Hotter than your mom Mr. Awesome's Avatar
    Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Arrow looking for an alternative to leg curl

My current gym doesn't have a leg curl machine, so right now I just do squats and calf raises. Is there any (free weight) alternative to leg curl, or some sort of machine I might not have recognised as being such?
    It's not about how much you look like you can bench, it's about how much you can bench.

Anyone saying the opposite is an admirer of Peter Andre.

[img]http://rassionmagazine.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/peter_andre.jpg[/img]

[img]http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0000664C7.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.hecklerspray.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/peter_andre.jpg[/img]

Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50)

HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good mornings, glute-ham raises, waiter's bows, SLDL, RDL (my favorite).

Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HoosierBoy
    Good mornings, glute-ham raises, waiter's bows, SLDL, RDL (my favorite).
    Those were all listed on the link that I posted.

HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Canadian Iron
    Those were all listed on the link that I posted.
    Sorry, my Internet jams up when I click a link.

Sorry, my Internet jams up when I click a link.

Get a new computer. Everything else will be a compromise. If the computer has no way to click on links it isn't a very good computer. Don't reply with a bunch of excuses about why you can't get a new comnputer because they are just that - excuses. If you want to maximize your results then excuses must be overcome.

Everyone else's internet is OK. It's just hers that is screwed up.
    http://chroniclesofgeorge.nanc.com/tickets1.htm

Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Wink

Chill out, but thanks for the reply anyway.
    It's not about how much you look like you can bench, it's about how much you can bench.

[img]http://www.hecklerspray.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/peter_andre.jpg[/img]

Get a new computer. Everything else will be a compromise. If the computer has no way to click on links it isn't a very good computer. Don't reply with a bunch of excuses about why you can't get a new comnputer because they are just that - excuses. If you want to maximize your results then excuses must be overcome.

Everyone else's internet is OK. It's just hers that is screwed up.
    http://chroniclesofgeorge.nanc.com/tickets1.htm
    If I get a new computer, do I still have to lift weights? Should I adjust my diet?

I'd go on roids.

squatist_cm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatist_cm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatist_cm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatist_cm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I recommend Romanian Deadlifts (used with a bar). This exercise focusess alot on your lower back and you hamstrings...one of my favorite leg exercises. Here is a good article about the exersie.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/issa63.htm

papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "Natural" Glute Ham Raises.

papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking

If I get a new computer, do I still have to lift weights? Should I adjust my diet?
    Lol.

Exclamation

Originally Posted by papi93
    "Natural" Glute Ham Raises.
    So that means if you take AAS or pro-hormones you can't really do these.

So that means if you take AAS or pro-hormones you can't really do these.
    What?

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=459875

Works blocks t-nation so I am not sure if this is the correct article. Natural Glute Ham Raises are done with your knees on the floor and a partner holding down your lower legs. Glute Ham Raises are done with a glute ham raise bench.

What?

Works blocks t-nation so I am not sure if this is the correct article. Natural Glute Ham Raises are done with your knees on the floor and a partner holding down your lower legs. Glute Ham Raises are done with a glute ham raise bench.
    I can't click links, sorry.

What?

They're not natural if you're juicing, though.

I can't click links, sorry.
    I wrote an explanation, though.

Lightbulb

They're not natural if you're juicing, though.
    I've heard someone called them Ghetto Glute-Ham Raises before.

I wrote an explanation, though.
    That's not what I meant. It was more a joke of the guy in the other thread who's "internet is broken"..... Your reply was a good one.

That's not what I meant. It was more a joke of the guy in the other thread who's "internet is broken"..... You're reply was a good one.
    I read that thread and lol.

John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    one legged stiff legged deads
    "Humility comes before honor"

lbdb18 is just really nice. (+1000) lbdb18 is just really nice. (+1000) lbdb18 is just really nice. (+1000) lbdb18 is just really nice. (+1000) lbdb18 is just really nice. (+1000) lbdb18 is just really nice. (+1000) lbdb18 is just really nice. (+1000) lbdb18 is just really nice. (+1000) lbdb18 is just really nice. (+1000) lbdb18 is just really nice. (+1000) lbdb18 is just really nice. (+1000)

Db Leg curls

If you lie face down on a Flat bench, have a buddy put the hand of the Db between your feet ( the Db should be verticle) then just do a leg curl motion.
    Lock It Up!