Closed Thread
Page 27 of 399 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast
    Portsmouth UK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Portsmouth UK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Portsmouth UK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Portsmouth UK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Portsmouth UK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Portsmouth UK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Portsmouth UK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Portsmouth UK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Portsmouth UK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Portsmouth UK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Portsmouth UK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    serge has left the builidng?
    Dont over complicate things which should be relatively simple... stick to the ABC's of bodybuilding.
    When you start using your calculator and stressing over the latest internet study you know you've gone to far...

I'll meet you in the gym... today is leg day

raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    He is alive and kicking still? lol
    Ansew to the few pms I've gotten since popping back on-line...

NO I never got full amount back from 'him', still owed for FAKE t3 and wu fee... More than a year on I can't be bothered to carry on chasing it up.. Unfortunatly word is he is on another bb community forum still selling

Registered User Made in Montana's Avatar
    Made in Montana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Made in Montana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Made in Montana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Made in Montana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Made in Montana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Made in Montana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Made in Montana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Made in Montana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Made in Montana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Made in Montana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Made in Montana will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Jehst a Joke...

Jehst, Do you know ****n Powell? He's a considerate and gracious man. He would not laugh at me if I talked to him about how it is good we treat our leaders and mentors with respect. That is in his interest as well, actually. Why make fun of me that I ask people to treat Serge, an Iron Game Legend, with the utmost respect in return for his helping us? I don't understand. Perhaps Serge can help me with that; I wrote him an email earlier asking him to forgive the rudeness of some here because there are others who are good and do appreciate him and his help. If I was him, I might not come back. He's way too good for the rudeness of some here.

raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Made in Montana View Post
    Jehst, Do you know ****n Powell? He's a considerate and gracious man. He would not laugh at me if I talked to him about how it is good we treat our leaders and mentors with respect. That is in his interest as well, actually. Why make fun of me that I ask people to treat Serge, an Iron Game Legend, with the utmost respect in return for his helping us? I don't understand. Perhaps Serge can help me with that; I wrote him an email earlier asking him to forgive the rudeness of some here because there are others who are good and do appreciate him and his help. If I was him, I might not come back. He's way too good for the rudeness of some here.
    The rudeness happened on page 1 and 2, the page 3 onwards it stopped.

NO I never got full amount back from 'him', still owed for FAKE t3 and wu fee... More than a year on I can't be bothered to carry on chasing it up.. Unfortunatly word is he is on another bb community forum still selling

jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Serge is a great man. i'm reading his book. a picture of ****n powell appearing on a forum is simply a common way of saying "your post was a little long." no offense intended
    *** BMB Founder and President ***

Jefferson's camp accused President Adams of having a "hideous hermaphroditical character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman."

Originally Posted by jehst View Post
    Serge is a great man. i'm reading his book. a picture of ****n powell appearing on a forum is simply a common way of saying "your post was a little long." no offense intended
    Its forum banta.

Made in Montana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Made in Montana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Made in Montana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Made in Montana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Made in Montana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Made in Montana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Made in Montana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Made in Montana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Made in Montana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Made in Montana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Made in Montana will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Some pictures

Here are some pictures of Serge.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Made in Montana; 12-20-2006 at 05:03 AM.

ConanLibrarian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hello Serge Nubret

You got computer problems lately?

I was looking for a new program to gain some muscle, and came across your body building training program here. I have followed it for four days and will follow it for some months and hope I will see good results. I even do the 30 minutes of ab crunches.

I do not have the appetite to eat as much as the 3 or 4 kgs of meat you did, but more than 1 kg of fish and meat, 2 litres of milk and some eggs each day should give me much protein.

My goal now is to get bigger arms, and gain more upper body mass too. Arms are only 40 cm now, but calves are 47 cm, neck 46 cm, thighs 70 cm, height 187 cm, weight 108 kgs. I don't see fat as a problem now, as it is a hard program I will burn fat and gain muscle from.

Is it advisable to skip the leg training for most workouts, to let my arms and upper body get more recuperation and gain mass at a faster pace than my better developed legs?

Question

Serge,

When you was competiting was you familular with a product called Cell tech? Rumours have it that Weider introduced it to Arnold. Maybe this is why Arnold was ahead of his time?

(Sorry couldn't resist )

Perhaps Serge is visiting his family for Xmas, thats why he aint posting.

iompao has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iompao has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iompao has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iompao has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iompao has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iompao has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iompao has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iompao has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iompao has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iompao has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iompao has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Serge told me, that he broken his hard disk, and lost all, but now he is ready to restart to post here... maybe tomorrow morning! Please help me to keep on the top of the page this topic, so he can better find it. Thanks.

Welcome back Serge!

mahoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mahoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mahoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mahoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mahoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mahoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mahoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mahoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mahoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mahoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mahoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Serge,
    Why does it have to be..."Up in here"? You sound retarded....

Mr.Mom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Mom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Mom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Mom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Mom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Mom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Mom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Mom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Mom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Mom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Mom will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

I don't get why this isn't a 'Sticky'...

Serge it's an honor.....

You were an inspiration to me when I was a youngster and begining my love of weight training.....

I'd be interested in your diet at the time of your prime....I see some stuff you wrote here but it didn't seem very detailed unless I missed something.....

Saying that...things were different back then I imagine.....so you may have been an instinctive eater....as many people train/trained......

Again it's an honor to be able to read your stuff here and have the chance to say hello........

Dennis....

Mango7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mango7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mango7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mango7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mango7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mango7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mango7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mango7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mango7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mango7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mango7 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Hi Serge. You are one of my top favorites of the 70's era. I remember first seeing you in Arnold's little book, back in 1982. You were built like a tank. I always considered you a level 1 bodybuilder along with Arnold, alone. I hope life is good for you. Please post a pic of yourself if you feel inclined to. We miss you.

Sincerely,

Kurt

B.S. Kinesiology CSCS Vipersg123's Avatar
    Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Montana, everytime you say anything it starts with something like

(Name here) is a formidable ally of great power and is a teacher to us all and lies within our very soul and will meet us in the beautiful pathion which is heaven. I know your trying to be nice, but really your coming off as a know it all, and really it's very annoying the way you reply. I think you are too deep, and everyone will erk when they hear or read your words, mainly because you seem fake... thats what's happening everytime you post anything for instance the picture of ****n, and people replying saying "...what?". You say so much, but you aren't saying anything at all. Just an observation from everyone here at bodybuilding.com

Viper, I didn't post the picture of ****n Powell. Jehst did. And I never said any of these words, "___is a formidable ally of great power and is a teacher to us all and lies within our very soul and will meet us in the beautiful pathion which is heaven." or anything remotely close to it. That's a foolish statement that does not make sense. I've never mentioned heaven; I don't know what it's like there. And I don't believe ALL leaders have earned or deserve respect either...Jehst is taking my words out of context to hold up to continue to make fun of me for some reason.

Guys, all I wanted to say is I hope we can try to show Serge some respect while he is here. I had a family member who was a friend of Serge's and I just thought people might like to see some cool older bodybuilding pictures. I shouldn't have posted any words. I didn't say anything bad about anyone, but please forgive me if I've offended anyone. That was not my intention. I will leave and not post anymore.

jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Viper, I didn't post the picture of ****n Powell. Jehst did. And I never said any of these words, "___is a formidable ally of great power and is a teacher to us all and lies within our very soul and will meet us in the beautiful pathion which is heaven." or anything remotely close to it. That's a foolish statement that does not make sense. I've never mentioned heaven; I don't know what it's like there. And I don't believe ALL leaders have earned or deserve respect either...Jehst is taking my words out of context to hold up to continue to make fun of me for some reason.

Guys, all I wanted to say is I hope we can try to show Serge some respect while he is here. I had a family member who was a friend of Serge's and I just thought people might like to see some cool older bodybuilding pictures. I shouldn't have posted any words. I didn't say anything bad about anyone, but please forgive me if I've offended anyone. That was not my intention. I will leave and not post anymore.
    You have issues.
    *** BMB Founder and President ***

Jefferson's camp accused President Adams of having a "hideous hermaphroditical character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman."

-N- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -N- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -N- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -N- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -N- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -N- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -N- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -N- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -N- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -N- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -N- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You idiots screwed up the thread with pictures and vids of yates' beautiful physique not to mention your personal fights.

Jehst,thank-you for "owning" that Montana chick by posting the picture.Just shows us how c00l you are.Serge is not posting becuase he is still appreciating your wits while laughing uncontrollably at that snap of ****n Powell.If you're reaaly 42 then you're retarded you old f.uck.
    You've got some serious issues too.
    Last edited by -N-; 12-22-2006 at 12:55 AM.
    "You can't train for peak, n00b! I know cause I have read all about it!"

IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Pro Serge Nubret's Avatar
    Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Pro Serge Nubret View Post
    J'ai déjà répondu tellement de fois à ce sujet, quand j'airai plus de temps je répondrai encore une fois de plus, mais je dois me rendre à laéroport, je vais à Montpellier. Mais posé la question en anglais afin que tout le monde suive ma répnse qui sera en anglais.

Serge
    As you know I did 25 movies as : MY SON THE HEROS - PUMPING IRON - TOM SAYWER -.....

And I did a movie where I act to make love to a very beautifull girl, but just acting, not for real of course, maybe Weider saw the movie and as I may be a good actor he though that was for real. And even it was for real what bad if a nice looking man make love to a beautifull girl?... It is only after I realised my mistake, I did not know that at the IFBB it is better to make love to a man.

But everybody knows well that was only a pretext for bending me, becaus my participation on this Olympia was not wellcome, as the script of the movie was already wrotten, but they did not think that someone from France was able to have their plan ruined. The prove is that if you remember in the movie they said a last entry from France SERGE NUBRET, when the film crew came to Paris to filmed me for 2 days, but they offered me 200$ for my participation, of course I refused this stupid offert, it is why you don't see in the movie, but only in the contest part, which I could not refused to filmed because of the contract with the organizer.

So after seing me in the gym the first day of my arriving in South Africa, when I was training "my body weight was 212 pound" The day after Weider told me that I could not compete. So every countries said if NUBRET cannot compete nobody will go on stage "don't forget that at the moment was held the amateur Mr. UNIVERSE" so about 40 countries was there. So Weider did not know what to do, and for 12 days I did not train no diet, I lost 12 pounds it is in this kind of shape I competed 12 days later when Weider was sure that I could not beat Arnold anymore. He forgot suddently about this so call PORNO MOVIE. That is the history of this 1975 Mr.Olympia.

Two months later I founded WABBA "World Amateur Body Building Association"
    I am giving more detail in my books "I AM...ME AND GOD" and my "AUTOBIOGRAPHY BOOK"

Serge
    Concours Serge Nubret Awards 2007 :Allez-ici pour voir tous les comp?titeurs... vous inscrire... ou voter : http://www.sergenubret.com/muscleawards/data/album/albumfr.php
    Mon site officiel : http://www.sergenubret.com

Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Dead-Metal-2 View Post
    Serge Nubret, First let me say that it is an honor to talk to you.

To everybody else, have some damn respect for Serge, and dont mess this thread up, he truly deserves it.

I wanted to ask you about your shoulders. Did you always have wide shoulders, or did you ever have narrow shoulder?

My weakness is definatly my chest and my shoulders. So what do you think is best to gain size, as well as add shape to my chest and shoulder.

Btw i have Arnold's Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding, and it stated that you liked to do lying side laterals, for you rear delt. I have personaly tried that and i loved the excercise as well.

Now when i first started out i had very narrow shoulders, and no chest at all. Now its been four years and I can truly say i have something good

What do you think i should do to bring up my chest and shoulders? I am planning to hit them twice a week.

Thanks
    My shoulders was OK but nothing special, my big problem was about my traps, too much, so I had to find exercises which work soulders but no traps, and beleive me it is not so easy.
    You are right, try to train the muscle twice a week, I do it for each muscle groups.

Serge
    Concours Serge Nubret Awards 2007 :Allez-ici pour voir tous les comp?titeurs... vous inscrire... ou voter : http://www.sergenubret.com/muscleawards/data/album/albumfr.php

Originally Posted by seanpatrickb View Post
    Hey serge, i have some virus right now, and am running a fever, so i was wondering if you ever trained when you were sick. I believe in resting up to get better, or else you'll never get over it.
    I realy don't know, I had never been sick in my life, I am so lucky.

Serge

RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Great to have you here Serge. Your physique in my mind was flawless.

What are your plans for Christmas? What are you hoping for under the tree?
    RACKITUP's Training logg, http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=464176

<--Sea here?

NEWSFLASH
    **Fat guys eat too many carbs
    Muscley guys eat alot of protein
    Skinny guys argue that you dont need protein**

Originally Posted by John Prophet View Post
    Serge, its very nice of you to come here and answer questions.

I have 2 questions for you.

1) How well did you know Sergio Oliva? I know that he competed in the WBBG and WABBA in the 1970's and early 1980's. Were you friends with him? What do you think of his physique? His physique and yours were both all time greats even though they were different. (beauté et la bête)

2) After Arnold retired in 1975, why didnt either you or Sergio come back and compete in the Mr Olympia? It seems that either of you could have easily beaten Frank Zane. Were you both just tired of the whole Weider atmosphere? (I know you cant answer for Sergio....but I was wondering if you and he had any conversations about these matters)

Thanks Serge, JP
    Sergio and I was very good freinds. If I had Sergio physic to start Nobody, but Nobody will never compete against me.

Why you want me to compete against Sergio, because Arnold retired? That is an insult. I had beaten Frank Zane already so I don't see why I had to please Weider. I just founded my own federation and Weider was mad.

Serge

Originally Posted by Bronze Souldjah View Post
    Hey Serge, it's a huge pleasure for me to find you here ! :-D
    I am "HispaNick" from planet************ and I register few days ago. I hope that everybody was respectful with you there. But I'm sure that bodybuilding experts had an legitimate admiration for you.

Thank you for everything you have done for bodybuilding & for the model that you are.
    Thank you Hispanick, the world is so closed.

Serge

Originally Posted by AirPower View Post
    Serge, at what point in your career do you think that you were at your peak as a bodybuilder?
    In the WABBA world championship in ESSAEN Germany.

Serge

Originally Posted by JoeyTS View Post
    I did not see this thread until just now. Simply amazing to have such talent posting on our forums

Serge, you are one of the greatest bodybuilders ever. It is truely an honor to have you post here.

Thank you.
    Thank you

Serge

Originally Posted by ss4vegeta1 View Post
    Whats up Serge, hope everything is well, because of you I am changing my weight program tomorrow. I am going to start doing 6 sets instead of 3 or 4. I'll remember to keep my rest time at a min of 30 sec and use 20 reps. I was doing abs this moring high reps ( haven't done it like this in a while). Reps of 50, boy did I feel them burn. So I am going to be doing my usual routine, working each muscle 2X a week, except for abs, which I do everyday. Cardio every day, as for my diet low carb 4X a week, then 2-3 days of high carb, or no carb. If you have any tips for me please let me know. By the way I can't wait until your bok and dvd come out. Is it going to be soon??
    With my training routine you don't need cardio as my training is already CARDIO TRAINING.

Serge

Originally Posted by Pro Serge Nubret View Post
    As you know I did 25 movies as : MY SON THE HEROS - PUMPING IRON - TOM SAYWER -.....

And I did a movie where I act to make love to a very beautifull girl, but just acting, not for real of course, maybe Weider saw the movie and as I may be a good actor he though that was for real. And even it was for real what bad if a nice looking man make love to a beautifull girl?... It is only after I realised my mistake, I did not know that at the IFBB it is better to make love to a man.

But everybody knows well that was only a pretext for bending me, becaus my participation on this Olympia was not wellcome, as the script of the movie was already wrotten, but they did not think that someone from France was able to have their plan ruined. The prove is that if you remember in the movie they said a last entry from France SERGE NUBRET, when the film crew came to Paris to filmed me for 2 days, but they offered me 200$ for my participation, of course I refused this stupid offert, it is why you don't see in the movie, but only in the contest part, which I could not refused to filmed because of the contract with the organizer.

So after seing me in the gym the first day of my arriving in South Africa, when I was training "my body weight was 212 pound" The day after Weider told me that I could not compete. So every countries said if NUBRET cannot compete nobody will go on stage "don't forget that at the moment was held the amateur Mr. UNIVERSE" so about 40 countries was there. So Weider did not know what to do, and for 12 days I did not train no diet, I lost 12 pounds it is in this kind of shape I competed 12 days later when Weider was sure that I could not beat Arnold anymore. He forgot suddently about this so call PORNO MOVIE. That is the history of this 1975 Mr.Olympia.

Two months later I founded WABBA "World Amateur Body Building Association"
    I am giving more detail in my books "I AM...ME AND GOD" and my "AUTOBIOGRAPHY BOOK"

Serge
    Joe Weider appears to be a knob. Your an actor that had a realistic "natural" everyday life role which involved you acting. Surly Joe Weider being the top of the bodybuilding scene and writer of a few top selling bodybuilding books wernt that gullible.

His lost though, I am glad I dont buy Weider crappy supplements anymore.

Above average aas abuser. sikboy's Avatar
    sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by raysmith View Post
    Joe Weider appears to be a knob. Your an actor that had a realistic "natural" everyday life role which involved you acting. Surly Joe Weider being the top of the bodybuilding scene and writer of a few top selling bodybuilding books wernt that gullible.

His lost though, I am glad I dont buy Weider crappy supplements anymore.
    I never bought his crappy supps.
    Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

If i cant be the best i can be, i dont want to be.

Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become.

IM THE NEGGERNAUT BITCH!!

DONT PM ME ABOUT WHERE TO GET GEAR OR ANCILLARIES, I DONT KNOW YOU AND I WILL FORWARD YOUR PM TO A MOD!

I am immortal
    I have inside me blood of kings
    I have no rival
    No man can be my equal
    Take me to the future of new earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnrXiaPVeHY

Gabru Putt Punjab Da 1-Testosterone's Avatar
    1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sikboy View Post

I thought you were Weider Mega Mass 4000 abuser
    ".....Enjoying my life to fullest extent possible; you should too"

Hundreds of whey protein products reviewed.....the process is on!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1829601

Originally Posted by sikboy View Post
    When I started BB, walking in Holland and Barrett's to see what I can buy I came across the Joe Weider hall of fame. lol

I knew he was the dogs bollocks in bb so I bought his shakes.