Greg85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What's the best Fat Burner FOR ME?

I have contacted the Xenadrine company, and they say because I have a heart murmer, I cannot take either of their products. It's a small heart murmer, and I'd prolly be fine...but I don't want to take a chance.

So my question is, what is the best burner that doesn't affect someone with a SLIGHT heart condition?

Any help is appreciated.
    LL told me to "Rock the Bells",
    NWA said "F**k the Police," now I'm in jail,
    Ninety-three was strictly R&B,
    F**ked up haircut, listened to Jodeci,
    Michael Jackson - who gon' tell me I ain't Mike?
    A** cheeks painted white, f**kin Priscilla tonight,
    Flyin down Sunset smokin c***k,
    Transvestite in the front, Eddie Murphy in the back,
    M.O.P. had grimey and gritty,
    Marilyn Manson I dyed my hair blue, and grew some t***ies,
    Ludacris told me to throw them bows,
    Now I'm in the hospital with a broken nose and a fractured elbow

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A calorically restricted diet (start at 10% below maintenance and adjust from there), and moderate intensity cardio 4-6 days a week. Take a good multi vitamin and make sure your getting enough EFA's and supplement with flax oil if you are not.

Without ECA's or NYC's you really have little choice if your looking for effectiveness IMO.

PEACE

musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think you should forget about fatburners, they dont do much anyway! Get a strict diet and a good cardio routine and that will be all you ever need!

ELOH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by musmar
    I think you should forget about fatburners, they dont do much anyway! Get a strict diet and a good cardio routine and that will be all you ever need!
    That is so true...I have been loosing just as much fat without my E/C/A stack than I was with it. I really dont care for the ECA anymore. But I do admit the NYC was good. But NOT IF YOU HAVE A HEART PROBEM. I would definately go with a lot of EFAs and maybe even some ALA at 1g or more(check with your doc first!)

Marmie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marmie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marmie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marmie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marmie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marmie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marmie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marmie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marmie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marmie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marmie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    High intensity cardio in the evening time is a good fat burner. Sprint down from your mansion to the other mansion at the end of the street like I do.
    6'4
    190 Lb
    Good genetics for:
    Skin tone
    Metabolism
    Height
    Arms (Definition not size)
    Abs
    Upper back
    Bad genetics for:
    Chest
    Delts
    Legs
    Traps
    Work ethic (severe ADD)

Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    green tea would be a good alternative too.
    Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

The body cannot achieve what the mind cannot conceive.

Practice doesnt make perfect....perfect practice makes perfect

Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Phen Free
    ||Steeler||

GuyinLA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Agree with the posts above. I actually do not like fat burners - they are only of short-term benefit at best IMO. As to diet, go with a high protein/low carb/moderate fat diet and you can't go wrong. As for carbs, avoid simple carbs like the plague. Stick with complex carbs from raw fruits, vegetables, and the old stand-by Oatmeal. The only time to consume simple carbs is to add dextrose to your post work-out shake when you actually want an insulin spike for anabolic purposes (I assume you lift weights). As for fat, avoid saturated and trans-fatty acids - adding Flax Oil to your diet would be very beneficial to ensure you're getting essential fatty acids. Stick with lean protein (e.g. tuna, chicken, tuna, low-fat cottage cheese). Also, it is very important get plenty of fiber - helps speed the metabolism and gives a feeling of fullness. I get mine from Fiber One every morning (I actually think it tastes pretty good - much better than All Bran). Metamucil will work too. Cardio is important, but I happen to believe that diet composition (not calorie restriction as much) is the most important factor in getting your body in shape. Finally, weight training helps: bigger muscles require more caloric intake for maintenance. So lift those weights so your can eat more and lose fat. A lot of people (I'm one) think weight training is more important than cardio for losing fat. But again, diet is absolutely critical - no amount of cardio is going to help unless you eat properly. Hope this helps.