DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Creepy? Flattering? msg from 44 y/o with 3 posts...

yes, compete for sure

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I live in S.FL and worked and am working with a few of the top natural teen bodybuilders in and out of the area, including out of the coutnry. One of them competed this weekend in Miami and won the teen overall. He has probably the best gentics of anyone that I have trained or worked with.

Click on the teen overall or teen lightweight in the link below and you'll see him. He is 5'7" and competed at 166. I can put you in touch with him. He lives down here but goes to school at FSU.

http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/thum...aspx?e=2397702

I work with kids to get them to stay and/get natrual and thso ewith the interest to compete in various federations, from NPC, Musclemania, and some other drug tested federations. I have a good track record of getting kids to stay safe.One of them was from Ireland and he was 2nd in the world in a drug tested bodybuilding event in the junior divison - which is for guys 22 and under. He also won the overall teen at NPC's Southern States here is Fl. Another kid I worked with got 2nd place in the NPC teen nationals.

I am also working with a couple of Canadians and can put you in touch with a very good and talented competitve bodybuilder who is 23 now and who did very well in the junior divsion.

I was sent your contact information and IF this guy is really you and if you want to compete, then I want to talk to you and maybe working with you and get you to do a high school and/or teen show and then go from there. I can put you in contact with other guys that i work with and the promoter, but I do not want to give out personal contact information until you can verify that you are this guy. At this point let me know of your interest level. Trust me in that there is a lot of BS out there.

My email is cocoanutcreek@comcast.net If I can verify that this is you (and not some idiot who posted someone else's picture), then I will then follow-up with you and verify myself for you.

I hope you are for real and follow-up.

Here is a link to the posing routine of the guy that i worked with. I did not post it and it;s not my video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhShm_KiCw0

John

PS Your legs are crazy and I think you can bring up that upper body to that level.

Comment! Does this guy just wanna flap to my pics, or can he be for real?! I think its option A, hahah.

EDIT- Scroll down for cliff notes, I accidently quoted myself, : S
    Last edited by DomzyCuttin; 12-03-2006 at 11:58 AM.
    Sudbury Ontario championships july june 11 2011 - 5th light heavy weight class
    London Ontario championships nov 26 2011 - 2nd heavy weight class

Next shows - Missisauga championship May 19th and Ontario championship June 2nd

empty space FOR SALE MMA Superstar 2's Avatar
    MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DomzyCuttin View Post
    yes, compete for sure

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I live in S.FL and worked and am working with a few of the top natural teen bodybuilders in and out of the area, including out of the coutnry. One of them competed this weekend in Miami and won the teen overall. He has probably the best gentics of anyone that I have trained or worked with.

Click on the teen overall or teen lightweight in the link below and you'll see him. He is 5'7" and competed at 166. I can put you in touch with him. He lives down here but goes to school at FSU.

I work with kids to get them to stay and/get natrual and thso ewith the interest to compete in various federations, from NPC, Musclemania, and some other drug tested federations. I have a good track record of getting kids to stay safe.One of them was from Ireland and he was 2nd in the world in a drug tested bodybuilding event in the junior divison - which is for guys 22 and under. He also won the overall teen at NPC's Southern States here is Fl. Another kid I worked with got 2nd place in the NPC teen nationals.

I am also working with a couple of Canadians and can put you in touch with a very good and talented competitve bodybuilder who is 23 now and who did very well in the junior divsion.

I was sent your contact information and IF this guy is really you and if you want to compete, then I want to talk to you and maybe working with you and get you to do a high school and/or teen show and then go from there. I can put you in contact with other guys that i work with and the promoter, but I do not want to give out personal contact information until you can verify that you are this guy. At this point let me know of your interest level. Trust me in that there is a lot of BS out there.

My email is cocoanutcreek@comcast.net If I can verify that this is you (and not some idiot who posted someone else's picture), then I will then follow-up with you and verify myself for you.

Here is a link to the posing routine of the guy that i worked with. I did not post it and it;s not my video.

John

PS Your legs are crazy and I think you can bring up that upper body to that level.

Comment! Does this guy just wanna flap to my pics, or can he be for real?! I think its option A, hahah.

Cliffnotes
    "Looks don't matter when you're in love, which is why I'll never fall in love, because looks always matter." -Gandhi

The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000)

empty space FOR SALE MMA Superstar 2's Avatar
    MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tyler-durden View Post
    "Looks don't matter when you're in love, which is why I'll never fall in love, because looks always matter." -Gandhi

Laws has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laws has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laws has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laws has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laws has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laws has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laws has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laws has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laws has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laws has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laws has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    loool nice rarely used colins.

yeh i didnt read any of that ****.
    i say, at this moment, it goes 1. lois (just about) 2. chloe and then 3. lana but last season it was def 1.chloe 2. lois and 3. lana with of course lana dominating the early seasons.

http://www.miscipedia.com/index.php?title=Special:Allpages

DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DomzyCuttin View Post
    yes, compete for sure

John

-Guy claims to work with natural teen bb'ers.
    -Can put me in touch with some Canadian bb'ers.
    -Was sent my contact info, and wants to get in touch, to help me do some teen shows.
    -Wants me to verify that the guy in my pics is me.
    -Gives me email and hopes I follow up.
    -Thinks my legs are "crazy", yeeeaaaaa ;D
    -Above all says "there is a lot of BS out there", I kinda loled at that... for obvi reasons

Sudbury Ontario championships july june 11 2011 - 5th light heavy weight class
    London Ontario championships nov 26 2011 - 2nd heavy weight class

Next shows - Missisauga championship May 19th and Ontario championship June 2nd

King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000)

Matt of the Mad Variety MadMattUK's Avatar
    MadMattUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadMattUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadMattUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadMattUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadMattUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadMattUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadMattUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadMattUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadMattUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadMattUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadMattUK will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Matt of the Mad Variety MadMattUK's Avatar
    MadMattUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadMattUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadMattUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadMattUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadMattUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadMattUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadMattUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadMattUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadMattUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadMattUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadMattUK will become famous soon enough. (+50)