Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Victorian guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Victorian guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Victorian guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Victorian guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Victorian guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Victorian guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Victorian guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Victorian guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Victorian guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Victorian guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Victorian guy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

LOU FERRIGNO is DEAD

Brothers,

It's been ages since I've have to inform my iron brethren of news as horrible as what follows. The Legend, Lou Ferrigno, has gone to that great gym in the sky. It is truly with a heavy heart that I have to relate the circumstances of The Hulk's demise.

Yesterday evening, at the Sir Arthur Harris Convention Centre in Doverport, England, Lou Ferrigno was on hand for the English Fitness Expo 2006. Many top British bodybuilders were there, many of them working the booths of such well-known and honest firms such as Muscletech, Biotest, Weider Nutrition, and the like. Lou Ferrigno was at the Weider Nutrition Booth, signing autographs and bestowing his famous kindness on his fans , while trying to convince them of the efficacy of 'MegaMass 4000', a revolutionary mixture of skim milk powder and 'Neslte Quick' chocolate milk mix.

I was on hand, accompanied by the family chauffeur and one-time 'Strongest Man' of the British penal system, a massive, sociopathic outcast named Nobby. We had in tow a developmentally challenged lad from our gym named Marvin. As we moved through the crowed, shoving aside those who dared get in our way, Marvin stopped dead in his tracks. Shaking with excitement, he pointed ahead - "It's...it..it..c-c-can't be..." he uttered, staring ahead of him at the Weider Nutrition booth where stood his hero, Lou Ferrigno. "Yes, Marvin, INDEED it is- and I'll get you an autographed photograph at once!" I cried, only to eager to help. I lumbered over to Lou, my massive thighs rubbing together uncomfortably. "Mr. Ferrigno!" I boomed, extending my hand. He turned and said "Yea..yea pal, be wif you in a minute..", totally ignoring my gentelmanly gesture. I quivered with indignation, but decided to remain calm. Finally, when he felt he could be bothered to, he turned to me. "Autogwafs 30 pounds, buddy" he snapped. I coughed slightly at this outrageous price, but quickly produced mint-condition bills to that sum.
    "Could you perhaps sign it 'To Marvin from Lou'? " I asked him. "Hey, wook, i onwy sign 'Woo', okay? you want somefin ewse den it's more pal" he sneered. "Oh, really, eh? Well, in that case, I DECLINE!!" I screamed into his face, showering him in spittle. Terrified, he cowered back, and I, shaking in rage (perhaps it had something to do with having 3g test in my system, but one cannot be sure), walked off. Nobby and Marvin followed me out, and as Nobby and I each drank from our mikeys of Scotch, I recounted the tale of Lou's cruelty. Poor Marvin looked devastated!!
    Nobby took out another bottle from under his coat, took a generous swig, and passed the bottle to me. "Well, then, WOT THE FOOK AH YEW GONNA DO ABAHT IT THEN?" he slurred in a heavy Cockney accent. "Yes, yes.." I replied, realizing that Lou must be punished grievously for this outrage. I started screaming, then ran roaring into the convention centre, headed straight for the Weider booth! Nobby followed behind, clotheslining anyone left in my path. As the booth approached, Lou stood gaping in fear, unable to move, as I thundered towards him. Then, using my massive thighs, I propelled myself into the air and went crashing into him!
    Everything went black.

I came to some moments later, to people screaming and yelling. The Weider booth was destroyed, and Lou's lifeless body lay some yards from my prostate form. A few 'fitness' models lay scattered, unconscious or, perhaps, dead. It was hard to say. Nobby had followed behind me and crashed into whatever, or whomever, I hadn't! "Oi, let's fookin be off...bloody coppers aint takin me alive!" he snarled, and, helping me get up, stumbled at top speed to the exits. We both made it to the Rolls Royce, as nearing sirens wailed! We collected Marvin and made a hasty exit, roaring out the parking lot, laughing!

Lou Ferrigno passed on later that evening at Knightsbridge hospital in South London.
    Say a prayer for his soul, brothers.

Registered User LatissimusDorsi's Avatar
    LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol

edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow that was pretty funny

how the **** do you have more reps than me
    exceeding any and all expectations

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by edizzle View Post
    wow that was pretty funny

how the **** do you have more reps than me
    He's a LEGEND for these stories.

Although, back in the day, I did help him out with a real lifting question, lol.
    My 100% free website: healthierwithscience.com
    My YouTube channel: youtube.com/@benjaminlevinsonmd17

T-Money is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) T-Money is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) T-Money is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) T-Money is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) T-Money is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) T-Money is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) T-Money is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) T-Money is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) T-Money is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) T-Money is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) T-Money is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i Lol'd

Registered User comf0rtablynumb's Avatar
    comf0rtablynumb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) comf0rtablynumb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) comf0rtablynumb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice story; very reminiscent of Anthony Burgess', 'Clockwork Orange'.

B.S. Kinesiology CSCS Vipersg123's Avatar
    Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    oh man at first i thought he really died lol.

King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000)
    I really didn't care anyways, I was never much of a Lou fan. Don't get me wrong he was, and still his a big mofo, but after what I heard what he does I was turned off. Like fans will take pics of him, and he'll go up or have someone go up to them, and ask for money.

Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by King Crush View Post
    I really didn't care anyways, I was never much of a Lou fan. Don't get me wrong he was, and still his a big mofo, but after what I heard what he does I was turned off. Like fans will take pics of him, and he'll go up or have someone go up to them, and ask for money.
    Wow, strong illiteracy.

xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good writter, but his stories dont really tickle my fancie for some reason

Architect of Aggression One Man Army's Avatar
    One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    WTf odd story( I know its made up)

gut funny none the less

MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you idiot

Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i thoughtit was REAL till i read this "well-known and honest firms such as Muscletech, Biotest, Weider Nutrition" lol...........then the nestle just put the icing on the cake lol..

cockmcocks is just really nice. (+1000) cockmcocks is just really nice. (+1000) cockmcocks is just really nice. (+1000) cockmcocks is just really nice. (+1000) cockmcocks is just really nice. (+1000) cockmcocks is just really nice. (+1000) cockmcocks is just really nice. (+1000) cockmcocks is just really nice. (+1000) cockmcocks is just really nice. (+1000) cockmcocks is just really nice. (+1000) cockmcocks is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Victorian guy View Post
    Brothers,

It's been ages since I've have to inform my iron brethren of news as horrible as what follows. The Legend, Lou Ferrigno, has gone to that great gym in the sky. It is truly with a heavy heart that I have to relate the circumstances of The Hulk's demise.

Yesterday evening, at the Sir Arthur Harris Convention Centre in Doverport, England, Lou Ferrigno was on hand for the English Fitness Expo 2006. Many top British bodybuilders were there, many of them working the booths of such well-known and honest firms such as Muscletech, Biotest, Weider Nutrition, and the like. Lou Ferrigno was at the Weider Nutrition Booth, signing autographs and bestowing his famous kindness on his fans , while trying to convince them of the efficacy of 'MegaMass 4000', a revolutionary mixture of skim milk powder and 'Neslte Quick' chocolate milk mix.

I was on hand, accompanied by the family chauffeur and one-time 'Strongest Man' of the British penal system, a massive, sociopathic outcast named Nobby. We had in tow a developmentally challenged lad from our gym named Marvin. As we moved through the crowed, shoving aside those who dared get in our way, Marvin stopped dead in his tracks. Shaking with excitement, he pointed ahead - "It's...it..it..c-c-can't be..." he uttered, staring ahead of him at the Weider Nutrition booth where stood his hero, Lou Ferrigno. "Yes, Marvin, INDEED it is- and I'll get you an autographed photograph at once!" I cried, only to eager to help. I lumbered over to Lou, my massive thighs rubbing together uncomfortably. "Mr. Ferrigno!" I boomed, extending my hand. He turned and said "Yea..yea pal, be wif you in a minute..", totally ignoring my gentelmanly gesture. I quivered with indignation, but decided to remain calm. Finally, when he felt he could be bothered to, he turned to me. "Autogwafs 30 pounds, buddy" he snapped. I coughed slightly at this outrageous price, but quickly produced mint-condition bills to that sum.
    "Could you perhaps sign it 'To Marvin from Lou'? " I asked him. "Hey, wook, i onwy sign 'Woo', okay? you want somefin ewse den it's more pal" he sneered. "Oh, really, eh? Well, in that case, I DECLINE!!" I screamed into his face, showering him in spittle. Terrified, he cowered back, and I, shaking in rage (perhaps it had something to do with having 3g test in my system, but one cannot be sure), walked off. Nobby and Marvin followed me out, and as Nobby and I each drank from our mikeys of Scotch, I recounted the tale of Lou's cruelty. Poor Marvin looked devastated!!
    Nobby took out another bottle from under his coat, took a generous swig, and passed the bottle to me. "Well, then, WOT THE FOOK AH YEW GONNA DO ABAHT IT THEN?" he slurred in a heavy Cockney accent. "Yes, yes.." I replied, realizing that Lou must be punished grievously for this outrage. I started screaming, then ran roaring into the convention centre, headed straight for the Weider booth! Nobby followed behind, clotheslining anyone left in my path. As the booth approached, Lou stood gaping in fear, unable to move, as I thundered towards him. Then, using my massive thighs, I propelled myself into the air and went crashing into him!
    Everything went black.

I came to some moments later, to people screaming and yelling. The Weider booth was destroyed, and Lou's lifeless body lay some yards from my prostate form. A few 'fitness' models lay scattered, unconscious or, perhaps, dead. It was hard to say. Nobby had followed behind me and crashed into whatever, or whomever, I hadn't! "Oi, let's fookin be off...bloody coppers aint takin me alive!" he snarled, and, helping me get up, stumbled at top speed to the exits. We both made it to the Rolls Royce, as nearing sirens wailed! We collected Marvin and made a hasty exit, roaring out the parking lot, laughing!

Lou Ferrigno passed on later that evening at Knightsbridge hospital in South London.
    Say a prayer for his soul, brothers.
    if LOU was dead...

do we still need you to tell us? the bodybuilding and fitness websites around the globe will have flooded their webpages with this news...

nice try though

Registered User Tequila Sunrise's Avatar
    Tequila Sunrise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tequila Sunrise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tequila Sunrise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tequila Sunrise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tequila Sunrise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tequila Sunrise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tequila Sunrise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Funny story. "Massive thighs" rofl

BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    LMAO!!! When is the next story coming out Victorian Guy?
    ..,__,
    .(o,o)
    <.....>
    --"-"---

mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Very nicely done. Reputations for you my fine fellow.

scottallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

dude your waisting your time here....

you should be wrighting screen plays for hollywood! funny crap.

Buzz363 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Always enjoy the tales. Unfortunately they probably pale in comparison to Titus's real life adventures...

hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BloodnGuts View Post
    LMAO!!! When is the next story coming out Victorian Guy?

hahah yea, that was hilarious , he needs to write some more stories!

LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have to say I have heard nothing of his legendary kindness towards fans, he was a punk to me. Just ignored me, and was tempermental. I dont think very highly of him as a person, but I am sorry that he died.
    Two years he walks the earth, no phone no pool, no pets, no cigarettes.
    Ultimate Freedom. An Extremist. An aesthetic voyager who?s home is The Road. So now after two rambling years comes a final and greatest adventure: the climactic battle to kill the false being within, victoriously concludes a spiritual revolution. No longer to be poisoned by civilization he flees and walks alone upon the land to become Lost In The Wild.
    -Alexander Supertramp May, 1992

The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by LiFtHaTiRoN View Post
    I have to say I have heard nothing of his legendary kindness towards fans, he was a punk to me. Just ignored me, and was tempermental. I dont think very highly of him as a person, but I am sorry that he died.
    He's not really dead. LOL@ the story though

Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOL, pretty funny.

bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you should email that story to greg valentino over at md he might publish it?
    1 year out!

"The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."

"If your out of breath, dizzy, feel like vomiting, can't remember your name, you are on the right road".

www.mindandmuscle.net

Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Victorian guy = legend...reps

RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just wait I have to pick my jaw off the floor, lol.
    Kyle Hannah
    **SPONSORED BY CONTROLLED LABS**

Why settle for less than your absolute Best!

Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    the legend returns!!!!!

Victorian Guy, may i ask how did you get banned from Getbig?????
    its all genes

G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That's ****ing hilarious haha
    Train by day, Joe Rogan podcast by night

blackheadremovaltools.com C_Kent's Avatar
    C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000)
    L M Fa O!!

darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Lol... repped!
    *Someday I want to meet this "Everyone," he seems to have written so very much, yet all of it is wrong.
    *Nature is the master of design, and knowledge is the master of nature.
    *Uncertainty is the seed of all knowledge - it is the catalyst of investigation