Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Registered User Steel_Got_Owned's Avatar
    Steel_Got_Owned has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is this guy even close to 4% Body Fat?

"This is me at 172 pounds and 4% body fat. At that time it was the water test to verfiy the body fat. These days I dont have time for that so it's just caliper. Obviously I am 18 pounds heavier today at nearly the same body fat, you figure it out."

I'm still trying to figure out if this guy is serious??? Look at his delt to wrist ratio, probably the most unproportional i have ever seen!

xXSeanXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXSeanXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXSeanXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXSeanXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXSeanXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXSeanXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXSeanXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXSeanXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXSeanXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXSeanXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXSeanXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Doesn't seem like it to me.

meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Steel_Got_Owned View Post

"This is me at 172 pounds and 4% body fat. At that time it was the water test to verfiy the body fat. These days I dont have time for that so it's just caliper. Obviously I am 18 pounds heavier today at nearly the same body fat, you figure it out."

I'm still trying to figure out if this guy is serious??? Look at his delt to wrist ratio, probably the most unproportional i have ever seen!

NO,,

looks like 10-11% to me.
    When you're down by the sea and an eel bites your knee, thats a moray.

start wearing purple! benjamin88's Avatar
    benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no, and this is the second threat on this dude

D23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    He's got lower body fat, but not 4%!
    Don't ever try to impress a girl by hitting yourself in the ear with a bowling ball, also, when crossing a street don't use the "stop, drop and roll method," that's for fires! Use, "look both ways."

NappyBoy001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NappyBoy001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NappyBoy001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NappyBoy001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NappyBoy001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NappyBoy001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NappyBoy001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NappyBoy001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NappyBoy001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NappyBoy001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NappyBoy001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    not at all...

cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No way, I would say between 10-12%.

He posted that pic on a car forum and really expected everyone to believe he was 4%....or wait....walks around at 4% lol

THIS IS A DIRECT QUOTE FROM THE GUY IN THE PIC/ AFTER HE SEEN YOUR RESPONCES

Bwahaahhaha, have you looked at the guys that are posting?

None of them have any bodybuilding experience and the ones with pictures look like ****. FYI, just because you post on a bodybuilding forum does not mean you know what you're talking about.

I have no been above single digit body fat any time I have ever been tested, thank my genetics.

Yeah this guy looks awesome!

That's 16% body fat and you think I'm 12%? We know you're ***ing stupid but your tinkering on the suicide line.

TCMS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TCMS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TCMS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TCMS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TCMS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TCMS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TCMS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TCMS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TCMS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TCMS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TCMS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I might as well join here since this ***got continues to try to ass **** me.

What he doesnt understand is that I was dunk tank measured at around 4% during the time that picture was taken. Chaulk up the lack of detail to the grainy picture, but the fact still remains a good number of delt and pec striation show up that would not show up in that 10-12% range.

If you want to take personally what I posted, as he quoted, that's your choice. The fact remains that eye balling body fat percentage is not an easy task and this retard thinks he can discredit 8 years of work with a pathetic thread on a forum.

He also doesnt comprehend how that picture is at least 3 years old and in that time I have gained between 15-18 pounds. (Fluctuation is a bitch, aint it) I didnt say I walk around at 4%, I did say 5%. I am generally caliper measured between 5-7% in a given month. We all know the misgivings of caliper measurements, but what can we do?

meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this is 4-5%

2% and you struggle hypothermia and other issues..

Adam SWE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by momod View Post
    this is 4-5%

Damn that's definition you don't see every day. gheez.

as for that other guy, hah I sure hope he's not able to fool anyone =(

Originally Posted by ashla View Post
    ick!

Well..I like whatever bf he is..I still say its low..look at the striations on the pec

HEY MO

I think he is around 10-11% or so, which is lean. I have striations in my chest and delts like that but still have lower ab fat occluding my beautiful six, you can see it with him as well. Id like to see a frontal pose.. on second thought, maybe not..

Originally Posted by TCMS View Post
    I might as well join here since this ***got continues to try to ass **** me.

What he doesnt understand is that I was dunk tank measured at around 4% during the time that picture was taken. Chaulk up the lack of detail to the grainy picture, but the fact still remains a good number of delt and pec striation show up that would not show up in that 10-12% range.

If you want to take personally what I posted, as he quoted, that's your choice. The fact remains that eye balling body fat percentage is not an easy task and this retard thinks he can discredit 8 years of work with a pathetic thread on a forum.

He also doesnt comprehend how that picture is at least 3 years old and in that time I have gained between 15-18 pounds. (Fluctuation is a bitch, aint it) I didnt say I walk around at 4%, I did say 5%. I am generally caliper measured between 5-7% in a given month. We all know the misgivings of caliper measurements, but what can we do?

AND HE STILL THINKS HE 4%.

Staz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was gonna go out on a limb and say 7%...

To you guys guessing that hes like 10-12%, thats absurd. I'm around 12% and I have NO definition like that. Aren't abs visible around 9%?

Look at this guy...in his 10% picture, he still looks far from as ripped as that guy...

http://www.naturalphysiques.com/cms/...php?itemid=144
    (5'9 - 150lbs 275x3sq,185x3bp,355x3dl)

Originally Posted by Adam SWE View Post
    \ hah I sure hope he's not able to fool anyone =(
    Nope just himself

Big_G1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_G1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_G1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_G1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_G1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_G1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_G1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_G1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_G1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_G1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_G1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    He is barely single digit if that, if he is 4% I am 8% which is awesome because i felt kinda fat today.
    "I keep a bottle of testosterone sitting on a triple-layer bench shirt in the back of my gym, but I have yet to see it bench 5 pounds"

-louie simmons

aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't think you're 4% . The photo ( i think it's clarence bass) is 4%. I've been measured when i had to stay in hospital ( to measure ostoporosis; they measure fat as well with a machine which looks like a scanner. it tells you body fat total, then per limb, the weight of each limb... it's great!). and I was 16 % first so i am sure you're not 16% . I've been measured a second time in hospital after a competition and I was 6% and i'm sure you're not 6% but a little bit higher.I don't like guessing so i'll just say you're between 6 and 16... but not 4% sorry. But you look great!

G-S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) G-S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) G-S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) G-S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) G-S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) G-S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) G-S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) G-S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) G-S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) G-S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) G-S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You guys that claim single digit's crack me up. If you are single digit bodyfat, you are show shape condition at the local and state level.

I've seen about 2 guys on this entire forum who fit that description.

The guy in the above pic is probably 10%. If he were 4%, he'd be as dry as National level competitors and IFBB pro's when they hit the stage. The only way to achieve such a look is w/ the aid of diuretics, and no one can hang onto that look for longer than 24 hours.
    Admin/Owner @ www.mmipowertraining.com

corple will become famous soon enough. (+50) corple will become famous soon enough. (+50) corple will become famous soon enough. (+50) corple will become famous soon enough. (+50) corple will become famous soon enough. (+50) corple will become famous soon enough. (+50) corple will become famous soon enough. (+50) corple will become famous soon enough. (+50) corple will become famous soon enough. (+50) corple will become famous soon enough. (+50) corple will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this is 4-5%

also for whoever doesnt know, this guy in this picture is what...like 55+, matter a fact i think 60+ years old. amazing.
    GOAL: BUILD LEAN MASS
    SUPPLEMENTS: whey protein & creatine mono
    http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html - exercises
    http://www.whfoods.com/foodstoc.php - food
    http://www.nutritiondata.com - calorie counter
    http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1268956 - clean bulking
    http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle.do?article=292tc2 - MY MOTIVATION

anabolicaholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) anabolicaholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) anabolicaholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) anabolicaholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) anabolicaholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) anabolicaholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) anabolicaholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) anabolicaholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) anabolicaholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) anabolicaholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) anabolicaholic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    LoL 9% at best

TCMS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TCMS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TCMS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TCMS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TCMS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TCMS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TCMS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TCMS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TCMS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TCMS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TCMS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wish I could find the damn paperwork, but that's three years long gone.

If that picture is actually 4% than I GLADLY concede defeat.

The fact still remains that caliper tests show 5-7% as recently as a few months ago. It is what it is and carries a 0-3% error rate. As I stated before, I more than recognize the flaws with caliper and am more than happy to even call the 5-7% inaccurate, IF done improperly.

Fact still remains, some little *** with a fake name jacks an old picture and thinks it's cool to post over here to discredit years of hard work.

Originally Posted by aguy fish View Post
    I don't think you're 4% . The photo ( i think it's clarence bass) is 4%. I've been measured when i had to stay in hospital ( to measure ostoporosis; they measure fat as well with a machine which looks like a scanner. it tells you body fat total, then per limb, the weight of each limb... it's great!). and I was 16 % first so i am sure you're not 16% . I've been measured a second time in hospital after a competition and I was 6% and i'm sure you're not 6% but a little bit higher.I don't like guessing so i'll just say you're between 6 and 16... but not 4% sorry. But you look great!
    Thank you.

What weight class did you compete?

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this is 4-5%

maybe even lower, professional competitors can hold very low/dangerous bf%'s for short periods of time, not to mention this guy is completely dried out.

so i think the guy that thinks he is 4 is mistaken, but he could get a pretty low reading, and just not have the best lighting

J_sKy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J_sKy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J_sKy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J_sKy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J_sKy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J_sKy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J_sKy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J_sKy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J_sKy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J_sKy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J_sKy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TCMS View Post

Fact still remains, some little *** with a fake name jacks an old picture
    You gave me the picture, and you wouldn't stop running your mouth that "you walk around at 4%" I called your bluff and made you look stupid so all the sudden i jacked an old picture?

cdawg123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdawg123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdawg123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdawg123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdawg123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdawg123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdawg123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdawg123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdawg123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdawg123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdawg123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You people that are saying hes above 10 are absolutely clueless about bodyfat %... does he look 4% in that picture... no. Could he be and just bad picture/lighting? yes. Although from that picture i would say hes 6-8%, look at the seperation between his abs and obliques... use some common sense, 10-12%? you guys need your eyes checked.

jules_d1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jules_d1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jules_d1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jules_d1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jules_d1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jules_d1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jules_d1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jules_d1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jules_d1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jules_d1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jules_d1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by G-S View Post
    You guys that claim single digit's crack me up. If you are single digit bodyfat, you are show shape condition at the local and state level.

I've seen about 2 guys on this entire forum who fit that description.

The guy in the above pic is probably 10%. If he were 4%, he'd be as dry as National level competitors and IFBB pro's when they hit the stage. The only way to achieve such a look is w/ the aid of diuretics, and no one can hang onto that look for longer than 24 hours.
    Its not THAT hard to get under 10% and i;d saw quite a few people on this site are.

muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm noramlly 7. he could be lower than that. from my judgement.

Big_G1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_G1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_G1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_G1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_G1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_G1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_G1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_G1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_G1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_G1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_G1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by cdawg123 View Post
    You people that are saying hes above 10 are absolutely clueless about bodyfat %... does he look 4% in that picture... no. Could he be and just bad picture/lighting? yes. Although from that picture i would say hes 6-8%, look at the seperation between his abs and obliques... use some common sense, 10-12%? you guys need your eyes checked.
    What seperation? that little kinda bumb that kinda shows his kinda showing abs and obliques? At the LOWEST that pictures is 9% and holding like a bathtub full of water. He doesent even have seperation between his deltoids Triceps and Biceps for ****s sake.
    "I keep a bottle of testosterone sitting on a triple-layer bench shirt in the back of my gym, but I have yet to see it bench 5 pounds"

-louie simmons

Originally Posted by cdawg123 View Post
    What seperation? that little kinda bumb that kinda shows his kinda showing abs and obliques? At the LOWEST that pictures is 9% and holding like a bathtub full of water. He doesent even have seperation between his deltoids Triceps and Biceps for ****s sake.

-louie simmons