FOXDIE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Please help me with my 4ad problem

Please help me with my 4ad problem. i cannot for the life of me figure out how to ingest the tablets. They taste bitter. T tried putting it under my tongue and it burnt like hell after about 30seconds. I emailed the guy i bought them from, and he said it doesn't matter how u consume them. but i think it would. if it was meant to be put under the tongue, rather then swallowed then that makes a difference right? please help.

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Swallow them. Don't suck them like a cough drop.
    If it's an oral 4ad cap/tab, you won't absorb crap if you suck them. (maybe 25% and the amounted converted to actual test after that will be would be minimal)

Who the hell sold them to you? I wouldn't ask him for any advice in the future.

If your up for a little reading.....
    he covers PH delivery methods.

http://bodybuilding.com/fun/catproh.htm

K (same) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Get a refund and I recommend transdermal 4AD, such as 4ADerm!!!! Much more efficient!!! No more swallowing pills problem.

If you are stuck with it, then why not mix the dosage with apple sauce or what ever and down it?
    Last edited by K (same); 01-17-2002 at 08:54 PM.

FOXDIE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    there not working! my 2nd week using them....my BF goes up, weight doesnt go up....bottom line my balls arent shrinking, which means its not increasing test...is it possibvle its just releasing estrgen and no test? this bites....