......163 lbs

Replies in 1/2 hr - 3 day GeneralSerpant's Avatar
    GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jademonkey View Post
    But did OP lose strength these past 13 years?
    I don't think they're trying to respond directly to the OP but are just putting their own piece down.
    You eat where you're at.

rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by GeneralSerpant View Post
    I don't think they're trying to respond directly to the OP but are just putting their own piece down.
    exactly. when you go to create a thread it searches first for other posts that are similar so what are the options either create many posts with the same thing but few replies or old threads being resurfaced. so long as the post is relevant I think its okay to necro old posts.

also I agree everyone was way too hard on OP sometimes you just don't have the time to lift and youd rather study or go out I think its better to focus on life than lifting because you can lift whenever but you are only gonna be in school for a little while
    Trump 2020

Replies in 1/2 hr - 3 day GeneralSerpant's Avatar
    GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rexfrommex View Post
    exactly. when you go to create a thread it searches first for other posts that are similar so what are the options either create many posts with the same thing but few replies or old threads being resurfaced. so long as the post is relevant I think its okay to necro old posts.

also I agree everyone was way too hard on OP sometimes you just don't have the time to lift and youd rather study or go out I think its better to focus on life than lifting because you can lift whenever but you are only gonna be in school for a little while
    Strong 39th post.

My problem's the opposite, I don't take any regular rest days. Circumstantial otherwise it's a rather seldom thing.

Also, I'm not familiar with similar threads being solicited when you try to make a thread of your own. Sounds like a pretty intuitive feature with consideration to what you're saying.