badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

side effects *long term* of synthol

ok first off i wanna say i have never used synthol and i never plan on using it

this girl im talkin to sent me a picture of some guy who uses synthol

and it got me thinkin what are the long term side effects of constant use or just use in general
    In Hoots We Trust.

LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by badreligion View Post
    ok first off i wanna say i have never used synthol and i never plan on using it

this girl im talkin to sent me a picture of some guy who uses synthol

and it got me thinkin what are the long term side effects of constant use or just use in general
    Post the photo. Overused synthol shots and users are always a good laugh. It can't be any worse than these muscular studs. Chicks must feel safe holding their huge natural bodies.
    Attached Images

buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the main visible side affect is looking like an idiot

long term: being an idiot and also knowing that for a time u looked like and idiot and most likely still are.... and idiot
    R.I.B.B.F National Junior Champion 2006

[QUOTE=BEhave]
    i dont think they need to. with all the supplements people are using, theres notthing really impossible. creatine as far as i know is like steroids, but its legal and so far they havent found any real negative side effects. well its like steroids in the results[/QUOTE]

MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There is always the risk of infection.

pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In the first pic the guy is acually at a strong man comp I have seen others of that series and he is pulling that bus. Now what comp would ever let him enter is beyond me. If you look at his chest it looks like those veins leading into that mass of crap(his arms) dont look all that healthy, not to mention the skin tone on his arms is disgusting. Something is not rite there.
    Approach life one productive day at a time and no goal is unattainable.

kcb5150 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcb5150 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcb5150 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcb5150 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcb5150 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcb5150 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcb5150 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcb5150 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcb5150 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcb5150 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcb5150 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That crap should be considered more body modification than bodybuilding. If I had to guess, it could screw with circulation possibly. Another thing is if you inject that crap in a vein you could be in a world of trouble. What I don't get is how valentino is the only huge abuser of the stuff to keep his arms sort of shaped like human musculature (albeit still looking totally fake and horrible) while the others just have these tumor arms that look like chewed bubble gum.

want to be a bodybuilder! chris08's Avatar
    chris08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that last pic made me gag..nasty!

bobbymorales69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Long term and short term - ****ed up liver
    deport me back to mexico

coofoostu is just really nice. (+1000) coofoostu is just really nice. (+1000) coofoostu is just really nice. (+1000) coofoostu is just really nice. (+1000) coofoostu is just really nice. (+1000) coofoostu is just really nice. (+1000) coofoostu is just really nice. (+1000) coofoostu is just really nice. (+1000) coofoostu is just really nice. (+1000) coofoostu is just really nice. (+1000) coofoostu is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bobbymorales69 View Post
    Long term and short term - ****ed up liver
    Are you sure? I thought synthol was just mct oil.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by buff6 View Post
    the main visible side affect is looking like an idiot

long term: being an idiot and also knowing that for a time u looked like and idiot and most likely still are.... and idiot
    repped

Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    on a positive note u can get a job as the official

michelin man LoL.....

Pullup17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pullup17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pullup17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pullup17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pullup17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pullup17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pullup17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pullup17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pullup17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pullup17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pullup17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mario_D View Post
    on a positive note u can get a job as the official

michelin man LoL.....

Reps.

Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    At the end of the day, the guys who understand how to do the injections correctly will not get noticed. The guys who go ape **** with the stuff and don’t know how to use it correctly, they are going to stand out. The smart ones will use smaller amounts over the long haul so it won’t be such a dramatic difference from the last time they competed. I mean if you do the N.O.C. and have weak biceps and then show up at the Olympia with huge footballs, it is going to raise some eyelids.
    *Ron Paul 2008*

No PMs for sourcing, i won't respond.

jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kcb5150 View Post
    That crap should be considered more body modification than bodybuilding. If I had to guess, it could screw with circulation possibly. Another thing is if you inject that crap in a vein you could be in a world of trouble. What I don't get is how valentino is the only huge abuser of the stuff to keep his arms sort of shaped like human musculature (albeit still looking totally fake and horrible) while the others just have these tumor arms that look like chewed bubble gum.
    well the difference between those other tards and Valentino is that Valentino was actually a great bodybuilder before he pumped himself full of that crap. thats the sad part

Last edited by jehst; 11-28-2006 at 02:05 AM.
    *** BMB Founder and President ***

Jefferson's camp accused President Adams of having a "hideous hermaphroditical character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman."

KnightTemplar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KnightTemplar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KnightTemplar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KnightTemplar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KnightTemplar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KnightTemplar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KnightTemplar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KnightTemplar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KnightTemplar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KnightTemplar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KnightTemplar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LUKEDEICHER View Post
    Post the photo. Overused synthol shots and users are always a good laugh. It can't be any worse than these muscular studs. Chicks must feel safe holding their huge natural bodies.
    Guy in the third picture (untitled) is not a synthol user. His name eludes me, but he is a British "bodybuilder", who showed up one year at a qualifier with these implants in his bis, tris, chest and calves. He was the only competitor in his class and hence won, but everybody there (judges included) were totally grossed out by his repulsive physique. The implants actually moved under his skin whilst he was posing, they appeared to be lumps of hard plastic floating subcutaneously. I have never seen him competing since, but he was totally slammed in the UK BB press.

Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yep : jehst

And claims natural at that point, lol
    *Ron Paul 2008*

No PMs for sourcing, i won't respond.

IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow, valentino used to look great! Why did he do that to himself???
    "If you're good you'll get a Schrute buck, after 1000 Schrute books you'll get an extra 5 minutes on your lunch break." - Dwight Schrute

raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I read that when it eventually decreases, the oil gets into the blood stream and blocks the arteries.

Or something along those lines.
    Ansew to the few pms I've gotten since popping back on-line...

NO I never got full amount back from 'him', still owed for FAKE t3 and wu fee... More than a year on I can't be bothered to carry on chasing it up.. Unfortunatly word is he is on another bb community forum still selling

LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by IcyHotNate View Post
    Wow, valentino used to look great! Why did he do that to himself???

I would like to have seen a before pic of him they way you describe. The muscle development anabolic freak would be interesting to see before the oil.

raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jehst View Post
    well the difference between those other tards and Valentino is that Valentino was actually a great bodybuilder before he pumped himself full of that crap. thats the sad part

I love where it says "super Greg con 20 anos".

Lol I thought it said anus.
    Ansew to the few pms I've gotten since popping back on-line...

NO I never got full amount back from 'him', still owed for FAKE t3 and wu fee... More than a year on I can't be bothered to carry on chasing it up.. Unfortunatly word is he is on another bb community forum still selling