Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BeastWithin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastWithin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastWithin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastWithin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastWithin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastWithin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastWithin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastWithin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastWithin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastWithin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastWithin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

To all you BOXERS AN KICKBOXERS

whats up dudes im joining this bad ass boxing gym next wednesday. I am going to be boxing/kickboxing fulltime because i want to learn to beat some ass and get in really powerful condition. Do you guys have tips as far as what to expect, or any stories about how its transformed your life? etc. Have you been able to make strong mass/muscle gains while boxing?

Location: Lazy student, 19, from Sunny England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    dont go to boxing training to be able to kick ass! go there to learn discipline and train hard, then u will learn skills which u can use to box. anyone going in with the wring attitude will get a big surprise. be prepared to start at the bottom, when u first enter the gym, no-one will care about u, if u turn up to every session for 4months, people will start to repsect u.

got any questions pm me. i'm former southern region British boxing champion
    whatever people say i am, thats what i'm not

Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BeastWithin View Post
    whats up dudes im joining this bad ass boxing gym next wednesday. I am going to be boxing/kickboxing fulltime because i want to learn to beat some ass and get in really powerful condition. Do you guys have tips as far as what to expect, or any stories about how its transformed your life? etc. Have you been able to make strong mass/muscle gains while boxing?

Seriously.
    When you join, start training with an open mind. Listen to your instructor, and don't argue things you may have learned in the street.
    Buy your own gear.
    THE CARDIO will kick your ass in itself, even if you're used to running on the treadmill. Be prepared to possibly end up puking. Totally different kind of breathing and muscle use.
    If the gym is worth it's salt, they will have sparring sessions, and those sessions at probably 60-80% or more of full power. Be prepared to have your ass kicked the first few months. Don't get discouraged, you WILL get alot better within the first 6 months.
    I don't know if it will necessarily transform your life, but you will definitely be thinking on a different track throughout your day. You'll be thinking about strategy, and you'll gain confidence.
    If the gym is hardcore, when you go to lift steel, it will seem like childsplay.

Go in there ready to learn, don't puss if you get your ass kicked and start bleeding...Blood means nothing...Keep fighting
    Stick with it.
    ๏̯͡๏)♦-iRonMonkeys-♦๏̯͡๏)

ذربايجان ديلیMISC VIGILANTEذربايجان ديلی

EPIC THREADSTERS

MISC. THE GATHERING --Volume 1, Card #10 in series.

Control? will become famous soon enough. (+50) Control? will become famous soon enough. (+50) Control? will become famous soon enough. (+50) Control? will become famous soon enough. (+50) Control? will become famous soon enough. (+50) Control? will become famous soon enough. (+50) Control? will become famous soon enough. (+50) Control? will become famous soon enough. (+50) Control? will become famous soon enough. (+50) Control? will become famous soon enough. (+50) Control? will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't charge and try to control your temper

If anything, go BJJ on their ass

Registered User Wendel_Clark_17's Avatar
    Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The cardio for boxing/kickboxing is intense. It's possible to make weight gains/mass but the point is to fight at the lightest weight possible if you want to compete.

BeastWithin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastWithin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastWithin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastWithin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastWithin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastWithin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastWithin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastWithin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastWithin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastWithin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeastWithin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    one of the main reasons im going is because i got **** to prove. im a small guy compared to even the average person, but im muscular and very fast/agile and have always wanted to fight. Plus lately ive been really unmotivated to lift. i feel like if im going to build muscle and get stronger i want it to be for a good reason, like being a strong fighter.

I NEVER do cardio and my conditioning is terrible so im ready for some brutal ass whoopings. But really im prepared for that (as prepared as you can be i guess) and i just want to be bad ass LOL.

And Micky C, feel free to post whatever you gotta say in this thread for others to read as well.

Alperin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alperin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alperin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alperin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alperin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alperin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alperin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alperin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alperin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alperin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alperin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Everyone that posted so far is 100% correct. Also at my gym, which is tiny, while there are people hitting the mits in the ring or sparring the rest of us are on the outside doing whatever we want, heavy bag, speed bag, double ended.... If you're in the same position, do not be shy, adk any other student to show you something, get on the heavy bag, don't stand around waiting for a trainer to tell you what to do. If they are busy, then it's up to you to figure it out.

mike.tv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike.tv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike.tv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike.tv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike.tv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike.tv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike.tv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike.tv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike.tv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike.tv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike.tv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, I'm no pro, only did it for six months this year (wanna restart though). I had a seven year background in karate (10-17 years old, so doesn't count much) so I knew about throwing a decent punch. But my conditioning was really bad, and I found that sessions on the bags are cardio killers. Also, in sparring, it was a lot harder to hit people in the head than I imagined and a lot harder to dodge the punches of the other guy. Taking punches to the forehead is okay though--it's the ones to the jaw and nose that knock you.

thanks for the replies guys keep it comin tell me about the mysticism behind being a fighter you know like ken an ryu streetfighter stilo

heres a dope chopped an screwed song by a german rapper its called kickboxer

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dB0jjDhsGrk

SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000)
    i have done some boxing/kickboxing and later mma, i didn't gain any muscle form the boxing it self, it was more from the workouts around it like pushups, situps and so on. the cardio was intense. i gained more muscle from the mma workouts, because of the wrestling and stuff.

my best advice to you would be to take your time and listen to your coach. fighting is in a way like bodybuilding, it takes time to get good, and you need a lot of patience.

good luck with your training

I'll pee on your shoes Storms of War's Avatar
    Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The single most important thing in my opinion is to find the best instructor you can. I'll expand on this later.

If you go in there thinking about how you're going to kick some ass, I think you're in for a humbling experience. The better you get, the more you realize that street fighting is stupid (most of the time anyhow). My advice is: listen to your coach, remember to keep your hands up, let your ego go and most importantly, you get what you put in when it comes to training. If you train half- assed, you get half- assed results. If you get there as often as possible and train like your life depends on it, you'll improve by leaps and bounds. The best analogy I've come up with is this-

Picture two identical cars being driven by drivers of equal skill. Imagine that they're drag racing. They'll be side by side since no one has an edge over the other. Now imagine that one car sprays nitrous. Obviously the car with nitrous will rocket ahead. The car with nitrous is like a guy who puts his heart into his training. You can be the average guy who makes most of his classes just for the sake of making them, does what the coach says for the most part, leaves when class is over and never really puts 100% into their training. Alternatively, you can get to as many classes as you possibly can because you WANT to be there, do not only what the coach tells you, but ask lots and lots of questions to make sure that you're doing everything right and find out how you can improve, stay after class to train more (if possible), hit bags, pads and train with equipment outside of class, and put 110% into your training.

Again, you NEED a good instructor. I lucked out in that my instructor is an amazing person. There are times that he stays after class with me for 2 1/2 hours, sometimes longer. He doesn't get frustrated when I ask questions, he's not afraid to tell me if I suck at something (punch with ****ty form, put myself into a punch/ kick/ submission/ whatever because I'm doing something wrong, etc), not to mention that unlike other instructors who make it obvious that they're only training you because you're paying them to do so, my coach his students to improve for their sake. Not for his own personal gain, but because teaching martial arts is his passion. I've seen plenty of places where the coach wants you to do good because it will reflect well on his school, which in turn means more money in his pocket. I'm sure others can back me up on this. I've been to a few different places and I was traveling at a slow pace. The places just lacked something in my opinion. When I finally found the right coach, it was like somebody slapped a jetpack on my back. I've never improved this fast in my life.

Any kind of serious training like martial arts or bodybuilding is not something that you can do casually and expect to see improvement. If you don't bust your ass every time, you'll travel along at a snails pace. Good luck and enjoy yourself!
    There's no "E" in "Camaro", you illiterate dipsh*t

Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thanks for the replies guys keep it comin tell me about the mysticism behind being a fighter you know like ken an ryu streetfighter stilo
    If Ken and Ryu practiced a real style, kyokushin karate is probably the most similar to what they do in the game. Chi balls and stuff like that don't really exist unfortunately :P. The only real mysticism that I've found with martial arts is that the guy who can annihilate you is the one who you wouldn't expect to be able to do so. Look at the Gracies, Fedor, a lot of those guys. They don't look like they'd be anything more than your average person. In reality, they could tear people to shreds with ease.

Don't listen to the bull**** that people feed you about martial arts either. I talked to a lady who did kung fu. She told me that with one of the moves she knew, she could palm strike me back 15 feet. People like that are out of their minds. I personally think it's best to use Bruce Lee's theory of using what's useful and discarding what isn't. MMA guys seem follow his philosophy better than Jeet Kune Do practitioners, and JKD was the art, or rather the theory that Lee created. There are several clips online of JKD practitioners getting their asses kicked by MMA guys, but I've never seen a video of an MMA practitioner getting his ass kicked by a JKD guy.

NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Rhino77 View Post
    Seriously.
    When you join, start training with an open mind. Listen to your instructor, and don't argue things you may have learned in the street.
    Buy your own gear.
    THE CARDIO will kick your ass in itself, even if you're used to running on the treadmill. Be prepared to possibly end up puking. Totally different kind of breathing and muscle use.
    If the gym is worth it's salt, they will have sparring sessions, and those sessions at probably 60-80% or more of full power. Be prepared to have your ass kicked the first few months. Don't get discouraged, you WILL get alot better within the first 6 months.
    I don't know if it will necessarily transform your life, but you will definitely be thinking on a different track throughout your day. You'll be thinking about strategy, and you'll gain confidence.
    If the gym is hardcore, when you go to lift steel, it will seem like childsplay.

Go in there ready to learn, don't puss if you get your ass kicked and start bleeding...Blood means nothing...Keep fighting
    Stick with it.
    Im sorry are you a fighter? Or did you ever train as a fighter? Cos from your bodyspace profile and your lack of interest in this section (first time i've seen ur post on MMA) you dont seem qualified to give starting fighters any advice.

BTW ive seen alot of your other posts on the MISC, useless stuff mostly -- usually on stupid threads about fat, ugly, old girls or something of the like.

Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhino77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NINEZeRO View Post
    Im sorry are you a fighter? Or did you ever train as a fighter? Cos from your bodyspace profile and your lack of interest in this section (first time i've seen ur post on MMA) you dont seem qualified to give starting fighters any advice.

BTW ive seen alot of your other posts on the MISC, useless stuff mostly -- usually on stupid threads about fat, ugly, old girls or something of the like.
    And you're taking an interest why? I assume you are gay and want to PIITB.

And an FYI, this thread started out in the misc. Have some more negs
    Last edited by Rhino77; 12-08-2006 at 10:54 AM.

EPIC THREADSTERS

NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    And you're taking an interest why? I assume you are gay and want to PIITB.

And an FYI, this thread started out in the misc. Have some more negs
    Im not taking an interest. I just couldn't stand how you were acting like you know how a fighter trains when you're probably a f'ckin pussy.

gay? PIITB? -- where did this come from. maybe you should use some more of your brain since you dont train hard anyways.

of course this section is under MISC. i know that. but you know that most people who just post on MISC dont come in here. you can tell by the popularity of the general MISC section vs MMA.

Thumbs up

Im not taking an interest. I just couldn't stand how you were acting like you know how a fighter trains when you're probably a f'ckin pussy.

gay? PIITB? -- where did this come from. maybe you should use some more of your brain since you dont train hard anyways.
    Wow strong advice you gave to the OP regarding his question.
    Redman.

EPIC THREADSTERS

Wow strong advice you gave to the OP regarding his question.
    Redman.
    are you retarded? i HAD to respond to your dumb comment above.

DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000)

I see you have a pic of pacquiao vs morales.
    if you live in southern cali this is the gym to be at! this one or goosens gym.

http://www.wildcardbc.com/

are you retarded? i HAD to respond to your dumb comment above.
    Still waitin' to read a productive comment from you towards the OP. Oh yeah, I'll forgive you for your ignorance, your Mama must not have raised you right...Ever think that there may be MMA forums elsewhere, and this is Bodbyuilding site, not a martial arts site?

EPIC THREADSTERS

Still waitin' to read a productive comment from you towards the OP. Oh yeah, I'll forgive you for your ignorance, your Mama must not have raised you right...Ever think that there may be MMA forums elsewhere, and this is Bodbyuilding site, not a martial arts site?
    I think my first reply to you was helpful to the OP in letting him know your advice doesn't count.

I think my first reply to you was helpful to the OP in letting him know your advice doesn't count.
    Well, when he enters the bullpen, we'll see who's credibility is lost...Oh wait you're already in the red...Hehe. Been on this site longer than you NOOB.

EPIC THREADSTERS

-Live2Lift- is a complete loser! (-2000) -Live2Lift- is a complete loser! (-2000) -Live2Lift- is a complete loser! (-2000) -Live2Lift- is a complete loser! (-2000) -Live2Lift- is a complete loser! (-2000) -Live2Lift- is a complete loser! (-2000) -Live2Lift- is a complete loser! (-2000) -Live2Lift- is a complete loser! (-2000) -Live2Lift- is a complete loser! (-2000) -Live2Lift- is a complete loser! (-2000) -Live2Lift- is a complete loser! (-2000)
    one of the main reasons im going is because i got **** to prove. im a small guy compared to even the average person, but im muscular and very fast/agile and have always wanted to fight. Plus lately ive been really unmotivated to lift. i feel like if im going to build muscle and get stronger i want it to be for a good reason, like being a strong fighter.

I NEVER do cardio and my conditioning is terrible so im ready for some brutal ass whoopings. But really im prepared for that (as prepared as you can be i guess) and i just want to be bad ass LOL.

And Micky C, feel free to post whatever you gotta say in this thread for others to read as well.
    Should meet my friend hes 68kgs lean and about 6ft ish.... he beats guys twice his size who are arrogant and think they are something he body shots them they are there thinking "what the **** how is he beating me and how does he hit so hard?"

Size doesnt mean everything.

Well, when he enters the bullpen, we'll see who's credibility is lost...Oh wait you're already in the red...Hehe. Been on this site longer than you NOOB.
    Right you've been on these forums much longer than I have. Therefore you should know that sometimes some real idiots have really good (high) reps? Which means reps dont mean everything. And how old are you calling me a "NOOB". I done here

And how old are you calling me a "NOOB". I done here
    My age is an irrelevant to you Noob.
    Just know that when you were learning to wipe your ass I was nailing your Mom.
    That's right you're done here. Cause you're wrong.

EPIC THREADSTERS

Dont expect to gain muscle mass if your going to take boxing/kickboxing seriously. You will be doing too much cardio get bigger. If you eat right you will keep your most of your current mass, but dont expect to get bigger. It's possible with lots of supplements but probably very hard.

You can always take up grappling. A lot of places don't do much cardio, plus you'll get stronger. You probably won't burn enough to lose mass, but constantly pushing against a resisting opponent will definitely help you in the strength department.

T-bomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-bomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-bomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-bomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-bomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-bomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-bomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-bomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-bomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-bomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-bomb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I go to a place that teaches boxing, muay thai, wrestling, and BJJ. When I first started out, I took private boxing lessons with Kim Messer one of the best female boxers/kickboxers ever. I learned so much right off the bat but I didnt have the endurace it took therefore my sessions were kicking my ass. I eventually got the basics and then starting doing the normal classes Boxing 3 days a week, muay thai twice a week, bjj 2 days a week, and all around mma 2 days a week. I began to to some jab sparring, (jabbing only) and then later started doing full sparring and we would go 100% every time we sparred. Got a few bloody noses and all that but you will get over that. Oh yea if you want to actually be able to successfully use what you learn from your instructor, you have to spar regularly once youre ready to do so. So after all this happened, I told the owner of the gym that I wanted to compete as an MMA fighter and we started planning for it and training accordingly such as staying after classes to spar with the competitors where I got my ass handed to me every single time for like 3 months. The leg kicks were painful and brusied me up like I was a bananna. Now I am taking time off so that i can move out of my parents house but I will be back to fighting one of these days. I am only 19 so I can afford to not train for a while. If you are serious about this and not just doing it because it has recently become a fad, then you will probably develop a love and passion for it. Trust me when I say you will become accustomed to the things that will kick your ass in the beginning. Your body will get used to the cardio, ised to the sparring, used to the mechanics if you train hard and seriously. Also, you will meet new friends and have alot of fun training with them. I personally love to roll with people who are better than I am. Anyways I became pretty damn good for the amount of time I put in training hard and seriously, and so can you. Go in there with an open mind and soak everything up. A lot of people wonder why fighters can beat the hell out of eachother and not get pissed off at eachother over it. Training and sparring with other people is where you learn that. If your gym is a good one, everyone leaves their ego at the door but you may see a couple cocky people who usually are really good. There will also be people there who are new too, and there will be people there who suck even though they have been there for a little while.

cgann012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ive seen a lot of guys come into the gym, who say they have a lot of street fighting experience. Its hilarious when they step in the ring, move around a little, and all of a sudden are on their backs looking at the ceiling. Drill technique/footwork before you jump right into the ring, and you wont be sorry

noelwilliam is on a distinguished road. (+10) noelwilliam is on a distinguished road. (+10) noelwilliam is on a distinguished road. (+10) noelwilliam is on a distinguished road. (+10) noelwilliam is on a distinguished road. (+10) noelwilliam is on a distinguished road. (+10) noelwilliam is on a distinguished road. (+10) noelwilliam is on a distinguished road. (+10) noelwilliam is on a distinguished road. (+10) noelwilliam is on a distinguished road. (+10) noelwilliam is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bodybuilding Gyms near me

One of the best gyms for bodybuilding has opened in our area. So if you are living in California then do check out the Gym website

EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by noelwilliam View Post
    One of the best gyms for bodybuilding has opened in our area. So if you are living in California then do check out the Gym website
    Cool boss. Unfortunately I live in England but If I were in California I absolutely would have checked it out. Thanks for keeping us all in the loop.
    Hogan Warrior Taker Bret Y2J

If HE looks like a SHE, it is acceptable.

Small Willy Brah.