Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Ecto Russ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ecto Russ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ecto Russ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ecto Russ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ecto Russ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ecto Russ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ecto Russ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ecto Russ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ecto Russ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ecto Russ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ecto Russ is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Arrow Can someone post a pic of a natural ectomorph bodybuilder!!!

I want to know how big a natural ectomorph bodybuilder can get. Being an ectomorph myself i need some motivation. I origianlly wanted to look like this http://stevekuclo.com/ but a few people told me that he isnt natural and he obviously has good genetics.

So please post some pics
    thanks guy and girls ill rep the real replies

Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What you mean by natrual? No suppliments or just no steroids?
    If you want to get big, be good at the Squat, Deadlift, pull and bench press, the rest is between you and your dinner plate.

There are 10 types of people: those that understand binary and those that do not.

I was at the Zoo the other day, there was only one animal there: a dog. It was a ****zu.

You die at the end; act accordingly.

Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was so skinny to the point that my aunt told me that you can strum my ribs with a coin.

You just need ot eat more. Just exercise/workout a lot and eventually your appetite will increase.

I don't mean that from today onwards you have to eat 6 meals a day, what I mean is from day to day you increase your food load bit by bit so you'll get use to it eventually.

Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How long did it take you to get to where you are?
    If you want to get big, be good at the Squat, Deadlift, pull and bench press, the rest is between you and your dinner plate.

There are 10 types of people: those that understand binary and those that do not.

I was at the Zoo the other day, there was only one animal there: a dog. It was a ****zu.

You die at the end; act accordingly.

Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Shaun1990 View Post
    How long did it take you to get to where you are?
    I started BBing seriously since August 2006, about 4 months back by following those routines and stuff because my dad's new collegue's daugther is a trainer in a gym somewhere downtown and so she taught me most of the basic stuff like how to use each equipment. Then once I came to BB.com and realised that I'm not eating enough so I'm starting to eat more now and I noticed that I get faster results now. But before August I was in my dad's place playing with his bench press equipment and dumbells now and then whenever he is exercising.

HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Ecto Russ View Post
    I want to know how big a natural ectomorph bodybuilder can get. Being an ectomorph myself i need some motivation. I origianlly wanted to look like this http://stevekuclo.com/ but a few people told me that he isnt natural and he obviously has good genetics.

So please post some pics
    thanks guy and girls ill rep the real replies
    Here is a completely natural ectomorph, Jason Williams who just recently got his pro card from Virginia. He is only 24 years old and a beast killer.

http://bodybuildingmecca.com/gallery...&g2_itemId=973
    www.splaxon.com

SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by HumanRoadMap View Post
    Here is a completely natural ectomorph, Jason Williams who just recently got his pro card from Virginia. He is only 24 years old and a beast killer.

SEAN ARE YOU SERIOUS...?!?!??!

I thought I was gonna bust it wide open with JWILL...but you beat me to it!

grrrr.

I'm gonna post him anyway!

My tribe: www.Rich20Something.com/join

Tex24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tex24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tex24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tex24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tex24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tex24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tex24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tex24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tex24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tex24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tex24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    those bbingmecca links dont work for me...will you upload a pic of jason williams?
    Spurs - Cowboys

marcus2006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcus2006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcus2006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcus2006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcus2006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcus2006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcus2006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcus2006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcus2006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcus2006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcus2006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Finch99 View Post
    those bbingmecca links dont work for me...will you upload a pic of jason williams?
    same here cant get him

quickgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) quickgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) quickgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) quickgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) quickgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) quickgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) quickgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by marcus2006 View Post
    same here cant get him
    worked for me 5 seconds ago.
    "When i get dusted i love to spread the blood like mustard."

Location: Surrey, Walton on thames, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Im a naturall ectomorph.
    6'3 at 15 years of age, just eat alot of protein and keep a well balanced diet and you will notice the gains within weeks - months
    Current Lifts - B 140kg x 5| S 185kg x 3 | D 200kg x 6 | Front S 130kg x 5 |

☆☆☆ υк ¢яєω ☆☆☆

☆☆☆ MISC INK CREW ☆☆☆

☆☆☆ Occasional competitor crew ☆☆☆

fitbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Finch99 View Post
    www.bodybuildingmecca.com/gallery

Hes on the first page.
    naturally-intense.com

bodybuildingmecca.com

misc broscientist grad. jacko16's Avatar
    jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ullises williams is a natural ecto bodybuilder...my idol body

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...williams-1.jpg
    Last edited by jacko16; 12-11-2006 at 04:43 PM.

ectofreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectofreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectofreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectofreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectofreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectofreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectofreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectofreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Focus on conditioning and symmetry... as true ecto I can tell you that SIZE is never going to be a strong suit for you... but the more symmetrical you can become and the more ripped you can get, the bigger you will LOOK.

Every ecto bodybuilder knows that this is a sport of illusion, and we use that to our full advantage.

http://filebox.vt.edu/users/jawilli1/CCC.htm

These are pictures of me @ 5'10" 150lbs when I won my pro card with the IFPA this past OCT.
    Lift some weights. Eat some steaks.

http://bodybuildingmecca.com/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=973

mikeygotz1 is not very helpful. (-500) mikeygotz1 is not very helpful. (-500) mikeygotz1 is not very helpful. (-500) mikeygotz1 is not very helpful. (-500) mikeygotz1 is not very helpful. (-500) mikeygotz1 is not very helpful. (-500) mikeygotz1 is not very helpful. (-500) mikeygotz1 is not very helpful. (-500) mikeygotz1 is not very helpful. (-500) mikeygotz1 is not very helpful. (-500) mikeygotz1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by ectofreak View Post
    Focus on conditioning and symmetry... as true ecto I can tell you that SIZE is never going to be a strong suit for you... but the more symmetrical you can become and the more ripped you can get, the bigger you will LOOK.

Every ecto bodybuilder knows that this is a sport of illusion, and we use that to our full advantage.

http://filebox.vt.edu/users/jawilli1/CCC.htm

These are pictures of me @ 5'10" 150lbs when I won my pro card with the IFPA this past OCT.
    Wow looking great somthing to look up to.
    btw that guy next to you in the back double bi had no glutes or hammys you killed him in legs
    149.1 LBS
    5 feet 10 inches
    12% body fat
    13 years old
    144395 point(s) total
    seriously who keeps changing my sig?

halftrees is not very helpful. (-500) halftrees is not very helpful. (-500) halftrees is not very helpful. (-500) halftrees is not very helpful. (-500) halftrees is not very helpful. (-500) halftrees is not very helpful. (-500) halftrees is not very helpful. (-500) halftrees is not very helpful. (-500) halftrees is not very helpful. (-500) halftrees is not very helpful. (-500) halftrees is not very helpful. (-500)
    Frank Zane was one of the greatest ectomorphic bodybuilders ever. Some people would say that he wasnt natural, but I'm sure he was

http://www.davedraper.com/frank-zane.jpg

BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jacko16 View Post

that guy is a beast. but is it me or does his bicep really overpower his tricep

ectofreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectofreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectofreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectofreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectofreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectofreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectofreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectofreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by halftrees View Post
    Frank Zane was one of the greatest ectomorphic bodybuilders ever. Some people would say that he wasnt natural, but I'm sure he was

http://www.davedraper.com/frank-zane.jpg
    Pro-hormones and some steriods were considered natural at the time because nobody knew what they were... so does that make them a nautral or unnatrual competitor... its a debate that really has no answer.

ps... in case anybody was wondering... I'm the guy Roadmap and sleeplifter posted about... you can check those links for more pictures, they should work... ignore the haters.
    Lift some weights. Eat some steaks.

http://bodybuildingmecca.com/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=973

<josh> will become famous soon enough. (+50) <josh> will become famous soon enough. (+50) <josh> will become famous soon enough. (+50) <josh> will become famous soon enough. (+50) <josh> will become famous soon enough. (+50) <josh> will become famous soon enough. (+50) <josh> will become famous soon enough. (+50) <josh> will become famous soon enough. (+50) <josh> will become famous soon enough. (+50) <josh> will become famous soon enough. (+50) <josh> will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    pu12en12g is an ecto and he's pretty huge. You could sned him a pm and ask how he did it.
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/pu12en12g/

SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ectofreak View Post
    Pro-hormones and some steriods were considered natural at the time because nobody knew what they were... so does that make them a nautral or unnatrual competitor... its a debate that really has no answer.

ps... in case anybody was wondering... I'm the guy Roadmap and sleeplifter posted about... you can check those links for more pictures, they should work... ignore the haters.
    Oh jason, you are so...so....dreamy.
    My tribe: www.Rich20Something.com/join

Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Im guessing I have a mesomorph or endo considering my shoulders arent as narrow and I show decent size even as small as I am.
    "I broke my leg last week, what will help recovery?"
    "Squats and Milk!"

Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Shaun1990 View Post
    What you mean by natrual? No suppliments or just no steroids?
    Lol.......

aureyokeefe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aureyokeefe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    wow

I'm an ecto. 6'3 73kgs I wanna get to 110kg. I so hope them pictures aren't as big as i can expect to become. Because personally i think they look physically ill. Kinda like Ethiopian Body builders. Full credit to them to achieving what they wanted to. But i hope i can become bigger then them.

Edit: oh never mind. I didn't realise they were natural. I'm gonna use when i'm about 23.

uppacut will become famous soon enough. (+50) uppacut will become famous soon enough. (+50) uppacut will become famous soon enough. (+50) uppacut will become famous soon enough. (+50) uppacut will become famous soon enough. (+50) uppacut will become famous soon enough. (+50) uppacut will become famous soon enough. (+50) uppacut will become famous soon enough. (+50) uppacut will become famous soon enough. (+50) uppacut will become famous soon enough. (+50) uppacut will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by aureyokeefe View Post
    wow

I'm an ecto. 6'3 73kgs I wanna get to 110kg. I so hope them pictures aren't as big as i can expect to become. Because personally i think they look physically ill. Kinda like Ethiopian Body builders. Full credit to them to achieving what they wanted to. But i hope i can become bigger then them.

Edit: oh never mind. I didn't realise they were natural. I'm gonna use when i'm about 23.
    lol yer..i hope i never get that big either **rolls eyes**

whats wrong with u man?

06Starter is not very helpful. (-500) 06Starter is not very helpful. (-500) 06Starter is not very helpful. (-500) 06Starter is not very helpful. (-500) 06Starter is not very helpful. (-500) 06Starter is not very helpful. (-500) 06Starter is not very helpful. (-500) 06Starter is not very helpful. (-500) 06Starter is not very helpful. (-500) 06Starter is not very helpful. (-500) 06Starter is not very helpful. (-500)
    Frank Zane

(not sure if they juiced?)
    Larry Scott used to be 98 pounds! Skinny or what.
    I got some lil' red gems...
    and if i get anymore I dont care necause im 450,000 in the red.

Silverback > Bruce Lee > Sparta

uppacut will become famous soon enough. (+50) uppacut will become famous soon enough. (+50) uppacut will become famous soon enough. (+50) uppacut will become famous soon enough. (+50) uppacut will become famous soon enough. (+50) uppacut will become famous soon enough. (+50) uppacut will become famous soon enough. (+50) uppacut will become famous soon enough. (+50) uppacut will become famous soon enough. (+50) uppacut will become famous soon enough. (+50) uppacut will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jacko16 View Post

**** man that dude has an awesome physique. my new body idol lol

Frank_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frank_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frank_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frank_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frank_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frank_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frank_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frank_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frank_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frank_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frank_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOL frank zane natural ?

Not a chance... he won the olympia and competed agaisnt arnold many times... asif he wouldnt touch steroids when every other bodybuilder was taking them back then.
    Got annoying popups and banners? get rid of them here:
    http://www.makemycomputerfaster.net

shreder is not very helpful. (-500) shreder is not very helpful. (-500) shreder is not very helpful. (-500) shreder is not very helpful. (-500) shreder is not very helpful. (-500) shreder is not very helpful. (-500) shreder is not very helpful. (-500) shreder is not very helpful. (-500) shreder is not very helpful. (-500) shreder is not very helpful. (-500) shreder is not very helpful. (-500)
    i don't know if i'm an ecto morph.

i am 6'2" at 190 pounds, with a lil bit of a belly.

from that can anything be said?

SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 06Starter View Post
    Frank Zane

(not sure if they juiced?)
    Larry Scott used to be 98 pounds! Skinny or what.
    lol... flex wheeler. YEAH HES NATURAL!!! Stop linking IFBB pros, I cant wait for someone to link ronnie coleman and say "Im not sure i think hes natural though?". Jeez, some of you guys are ridiculously ignorant.

Frank Zane is not natural
    Neither is Flex wheeler

or any other IFBB pro.

halftrees is not very helpful. (-500) halftrees is not very helpful. (-500) halftrees is not very helpful. (-500) halftrees is not very helpful. (-500) halftrees is not very helpful. (-500) halftrees is not very helpful. (-500) halftrees is not very helpful. (-500) halftrees is not very helpful. (-500) halftrees is not very helpful. (-500) halftrees is not very helpful. (-500) halftrees is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Frank_69 View Post
    LOL frank zane natural ?

Not a chance... he won the olympia and competed agaisnt arnold many times... asif he wouldnt touch steroids when every other bodybuilder was taking them back then.
    He doesnt nearly have the sheer mass to have been on any kind of effective sterioid regiment, he simply worked his ass off for 20+ years. He didnt use mass, he didnt have mass... His advantage was pure aesthetics, symmetry and proportion. You are a moron.

That'll be all.