chase15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What kind of protein is the best for football?

What kind of protein is the best for shaping up for HIgh School Football. A kind of protein that will show results on the outisde of the body (kinda ripped but not ripped where it looks like you take steirods) One that will make you stronger will in the gym ect.

Please post pictures of yourself using that kind of protein.

Thanks

Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im sorry to say this but that was the dumbest crap I ever heard. Nothing of what you said makes any sense. Protein is just food. One wont make you look one way or the other (like ur on steroids) You need to do some basic reading on protein and nutrition. Protein doesnt make you stronger. Its just needed to grow. Lifting weights makes you stronger. And it wont show up on the outside of your body. Lower body fat would give you that ripped look. A good all around protein powder would be Optimum 100% whey. But I would suggest getting mainly naturally occuring protein like eggs, milk, cottage cheese, and meat. Do some reading up on protein RIGHT AWAY.

El Greco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) El Greco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) El Greco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) El Greco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) El Greco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) El Greco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) El Greco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) El Greco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) El Greco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) El Greco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) El Greco is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    protein is not steroids, and it womnt get u ripped you have to watch your diet, if you dont want to get bashed by people do a reasearch what whey protein does.
    diet+training+sleep= Results

Jimmy.A

The home of El Greco
    www.fortifiedIron.com

The Elite Powerlifters:

~FortifiedIron~
    ~Deceiver~
    ~Zackdarnell~
    ~p0w3rlift3r~
    ~Antaeus~
    ~Hardnuckle~
    ~and the rest of the crew~

MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    NO SUPPLEMENT IS NO MAGIC PILL

Nothing will work, all supplements are supposed to do is COMPLEMENT your diet which seems crappy as of right now by the way you talk.
    When looking out after yourself, use your head...
    When looking out after others, use your heart.
    ---------------------------------
    If you are not liberal when you're 20, you have no heart. When you are not conservative when you're 40, you have no brain.
    ---------------------------------
    Do not be restricted by any style
    As there is no better or worse style
    There is no superior art
    There is only difference
    All arts have the same basic principles
    Develop what is your own

Registered User EliasLB1030@msn's Avatar
    EliasLB1030@msn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasLB1030@msn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasLB1030@msn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasLB1030@msn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasLB1030@msn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasLB1030@msn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasLB1030@msn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasLB1030@msn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasLB1030@msn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasLB1030@msn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasLB1030@msn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    omg, did he really ask that question, yeeeeeeeesh, i'm not even gonna waste my time flaming his ass.
    THOSE WHO KNOW DON'T TALK AND THOSE WHO TALK DON'T KNOW

YOU'RE NEVER REALLY DEAD UNTIL YOU'RE FORGOTTEN

chase15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    geeze no need to take it hard on me. im just a noob seeking advice

thanks

Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know you are a noob seeking advice but that was the most rediculous missinformed question I have ever heard. Sorry if I was a little harsh on you but I took it as an insult to hear something like that. You just need to read up before asking. Make sure you have a basic knowledge of what you are asking. Protein is just food. Like cake or pizza except it is used to build muscle. It is not a drug or suplement even though you would use the powder protein as a supplement to your diet. All it is is food. It will not change the way you look. How ever if you workout, eat right and get enough protein then you will build bigger muscles. This does not mean that you will look more ripped. In fact as you are eating a lot of food you will probably gain fat too. There is no way around this unless you are overweight already. Then you would try to burn the excess fat later in a cutting phase. This would result in the defined veiny (roid) look you were mentioning. This is NOT a result from protein AT ALL. Protein also doesnt make you stronger. If you lift weights to build muscles then your body will adapt and become stronger and you will have to add more weight to each excersize.

ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

*Posts a picture of a chicken*

Registered User trainevenharder's Avatar
    trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Soy protein is best for softer sports such as ballet/gymnastics.

Casein is great for endurance sports (triathletes)

Whey is best for boxers/football players such as yourself

j/k...

Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Umm protein is protein the only variation is the 22 different amino acids. They foods you eat will build your body according to your lifestyle. If you don't lift eat right then all the extra protein will do is give you gas (the extra nitrogen ). If you lift hard working for greater size the protein will be used to rebuild the muscle, bigger and better.
    God is bigger than you
    Christianity isn't just a belief, it is a lifestyle.
    "Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did"- 1 John 2:6

speed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speed has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    MYOPEX IS THE BEST FOR FOOTBALL ****S

Mark142 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mark142 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mark142 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mark142 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mark142 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mark142 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mark142 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mark142 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mark142 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mark142 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mark142 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Marc27Default
    Im sorry to say this but that was the dumbest crap I ever heard. Nothing of what you said makes any sense. Protein is just food. One wont make you look one way or the other (like ur on steroids) You need to do some basic reading on protein and nutrition. Protein doesnt make you stronger. Its just needed to grow. Lifting weights makes you stronger. And it wont show up on the outside of your body. Lower body fat would give you that ripped look. A good all around protein powder would be Optimum 100% whey. But I would suggest getting mainly naturally occuring protein like eggs, milk, cottage cheese, and meat. Do some reading up on protein RIGHT AWAY.
    I'd much rather have someone ask some dumbass question about bbing then

"Hey guys, I got a problem!!! Ever since i started BBing i can't get this chicks off my dick and I got in all these fights and put a 25 year old 250lber in the hospital oh me oh my"

http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/teenbasics.htm

After trying and trying to tell one of my buddies bbing basics, I made him read this article and all of the sudden the info I was telling him made a bit more sense.
    You don't understand, I have e-surance

perdog 151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) perdog 151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) perdog 151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) perdog 151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) perdog 151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) perdog 151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) perdog 151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) perdog 151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) perdog 151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) perdog 151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) perdog 151 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Re: What kind of protein is the best for football?

Originally posted by chase15
    What kind of protein is the best for shaping up for HIgh School Football. A kind of protein that will show results on the outisde of the body (kinda ripped but not ripped where it looks like you take steirods) One that will make you stronger will in the gym ect.

Thanks
    r u ****in kidding me, "i want to be ripped but not steroid ripped" - hahaha stupidest **** i ever heard u know how hard you have to work out to be big and ripped at the same time - hahahah

Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Unhappy

The scary thing is a lot of people are about as misinformed as this guy.
    A few bodybuilding stats
    Height 5'10
    Weight Somewhere between 195-200lbs(cutting down from 218lbs)
    (Measurements cold)
    Arms 16.5
    Calves 16.5
    Quads 27
    Penis 19.8(pumped,hard and vascular!)

FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This thread lowered my IQ level even lower. Even more then the bb vs pl thread. The question didnt, but the answers DID!

I guess its a new thing to flam the new guys that dont know right from wrong eh?

It should have a huge flashing pink banner on the top of the forum that say's that if you want to ask a question your in the wrong site.

Wish i was gifted with the answers when i was born. Damn.. who needs to study for hrs like I do on exercise science.. who needs to read the studies and books...I wannabe like y'all not Mel Siff.

Kc
    Fortified-iron.com/forum

Kyle@fortified-iron.com

http://fortified-iron.com/board/entry.php?2-FortifiedIron-Wave-Progress-For-Strength-Training

Per Ferrum, Ad Astra- Mel Siff

hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    take protein blend most of the day except when you first wake up and postworkout, take whey. That is my advice on protein. It won't make you look huge so I don't know how I can provide you a pic. I would say just about everyone on here uses protein supps though.

hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wow, I'm really stunned. This thread is actually happening. ****, contain yourself man.

aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: What kind of protein is the best for football?

Originally posted by chase15

Thanks
    The best protein for this case is protein made from aminoacids.
    Good luck in finding it
    Up the Irons!

hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking

Amino Acids, I heard about those. I wanted to take them, but I'm playing football and I don't want to test positive for steroids.

aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by hardknuckle
    Amino Acids, I heard about those. I wanted to take them, but I'm playing football and I don't want to test positive for steroids.
    BCAA won´t test positive for that, will it?
    this is getting better....
    Up the Irons!